Anders Breivik is bored with his PS2 :(

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#2 Posted by Allicrombie (25085 posts) -

who?

#3 Edited by Master_Live (13591 posts) -

Give me games or give me liberty.

#4 Posted by dave123321 (33300 posts) -
#5 Posted by chaplainDMK (6649 posts) -

Lol let him hunger strike, see how long he'll last. We can throw bets

#6 Posted by GazaAli (22491 posts) -

Norway please take me in I'm really nice I don't kill people :/

#7 Posted by themajormayor (25618 posts) -

Being two gens behind for the rest of his life is an appropriate punishment for a scum like him.

#8 Posted by whipassmt (13811 posts) -

The prison authorities should respond by taking away the ps2 and giving him a ps1.

#9 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16429 posts) -

First...WOW just 21 years. Thats less that half a year per murder. I guess if I want to kill somebody, I should take them on vacation there and murder them. I will be out in 6 months. As for the PS2 and his bitching. Take the PS2 from him so he has no system and let him starve.

#10 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16429 posts) -

The prison authorities should respond by taking away the ps2 and giving him a ps1.

To some of us, that would be an upgrade.

#11 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (742 posts) -

@whipassmt said:

Why? PS2 has full backwards compatibility.

Give him a Gameboy, with real shitty lighting in his cell.

#12 Posted by Masculus (2800 posts) -

I'm sure norway's society will be thrilled if he gets to play MW2.

#13 Posted by Aljosa23 (24267 posts) -

Dude has the greatest console ever (besides the Genesis) and he's complaining, smh.

#14 Edited by Tqricardinho (340 posts) -

Let me see if I get this straight... He killed more than 50 people, he is in jail and gets to play games, he will be released in 21 years and he is still complaining? What the hell?

#15 Posted by one_plum (6295 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

Dude has the greatest console ever (besides the Genesis) and he's complaining, smh.

All the cool games are probably banned.

#16 Posted by Praisedasun (444 posts) -

Give him an Xbox 360,he will commit suicide within hours.

#17 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16429 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@whipassmt said:

While I owned a PS2, it collected dust due to me getting my first PC 4 months after getting the PS2. And yeah, I forgot about the BC part of the PS2.

#18 Posted by LittleMac19 (1638 posts) -

Should replace the PS2 with a Vtech PC

#19 Posted by Iszdope (9383 posts) -

Motherfucker.

#20 Posted by jimkabrhel (15416 posts) -

He deserves to have the controller wedges in his anal cavity, permanently. No lube.

#21 Posted by megagene (22972 posts) -

I still play my PS2 all the time. Best console ever. Shit was totally cash.

#22 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16429 posts) -

He deserves to have the controller wedges in his anal cavity, permanently. No lube.

With the vibration on or off?

#23 Edited by platinumking320 (639 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@whipassmt said:

Maaaan. Find an ol busted Nokia N-Gage on ebay and give him that.

#24 Posted by jimkabrhel (15416 posts) -

@jimkabrhel said:

With the vibration on or off?

Off, he might enjoy the vibration.

#25 Posted by Ariabed (1094 posts) -

Wow stuck playin ray man on the ps2 for 21 years,while everyone else is playing the latest call of duty, that's punishment enough.

#26 Posted by EatShanna (875 posts) -

Playing the latest Call of Duty, that's punishment enough.

#27 Posted by darktruth007 (501 posts) -

They should have just killed him. Simpler, cleaner and more easily forgotten about. With him alive the whole country of Norway and the whole world are going. To keep. Thinking about it.

#28 Posted by ScreamDream (3953 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

It's cold up there but a pretty place.

He's lucky to be playing PS2 games and lucky, you can't be too picky when being a mass murderer. Let the hunger games begin.

#29 Posted by indzman (16379 posts) -

He killed 77 people and wants his PS 2 to be upgraded to PS 3 ? i say give him PS 4 by shoving it in his ass lol !!!

#30 Edited by Jankarcop (8827 posts) -

how is he still alive?

#31 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9254 posts) -

that would be hilarious.

But I never understood the whole hunger strike shit. They do give them food, if they dont want to eat it... thats on them, you didnt kill them they technically committed suicide deispite your help. That aint your fault.

#32 Posted by GazaAli (22491 posts) -

@whipassmt said:

that would be hilarious.

But I never understood the whole hunger strike shit. They do give them food, if they dont want to eat it... thats on them, you didnt kill them they technically committed suicide deispite your help. That aint your fault.

I think it has something to do with legal or judicial repercussions if a prisoner dies on the state's watch. Also something about the ICRC and IHL...etc

#33 Posted by GazaAli (22491 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

He's lucky to be playing PS2 games and lucky, you can't be too picky when being a mass murderer. Let the hunger games begin.

You know, most of the time I'm with all the progressiveness of such states as Norway, Sweden, Finland...etc. But seriously as a state there are times when it just needs to toughen up and grow some balls. Its an undisputed fact that every society has its garbage and garbage needs to be dealt with to the best of said society's ability.

#34 Posted by TwistedShade (3119 posts) -

They should give him a RROD'ed Xbox 360 and watch him spend hours upon days trying to fix it.

#35 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9254 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

@whipassmt said:

that would be hilarious.

I think it has something to do with legal or judicial repercussions if a prisoner dies on the state's watch. Also something about the ICRC and IHL...etc

fuck that... let people commit suicide

#36 Posted by Master_Live (13591 posts) -

@whipassmt said:

that would be hilarious.

Because he is escaping his punishment, he ain't there to die. He is there to be incarcerated.

#37 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9254 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

@whipassmt said:

that would be hilarious.

Because he is escaping his punishment, he ain't there to die. He is there to be incarcerated.

yeah and thats want the officials are doing, if goes off and does something on his own then thats on him.

#38 Posted by Korvus (2315 posts) -

Take away the PS2, give him a piece of chalk and problem solved.

#39 Posted by Cyberdot (3510 posts) -

lol

#40 Edited by Trender_man (134 posts) -

take away the memory cards

#41 Posted by themajormayor (25618 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

It's weird that Norway looks so pretty but Sweden is such a ugly place.

#42 Posted by Treflis (11365 posts) -

Being Norwegian and knowing he's likely to never be released, I frankly don't really care if he's given a PS3 or just a Gameboy.

Part of me would of course find a slight delight in him not getting anything that he's requested, however I also do not see the harm in giving him some of the things he's requested. He's seperated from society anyways.

#44 Edited by KHAndAnime (13132 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

who?

Under a rock or poking fun at TC's mispell?

Anyways, this article is hilarious. Kill 77 people in the USA and you'll be put to death, people would parade about it and it would be a huge media event. In Norway, you kill 77 people and you get 20 years of Playstation 2. The interesting thing is that their prison system is one of the best - though I suspect their amazing prison stats are related to their superb social conditions compared to the USA.

I just drove by 3-4 people standing in freezing rain, begging for money by tapping on car windows at the corners of car intersections. I wonder if they'd want to trade places with Anders.

#45 Posted by Dogswithguns (10665 posts) -

I'm still a big fan of PS2.. who cares what he thinks.

#46 Edited by KHAndAnime (13132 posts) -

I'm curious about his game library. He complains about not having access to M games, yet he does get access to Rayman 2 Revolution, which is one of the best early PS2 platformers. Lol @ his comment about it being aimed at 3 years olds. He's so angsty.

#47 Edited by Storm_Marine (10766 posts) -

@KHAndAnime said:

@Allicrombie said:

who?

Under a rock or poking fun at TC's mispell?

Maybe it's my fever, but what misspell?

Also, you misspelled misspell. :/

#48 Posted by destinhpark (4700 posts) -

Haha, jesus christ... Some nerve brah.

#49 Posted by Dogswithguns (10665 posts) -

@KHAndAnime:

@Dogswithguns said:

I'm curious about his game library. He complains about not having access to M games, yet he does get access to Rayman 2 Revolution, which is one of the best early PS2 platformers. Lol @ his comment about it being aimed at 3 years olds. He's so angsty.

Oh, sorry I didn't read the whole story.. it's this guy that killed people, but he's crazy anyway.

#50 Posted by WolfgarTheQuiet (147 posts) -

How can i donate him a PS3, he deserves one. Shit he deserves a PS4