Anyone does their own music or are in a band?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GdG
Member since 2003 • 913 Posts
Hey is there any who does their own music? I just launched a site called www.soundrefuge.com. I just created a website called www.soundrefuge.com. This site was created out of love for music in general. In this site we want all types of music from r&b to jazz to metal to hip hop and not from one country but globally. It is relativily new but soon many band will start signing up and producers and members alike. You could put up to six tracks and the music is shuffled around so someone on the site could hear it when playing the music player. There is tour details that could be put and band diary to describe your gigs. If you have the time check it out. Once it grows you could benifit from it by getting recognition at other parts of the world. Also you can make beats in a very simple beat maker, search for other bands in your area and if you need a band member you can put you band up for audition say for a guitarist or drummer etc...ppl will upload auditions for you to hear and if you like it you accept em

nickmag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nickmag
Member since 2006 • 6710 Posts
This (could be) such a waste of a level 20 account
Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts
I make MIDIs with Music Maker. They're not too great.
GdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GdG
Member since 2003 • 913 Posts
I make MIDIs with Music Maker. They're not too great.Cyrax-Sektor

put em up if u want...more people are joining soon i got bands and pro producers putting stuff up in a week or so