Another Middle East war?

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts

@Motokid6 said:

@pie-junior: So the people who pulled the trigger on Hiroshima and Nagasaki... We're they homicidal maniacs?

idk Id have to go on a case by case basis

also, with regards to how many of them were twats

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#54 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts

O.M.G. Another war? Color me shocked! Didn't see that one coming.

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 pie-junior

@Motokid6 said:

@pie-junior: I can't help but compare the similarities from that situation to this one in the ME.

please try

byof_america

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#58 byof_america
Member since 2006 • 1952 Posts

This thread needs this song more than the ME right now.

Loading Video...

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 pie-junior

@Motokid6 said:

@pie-junior: You dont want a history lesson do ya? You know it was either drop the bombs or invade Japan. Upon which we'll obviously never know how that would've turned out. But those bombs were dropped because the US wanted to avoid a long term ground war. Japan would 've been a nightmare to invade. So.. yea there some similarities between then and now.

So again do you think the people who advocated that were manical twats?

idk

were they also fantasising about nuclear holocaust because they didn't want to hear about japan on the news?

then yes

Truman was a bit creepy looking

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@Motokid6 said:

@wis3boi: Impossible. Even if it is your talking decades upon decades.

only a child thinks something can happen quicker

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#63 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

Wow.. Never seen this much insanity in one thread...

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Can't israel destory these ISIS once and for all ? More innocent muslims gonna get killed again for Hamas actions. And we again won't hear from our freind gaza ali again for months :(

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

@Motokid6 said:

@-Blasphemy-: "one little thing happens in the middle east and all of a sudden it becomes a world problem?"

Lol! That's... Your silly.

@-alim298-: I don't care what it takes. Im not the quintessential red neck American going Murica! No... I have almost zero patriotism. There is far too many morons in this country for me to WANT to be patriotic.

Me saying to drop a nuclear weapon is... Exhaustion. I don't want another decade of IEDs and gorilla warfare. I am so sick and tired of hearing the same crap on the news everyday. I'm sick of the middle east and their BULLSHIT. I'm sick of hearing about it, talking about it... I WANT THIS TO END... As fast as possible so our society can move on. So I can turn on the news and see what cool, GOOD things human beings are doing.

So to me.. a nuclear bombardment is the only way I can think of to END THIS! Answer me this one question. Answer this question before you chomp into this comment. What would it take? What would it take to prevent another decade of shitty, apathetic war in the middle east? To end this crap NOW.

I mean for starters... Gotta stop giving these people weapons. But... It's not an ultimate solution. Need something to end the conflict asap.

if you dont want to hear here's a thought TURN THE NEWS OFF. fucking tv, biggest brainwashing tool they have on us.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#66 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

@-Blasphemy- said:

@br0kenrabbit said:

Story

Two knife- and axe-wielding Palestinian men broke into a Jerusalem synagogue Tuesday morning and killed four Israeli worshipers, Israeli police said.

"We will respond with a heavy hand to the brutal murder of Jews who came to pray and were met by reprehensible murderers," Netanyahu's office posted on his official Twitter feed.

"This is the direct result of incitement being led by Hamas & Abu Mazen (a reference to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas), incitement which the international community is irresponsibly ignoring," he added.

Hamas predicted more conflict.

"There will be more revolution in Jerusalem, and more uprising," senior Hamas official Ghazi Hamad told Al Jazeera International.

"Hamas in general supports action against the occupation," he said by phone from Gaza. "Hamas supports any military action against the occupation anywhere it can be carried out."

Sonofabitch

Can we just get a massive earthquake in that area to **** everyone, please? It's kinda hard to blow people up when there's a building taking a nap on you.

how does this affect you personally?

I am not one of the 41% who do not pay taxes. I'd like to see my tax dollars fix some stuff around here, not feeding Palestinians so we can pay Israel to blow them up.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#67  Edited By chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
@br0kenrabbit said:

Sonofabitch

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

@-Blasphemy- said:

@br0kenrabbit said:

Story

Two knife- and axe-wielding Palestinian men broke into a Jerusalem synagogue Tuesday morning and killed four Israeli worshipers, Israeli police said.

"We will respond with a heavy hand to the brutal murder of Jews who came to pray and were met by reprehensible murderers," Netanyahu's office posted on his official Twitter feed.

"This is the direct result of incitement being led by Hamas & Abu Mazen (a reference to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas), incitement which the international community is irresponsibly ignoring," he added.

"There will be more revolution in Jerusalem, and more uprising," senior Hamas official Ghazi Hamad told Al Jazeera International.

"Hamas in general supports action against the occupation," he said by phone from Gaza. "Hamas supports any military action against the occupation anywhere it can be carried out."

Sonofabitch

Can we just get a massive earthquake in that area to **** everyone, please? It's kinda hard to blow people up when there's a building taking a nap on you.

how does this affect you personally?

I am not one of the 41% who do not pay taxes. I'd like to see my tax dollars fix some stuff around here, not feeding Palestinians so we can pay Israel to blow them up.

are you in the top 1%?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

@-Blasphemy- said:

are you in the top 1%?

Top 10% I believe. I'm comfortable but I wouldn't call myself rich, but I do pay taxes.

Avatar image for WolfgarTheQuiet
WolfgarTheQuiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 6

#70 WolfgarTheQuiet
Member since 2010 • 483 Posts

@br0kenrabbit: More resources to steal while puppet US governament runs terrorist groups in the region.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

@indzman said:

Can't israel destory these ISIS once and for all ? More innocent muslims gonna get killed again for Hamas actions. And we again won't hear from our freind gaza ali again for months :(

I would very much like to see a cooperation there. It could also benefit Islam-Israel relationships. Both sides will be able to gain each other's trust. Buuuuuuut it would disturb the balance of power in the middle east. Something that uncle sam hates the most.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44548 Posts

same old war that's been going on for the better part of a century

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

As if people are seriously discussing the merits of a nuclear holocaust.

"Fuckin Israelis and arabs so violent!!!! Solution? Kill them all :) :)"

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

@alim298 said:

@indzman said:

I would very much like to see a cooperation there. It could also benefit Islam-Israel relationships. Both sides will be able to gain each other's trust. Buuuuuuut it would disturb the balance of power in the middle east. Something that uncle sam hates the most.

So much bull shit in one post....

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 alim298

@LJS9502_basic said:

So it's bullshit because it's not YOUR opinion and solution? Now dat's the uncle sam's way most definitely.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 LJS9502_basic

@alim298 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

So it's bullshit because it's not YOUR opinion and solution? Now dat's the uncle sam's way most definitely.

Always like to see propaganda at work.....you bought it well.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By alim298

@LJS9502_basic said:

@alim298 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Yeah me too. Can't say I'm disappointed with your purchase either.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#78  Edited By top_lel
Member since 2014 • 886 Posts

@chessmaster1989 said:
@br0kenrabbit said:

Sonofabitch

ROR.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@alim298 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@alim298 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Yeah me too. Can't say I'm disappointed with your purchase either.

Middle school response....lol.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

@Motokid6 said:

@pie-junior: A few blinding flashes of light. It'd have to be unanimous. I'm not saying just America. Every country that possesses nuclear weapons... Just dispose of them. All over the middle east. Because everyone is tired of having their citezens heads chopped off for everyone to see. The entire area would be rendered uninhabitable for thousands of years...

The repercussions of a nuclear bombardment are however... Formidable. I'm not too savy in the area of nuclear fallout, but I'd like to think the sand would absorb a good portion of it. It's not a tropical area like Japan so that may keep the spread of radiation down... Gotta help anyway. Idk... Again every day I get closer and closer to thinking that is the ultimate solution.

i gotta say. this is pretty idiotic even for gamespot's standards...

Indeed. Detonating every nuke over the Middle East is not only genocide, but it would **** over the rest of the planet with an extremely long nuclear winter. Entire species of animals and plants would be wiped out or nearly wiped out. This means no food for humans. Billions of people and most of the planet's life would be killed if we detonated every nuke over the Middle East.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#81 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
Loading Video...

berto64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#82 berto64
Member since 2010 • 12690 Posts

Nuking the entire Middle East should be the last thing the world should do. it may solve the issue of war but environmental issues at hand will create other issues but again that's far from the topic.

To stop Hamas. Israel needs to find all its leaders and either kill them or capture them and have them tried for war crimes for what they done to the Palestinians and Israelis. maybe Israel needs to do one final operation to wipe out Hamas once and for all. have Mossad find out where Hamas head honchos are at and then kill them or capture them and have the IDF defeat Hamas and maybe the whole conflict between Palestine and Israel will end and then talks can be done. but the rest of the middle east. i agree the violence will never end. there are 300,000,000 radicals estimated around the world. so how can we reach them all ?

Search and Destroy... and yes have a nuclear attack against the key areas that host radical Islam part of the plan to end it once and for all.

or we can just form a coalition between Islamic, western and Asian nations to wipe out every radical . sounds like a good idea... I guess.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 alim298

@LJS9502_basic said:

Middle school response....lol.

Well at least I made you laugh. The only good thing that came out of this conversation :)

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#84 top_lel
Member since 2014 • 886 Posts

@berto64 said:

or we can just form a coalition between Islamic, western and Asian nations to wipe out every radical . sounds like a good idea... I guess.

Too bad, the leading parties themselves are controlled by radicals. Otherwise, this would already had happened long ago.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#85  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Ha, you gotta love it, some are suggesting nuking the ME but their only regret is the environmental fallout.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#86  Edited By whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

Story

Sonofabitch

Did someone say earthquake?

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

Blowback.is the term that comes to mind.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#88 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Treat all Palenstinians based on the actions of a group of extremists.

While all Palestinians treat all Israelis based on the actions of their military.

It's a vicious cycle of generalization and violent response.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16878 Posts

C'mon...some of you have been here long enough to know the policy regarding bumping old threads by now.