Anyone ever been mentally destroyed, humiliated?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LostVoyager
Member since 2012 • 385 Posts

It happens to me constantly by men as well as women.

Examples include how I was trying to help what I thought was some outcast "troll" who I thought was a pseudo hacker see the folly of trolling by acting like a typical troll to him (worst in my life) and before hand I was just messing with some "trolls" but they accused me of being someone and I denied it but never proved it.

Then it turned out that some of the random people I left stupid comments to got offended (trying to recover my email and hopefully I can apologize). This guy I spent alot of time helping turned out to be multiple "trolls" who actually could hack and they made me have to close most of my accounts and change my pin numbers and passwords. I still feel bad and probably will for a while. That was a guy example.

Examples of me being destroyed by women mentally include when they call me creepy and act like I am some predator to them. Also when I this one girl added me I did not remember but she was enthusiastic. So I remembered she called me weird and used to make fun of me and thought she liked me. So I was going to do some covert Ninja **** to make her fall for a date with me and then not go and stand her up and tell her why I did it.

Turns out though that she went through alot and I felt bad and like I was obligated to go out with her so I forced myself to like her. Then turns out she thought I was annoying as **** and blocked me. Then I was pissed and confused so I messaged abunch of people asking them to ask her to unblock me and I am sure she used that to make me look stalkerish and I am sure everyone thinks I am to her... Even though I only sent her messages and never even have seen her in many years.

Another time is when I met this one girl I liked on the internet carried on a conversation for a day and we kinda connected I thought but then she blocked me. Years later we talked but then she does not respond ugh.

Anyone else been mentally destroyed?

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
Yeah, I just read that post.
Philokalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Philokalia
Member since 2012 • 2910 Posts

Yeah, I just read that post.bobbetybob

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

dafaq did i just read?

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
Chill out TC,you're over reacting a little bit.
LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LostVoyager

Chill out TC,you're over reacting a little bit.FMAB_GTO

I do not know... I do crap alot and think it helps but it hurts. I do find it amusing how I get mentally destroyed by people all the time.

This is what I am like.

Picture alot of people walking away from me, others standing around laughing and a couple asking to help and me shunning them like a fool getting up and trying to walk and falling or getting knocked physically or mentally back to this position.

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

My sig...well...minus the loosingEnds part and based on the posts here I am glad I did.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FMAB_GTO
I do not know... I do crap alot and think it helps but it hurts. I do find it amusing how I get mentally destroyed by people all the time.This is what I am like.img Picture alot of people walking away from me, others standing around laughing and a couple asking to help and me shunning them like a fool getting up and trying to walk and falling or getting knocked physically or mentally back to this position.LostVoyager
Water under the bridge LostVoyager ^_^ You should just deal with people in a way you wont hurt the or get hurt,and if that happens,ignore it.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I would say all the idiot things I did to some girl in junior high. Now I'm scared of screwing up any friendships I have with girls because of the things I did.

immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#11 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts

In elemantry school when I was picked on every day for 8 years, but not really since then. I was kind of mentally destroyed after 2 major surgeries, but that was a different story.

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LostVoyager

[QUOTE="LostVoyager"]I do not know... I do crap alot and think it helps but it hurts. I do find it amusing how I get mentally destroyed by people all the time.This is what I am like.img Picture alot of people walking away from me, others standing around laughing and a couple asking to help and me shunning them like a fool getting up and trying to walk and falling or getting knocked physically or mentally back to this position.FMAB_GTO
Water under the bridge LostVoyager ^_^ You should just deal with people in a way you wont hurt the or get hurt,and if that happens,ignore it.

I am unviolent and try to help people. It is just my nature to get **** with. I am fine with that though. Someone has to be a punching bag. I did do that one bad thing though (worst I ever did that I mentioned above). I think that alone is worse than the collective sins of a morally "corrupt" person.

Thank you for your kind heart and willingness to cheer me up. I am not sad though rather amused at how pathetic I am.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FMAB_GTO

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="LostVoyager"]I do not know... I do crap alot and think it helps but it hurts. I do find it amusing how I get mentally destroyed by people all the time.This is what I am like.img Picture alot of people walking away from me, others standing around laughing and a couple asking to help and me shunning them like a fool getting up and trying to walk and falling or getting knocked physically or mentally back to this position.LostVoyager

I am unviolent and try to help people. It is just my nature to get **** with. I am fine with that though. Someone has to be a punching bag. I did do that one bad thing though (worst I ever did that I mentioned above). I think that alone is worse than the collective sins of a morally "corrupt" person.

Thank you for your kind heart and willingness to cheer me up. I am not sad though rather amused at how pathetic I am.

You're not pathetic,you just have your own ways with dealing with stuff.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#14 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
You really don't wanna know. Trust me.
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
yes, reading that mentally destroyed me. i need to rest
Artekus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Artekus
Member since 2008 • 15700 Posts

wait what

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LostVoyager

[QUOTE="LostVoyager"]

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] Water under the bridge LostVoyager ^_^ You should just deal with people in a way you wont hurt the or get hurt,and if that happens,ignore it.FMAB_GTO

Thanks I am glad you respect me for who I am. If you ever need to beat up on something or let out verbal stress, type insults at someone let me know.

If you do not hate me I can make a persona that you will hate but I would need details on what you hate. Alot of forums I been to hate me for being overly nice to new users but that sorta helps the new users because they turn on me and get cool.

I can help you get a girl or guy to like you to if you want that.

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

ive been mentally demolished. and i brought myself up from the ground up and am i better stronger person for it

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FMAB_GTO

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="LostVoyager"]

LostVoyager

Thanks I am glad you respect me for who I am. If you ever need to beat up on something or let out verbal stress, type insults at someone let me know.

If you do not hate me I can make a persona that you will hate but I would need details on what you hate. Alot of forums I been to hate me for being overly nice to new users but that sorta helps the new users because they turn on me and get cool.

I can help you get a girl or guy to like you to if you want that.

I already have a guy. And you shouldn't be like that,just be an ordinary person who deals with people by being rational and subjective. Love,hate,who cares?Opinions are what the forums are all about,so its normal that some of them are hated or loved.
Spitfirer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Spitfirer
Member since 2007 • 2088 Posts

I already have a guy.FMAB_GTO

*sniffles*

Nah, I kid. Lucky guy!

But really, whenever humiliate myself, it's largely my fault. I've done it once, probably more than that on OT. Learn from your mistakes and stop dwelling on them.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FMAB_GTO
*sniffles*Nah, I kid. Lucky guy!Spitfirer
Oh look someone knows me HAHA! ^_^
Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts
Is TC whining again about how every three-dimensional person disapproves of him?
LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LostVoyager

Is TC whining again about how every three-dimensional person disapproves of him?Nude_Dude

I meant fictional women... I have a really nice fictional life where I get along great with everyone.

Sorry about the whining but atleast I make you and other people look better.

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

Another time is when I met this one girl I liked on the internet carried on a conversation for a day and we kinda connected I thought but then she blocked me. Years later we talked but then she does not respond ugh.LostVoyager

gubrushadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gubrushadow
Member since 2009 • 2735 Posts
You're pathetic. MAN UP!
Avatar image for callsignneptune
callsignneptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 callsignneptune
Member since 2010 • 256 Posts
I think 'mentally destroyed' is a bit of a strong term for what you went through. Sorry dude but just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get on with it.
Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts

[QUOTE="Nude_Dude"]Is TC whining again about how every three-dimensional person disapproves of him?LostVoyager

I meant fictional women... I have a really nice fictional life where I get along great with everyone.

...lol. No, you don't really make any of us look better. But you do make yourself sound funnier. You should strive for this kind of one-two line posts of funny instead of the wall-text of wail.
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

Not destroyed but embarrased. Though now looking back I can't believe I was stupid enough to let it get to me. I'd say someone was lying if they say they haven't been embarassed mentally at least once in their life time lol

Welis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 Welis
Member since 2004 • 1431 Posts

It happens to me constantly by men as well as women.

Examples include how I was trying to help what I thought was some outcast "troll"

LostVoyager
That wasn't me! I swear!
dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts
I have been, but because of a girl.
ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#31 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
You've been mentally humiliated on the internet? Sounds to me like someone is self-conscience and needs some serious psychological help. Who cares what people writes on the internet. Seriously?
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#32 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts

Why the **** do you always go on about genders, what wrong with you?

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#33 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

[QUOTE="Nude_Dude"]Is TC whining again about how every three-dimensional person disapproves of him?LostVoyager

You don't make him look better. :P
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Yes by OT every day :(

PiscesChick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#35 PiscesChick93
Member since 2008 • 10732 Posts

Can't say I have been mentally destroyed, thank goodness.

jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#36 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5468 Posts
Yeah, I just read that post.bobbetybob
I am actually glad lol that i was not drinking my drink when i read this! It would be all over my keyboard and Monitor right now lol