Anyone else having problems trying to sign into yahoo mail?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for slamminjammin69
slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 slamminjammin69
Member since 2006 • 1599 Posts

That and trying to sign into Yahoo messenger today right now this morning? I can get into yahoo news and stuff just fine but its the freakin yahoo mail and messenger I cant even log into

NiKva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NiKva
Member since 2010 • 8181 Posts
Can't load Ymail at all. Maybe Yahoo is finally dying!
slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 slamminjammin69

Well just now for about 4 minutes real slow i finally got into my yahoo email. Dunno what the hell is going on with Yahoo and yahoo mail today this morning right now but it's annoying.

Takes about 3-4 minutes just to get into yahoo email. Dunno if I even want to sign into yahoo messenger right now :P

bats94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 bats94
Member since 2012 • 590 Posts
Same here. It worked fine where I am in the morning but right now I can't access my mail at all.
slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 slamminjammin69

Does it do the same thing to you where it takes forever to load up but then it takes you to to the dreaded Internet error page?

But then theres some luck where if I click on the yahoo mail button a bunch of times it will take me to the yahoo mail and then there's the harder part where I really have to click on the sign in button to even try to get into my email and that takes longer to load up into my yahoo mail.

I dunno if that one thing where a virus is going around pretending to be a Windows Update or what but its yahoo mail and yahoo messenger I cant even get into at all. Maybe a lucky spot if I double click on the damn yahoo mail sign in button but othe than that the whole thing is messed up where I just cant get into yahoo email at all.

I doubt a system restore would help to get rid of that possible annoying windows update thingy or not?

Trying to sign into yahoo messenger it takes a long time like 5 minutes and then comes the yahoo messenger troubleshooting pop up

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts

its working fine for me

heliuminside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points