aquestion for atheist !!

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bastards12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 bastards12345
Member since 2005 • 7194 Posts
False dilemma fallacy.
gun65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#52 gun65
Member since 2004 • 3312 Posts

[QUOTE="gun65"]they will all be on their knees begging for forgiveness and sobbingDasc00
Yeah to the ALL POWERFUL PUNISHING GOD! Good job...no really good job, gods a nice fellow isn't he.

yeah, He gave you the chance to save yourself and you didn't, letting you into a perfect world (you yourself are not anywhere near perfect) you have the chance you don't use it so yeah he is very merciful

Xx_CYC756_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Xx_CYC756_xX
Member since 2005 • 2388 Posts
Nothing, because there is no God.
Chevolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 Chevolutionary
Member since 2004 • 23293 Posts
I'd point, laugh, and enjoy myself in hell, where all the iinteresting people would be.
bastards12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 bastards12345
I'd point, laugh, and enjoy myself in hell, where all the iinteresting people would be.Chevolutionary
Friedrich Nietzsche. Bravo.
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 -Karayan-
Member since 2006 • 6713 Posts
If a god exists it won't be anything at all like in any common religion, so you'd have more explaining to do really.
MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts
[QUOTE="Chevolutionary"]I'd point, laugh, and enjoy myself in hell, where all the iinteresting people would be.bastards12345

Party in HELL!!!1
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#58 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

[QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="gun65"]they will all be on their knees begging for forgiveness and sobbinggun65

Yeah to the ALL POWERFUL PUNISHING GOD! Good job...no really good job, gods a nice fellow isn't he.

yeah, He gave you the chance to save yourself and you didn't, letting you into a perfect world (you yourself are not anywhere near perfect) you have the chance you don't use it so yeah he is very merciful

"If you live your entire life worshipping ME, you get to come to my realm. The inventives are eternal estacy, being with ME, and not burning in oblivion for a good...eternity. Even though if it were to be an eternity.....that would mean that before your physical body and mind died, eternity wasn't a factor in time.. and since your mind and body no longer function, you can't think of anything :| (/thread, anyone?)...Just remember, follow the codes that man made with MY name as the stamp of approval."

-Come on, increase the amount of things you think of and it'll feel better, not worse. :wink:

...If people are willing to cast their countrymen to war against another for more power (What else do people with power want?), what's so mind-boggling (AH!) about these same blokes altering what 'true prophets of the way' have said?

bastards12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 bastards12345
[QUOTE="bastards12345"][QUOTE="Chevolutionary"]I'd point, laugh, and enjoy myself in hell, where all the iinteresting people would be.MattUD1

Party in HELL!!!1

I hear the beef tastes good IN HELL!!!
RPG-er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 RPG-er
Member since 2003 • 19301 Posts
let me ask you this, why would i see god? dont you believe that non-believers go straight to hell?
RPG-er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 RPG-er
Member since 2003 • 19301 Posts
[QUOTE="MattUD1"][QUOTE="bastards12345"][QUOTE="Chevolutionary"]I'd point, laugh, and enjoy myself in hell, where all the iinteresting people would be.bastards12345

Party in HELL!!!1

i heard it's the hottest place to party.
gun65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 gun65
[QUOTE="gun65"]

[QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="gun65"]they will all be on their knees begging for forgiveness and sobbingBranKetra

"If you live your entire life worshipping ME, you get to come to my realm. The inventives are eternal estacy, being with ME, and not burning in oblivion for a good...eternity. Even though if it were to be an eternity.....that would mean that before I died, eternity wasn't a factor in time.....Just remember, follow the codes that man made with MY name as the stamp of approval." -Come on, increase the amount of things you think of and it'll feel better, not worse. If people are willing to cast their countrymen to war against another for more power (What else do people with power want?), what's so mind-boggling (AH!) about these same blokes altering what 'true prophets of the way' have said?

God did not start any of the wars that had anything to do with religion,that was completley man, so how do you blame him?

MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts
[QUOTE="MattUD1"][QUOTE="bastards12345"][QUOTE="Chevolutionary"]I'd point, laugh, and enjoy myself in hell, where all the iinteresting people would be.bastards12345

Party in HELL!!!1

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HADES!!! >_> What?
gun65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 gun65

let me ask you this, why would i see god? dont you believe that non-believers go straight to hell?RPG-er

No, first you are judged before you go to heaven or hell

bastards12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 bastards12345
[QUOTE="bastards12345"][QUOTE="MattUD1"][QUOTE="bastards12345"][QUOTE="Chevolutionary"]I'd point, laugh, and enjoy myself in hell, where all the iinteresting people would be.MattUD1

Party in HELL!!!1

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HADES!!! >_> What?

I FORGOT WHERE WE ARE DINING TONIGHT!!!!
Zeke129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#66 Zeke129
Member since 2003 • 11176 Posts
"Do you uhh, have a penis under that robe or what? Because I know we're made in your form and everything, and I was uhh, wondering, how you got the idea for a vagina."

Chevolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#67 Chevolutionary
Member since 2004 • 23293 Posts
I'm not eating with him, I imgine with all that shouting I'd get his half chewed food all over me.
jakecufc8888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 jakecufc8888
Member since 2006 • 2381 Posts
Damn, that's some crazy ****
SimpJee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 SimpJee
Member since 2002 • 18309 Posts
This is trolling if I've ever seen it.
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#70 Dasc00
Member since 2006 • 4308 Posts
[QUOTE="BranKetra"][QUOTE="gun65"]

[QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="gun65"]they will all be on their knees begging for forgiveness and sobbinggun65

"If you live your entire life worshipping ME, you get to come to my realm. The inventives are eternal estacy, being with ME, and not burning in oblivion for a good...eternity. Even though if it were to be an eternity.....that would mean that before I died, eternity wasn't a factor in time.....Just remember, follow the codes that man made with MY name as the stamp of approval." -Come on, increase the amount of things you think of and it'll feel better, not worse. If people are willing to cast their countrymen to war against another for more power (What else do people with power want?), what's so mind-boggling (AH!) about these same blokes altering what 'true prophets of the way' have said?

God did not start any of the wars that had anything to do with religion,that was completley man, so how do you blame him?

Stop living in fairy tale land. This is not a perfect world, open your ****ing eyes. In fact, bad design.
disc0very

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 disc0very
Member since 2006 • 3636 Posts
I'm not eating with him, I imgine with all that shouting I'd get his half chewed food all over me.
Chevolutionary
He'd be awesome enough to have developed a technique so he can eat without losing his food.
bastards12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 bastards12345
Chevolutionary
I meant that, though you most likely thought of that yourself, those were words he once said.
Avatar image for Taxpaying_Acorn
Taxpaying_Acorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#73 Taxpaying_Acorn
Member since 2004 • 4952 Posts

[QUOTE="ROCKINGFOOL"][QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]My question is, what happens after you die and find out there is no God or Heaven?AnimeKiller

i dont have a problem IF i am wrong but you are IF iam RIGHT :wink:

If you are right then the atheist made a mistake not believing in god but there is no evidence of God. Why would you believe in something that has no proof that it even exist?

It's called Faith. What proof do you have that Atilla the Hun raged across Europe way back when, other than reading about it? You just accept some things and disregard others. Believe what you want to believe.
Avatar image for ConformestClone
ConformestClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ConformestClone
Member since 2004 • 13103 Posts
Based on my personal observation and experiences there is no God or heaven, and probably no form of "afterlife." That said, I'll humor you: Probably something like "oops." What else could I say to someone who knows all, sees all, and is all?
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#75 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts
 What would be the point of heaven? Wouldn't it become crowded and redundant? It just doesn't make sense that a person dies then advances to a heaven. To do what? Screw around for an eternity? Seems like a waste of resources because we could live for an eternity on earth. Why is it necessary to die? It just doesn't make sense.