Amongst asian and western girls, whom you find more cute ?

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

1. asian girls

------------------------------------------------

2.Western girls

Personally i find blondes to be most cute and attractive, wbu OT ? :)

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

Spanish women...yum.

Never been a fan of Asian women...some are cute, I guess.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#3 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Since you asked specifically about looks, western girls. As for specifics, I don't really care much about blonde/brunette, etc but I do love blue eyed girls, and blue eyed girls with dark hair (for contrast) are even prettier to me. I have a fascination with light eye colour for some reason. You can show me a photo of a person who I don't find particularly attractive, but if you change their eye colour to blue they almost always become immediately prettier to me.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127501 Posts

Western... Brunettes with either dark blue or dark brown eyes.

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts

Cute? Probably Asian women overall. But I find "western" (Caucasian) women to be much sexier in general.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

the definition of cute equals to ........."UGLY BUT ADORABLE"

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

No preference I just like girls, I'm sure there's cute girls that I would like in most races. Just saying

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@korvus said:

Since you asked specifically about looks, western girls. As for specifics, I don't really care much about blonde/brunette, etc but I do love blue eyed girls, and blue eyed girls with dark hair (for contrast) are even prettier to me. I have a fascination with light eye colour for some reason. You can show me a photo of a person who I don't find particularly attractive, but if you change their eye colour to blue they almost always become immediately prettier to me.

Totally with you on the blue eye thing, read an interesting article on why...

Turney then makes two simple observations. First, every human pupil is dark brown, regardless of the color of the iris, which encloses the pupil and determines the color of the eye. Second, blue is the lightest color of human iris. The consequence of these two observations is that the size of the pupil is easiest to determine in blue eyes. If you face people with different eye colors and must determine whether each person likes or is interested in you, with all else equal, it is easiest to read the blue-eyed person’s level of interest or attraction. Turney’s argument, which I believe might be true, is that blue-eyed people are considered attractive as potential mates because it is easiest to determined whether they are interested in us or not. It is easier to “read the minds” of people with blue eyes than of those with eyes of any other color, at least when it comes to interest or attraction.

via psychologytoday.com

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By always_explicit

Slightly more on topic... I am almost exclusively attracted to white women. Not through any "choice" as such, its just seems to be my sexual preference. I happen to find eastern European women incredibly beautiful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e

@always_explicit said:

Turney then makes two simple observations. First, every human pupil is dark brown, regardless of the color of the iris, which encloses the pupil and determines the color of the eye. Second, blue is the lightest color of human iris. The consequence of these two observations is that the size of the pupil is easiest to determine in blue eyes. If you face people with different eye colors and must determine whether each person likes or is interested in you, with all else equal, it is easiest to read the blue-eyed person’s level of interest or attraction. Turney’s argument, which I believe might be true, is that blue-eyed people are considered attractive as potential mates because it is easiest to determined whether they are interested in us or not. It is easier to “read the minds” of people with blue eyes than of those with eyes of any other color, at least when it comes to interest or attraction.

via psychologytoday.com

That is a very interesting read and there might be truth to it. Also might explain why I get turned on just by looking in my wife's eyes when she's in the mood XD

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 always_explicit

@korvus said:

@always_explicit said:

via psychologytoday.com

That is a very interesting read and there might be truth to it. Also might explain why I get turned on just by looking in my wife's eyes when she's in the mood XD

Just dont tell her the reason she is beautiful is because she's easy to read :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@always_explicit: Always a good advice =p

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127501 Posts

@always_explicit said:

Slightly more on topic... I am almost exclusively attracted to white women. Not through any "choice" as such, its just seems to be my sexual preference. I happen to find eastern European women incredibly beautiful.

They are... Well at least some of them are ^_^

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#14 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

Western/White/Caucasian generally. Asians have nice hair though.

Actually it seems girls that are half white and half Asian, or maybe 3/4 white are usually pretty. Like Chloe Bennet.

Chicken453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Chicken453
Member since 2011 • 2038 Posts

Obviously your going to get people here saying Western women are cuter as the majority as the majority of posters here are Americans. If you did this on a Singaporean forum or Chinese forum you would get Asian girls as a majority.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

It really depends on the woman.

I'd likely find someone physically attractive regardless of nationality and race just as much as I'd likely find someone physically unattractive regardless of nationality and race.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

Mostly western girls as I'm almost exclusively exposed to them. I really like blondes though brunettes and redheads are nice as well. I like them all! Asian girls are also pretty cute as long as they are cute in general.

WiiPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WiiPants
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I thought about this for about a minute then decided on blonde. Can't separate brunette and redhead but blonde is my preference for sure all else being equal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Western on average. Good looking Asian girls are a rare breed since the vast majority that I've come across have very little...assets.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#21 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Would hit all of them, I don't think I find one more cute than the other. I do tend to gravitate toward women with short hair, so ************* hot.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#22 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

@always_explicit said:

@korvus said:

via psychologytoday.com

So that means when blue-eyed people are pulled over, it's easier for the cops to tell if the person is under the influence, right? Also I wonder if that means that blue-eyed people are at a disadvantage playing poker?

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24  Edited By deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

@thegerg said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Western on average. Good looking Asian girls are a rare breed since the vast majority that I've come across have very little...assets.

Maybe you need to meet some more Asian girls.

Where exactly does one go to find "asian" girls like her?

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#25  Edited By turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Honestly, I can usually find someone of any race or ethnicity or hair color cute or attractive if they somehow meet with my personal tastes. Although I think that brunettes are my favorite.

Although in general, I really like the understated beauty thing than outright hotness. Don't get e wrong, I can appreciate if someone is "hot" but I prefer it when a girl is more humble with her appearance. It's just more attractive to me.

TrueChartreuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TrueChartreuse
Member since 2014 • 97 Posts

Gotta love all the lonely slack-jawed neckbeards in this thread.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#27 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

@truechartreuse said:

Gotta love all the lonely slack-jawed neckbeards in this thread.

And you gotta love the asshole that assumes that every person who frequents a Gamespot forum and talks about their preferences is a lonely neck beard :^)

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#28 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@thegerg said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Maybe you need to meet some more Asian girls.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

i don't think asian girls are cute in the slightest.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I'm married to an Asian woman. But, I've had my share of Western women when I was younger.

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts

There are cute/hot girls of every race out there, I don't have a preference, except it's much rarer for me to find a black or middle eastern girl attractive.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

I dont really find Asian girls all that attractive in the over all sense (the oriental onese specifically). The you have the other asian women, the Indian one, which are ok.

Western world has a wide variety of beautiful woman. Latinas alone makes this whole argument unfair. Then you have the power house of beauty.... white women. Asian dont stand a chance.

Western >>> Asian

But at the end of the day................ I **** 'em all

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#35  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

I rather have women with some personality

like sophie turner (sansa stark) , allthough she's too young for me

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58830 Posts

Big fan of Indian woman. Some of them Bollywood actresses are very sexually attractive.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 indzman

@uninspiredcup said:

Big fan of Indian woman. Some of them Bollywood actresses are very sexually attractive.

Love Priyanka Chopra sooo much ( First pic ) , Bipasha Basu ( 2nd pic ) not so much even tho shes from my own city ... lol

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By hippiesanta

@Aljosa23 said:

Good looking Asian girls are a rare breed since the vast majority that I've come across have very little...assets.

it's un-intentionally racist statement ...... just like when someone said

"YOU LOOK SO PRETTY FOR AN ASIAN"

or

"YOUR EYES IS SO BIG FOR AN ASIAN"

........... lolz

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By hippiesanta

@whipassmt said:

Actually it seems girls that are half white and half Asian, or maybe 3/4 white are usually pretty. Like Chloe Bennet.

We got one in the house .... she's a bombshell .... mademoiselle Zorine Te

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Asian women do drive me crazy :)

So do Blondes :)

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

Asians look too similar to my western eyes. Not enough variation to satisfy me.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 indzman

@killzowned24 said:

@hippiesanta said:

@whipassmt said:

We got one in the house .... she's a bombshell .... mademoiselle Zorine Te

mhm

livingundead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By livingundead
Member since 2004 • 225 Posts

I don't really have a preference. Race or hair colour isn't all that important to me. With that said, I've never been a big fan of Asian girls, but I've started to like this one, and she's really nice. Easy to talk to. I'm not too picky about looks. I'm not vain or shallow, but I do have to be attracted to the person. I am very picky when it comes to personality. If I had to chose between the most beautiful woman in the world but totally vapid, or a homely looking girl who can carry on a conversation I'll go with the homely girl every time.

I think it's silly to have preferences. Someone comes along and is pretty amazing to you, but isn't Caucasian or blond with blue eyes are you just going to shut her down because she isn't your type?

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By killzowned24

@thegerg said:

@killzowned24 said:

Really? Not enough variation?

I was meaning pure, not mixed.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@killzowned24 said:

@thegerg said:

@killzowned24 said:

@thegerg said:

@killzowned24 said:

@thegerg said:

@killzowned24 said:

Those are "pure" Asians. Here are some more.

@killzowned24: thegerg has posted a ton of Beautiful Asian woman, you cant deny there all ridiculously Gorgeous.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By killzowned24

@thegerg said:

@killzowned24 said:

@thegerg said:

@killzowned24 said:

Those are "pure" Asians. Here are some more.

Doesn't change the fact the majority look very similar. The first pic for instance, look so alike to me,you could mix their names up with the op pic, and I probably wouldn't even take notice.