Anyone Experienced Crooked Relationships?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

e_stone001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 e_stone001
Member since 2007 • 1769 Posts

Before I begin, let me say that it's been awhile since I posted on this site since I've been busy and all but it's good to be back!

Ok, I use to date a woman that I fell for a long time ago and I use to always drive down her apartment and see her. We always had great conversations and I thought she fell for me, but that wasn't the case unfortunately. Anyways, I use to buy her roses, some perfume, and even a Michael Kors purse that cost around $400 (I know, so damn expensive, but I had the money) and even took her out to eat. Came to found out that she had love for another guy and the guy isn't even that decent. Since it's Valentine's Day, I'm single with no one and I've been single for a long time now. I feel used and I don't know what to do! I'm sooooo pissed off about that since that guy isn't worth a damn to me and so is she! It's so messed up! Has anyone had something like this happen to them?

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

Never spend money on a girl who doesn't openly admits that she's in love with you, that's my rule. I get rejected on regular basis but many more girls wants to date me. That's just the way it is for most people I think. You have to learn from your mistakes and get back in the game.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@kriggy said:

Never spend money on a girl who doesn't openly admits that she's in love with you, that's my rule. I get rejected on regular basis but many more girls wants to date me. That's just the way it is for most people I think. You have to learn from your mistakes and get back in the game.

I agree, I have been used but I took it as a positive learning experience. I have gotten beter in my dealings with women since then.

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

@kriggy said:

well i would say this is bad advice. you can spend money on her if you are not sure about her just in small amounts though. how else is she going to know that you really care about her? girls are visual creatures, most of them, if they cant see that you care about them then they wont believe. alot of girls wont tell you if there is another guy though because they are testing the waters to see which of the guys will treat them the best.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@-Blasphemy- said:

@kriggy said:

well i would say this is bad advice. you can spend money on her if you are not sure about her just in small amounts though. how else is she going to know that you really care about her? girls are visual creatures, most of them, if they cant see that you care about them then they wont believe. alot of girls wont tell you if there is another guy though because they are testing the waters to see which of the guys will treat them the best.

Ummmm no women are not a product that you have to buy, dude. You can let them know you care by, you know telling them. Also if a girl is using you and another guy to test the waters then she is not worth it, never sell yourself short. Do not bend over backwards for a person he does not care about you, that is how TC got in this predicament. He gave up to much of himself to early, and allowed someone who cared less to take advantage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

I always push girls into the arms others

osirisx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 osirisx3
Member since 2012 • 2113 Posts

yeah, the same thing happen to me recently. I loved a girl named Eriko and she also seemed to like me. She even said to me " i want to be with you". she had an on and off thing with this druggie and came to me for comfort. Now that she is no longer in a bad relationship she pretty much ignores me. I was just someone to cry on to her in the end.

e_stone001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 e_stone001

@Mercenary848:

@Mercenary848 said:

@-Blasphemy- said:

@kriggy said:

Ummmm no women are not a product that you have to buy, dude. You can let them know you care by, you know telling them. Also if a girl is using you and another guy to test the waters then she is not worth it, never sell yourself short. Do not bend over backwards for a person he does not care about you, that is how TC got in this predicament. He gave up to much of himself to early, and allowed someone who cared less to take advantage.

I didn't let myself go. She actually bought me expensive cologne since I never had a woman buy me an expensive gift and we hit it off just fine. Basically, she was in a love triangle but she chose the moron over me unfortunately. He really doesn't deserve her since I've heard stories that he's abusive and all. More importantly, she doesn't deserve me!

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

@e_stone001 said:

I didn't let myself go. She actually bought me expensive cologne since I never had a woman buy me an expensive gift and we hit it off just fine. Basically, she was in a love triangle but she chose the moron over me unfortunately. He really doesn't deserve her since I've heard stories that he's abusive and all. More importantly, she doesn't deserve me!

Well that sure sounds strange. Can't relate one bit to it so I'm not gonna make any assumptions.

e_stone001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 e_stone001

@kriggy said:

@e_stone001 said:

Well that sure sounds strange. Can't relate one bit to it so I'm not gonna make any assumptions.

I know right?! She was just strange with whom she chose and all. Quite frankly, I could care less!