This topic is locked from further discussion.

buffysummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 buffysummer
Member since 2004 • 804 Posts

Every time I want to buy in amazon, the game ?Skyrim? for PS3, the price of the game start to rise. At first, the game was at US$39.99, this afternoon was at $49 and now $52.32. The last month was the same, it was cheap and in hours the price went so hight and suddenly was again at 39. I don?t know if it is something that happend the weekends or if it is for the hour

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#2 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

Every time I want to buy in amazon, the game ?Skyrim? for PS3, the price of the game start to rise. At first, the game was at US$39.99, this afternoon was at $49 and now $52.32. The last month was the same, it was cheap and in hours the price went so hight and suddenly was again at 39. I don?t know if it is something that happend the weekends or if it is for the hour

buffysummer
your probably looking at different results.
buffysummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 buffysummer

[QUOTE="buffysummer"]

Kevlar101

It is the same game that I put in my wish list and the same happend at gamestop, both games rise and cameback to normally.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#4 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="buffysummer"]

buffysummer

It is the same game that I put in my wish list and the same happend at gamestop, both games rise and cameback to normally.

that is odd...... maybe the value is just always changing?
TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

I don't suppose it could be adding the tax/shipping costs? or it's either picking a differant copy each time by mistake, or it's selling out so fast it constantly changes copies per retailer and such price.

CKYguy25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CKYguy25
Member since 2012 • 2087 Posts

[QUOTE="buffysummer"]

Kevlar101

yeah, try narrowing your search

buffysummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 buffysummer

I don't suppose it could be adding the tax/shipping costs? or it's either picking a differant copy each time by mistake, or it's selling out so fast it constantly changes copies per retailer and such price.

TwistedShade

Yes, I think that it could be that it's selling out so fast, it constantly changing copies per retailer and such as the price, it just rare that the price change at all the online stores at the same time.

I should stop buying on weekends

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts

I should stop buying on weekends

buffysummer

because of the business day shipping?