any cool animated movies as Hotel Transylvania ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

I usually don't watch much animated movies, but checked out Hotel Transylvania recently as i'm a huge Adam Sandler fan.Drac ( Adam Sandler) was tottally awesome, followed by ensemble cast of selena gomez,andy samberg,kevin james, steve buscemi. The Zing Rap song is in my head now :P

Anywhooo, i've watched few animated movies before as SHREK series, ALADDIN, now HOTEL Transylvania. Can you recommend me movies as those OT ?

DharmaMember77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DharmaMember77
Member since 2010 • 2377 Posts

You should watch both Frankenweenie and ParaNorman which are far better than Hotel Transylvania.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 indzman

You should watch both Frankenweenie and ParaNorman which are far better than Hotel Transylvania.

DharmaMember77

Thanks for the recommendations, 'll do definately :D Btw i'm considering watching Cloudy with a chance of meatlballs as its made by 21 jump street director duo. worth watching ?

DharmaMember77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 DharmaMember77
Member since 2010 • 2377 Posts

[QUOTE="DharmaMember77"]

indzman

Thanks for the recommendations, 'll do definately :D Btw i'm considering watching Cloudy with a chance of meatlballs as its made by 21 jump street director duo. worth watching ?

Haven't seen it so can't say. If you haven't seen the original three Wallace and Gromit short films you should do so because they're classics. Curse of the Were Rabbit and A Matter of Loaf and Death are great as well.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 indzman

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="DharmaMember77"]

DharmaMember77

Haven't seen it so can't say. If you haven't seen the original three Wallace and Gromit short films you should do so because they're classics. Curse of the Were Rabbit and A Matter of Loaf and Death are great as well.

nah, missed them as well. Noted sir :)

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts
How to Train Your Dragon
indzman

Forum Posts