Are illegal aliens vermin?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for illegalimigrant
illegalimigrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 illegalimigrant
Member since 2008 • 1402 Posts

This is just a poll. I don't mean any bad intentions. I kinda want to get a feeling of the percentage of people that have hate towards illegals.

WhiteSnake5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 WhiteSnake5000
Member since 2005 • 12454 Posts
Yes
Punjabiking101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Punjabiking101
Member since 2008 • 1577 Posts

they get free health care, and many other things, so yes they are not that "good", :?

nimatoad2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 nimatoad2000
Member since 2004 • 7505 Posts
no, they are people like you and me that want an opportunity at a better life.. because the condition of life in the country they are coming from most likely is horrible.. otherwise they wouldnt come.. put yourself in their shoes.. life a horrible life for the rest of your life.. or gamble everything for a chance at having a better life, achieving the american dream.. something that has most likely been long lost.. and is waiting to be found.
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
I wouldn't call them dirty or lazy or vermin, but supporting such a large population of illegals is having negative effects.
cloudff7tm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cloudff7tm
Member since 2006 • 3975 Posts

No. They seem to be pretty hardworking to me.

swatsickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 swatsickle
Member since 2009 • 627 Posts
No, it's hard for some people in the countries they live in and for them to get a chance in the US is a good thing I think.
illegalimigrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 illegalimigrant

The reason why I put this is to see how many people have been brainwashed into thinking that a piece of paper somehow makes a person subhuman.

nicknees93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nicknees93
Member since 2005 • 3250 Posts
They are anything but lazy if you ask me. But yeah, it's somewhat wrong that we keep them here when they aren't citizens. Then again, it would be pretty hard to find all of them.
Locke562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Locke562
Member since 2004 • 7673 Posts
No, They are people who came here most likely out of desperation seeking a better life. As for the criminals that came here fleeing the law enforcement of their country; They should be sent back.
Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ace_WondersX
Member since 2003 • 4455 Posts

No most fo them are good hard-working people, but they are having negative effects on the economy even though they don't mean to.

nimatoad2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nimatoad2000
have you ever seen a homeless mexican? i havn't .. they are soo hard working SOO hardworking.. americans complain that they are stealing our jobs.. lazy people you know why they are stealing our jobs? because they do them 2x better, 2x faster and for a lower price.. if you want your jobs back, get off your arse and out perform them.. if you even can..
Punjabiking101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Punjabiking101
have you ever seen a homeless mexican? i havn't .. they are soo hard working SOO hardworking.. americans complain that they are stealing our jobs.. lazy people you know why they are stealing our jobs? because they do them 2x better, 2x faster and for a lower price.. if you want your jobs back, get off your arse and out perform them.. if you even can.. nimatoad2000
it's not just mexicans dude, all countries bring immigrants here
Ceraby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 Ceraby
Member since 2009 • 3306 Posts

No, just because they weren't born in a place full of oppurtunities , without wars or even without decent living conditions, doesn't make them any different from other people. Being an illegal alien shouldn't equal being vermin. It should just equal someone without the proper papers and who should get those papers asap. :P

btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#15 btaylor2404
Member since 2003 • 11353 Posts
Not at all. They want a better life for them and their children, I can't fault them for that, or how insanely long it takes to legally get into the US.
nimatoad2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 nimatoad2000
Not at all. They want a better life for them and their children, I can't fault them for that, or how insanely long it takes to legally get into the US.btaylor2404
100% agree my friend.
FalcoLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 FalcoLX
Member since 2007 • 4452 Posts

I wouldn't call them that, but I don't respect them for doing it illegaly. If you really want to move somewhere because it's better, then you should have the respect to follow their laws and immigrate the correct way.

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts

The reason why I put this is to see how many people have been brainwashed into thinking that a piece of paper somehow makes a person subhuman.

illegalimigrant
Then you should have phrased it where that anyone that didn't want illegal aliens to remain in the country when found wouldn't sound like a meanie by calling them vermin. That's like asking a child if they'd like a gooey sweet, most delicious, oogy woogy goodness chocalate chip cookie, or a nasty old carrot. Your poll is dumb.
metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

Yes, all these stupid Pilgrims are stealing my corn, squash and beans! :x

illegalimigrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 illegalimigrant
[QUOTE="illegalimigrant"]

guynamedbilly
Then you should have phrased it where that anyone that didn't want illegal aliens to remain in the country when found wouldn't sound like a meanie by calling them vermin. That's like asking a child if they'd like a gooey sweet, most delicious, oogy woogy goodness chocalate chip cookie, or a nasty old carrot. Your poll is dumb.

The reason why I put vermin is because its reminisant of what Hitler in Nazi Germany described the Jews. I wanted to get a sense of how much is hate and how much is just opposition.
Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
Oh, ok, carry on then. I voted no because of the way it was worded, but it looks like some voted yes just because they oppose them.
Punjabiking101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Punjabiking101

Meh, somewhat... they're pretty useful for 20 bucks.

Gaming-Planet
LOL :lol: i worked with some dude in my back-yard to put up a fence and they work good.
paul939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 paul939
Member since 2007 • 4022 Posts
Wouldn't call them vermin, but illegal is illegal.
Penguin_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Penguin_dragon
Member since 2005 • 1516 Posts

I wouldn't call them that, but I don't respect them for doing it illegaly. If you really want to move somewhere because it's better, then you should have the respect to follow their laws and immigrate the correct way.

FalcoLX
But America makes it so hard for people to become citizens, especially after 9/11. Also, things like the DREAM act which would allow for immigrants who go on to college or the military a chance at citizenship, never get passed.
FalcoLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FalcoLX

[QUOTE="guynamedbilly"][QUOTE="illegalimigrant"]

illegalimigrant

The reason why I put vermin is because its reminisant of what Hitler in Nazi Germany described the Jews. I wanted to get a sense of how much is hate and how much is just opposition.

Then why not put 3 options? Because you want to make everyone opposed seem like nazis? Is that your goal here? :P

FalcoLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 FalcoLX

[QUOTE="FalcoLX"]

Penguin_dragon

But America makes it so hard for people to become citizens, especially after 9/11. Also, things like the DREAM act which would allow for immigrants who go on to college or the military a chance at citizenship, never get passed.

I do support laws like that. I think there was one that failed to get through that would've made it a lot easier for people that already had doctorates or masters degrees to become citizens.

illegalimigrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 illegalimigrant

[QUOTE="illegalimigrant"][QUOTE="guynamedbilly"] Then you should have phrased it where that anyone that didn't want illegal aliens to remain in the country when found wouldn't sound like a meanie by calling them vermin. That's like asking a child if they'd like a gooey sweet, most delicious, oogy woogy goodness chocalate chip cookie, or a nasty old carrot. Your poll is dumb.FalcoLX

Then why not put 3 options? Because you want to make everyone opposed seem like nazis? Is that your goal here? :P

Well the question is not whether you are opposed to them but do you believe that they are somehow subhuman? That is the popular image always being ran on tv.
mclovin401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mclovin401
Member since 2007 • 899 Posts
have you ever seen a homeless mexican? i havn't .. they are soo hard working SOO hardworking.. americans complain that they are stealing our jobs.. lazy people you know why they are stealing our jobs? because they do them 2x better, 2x faster and for a lower price.. if you want your jobs back, get off your arse and out perform them.. if you even can.. nimatoad2000
i find it weird how an illegal can come here...not know english..have ZERO support and find a way to survive. people beleive they steal heathcare...when infact that is half true. not all do but some do. if they were given a chance to become legal and they have debt like that on their records...then their visas would be denied immediatly. eitherway they lose. i dont get how their bad for the economy neither......when a illegal silicites his buisiness for cheap money undercutting an american worker, who saves? the american client does. my father ownes a cleaning business and we have a couple illegals working that PAY THEIR INCOME TAXES but mostly legal and american. do you know what one of the first things that are asked on a job site..."how much is this gonna cost". i bet that american wants his rates low...and the americans that works for my father want to get paid well.....somethings wrong with this picture.....
TheSpinLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TheSpinLight
Member since 2008 • 126 Posts

what i dnt understanf is why ppl dnt stay in thier own country to try and make it a better placethey go to america uk etc lookin for a better life but y not make one where thay already are

Tauruslink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Tauruslink
Member since 2005 • 6586 Posts
Umm no.
mclovin401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mclovin401
Member since 2007 • 899 Posts

what i dnt understanf is why ppl dnt stay in thier own country to try and make it a better placethey go to america uk etc lookin for a better life but y not make one where thay already are

TheSpinLight
opertunity maybe. dont forget, a large percentage of illegals living here are CHILDREN of illegals who were brought here young and who are just as american as you or i only they dont have a green colored card with 9 digits on it.
illegalimigrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 illegalimigrant

TheSpinLight
Because the world is a complex and interconnected place. Things aren't that simple. Look at the mexican drug cartels. They get their support and funds from the US consumer. How can Mexico win the war against terror when US citizens support it.
paul939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34 paul939
Member since 2007 • 4022 Posts

TheSpinLight
If the place they are staying in has no future, then how can they make a living there? Take the Dominican republic, for instance. The government is poor and corrupt, and people there have nothing to eat. What other option do they have?
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#35 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
No, these people just want a better life for the most part and many are law abiding. The media really sensationalizes when 'bad illegal immigrants' come up. They also take the jobs that Americans don't want and they keep the American economy afloat... I mean come on, give them a break. They're not all scum of the earth.
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts
People are vermin, count yourself in that too.
Avatar image for bean-with-bacon
bean-with-bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 bean-with-bacon
Member since 2008 • 2134 Posts
Your poll is a little extreme... :?
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
A thread that invites offensive generalizations about a whole group of people is a non starter.