Americans are 'most attractive' people in the world

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152917 posts) -
It seems to me, Americans who come to Canada always comment on how beautiful women in Canada are.harashawn
I've been to Canada....
#202 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (48673 posts) -
It makes sense- it's so diverse. There are so many kinds of people. Also, [color=red]Hollywood.[/color]Shmiity
That reminds me, I'm really not sure if America should be considered #1, due to also the fact some of the beauty and attractiveness is faked aka smoke and mirrors.
#203 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (48673 posts) -
[QUOTE="harashawn"]It seems to me, Americans who come to Canada always comment on how beautiful women in Canada are.LJS9502_basic
I've been to Canada....

Me too, Montreal to be precise, great place if you ask me.
#204 Posted by Wolf-Man2006 (4187 posts) -

Pfft who were those countries competing against, the Garbage Pail Kids?

#205 Posted by Krelian-co (13149 posts) -

lol no

#206 Posted by MannyDelgado (1187 posts) -

[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]Bit suspect, given how fat they arekingkong0124

Better than those ugly b*****s your country has

boooring
#207 Posted by ScorpionTroll (810 posts) -

Well, I am a sexually appealing American motherfvker. But I don't understand how you would even rate a citizenry's attractiveness.

#208 Posted by zenogandia (861 posts) -

It's all relative, but to be honest... why is Puerto Rico not listed? I don't like my island that much, but I have to admit after doing quite a bit of traveling, people here are beyond beautiful. Especially women who have the biggest arse and brast in the whole world.

#209 Posted by thegerg (16220 posts) -
I don't understand how you would even rate a citizenry's attractiveness.ScorpionTroll
One way is through a poll, like the one used to compile this list.
#210 Posted by zenogandia (861 posts) -

how the fvck did india rank above japan and germanyLonelynight
I would rank india above Germany, that's for sure.

#211 Posted by Storm_Marine (12214 posts) -

Why I love Turkish girls by the way.  m25105

the one pretty girl in the entire country probably

#212 Posted by killzowned24 (7345 posts) -

no doubt.

image001.jpg

Fightingfan
America's diversity will always be supreme in everything,which is why our so called fat nation beat every other nation to the curb in the Olympics.
#213 Posted by one_plum (6364 posts) -

Hollywood and the image it projects.

#214 Posted by Storm_Marine (12214 posts) -

[QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

[QUOTE="indzman"]

a middle east lady ...

indzman

Sad that the women consideredmost attractivein the middle east are the ones that look white.

They don'tve to be very fair to be beautiful always,

example : Dana ahmad : Lebanon Model. Brown and very sexy :)

that's really that brown.

#215 Posted by walkingdream (4883 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]I have no idea how the U.S is number one and Australia is among top 5. Japan? Seriously? Have you ever seen a Middle Eastern woman? lawl

Hey were good lookin ;) All that sun us Aussies get makes us tan very nicely :P
#216 Posted by poptart (6938 posts) -

Can't really comment too much, although I have to say Australia rates pretty highly - better than the UK onaverage. Then again there's more a segregation between the affulent and the poor suburbs out here, so when you're living in with the upwardly mobile then it probably isn't a fair comparison. Then again people lean towards more a healthy lifestyle out here, which does help. Word on the street is that Demark is very impressive though. A few countries I've been to in Europe always seemed to fair pretty highly. That maybe because it all seemed exotic and I was in holiday mode. As for Americans, it could well be the case - who knows. I imagine they're a mixed bag like everyone else.

#217 Posted by poptart (6938 posts) -

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]I have no idea how the U.S is number one and Australia is among top 5. Japan? Seriously? Have you ever seen a Middle Eastern woman? lawlwalkingdream

Unfortunately it also damages the skin, so some girls aged 25 look like they're 35.... and covered in sun spots. Kind of weirded me out in Sydney when I first went there.

#218 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

Meh, who gives a f*ck. There's attractive and ugly people in every nation. Seems like this poll was mainly based off of American movie stars and not the actual citizens though. In any case I'm not sure I'd agree, even as an American, but I don't particularly care either.

#219 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -

Doesn't surprise me. We have the largest array of people from every culture in the world. The US should be #1.

Pirate700
I don't think there is anything as "should be". It is all opinions.
#220 Posted by walkingdream (4883 posts) -

[QUOTE="walkingdream"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]I have no idea how the U.S is number one and Australia is among top 5. Japan? Seriously? Have you ever seen a Middle Eastern woman? lawlpoptart

Unfortunately it also damages the skin, so some girls aged 25 look like they're 35.... and covered in sun spots. Kind of weirded me out in Sydney when I first went there.

Haha well that is Sydney for you :P come to Melbourne and things will improve ;)
#221 Posted by poptart (6938 posts) -

[QUOTE="poptart"]

[QUOTE="walkingdream"] Hey were good lookin ;) All that sun us Aussies get makes us tan very nicely :Pwalkingdream

Haha well that is Sydney for you :P come to Melbourne and things will improve ;)

Don't worry - I got bored of Sydney, came down to Melbourne 9 years ago and forgot to leave :P

#222 Posted by Storm_Marine (12214 posts) -

[QUOTE="walkingdream"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]I have no idea how the U.S is number one and Australia is among top 5. Japan? Seriously? Have you ever seen a Middle Eastern woman? lawlpoptart

they need to wear niqabs.

#223 Posted by m25105 (3135 posts) -

[QUOTE="m25105"]Why I love Turkish girls by the way.  Storm_Marine

lol, keep thinking that.
#224 Posted by hippiesanta (10012 posts) -
[QUOTE="TehFuneral"]

Why isn't Lebanon up there?

gamerguru100
The list is racist against Arabs. :P Gaza wasn't happy with the lack of Middle Eastern countries on the list. It's all the white man's fault, lol

Gaza's fault .... he should ask the women to facial shave
#225 Posted by Storm_Marine (12214 posts) -

[QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

[QUOTE="m25105"]Why I love Turkish girls by the way.  m25105

lol, keep thinking that.

i will

#226 Posted by l34052 (3355 posts) -

Mmmmmmmmmm very attractive.....

fat-mystery.jpg

#227 Posted by hippiesanta (10012 posts) -

Mmmmmmmmmm very attractive.....

fat-mystery.jpg

l34052
her arms look like Buffalo wings
#228 Posted by General_X (9135 posts) -
I doubt this is based on the looks of the average person in the US, mostly because we top the charts in being overweight and obese.
#229 Posted by supa_badman (16666 posts) -

The best looking american women are probably not even american

#230 Posted by Evil_Saluki (4968 posts) -

I'm not saying this just to go against the grain I assure you, but the most attractive girl I ever met in my life is half german, who is the sister of one of my long time school frields. The most unattractive women I have ever seen are on American cop reality programs.

#231 Posted by thegerg (16220 posts) -

supa_badman
WTF are you trying to say here? That makes no sense.
#232 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17786 posts) -

I'm not saying this just to go against the grain I assure you, but the most attractive girl I ever met in my life is half german, who is the sister of one of my long time school frields. The most unattractive women I have ever seen are on American cop reality programs.

Evil_Saluki

Cops does such a fantastic job of showing off the beautiful side of America....:|

#233 Posted by osirisx3 (2039 posts) -

how the fvck did india rank above japan and germanyLonelynight

How did japan make it into the top 20? Japanese girls are A cups and the men are short.

#234 Posted by hippiesanta (10012 posts) -
I doubt this is based on the looks of the average person in the US, mostly because we top the charts in being overweight and obese.General_X
Oprah, Gabourey Sidibe and Mo'Nique
[QUOTE="supa_badman"]

thegerg

#235 Posted by thegerg (16220 posts) -
[QUOTE="hippiesanta"][QUOTE="General_X"] Oprah, Gabourey Sidibe and Mo'Nique
[QUOTE="supa_badman"]

thegerg

What?
#236 Posted by smokingsbad (38455 posts) -
Germany should be higher up in that list, and lol at India.
#237 Posted by dommeus (9433 posts) -

Japan is 15th? lol

#238 Posted by applesxc47 (10761 posts) -

Germany should be higher up in that list, and lol at India.smokingsbad

Indian chicks can be sexy as hell.

This is all subjective though, everyone has different tastes.

#239 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -

[QUOTE="Lonelynight"]how the fvck did india rank above japan and germanyosirisx3

How did japan make it into the top 20? Japanese girls are A cups and the men are short.

Doesn't that kind of balance it then? Besides, attractiveness isn't solely defined by cup size, which in itself is a matter of opinion.
#240 Posted by pianist (18899 posts) -

Given that attractiveness is entirely subjective, and that people in a nation don't all look alike, I can't comment on that poll.

#241 Posted by hippiesanta (10012 posts) -

[QUOTE="smokingsbad"]Germany should be higher up in that list, and lol at India.applesxc47

Indian chicks can be sexy as hell.

This is all subjective though, everyone has different tastes.

northern Indian yes .... although some of the chick hips are too broad for me taste .... southern indian are more towards zero size and looks better than beyonce
#242 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (17824 posts) -

I find Maria Sharapova very attractive and she's a Russkie.

maria-sharapova_0.jpg

#243 Posted by themajormayor (24449 posts) -
Extremely terrible list tbh
#244 Posted by Matthew-first (3012 posts) -

Bawhahahahhahaha XD

PRIDE EAT YOU FROM INSIDE! XD hahahahaha .. omg lmaaooo....

#245 Posted by Los9090 (7288 posts) -
Hell no...Venezuelans are the most attractive by a long shot.
#246 Posted by Angie7F (1175 posts) -

I think this poll should be renamed as the country with most media propaganda.

I dont think real americans look like anything the rest of the world thinks they look like.

I think the Asian countries are totally under rated.

#247 Posted by caseypayne69 (5390 posts) -
I love Hollywood movie Russian types. Gerr baby.
#248 Posted by caseypayne69 (5390 posts) -
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]

no doubt.

image001.jpg

killzowned24
America's diversity will always be supreme in everything,which is why our so called fat nation beat every other nation to the curb in the Olympics.

Yep, I'm from the US is one of the more obese states. It's very deverse here. The world views us as fat, I'm sure. But like you said we have the muscle to.
#249 Posted by unrealtron (3148 posts) -
lol, no.
#250 Posted by -Renegade (8340 posts) -

It makes sense considering anyone in the world can be an American.