Are there any girls here to answer my question?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JordanizPro
Member since 2009 • 1912 Posts

First of all i have no problems getting girls;i just have a question.So here it is...

So for all of my life iv been thinking the way you look overall determines if you can get girls.But i had a little chat with a few of my friends and they were saying how confidence is everything.I myself have never really seen any ugly dudes with pretty girls,only good looking dudes *no homo * with good looking girls.So is confidence really everything or are my friends just retarded?

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Confidence is attractive to a majority a women but ultimately confidence just helps you deal with rejection. I recommend getting buff, I went from zero to hero my senior year and I felt like a "ladies man" it might of been all in my head but I felt more confident with real nice man boobs(pecks).
DarnUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DarnUniverse
Member since 2011 • 59 Posts

I'm no girl, but I'd say confidence definitely plays a big part.

NuclearFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NuclearFlower
Member since 2010 • 575 Posts
No,it's all about the size of your ****.
Avatar image for Jolt_counter119
Jolt_counter119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Jolt_counter119
Member since 2010 • 4226 Posts

First of all i have no problems getting girls;i just have a question.So here it is...

So for all of my life iv been thinking the way you look overall determines if you can get girls.But i had a little chat with a few of my friends and they were saying how confidence is everything.I myself have never really seen any ugly dudes with pretty girls,only good looking dudes *no homo * with good looking girls.So is confidence really everything or are my friends just retarded?

JordanizPro

Im not a girl but I think you'll find that girls typically tend to say things about how personality and confidence matters and they judge guys for being superficial but they usually dont practice what they preach. I've seen countless normal attractive (im straight btw) guys with girls with bad acne, or overweight and that just dont look that good but I rarely see a very pretty girl with anything less than an atractive guy. They try and be nice and say all these nice things but when the time comes they will probably choose the attractive one over the one with really bad skin no matter what.

JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JordanizPro
No,it's all about the size of your ****.NuclearFlower
lol
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Actually, Size can be an issue. I remember I was a young Ron Jeremy my senior year and it became an issue for a certain partner of mine.
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
Well, confidence is key to getting the girl to notice you or even winning her. However, doesn't matter how confident you are, if they think you are ugly or not worth their time, they will still reject you.
Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
Didn't know confidence suddenly became a censored word
MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts

*wades through the confusing nonsense*

There are girls here, confidence is attractive I suppose because it means we can be sure you aren't going to be all emo and suicidal if we don't return your feelings, but generally hot girls will get with hot guys because they can. If you had the choice would you choose an ugly girl over a hot one? Exactly.

JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JordanizPro
Well, confidence is key to getting the girl to notice you or even winning her. However, doesn't matter how confident you are, if they think you are ugly or not worth their time, they will still reject you.MistressMinako
This is what i was thinking
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
Every girl is different. Appease to the girl you like.
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts
Well, confidence is key to getting the girl to notice you or even winning her. However, doesn't matter how confident you are, if they think you are ugly or not worth their time, they will still reject you.MistressMinako
This, but you can make yourself better looking by simply taking more consideration into your appearance.
moneymatterz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 moneymatterz
Member since 2004 • 1139 Posts

Confidence matters but it won't make up for fugly. Money, in combination with confidence, will put you in a great position, though.

If there is no physical attraction between both parties, then you may as well find someone else. Look at the situation objectively: would you go for a girl you for whom you feel no attraction? My guess is you will not. You'll get the same response when asked of a girl.

CammiTac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CammiTac
Member since 2011 • 1179 Posts
It is a combination of both. Nobody wants to date a guy that never showers and wears the same shirt for a week. Or doesn't make an effort to ever look nice. Some upkeep is necessary. Looks do play a role. But looks are not everything. I've met guys that are very attractive but complete jerks. If anything they have too much confidence. I wouldn't ever go out on a date with them. But I also wouldn't date a guy that didn't have any confidence and was always putting himself down. But if a guy is nice, shares the same interests as me, and just a good person in general, but maybe not the biggest looker, I'd give them a chance.
moneymatterz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 moneymatterz
Member since 2004 • 1139 Posts

*wades through the confusing nonsense*

There are girls here, confidence is attractive I suppose because it means we can be sure you aren't going to be all emo and suicidal if we don't return your feelings, but generally hot girls will get with hot guys because they can. If you had the choice would you choose an ugly girl over a hot one? Exactly.

MissLibrarian

I rescind my previous post and will refer the TC to the wisdom quoted herein.

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Darthkaiser
[QUOTE="MistressMinako"]Well, confidence is key to getting the girl to notice you or even winning her. However, doesn't matter how confident you are, if they think you are ugly or not worth their time, they will still reject you.Suzy_Q_Kazoo
This, but you can make yourself better looking by simply taking more consideration into your appearance.

And it's because of the appearance that most hot guys have confidence amirite?? So confidence is the way to go TC, believe in yourself!
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts
[QUOTE="Suzy_Q_Kazoo"][QUOTE="MistressMinako"]Well, confidence is key to getting the girl to notice you or even winning her. However, doesn't matter how confident you are, if they think you are ugly or not worth their time, they will still reject you.Darthkaiser

And it's because of the appearance that most hot guys have confidence amirite?? So confidence is the way to go TC, believe in yourself!

Yes, along with its reception :P
SkyHalcyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SkyHalcyon
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

While good looks definitely matter, confidence is also a huge part. Seriously, nobody else is going to think you look good unlessyouthink you look good. Being able to be outgoing and confident, not caring what others think, is way preferable to guys who are always hyper-aware of looking 'stupid' or will do rude things just to fit in with his friends. I've seen a lot of cases where guys who would otherwise be considered just average-looking rocketed to popularity by their confident and friendly attitude, while guys who were maybe more attractive but less confident were having more trouble. Just my two cents, as a girl.

JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JordanizPro

[QUOTE="Suzy_Q_Kazoo"][QUOTE="MistressMinako"]Well, confidence is key to getting the girl to notice you or even winning her. However, doesn't matter how confident you are, if they think you are ugly or not worth their time, they will still reject you.Darthkaiser

You have a good point i never thought of that

MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MissLibrarian

Beware though because over-confidence in an ugly guy always comes off as extreme arrogance.

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts

JordanizPro

you're probably still young so good looks are the primary thing. as you get older you'll see more "ugly" dudes with pretty girls. this is usually because they have money and power which by then can trump good looks.

confidence works more with getting chicks around your level or slightly higher. but to get chicks a lot higher the dude will need money/power or sucker a chick into thinking they have those things.

also as the ladies gets older they'll be more willing to go out with guys below them because all the good men get taken.

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Darthkaiser
also as the ladies gets older they'll be more willing to go out with guys below them because all the good men get taken.Ontain
I always thought it was because their beauty was starting to run out and "their" confidence turns into the low one
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

Beware though because over-confidence in an ugly guy always comes off as extreme arrogance.

MissLibrarian

Can't win, can I? :( Either ugly or arrogant (or both)!

*Grumbles*

MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MissLibrarian

[QUOTE="MissLibrarian"]

DigitalExile

*Grumbles*

Oh hush you, we all know you're uber-good looking with a great personality, the most vomit-inducing of people.
sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 sonofsmeagle
Member since 2010 • 4317 Posts

Confidence is attractive to a majority a women but ultimately confidence just helps you deal with rejection. I recommend getting buff, I went from zero to hero my senior year and I felt like a "ladies man" it might of been all in my head but I felt more confident with real nice man boobs(pecks).Fightingfan

THIS!!!

A crap load more girls liked me in my 10th grade year and so on because i started working out and went from "skinny nice guy to ripped charming guy",

Those were the words of my Ex when i asked her why she went out with me after we broke up,

Oh and my face isnt half bad either 8)

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

[QUOTE="DigitalExile"]

[QUOTE="MissLibrarian"]

MissLibrarian

*Grumbles*

Oh hush you, we all know you're uber-good looking with a great personality, the most vomit-inducing of people.

Oh if only, my dear. If only...

CammiTac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 CammiTac
Member since 2011 • 1179 Posts
It also depends on age. If you are a teenager, girls in general probably care a lot more about looks. But as you get older and are looking for a more serious relationship, girls want stability. If a guy is really great looking but doesn't have a job or any aspirations, he isn't someone a girl would want to settle down with. But if a guys isn't that great looking, but has a great job and a great looking future, that makes him a whole lot more attractive. But for me, I'm never going to snag a guy that is dreamy looking or a guy that is rich, so I will settle for a guy with a great personality. :)
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
Looks matter, they just don't want to admit it. Confidence is important too, though.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
Being a good guy comes before confidence. There are many guys who are shy, unsure of themselves or self-conscious but still have great girlfriends because they`re just all around great people, complete sweethearts and very caring. Your face could look like the discard pile at the slaughterhouse and you could still get an awesome, long-term girlfriend if you`re a great person. Ugliness is relative, what I find ugly another girl may not. You'll find a girl who likes you how you are, regardless of what you look like or how confident you are or are not.
MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MissLibrarian

[QUOTE="MissLibrarian"] Oh hush you, we all know you're uber-good looking with a great personality, the most vomit-inducing of people. DigitalExile

Oh if only, my dear. If only...

I have seen the pictures, I have read the posts, I know all. And I speaketh the truth.
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#32 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Today I saw an "ugly" dude holding hands with a hot girl. I was like... :o

I've seen hot guys with "ugly" girls. I don't mind it. I don't have the right to judge what people should date.

ruhunrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ruhunrocks
Member since 2010 • 321 Posts

JordanizPro
ive seen a lot of "ugly" guys with pretty girls and very often so i guess confidence and personality and more important in some cases