This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edited 4 months, 29 days ago

Poll: Apple or Samsung? (34 votes)

Apple 21%
Samsung 79%

Which company's products do you prefer? Not just in smart phones, but overall products.
Which one do you think makes a better quality products?

#1 Edited by Master_Live (13510 posts) -

Have owned 4 Samsung cell phones. My Ipod died in less than a year. I prefer Samsung.

#2 Edited by GazaAli (22437 posts) -

Nokia.

I own a Samsung and its no where near as solid as Nokia phones are. Apple sucks regardless.

#3 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6164 posts) -

Given how I am not easily fooled by shiney exteriors or have a hard on for brands in clothing and acc. I will take Samsung almost any day.

Samsung is not the best of the best, but they are decent in most they make.

#4 Edited by comp_atkins (31109 posts) -

samsung makes a much wider range of products than apple. in the areas where they do overlap i tend to prefer samsung

#5 Posted by jimy1475 (1147 posts) -

these popular brand names make me sick, there are alot of more other unknown brands that make the same quality for alot cheaper

#6 Edited by Master_Live (13510 posts) -

@jimy1475 said:

these popular brand names make me sick, there are alot of more other unknown brands that make the same quality for alot cheaper

Name 3.

#7 Posted by jimy1475 (1147 posts) -
#8 Edited by Master_Live (13510 posts) -
#9 Posted by jimy1475 (1147 posts) -

@jimy1475 said:
@Master_Live said:

@jimy1475 said:

Name 3.

Gigabyte , Prestigio , GoClever

Do they run on Android?

yes they do, now when i think about it, these kind of brands are more likely in europe to be found

i had a Tracer tablet, it was cheap for the specs but it died and now i have this smartphone that is the same specs as s2, but cheaper

#10 Posted by Master_Live (13510 posts) -

@jimy1475 said:

@Master_Live said:

@jimy1475 said:
@Master_Live said:

@jimy1475 said:

Name 3.

Gigabyte , Prestigio , GoClever

Do they run on Android?

yes they do, now when i think about it, these kind of brands are more likely in europe to be found

i had a Tracer tablet, it was cheap for the specs but it died and now i have this smartphone that is the same specs as s2, but cheaper

I might check some of them.

#11 Posted by Tqricardinho (340 posts) -

I have 4 Samsung TVs, I have owned 4 Samsung cell phones and I have a Samsung monitor for my desktop. The only thing that ever failed on me was my Galaxy S2. I'm pretty happy with Samsung.

#12 Posted by Dogswithguns (10658 posts) -

I love Samsung.. but I got cheap smartphones instead. anything decent Android really.

#13 Edited by ssvegeta555 (2258 posts) -

Samsung by default since I pretty much avoid Apple like the plague. :P

#14 Posted by ferrari2001 (16658 posts) -

I've never actually owned a samsung phone. I'm currently using the LG G2 and it is an absolutely fantastic device. I do know quite a bit about samsung tv's and their television are one of, if not the top of the line.

#15 Posted by Makhaidos (1611 posts) -

Apple, though my TV is a Samsung. My Macbook is the best computer I've ever owned.

#16 Posted by megagene (22969 posts) -

Easily Samsung.

#17 Posted by Trender_man (134 posts) -

apple, everything i get from samsung just seems to break

#18 Posted by GoogleAndroid (137 posts) -

Samsung. No phone that Apple makes comes close to the Note 3. Samsung also makes great TVs, especially since they and LG are the last plasma makers.

#19 Posted by sukraj (21470 posts) -

Samsung but I do like Apple.

#20 Posted by perphekt (1096 posts) -

Ahhh I'm a hardcore samsung supporter. I love their products and i feel like they have really come into their shell.

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S 3 Tab, Galaxy S3 phone, soundbar and Samsung 42 inch tv. All of which link nicely to each other and i have had absolutely no problems with. User friendly. Free apps and excellent products in my experience.

#21 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149337 posts) -

Samsung......

#22 Posted by TwistedShade (3112 posts) -

Seems like an unfair argument since Samsung makes some really high quality TV's, washers, fridges, and many other products where as Apple is more entertainment focused.

That being said I prefer Samsung, I can easily say they make the best TV's around, and all of their other products are usually high quality, thus the high prices they tend to command now. I think the Iphone, and Ipad are nice and I enjoyed the hell out of my old Ipod, but see Macbooks as being way too expensive especially with the crap Apple pulls like charging a ridiculous amount for small RAM upgrades or CPU Clock speeds.

#23 Edited by foxhound_fox (86611 posts) -

Nokia.

Dat Carl Zeiss optics @41 mpx

#24 Posted by iampenguin (223 posts) -

I think there should be an option for both.

I fancy Apple for phones, tablets and computers and Samsung for home appliances like Dishwashers.

#25 Edited by one_plum (6290 posts) -

Seeing myself using Apple is like seeing a treehugger drive a Hummer.

But Samsung is becoming the new Apple, being the new hot and expensive brand.

#26 Posted by Cynical_Buzzard (224 posts) -

Samsung, iPhones are pieces of shits and I love all of Samsung's products.

#27 Edited by Lance2500 (680 posts) -

Well I have 2 Apple products and 0 Samsung products, so based on that I pick Apple.

#28 Edited by knighttraviis (15 posts) -

Definitely Samsung.

I bought an iPhone and I dropped it one time, not even a hard drop, and the screen busted. I bought a Galaxy S4 recently and it's my favorite phone I've had so far.