Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By silkylove
Member since 2002 • 8579 Posts

@BboyStatix said:

@silkylove: hmm interesting. However I don't think the gpa observed directly implies that women are more intelligent than men. It is more accurate to say that women take their studies more seriously than men or have a better attitude to learning whereas men are more willing to skip class and do their assignments at the last minute. And plus, we all know how degrees seem to not prepare us for the real world. I have no proof of this claim. Just a general observation. I'll let you know when I get my bachelor's degree in engineering 3 years later (God willing) :)

I don't think that women are more intelligent than men. I think that men and women have equal but distinct gifts and deficiencies. Good luck with your degree:)

Avatar image for deactivated-5998864a726a0
deactivated-5998864a726a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102 deactivated-5998864a726a0
Member since 2014 • 105 Posts

¿Why you hate girls? I thought that misoginy people only was in marginal forums made by women haters? I thought that misogyni was a past thing and only some fascists hated girls.

psx2514

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By psx2514
Member since 2008 • 425 Posts

@jdc6305:

You are spot on. If women were truly equal to men, there wouldn't be anymore vaginamoney (alimony) or child support because women shouldn't need a man to pay them after a marriage has ended, and if they choose to have a kid out of wedlock, it should be their responsibility to pay for that kid.

By the way, do you listen to Tom Leykis?

psx2514

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By psx2514

@Nengo_Flow: Why don't you file a lawsuit for gender discrimination? You shouldn't have to do anything that's not part of your job description just because you're a man. For example, you shouldn't have to change the water for the water cooler just because you're a man, and the weak little ladies can't (won't) do it themselves.

Also, here's a huge double standard that people here failed to mention. Whenever a female teacher gets in trouble for having sex with an underage male student (statutory rape), she pretty much just gets a slap on the wrist. If it was a male teacher who had sex with an underage female student, he'd be sent to prison for a very long time. Did you know there are cases in which a woman commits statutory rape, gets pregnant, and the kid actually had to pay her child support!

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#105  Edited By jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

@psx2514 said:

@jdc6305:

You are spot on. If women were truly equal to men, there wouldn't be anymore vaginamoney (alimony) or child support because women shouldn't need a man to pay them after a marriage has ended, and if they choose to have a kid out of wedlock, it should be their responsibility to pay for that kid.

No never heard of him.

psx2514

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 psx2514

@jdc6305: You definitely need to check out his show at www.blowmeuptom.com. You can also find clips of old shows on youtube.

MishaLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 MishaLee
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Men and Women are not equal. There's a thing that a men can do but a woman cannot do. Same as Woman, we can do things that you men’s cannot do! It can only prove to the strength, physical appearance, height, the way we think and the way we do things.

But in all aspects we should respect each other for our weaknesses.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@psx2514 said:

@jdc6305:

You do know both parents should be responsible for the child and that includes financial.

BboyStatix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 BboyStatix
Member since 2007 • 651 Posts

@chimchargirl: who?

personally I think women are too attractive to be hated lololol. but I respect them by not staring at them or their bodies.

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#110 rabakill
Member since 2004 • 884 Posts

It's a silly question. Of course they aren't. Men can run faster and lift more weight naturally, women can give birth.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#112  Edited By -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

Men are stronger than women physically. They also feel less pain in general, due to fewer nerve endings (I'm sure childbirth is a bitch though).

I read somewhere women have a stronger sense of smell but I don't know if that's true.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#113 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

Women are usually better at cooking, cleaning and general house duties.

Men are better at making money and accomplishing life goals.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Like I said.....misogynists.

watchdogsrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#118 watchdogsrules
Member since 2014 • 551 Posts

from where i see it, yes

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

Men and women are equal, but some are more equal than others.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

This fucking thread, man. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, it does.

alvin_joseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 alvin_joseph
Member since 2014 • 110 Posts

No. there are some differences.

sniLOWANGper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 sniLOWANGper

@airshocker said:

This fucking thread, man. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, it does.

no its not. Men are more stronger, have big muscles and are more intellecutal. I am one of them. badass manly man with muscles and have intellectual mind who can play hardcore games while girls play easy games or girly JRPGs

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#123  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@psx2514 said:

@jdc6305:

You do realise that if the man gets the kid, the woman has to pay child support too, right? They aren't getting money because they're women. Now if you want to discuss why in so many occasions the mother seems to get preferential custodial treatment, that's a different issue altogether.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@thegerg said:

"You do realise that if the man gets the kid, the woman has to pay alimony too, right?"

Not necessarily. Child support and alimony are not the same thing.

You are absolutely right. I was referring to child support and used the wrong term. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'll correct my original post ^_^

Although the same is true for alimony, it is possible for a woman to pay a man alimony, or is it not so in the US?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e

@thegerg said:

@korvus: It certainly is possible, but actually quite rare.

Here if I decide to stay home with the kids while my wife works and we get divorced she will have to pay me alimony. When you say it's rare over there do you mean that men are rarely in a situation where they qualify for alimony or that somehow they always manage to lose the claim in court?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e

@thegerg: Yeah, unfortunately "the child will be better off with the mother" is a common sentiment in a lot of countries...certainly where I come from, probably here too and I already was under the impression the US was no different, but I didn't know that kind of sentiment extended to other things (such as financial liability) as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@thegerg: Yeah, I understand the (terrible) criteria for custody; it was the alimony part that surprised me. Why are men denied alimony in most cases?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@thegerg: I see. Thank you for explaining it to the best of your ability =)

dominer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By dominer
Member since 2005 • 3316 Posts

It's common god damn sense that men and women are different, but they should have equal opportunities obviously.

amillionhp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 amillionhp
Member since 2008 • 773 Posts

@thegerg said:

@korvus: Well, women aren't granted alimony in most cases either. The numbers are just lower for men because (among other issues) the family courts systems are simply biased towards women. I really don't know why, though.

Loading Video...

This may have quite a bit to do with it.

Yet despite that unfortunate reality for men, we still get to see pathetic nonsense like this all the time.

@LJS9502_basic said:

There is your payment for being pretty much the footstool to women in society and deciding to fight back. Congratulations guys, hope its worth it when that ungrateful woman you marry in the future figuratively rapes you in court because you don't perfectly embody her fairy tale husband.

garathe_den

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 garathe_den
Member since 2008 • 1427 Posts

@snilowangper said:

no its not. Men are more stronger, have big muscles and are more intellecutal. I am one of them. badass manly man with muscles and have intellectual mind who can play hardcore games while girls play easy games or girly JRPGs

Ooh what a totally intellectual thing to say, you're so intellectual, express some more of your intellectual thoughts.

hardcorelite25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 hardcorelite25
Member since 2014 • 47 Posts

No, i dont think so. no.

woman simply are not stronger than men. proven scientific facts that never can debunked, intellectual as well.

@LJS9502_basic said:

Because we are not blind girl apologist? you cant argue scientific facts. girls are fine, sure, but not as strong as men. where do you think the word manly came from? men. and girly? girls.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

I always find it amusing when certain people try to declare their superiority, it's ironic because they are usually the inferior in multiple ways.. The fact of the matter is regardless of sex, we are not created equally.. There are people out there that are stronger than you and smarter than you, of both sexes.. This constant trying to prove supposed superiority screams a inferiority complex of one's individual self that they must some how put themselves in a group that is superior to another to feel better..

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#141 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

no....

woman get and receive more advantages in a western developed modern type society.

There are also many double standards, and those are practically impossible to get rid off. Maybe we dont need equality, maybe we should atleast just get rid off the double standards.

I cant tell you how many times i've been discriminated at my job becuz im young and a male. Oh an object that ways 10 pounds+, some bitch yells at me to come pick it up and i have to stop and drop everything im doing to go do it for her. I've had my woman mangers say to my face shit like "yeah but you are guys, I'll put you guys to do it, im not gonna have the girls that". Then you got the 45+ year old woman and they always have the same excuse "oh you are young and my back hurts", bitch dont you think my back hurts from doing my job and doing all of ya'll bitches job too cuz you bitches never want to do any actual work? But I cant say that, cant i now... Im a "young man", its ok if they abuse me and they dump all the actual work on me. But guess who get all the pay wages raised/increase and get promotions faster than anyone else? the good looking young girls.... those bitches just get handed everything to them.

This has been my experience in the work force as well. No matter the job I have held.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@Jolt_counter119 said:

@Nengo_Flow: And I bet if you made 2 cents more an hour than them they would lose their shit =P

I dont believe in that woman get paid less (70 cents to a mans dollar)

I've never heard or know any of my female co-workers or friends that got hired and were told, "oh and since you are a woman, we are gonna start you off at $7 an hour instead of our standard $10 an hour. In every job i had, everyone starts off the same and gets the same raises. Not ever had i had a female tell me that she's getting paid less. I've never heard a woman say that anywhere, not in my school, not in my church, not at the bus, not at any place. Only in the media you hear that.

It has never been the a case at any retail store, at any fast food, at any super market, at any whatever you name it. Maybe in the corporate world and in politics, but those things are the most corrupt places out of any employer.

simuseb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 simuseb2
Member since 2014 • 178 Posts

@BboyStatix said:

In terms of physical ability, intelligence, attractiveness,etc. Are we equivalent? And if not, should we be treated as exact equals before the law? As in, both genders have equal responsibility. Like women should be forced to do something that men do normally, and vice versa? Is equality = justice?

Actually I'm kinda asking this cuz yesterday a girl was talking to me about how much better the world would run if it were run by women and that women can do whatever a man can do. I didn't argue back because I want to consider her argument rationally first.

I mean I can easily put up arguments without proof like, men are just as good at cooking as women (e.g. Gordon Ramsay), just as attractive (we don't need make-up), etc. But I think these are foolish arguments that refer to the exception and not the rule.

They are as equal as apples and oranges.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

@simuseb2 said:

They are as equal as apples and oranges.

This right here is the best answer.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

Better question; why does this thread have over a thousand views?

Your mamas' must have done a real number on you all.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#146 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

Men are better at logic, math, sciences.

Women are better at showing emotion, nagging and bringing up stuff that happened 10 years ago to use against you in an argument.

CoreGamerElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 CoreGamerElite

@stuff238 said:

Men are better at logic, math, sciences.

Women are better at showing emotion, nagging and bringing up stuff that happened 10 years ago to use against you in an argument.

Agree but femenist logic

if you think men are stronger than you are women beater, opressor, sexist etc. yet they deny scientific fact.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

of course not.

there are things that men can do better and things that women can do better.

now technically i can't think of any of those things that women can do better but they have to exist.

seriously though, women are awesome and most likely invented the entire basis of civilization while we were out hunting and laughing at each others farts and how stupid grog looked when that bison gored the shit out of him.