Animal Behavior, Are you picky where you take a dump

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gamelova79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Gamelova79
Member since 2010 • 191 Posts

You know how some dogs you have to walk for blocks until they find that perfect spot to drop their load. Most people I know are the same way.

I am one for sure. I would never want to drop a load in a friends house or anyone else's house for that matter. If it's an emergency then there' not much choice.

Public bathrooms are the worse. I work in a grocery store and I see the disgusting people who go in there. People pee on the seats, don't flush, don't wash their hands, etc. On top of that they are often crowed and you hear weird noises like a guy sitting in a stool yapping on his phone, or just machine gun farts in another.

Are you picky?

astrozombie37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 astrozombie37
Member since 2010 • 2687 Posts

I am physically unable to use the restroom in unfamiliar locations. I have no clue why but whenever I am in an unfamiliar place I have no urge to go, at all. My dogs have specific areas where they go to the bathroom too. They only go in a certain area in the backyard. :P

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
no i can go everywhere
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

You know how some dogs you have to walk for blocks until they find that perfect spot to drop their load. Most people I know are the same way.

I am one for sure. I would never want to drop a load in a friends house or anyone else's house for that matter. If it's an emergency then there' not much choice.

Public bathrooms are the worse. I work in a grocery store and I see the disgusting people who go in there. People pee on the seats, don't flush, don't wash their hands, etc. On top of that they are often crowed and you hear weird noises like a guy sitting in a stool yapping on his phone, or just machine gun farts in another.

Are you picky?

Gamelova79

What always gets me is employee-only restrooms. Places where ONLY employees have access to the restrooms, and where that's the ONLY restroom that employees can use if they need to take a leak or a dump. And yet, you STILL see those toilets being covered with urine, or with feces smeared all across the seat.

And like, WHY?!

Firstly, if that's the only restroom that you're using, isn't it in your best interests to not pee and poop all over the seats, so that you don't have to sit on that **** the next time you need to use the restroom? I mean, it's bad enough to visit someone's home who you're never expeting to see again, and then urinate on that person's bed. But you wouldn't piss on your OWN bed, or smear boogers all over your OWN furniture.

And secondly, there's at least a decent chance that someone is going to be entering the employee restroom as soon as you leave the employee restroom. If they see diarhea sprayed all over the toilet and the mirror, then they are going to KNOW that YOU did it. And they're damn sure gonna tell all of your coworkers that you don't even know how to properly take a dump without ****ing that up. How does a person not even feel the least bit embarassed about that?

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts

I can pee in public restrooms normally. If it's too disgusting though I just leave and hold it. #2, home bathroom/very familiar bathrooms only. :P

SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 SgtKevali
Member since 2009 • 5763 Posts

If I gotta go, I gotta go.

jalexbrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 jalexbrown
Member since 2006 • 11432 Posts
I've been known to avoid public bathrooms unless it became a dire necessity. At a friend's house I can #1, but even there I won't #2.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Funny enough i don't mind public so much anymore, but i try not to do it at someone elses house :lol:
Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#10 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts

If I gotta go, I gotta go.

SgtKevali
Same here, morals don't really matter. It's more difficult in public places, but that's because I can't relax if there's people coming in and out.
poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

If I have to drop the little un's off at the pool, I'd rather do it privately and comfortably perched on my own well-worn toilet seat.

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

well... for me I'm not quite as picky as some people do tend to be, but I have my preferences. If i absolutely have to go i'll use a public restroom although i prefer not to and I also prefer if it's reasonably clean. I try to avoid laying a load at a friends house, it's just kinda awkward when other people use your toilet to drop their loads.

Although I will say this, some people who use public restrooms do not seem to believe in courtesy flushing...which makes it even more unappealing to use one LOL.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
I will only go at home. I went camping last summer and the summer before with people who weren't family, and even though there was bathrooms in the area I didn't **** for a week. people were freaking out and telling me I was going to explode.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 X360PS3AMD05
That's possible? I figure eventually your body will just poop in its sleep......
Faber_Fighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Faber_Fighter
Member since 2006 • 1890 Posts
I was at the gym not long ago and i had to go, wasn't an emergency but i felt it was important enough... Now i regret it, the seat was all sticky... ughh... :cry:
Tangmashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Tangmashi
Member since 2007 • 1093 Posts

I was at the gym not long ago and i had to go, wasn't an emergency but i felt it was important enough... Now i regret it, the seat was all sticky... ughh... :cry:Faber_Fighter

That's why you use TP on the seat before you sit down, or failing that just do it while standing over it.

I'd probably take a dump anywhere if I had to, and I have.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 X360PS3AMD05
lol duh, wipe it down and then put tp on the seat or a gasket, i'll even put some in the bowl to avoid splash back......
YoJim8obaJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 YoJim8obaJoe
Member since 2008 • 2653 Posts

I cant use anyones toilet but my own,when i was in hospital last year for lung surgery i went 18 days without taking a dump,when i came out of hospital i was on toilet for hours and i had still had a tube stuck in my chest so everytime i squeezed i'd feel this 18cm tube stabbing me in the chest,also on tons of opiates so i was struggling anyway without the days build up and tube :)

Faber_Fighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Faber_Fighter
Member since 2006 • 1890 Posts

[QUOTE="Faber_Fighter"]I was at the gym not long ago and i had to go, wasn't an emergency but i felt it was important enough... Now i regret it, the seat was all sticky... ughh... :cry:Sigh_han

Ewwww! Why didn't you wipe it with toilet paper first?

I would've scrubbed layers of skin off in the shower if i went through that.

I forgot, and by the time i realised it was kind of late to stand back up and clean the seat... :(
YoJim8obaJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 YoJim8obaJoe

[QUOTE="Faber_Fighter"]I was at the gym not long ago and i had to go, wasn't an emergency but i felt it was important enough... Now i regret it, the seat was all sticky... ughh... :cry:Tangmashi

That's why you use TP on the seat before you sit down, or failing that just do it while standing over it.

I'd probably take a dump anywhere if I had to, and I have.

thats been proven to only work if you wet the toilet paper,so either way it going to feel disgusting,then again placebo effect is better than no effect at all in that situations :)

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 X360PS3AMD05
Wow wow wow how do you guys go weeks without pooping :o That's pretty epic i didn't know it was possible..sure you're not a bear?
Avatar image for deactivated-61d91d42c39df
deactivated-61d91d42c39df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#23 deactivated-61d91d42c39df
Member since 2002 • 2741 Posts

I don't drop a big turd if i'm at a friends houses.

sometimes they don't flush down, plus I don't wanna stink up their house.

public toilet I don't care about taking a piss at a urinal, you don't have to touch anything if you're a dude.

I hate taking a dump though in a public toilet, you feel so exposed, if other people are in the cubicles next to you. Will only take a dump if i'm dying to go and can't wait to go home.

Starstatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Starstatus
Member since 2004 • 16600 Posts

If it's an absolute emergency i'll go at a Friends house or in Public, but i try my best to only go #2 at home. :) plus the public TP is usually hard and thin and it takes a lot to get the job done. also i like to wet the TP to be clean which you can't do in a normal multiple stall bathroom. :P

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 X360PS3AMD05
Esp. if the friend/family doesn't have an air freshener in their bathroom...........what i do is think back to growing up and the crummy restrooms at school, some with no doors, some totally trashed, sometimes kids would throw stuff at you if they saw you taking a dump, and i say ta hell with it i'm not holding it.

If it's an absolute emergency i'll go at a Friends house or in Public, but i try my best to only go #2 at home. :) plus the public TP is usually hard and thin and it takes a lot to get the job done. also i like to wet the TP to be clean which you can't do in a normal multiple stall bathroom. :P

Starstatus
Wipes are the way to go ;)
YoJim8obaJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 YoJim8obaJoe

Wow wow wow how do you guys go weeks without pooping :o That's pretty epic i didn't know it was possible..sure you're not a bear?X360PS3AMD05

Morphine and will power is how i did it :) if you saw the sight of some of the people on that hospital ward you'd do the same,im 22 and second youngest person on my ward of 40 was in their 60's

mayforcebeyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mayforcebeyou
Member since 2007 • 2703 Posts
Once I went to a camp for 10 days. I had to hold it the whole time. The toilets were really icky with flies and no flush. I went to a Burger King washroom on the way home.
surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts
i just poo as i go, animals would use the corner so no i do not behave like an animal in this respect
Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts
As long as the bathroom is clean. I make sure to take care of the toilet at friends house just like at home.
travisstaggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 travisstaggs
Member since 2008 • 10562 Posts

I will not use public restrooms unless I aboslutely have to and at a friends house I will only pee.

Shiggums

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#31 Shiggums
Member since 2007 • 21436 Posts

Yeah I only go #2 in my own house. It's awkward to do it at a friend's place, or in a public restroom. Only if I REALLY need to will I use a public restroom

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#32 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

Are you picky?

Gamelova79
Trust me, nothing can beat the stench of my school's toilet......All the girls who walk past it have to hold their noses. I would never every go at public toilets.
xXBuffJeffXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 xXBuffJeffXx
Member since 2006 • 5913 Posts

No, not really. I've dropped plenty of deuces in the woods.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

When I gotta go, I gotta go even if it means taking a shovel and digging a hole. So long as I have some water to wash with afterwards. I've been to some really nasty places. So I'm not too picky.

But, I do have favorites though. My least favorite is a Turkish toilet with looked more like a shower stall with a hole in the middle instead of a drain. My second least favorite is the traditional Japanese toilet. In both, I have to squat instead of sitting down. That means I can't really stay too long. With modern western-style toilets, I can sit down for an hour and not get tired.

Decko5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35 Decko5
Member since 2004 • 9428 Posts
lol anyways i hate to poop in the first place but i only poop at home unless like you said it's an emergency
Avatar image for deactivated-5cacc9e03b460
deactivated-5cacc9e03b460

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5cacc9e03b460
Member since 2005 • 6976 Posts

For those of you who avoid public restrooms, you could always crap while hovering over the seat, thats only if you have mad skills like me though8)

Gamelova79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Gamelova79
Member since 2010 • 191 Posts

What about dumping a load in a stall, running out of toilet paper and realizing the guy who used the stall last smeared crap on the exiting stall handle?

I don't get those european toilets either. It would take getting use to water splashing up my butt to clean.

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
Prefer to go at home, but if I have to go then all bets are off
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

i'll take a dump in most places, unless it's disgusting looking. i wish the store i work at had an employee bathroom, but unfortunately it doesn't, so i gotta poop in the same bathroom as the commoners.

aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 aransom
Member since 2002 • 7408 Posts

My first choice is to always do #2 at home, but every now and then I have no choice. There's a continuum of desperation needed to use a certain type of bathroom. A real nice, clean public restroom needs a low level of desperation to use. A port-o-let is at the other end, I would have to have absolutely no other recourse before I would sit down in one of those.

play_thegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41 play_thegame
Member since 2008 • 3630 Posts
ive only ever taken a dump outside my house like twice in my life, excluding when i was a baby :D
Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
I've taken dumps and friends places and my work place too. i've taken them on park bathrooms too because when you have to go you have to go. :P