#ALLLIVESMATTER is racist.

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

Because **** you for not being black, right?

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

My body is ready for this thread.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Black Lives Matter TOO!

Everyone would be much better if they added those 3 letters at the end.

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -ParaNormaN-

@Master_Live said:

Black Lives Matter TOO!

Everyone would be much better if they added those 3 letters at the end.

Root word in All Lives Matter is All.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

That article had sooooo many sources and citations. Cant both BlackLivesMatter and AllLivesMatter be racist? The Blacklivesmatter people want special praise for being black, without providing so much as a piece of policy reform they want, while degrading the free specch rights of white people. The AllLivesMatter people seem to simply be "**** these darkies" type of racists, who dont have anything to offer but a kneejerk reaction.

All lives matter, of course. These stupid bitches on both sides sure dont give a damn about the 35,000 children that died today due to starvation. Dying of gnawing internal pain after a short painful life? Nah, we have real problems, like my Ivy League School being my home.

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -ParaNormaN-

@hillelslovak said:

That article had sooooo many sources and citations. Cant both BlackLivesMatter and AllLivesMatter be racist? The Blacklivesmatter people want special praise for being black, without providing so much as a piece of policy reform they want, while degrading the free specch rights of white people. The AllLivesMatter people seem to simply be "**** these darkies" type of racists, who dont have anything to offer but a kneejerk reaction.

All lives matter, of course. These stupid bitches on both sides sure dont give a damn about the 35,000 children that died today due to starvation. Dying of gnawing internal pain after a short painful life? Nah, we have real problems, like my Ivy League School being my home.

That's the problem. Both sides have good people who are really fighting for the good of the cause. There are Black people in BLM who really want the best for their people but IMO, they're being blinded by the news source and media who only show Black people getting killed everyday by White officers. Because of that, they think that they're still the most targeted race in not only America but in every corner of the world. I don't support BLM for the fact that they are only fighting and rioting for their own people. What about the rest of us who face the same things that they face today? We are well past the days of slavery here in the US where Black people get killed and whipped for just breathing. We're suppose to be united. Why can't we be united? Why can't we fight together for each other? That's why I would rather stand by ALM rather than BLM. BLM is a racist plague that just feeds the medias agenda to rally up Black people and to put fear into their community. If the news showed everyone who died everyday who was not only Black but White, Asian, Latino, etc. would there still be a BLM? Would Black people still feel as targeted as they do now? Highly doubtful.

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -ParaNormaN-

And I'm sorry but if we saw the numbers of cop related murders compared to civilian related murders, we wouldn't even be scared of the police. We'd be scared of our neighbors.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#8  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

I just cant stand BLM. I am a straight white male, and it offends me that they see themselves as different from me. They put up barriers in the name of unification. They behave like Christians who hate abortion, then support abstinence only education, which leads to more abortions. It's like watching a snake eat it's tail.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

BLM and the KKK are 2 sides of the same coin.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Black Lives Matter is just a terrible slogan.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#11  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69449 Posts

This is rather silly. If a group of people feel that they are not being treated equally they should start a movement/protest. In this case it is the Black Lives Matter. If you are exercising some degree of reasoning you would know that its not "Black lives only matter" or "Black people should get special treatment". The notion that this is the implied meaning is rather nonsensical and questionable at best. I guess we can pretend that there is no racial inequality in the US. I guess we can pretend that the USA does not have a history of treating black americans like crap. I guess we can pretend that black american were only recently giving rights equal to white men. So, lets not play that silly game of pretend.

And I'm sorry but if we saw the numbers of cop related murders compared to civilian related murders, we wouldn't even be scared of the police. We'd be scared of our neighbors.

Seriously? We have significantly more civilians than cops so what do you logically expect?

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -ParaNormaN-

@Pedro: You're acting like we're still living in the 1960s. Black people are one of the most paid attention to, most loved people in the States. So many great athletes, actors, singers, who are Black and make much more than a lot of White men here. Dude, Black people have had equal rights for quite a long time now. Because the news LOVES to spread fear and hate into the Black community, it only shows cops killing Black people every chance they get, why? Oh, I don't know, maybe because they know they get great ratings and attention when they report that shit. I don't know where you live but in California, the average Black man has every single opportunity as a White man. Yeah, racial inequality exists and it will always exist no matter where you go. Yes, history has been bad to Black people but we do not live on that time period anymore, Jesus Christ.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

I'm going to form a white supremacist group called "we're not racist" . Then nobody would be allowed to call us racist because our name says we're not.

Here's a thought: Maybe the reason people hate #AllLivesMatter isn't because they disagree with the idea that all lives matter, but because the group of people using the hashtag are racist. Just because they called it AllLivesMatter does not mean thats what they stand for, it's just a name.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Pedro said:

This is rather silly. If a group of people feel that they are not being treated equally they should start a movement/protest. In this case it is the Black Lives Matter. If you are exercising some degree of reasoning you would know that its not "Black lives only matter" or "Black people should get special treatment". The notion that this is the implied meaning is rather nonsensical and questionable at best. I guess we can pretend that there is no racial inequality in the US. I guess we can pretend that the USA does not have a history of treating black americans like crap. I guess we can pretend that black american were only recently giving rights equal to white men. So, lets not play that silly game of pretend.

Seriously? We have significantly more civilians than cops so what do you logically expect?

I don't know dude. If you keep separating yourselves are you ever really going to unite?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

#AllLivesMatter is an actual group? I thought it was simply just a counter argument to #BlackLivesMatter.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@toast_burner said:

I'm going to form a white supremacist group called "we're not racist" . Then nobody would be allowed to call us racist because our name says we're not.

Here's a thought: Maybe the reason people hate #AllLivesMatter isn't because they disagree with the idea that all lives matter, but because the group of people using the hashtag are racist. Just because they called it AllLivesMatter does not mean thats what they stand for, it's just a name.

The term has also been increasingly used to diminish the concerns of the Black Lives Matter group. Whether that's racist or not is going to be debatable, but it's understandably going to be offensive to the group. It's undermining the circumstances to which they are trying to bring attention.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

All lives do matter, but the point of Black Lives Matter is to point out a specific problem that one race in one country experiences. And it's a real problem. Furthermore, saying "AllLivesMatter" is dismissive to the legitimate argument against institutional and social racism against Black people.

So yeah, saying "All Lives Matter" is racist, though a lot of the people saying it are not (just misguided). Best case scenario, ALM is ignorant, contrarian, and dismissive to BLM...at worst it is racist.

It's important to remember that while BLM is pro-black and not anti-white (or anti-other race), ALM is specifically anti-black. All those analogies are great; you don't run through a cancer fundraiser screaming "But what about the flu!" and you don't tell a starving person in front of you "Everyone gets hungry" when you have plenty of food around.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Reminds me of the cancer balloons. They have a balloon for all to stand united and fight cancer together. Wouldnt be as effective if they all fought cancer separate.

All lives matter, please stop crying wolf people, when you finally do need the public's support, they will have been tired of the lies so much, they wont really care.

Everyone has to compromise, welcome to America.

Its funny, when celebrities and people start supporting All Lives Matters, and we start making progress...ooo its a bad thing. Progress aint good, we must struggle and play the victim card. We cant have everyone help one another, we must help ourselves and make it an us vs them.

Yall will lose this battle, united we stand, divided we fall.

Sorry Fetty, only half yo kids matter.

"What ever effects one directly, effects all indirectly. I can never be what i ought to be until you are what you ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." Dr, Martin Luther King.

#Alton Sterling Matters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

All lives do matter, but the point of Black Lives Matter is to point out a specific problem that one race in one country experiences. And it's a real problem. Furthermore, saying "AllLivesMatter" is dismissive to the legitimate argument against institutional and social racism against Black people.

So yeah, saying "All Lives Matter" is racist, though a lot of the people saying it are not (just misguided). Best case scenario, ALM is ignorant, contrarian, and dismissive to BLM...at worst it is racist.

It's important to remember that while BLM is pro-black and not anti-white (or anti-other race), ALM is specifically anti-black. All those analogies are great; you don't run through a cancer fundraiser screaming "But what about the flu!" and you don't tell a starving person in front of you "Everyone gets hungry" when you have plenty of food around.

Yes, at the expense of every other minority group. Sorry but what BLM has shown is that they are little more then bigoted racists, and painting the black communities in the worst possible light, they are pretty much widening the gap and killing off any goodwill, not closing or solving anything anything.

And from the countless protests, screen time, and net traffic they have, it is pretty evident that BLM is pretty fucking anti white, in fact they are pretty fucking anti anything NOT black. Hell just google for 2 mins and the picture you get is anything but "Good"

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

I reall question why people struugle with this so much, this has never been a "black people need special rights over others thing". It is a "Hey some marginalized groups get treated differently, and it is either ignored or perpetrated by mainstream society....and we just happened to be black lol". I have my own persinal gripes with this group, but I will say there have been a lot of instances(sandra bland or Daniel Holtclaw for example) that would have gone ignored if it was not for this type of group.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Mercenary848

And the All lives matter thing, is similar to when Straight people complain about not having straight pride day. Just people who are petty, and can not emphasize with people who don't fit the status quo. But you know mainstream America will rather ignore or denigrate the problems of other groups then acknowledge "Hey the system is not fair".

Shit like this is why guys like Brock TUrner will always get away with everything.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
@Crossel777 said:

#AllLivesMatter is an actual group? I thought it was simply just a counter argument to #BlackLivesMatter.

The next counter group is probably gonna be #NoLivesMatter

Cause we're all gonna die someday anyways.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iandizion713

@Mercenary848: That Sandra Bland is some good shat, i wish it wasnt buried under all the other stuff.

The only sad part is, i really think she killed herself after she failed to get out of jail so many times. Which is silly, but it makes sense.

She should have been put on suicide watch as soon as she entered if its true she ad 20-30 healed slits to her wrist before entering her cell.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mercenary848

@Maddie_Larkin: You know they have white supporters right? Like a lot of them lol! Dude I don't like BLM but even I know, that they get a negative rep because of people who drink the Right WIng/Fox news kool aid, that everything that questions the status quo is anti white. LIke that whole Beyonce BS, Fox news had people thinking she would destroy the world lol.

Not to mention it is more of a slogan then an organization, where anyone can say they are blm and that only muddies things. I just don;t take them serious, it does not make sense to say that it is anti white. It makes more sense to acknowledge that it isn't a set in stone organization.

When you have BLM members interrupting Political speeches by Bernie(CLinton scam) and then BLM members criticising BLM for that and supporting Bernie, that is when you realize how loose this big scary group that the media built up is.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mercenary848

@iandizion713: Yeah dude, wtf happened with that case? Did the cops get off?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By iandizion713

@Mercenary848: Fox does that about everything though, not just BLM's. I mean come on, these people invented the "War on Christmas" propaganda.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Mercenary848

@iandizion713: Oh god yes dude, it is pathetic and funny. I won't lie I sometimes look at right wing propaganda sites for fun. Breitbert, Conservative FB pages, Fox news, etc they know what to say to keep their audience wrapped up neat. Journalism is dead

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29  Edited By TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

I would rather punch a bull than read that.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

@Mercenary848: You have any idea why alllivesmatter started and what it means? You seem racist and lost. Asians and Hispanics face similar problems and matter too.....Wait...no they don't. Ugh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#31 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I do understand what some of "Black Lives Matter" means. I don't think it's an attempt to say that all lives don't matter but theirs, but rather that it's not right for black people to be killed by the police with no repercussions to the offenders. That their lives should matter and they shouldnt be treated as second class citizens by the justice system. That's my understanding of it, but certainly of the more extreme followers lose that ideology.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

@Mercenary848: Fox does that about everything though, not just BLM's. I mean come on, these people invented the "War on Christmas" propaganda.

ABC invented the war on women.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

Look, we have come a long way. We used to be livid about a violent strongarm robbery committing kid that assaulted a tiny immigrant shopkeeper and tried to get a cops gun away from him and in only 2 years we have expanded our outrage to include a child molesting wife beating multiple felon with a long violent record and an illegal gun that he used to threaten the people in his community. Is that not progress?

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@Pedro: I guess we pretend not to know that despite making up 13% of the US population they make up over 52% of the homicides. If you can't acknowledge that there culture is extremely violent and in most cases they bring it on themselves you are beyond cluless. Blacks murder whites at a far higher rate then whites murder blacks. That's enough right there for me not to be so sympathetic to there cause.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Mercenary848

@TheWalkingGhost: Yep! I am racist against trolls. Your kind ain't welcome around here boy, go back to the bridge you crawled from lol.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

@Riverwolf007 said:

Look, we have come a long way. We used to be livid about a violent strongarm robbery committing kid that assaulted a tiny immigrant shopkeeper and tried to get a cops gun away from him and in only 2 years we have expanded our outrage to include a child molesting wife beating multiple felon with a long violent record and an illegal gun that he used to threaten the people in his community. Is that not progress?

You don't like Black people do you Riverwolf? Go ahead and get it off your chest. You cherry pick trying to paint all black people caught up in these scandals as savages. You don't mention people like Sandra Bland, Eric Garner or our most recent one, Philando Castile. You prefer your police are always beyond reproach and black people are savages narrative it seems. Why would I get such an impression?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

I have noticed that "all lives matter" wasn't a thing up until "black lives matter" became a thing. This makes me think that "all lives matter" is more about keeping the status quo than it is about caring about the people around you.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

Black lives matter is just a poor slogan. Some people use it out of context to make them seem more important than others. They should work on their slogan first and foremost. As someone said, "black lives matter too" sounds less hostile.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#39 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

People that make silly groups don't matter to me.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By iandizion713

@Serraph105: It's more of a reassurance that we are in this together. We can either keep crying wolf on every black American shot by police, or we can fight police brutality as a whole on all effected.

Body cams have been a major improvement and step forward in retoring trust among law enforcement.

SarahF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SarahF
Member since 2015 • 182 Posts

Bob is at the dinner table. Everyone has a plate of food but Bob. Bob says "Bob deserves to eat". Everyone else says "Everyone deserves to eat", and continues eating. That is a true statement, no one disputes that.

But the thing is, Bob still doesn't have a plate of food.

All lives matter is racist.

Hetero pride day is bigoted.

White History Month is racist.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Riverwolf007

@mark1974 said:
@Riverwolf007 said:

You don't like Black people do you Riverwolf? Go ahead and get it off your chest. You cherry pick trying to paint all black people caught up in these scandals as savages. You don't mention people like Sandra Bland, Eric Garner or our most recent one, Philando Castile. You prefer your police are always beyond reproach and black people are savages narrative it seems. Why would I get such an impression?

What a tired old standby to fall back upon when you have nothing else.

Can you point out one lie in my jokes?

Of course you can't, all you have is shallow self serving virtue signalling and morality tourism.

I say the things i say for the exact opposite reason.

I say them because i care about what happens to the black community. I talk about about people like corey gabay and john wayne whitmore and kaylin pryor and dillion harris and jamyla bolden because somebody has to give a shit about the people you have never heard of.

Sandra bland begged her family for $500 in bail for days and they told her to piss off and she killed herself.

Eric was resisting and in the exact position he was in because of his actions.

Castile seems like a good person from what i have seen.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mark1974

@Riverwolf007 said:
@mark1974 said:
@Riverwolf007 said:

Of course you can't, all you have is shallow self serving virtue signalling and morality tourism.

I say them because i care about what happens to the black community. I talk about about people like corey gabay and john wayne whitmore and kaylin pryor and dillion harris and jamyla bolden because somebody has to give a shit about the people you have never heard of.

Sandra bland begged her family for $500 in bail for days and they told her to piss off and she killed herself.

Well you could have fooled me. I'm glad to hear you love the black community.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Which have, now and again, been proven to be false and only stem from the imagination of the people behind the BLM movement.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

@sarahf said:

Bob is at the dinner table. Everyone has a plate of food but Bob. Bob says "Bob deserves to eat". Everyone else says "Everyone deserves to eat", and continues eating. That is a true statement, no one disputes that.

But the thing is, Bob still doesn't have a plate of food.

All lives matter is racist.

Hetero pride day is bigoted.

White History Month is racist.

More like Bob has a plate of food just like everyone else and can't see what everyone else is eating, then he imagines he's being given less food than anyone else and starts to cry about it.

Sorry, facts >>>> feelings.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Riverwolf007

@mark1974 said:
@Riverwolf007 said:
@mark1974 said:
@Riverwolf007 said:

Well you could have fooled me. I'm glad to hear you love the black community.

go ahead and look up the names i gave you and ask yourself why nobody protested for them and why nobody even knows they existed and made the world a better place to be.

a harvard educated lawyer being groomed for the highest political positions in the most powerful city on earth?

a world reknowned artist that took his pain from serving in vietnam and turned it into beauty?

an international model that was changing the very definition of beauty standards?

and little children that never got a chance at making the world a better place, one killed over the cheef queef beef and the other in a randon driveby in ferguson.

i will never be quiet about the damage blm does and no amount of accusations can make me stop.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 mark1974

@Riverwolf007: No, I think it's great that you care so much about black people. Maybe it should give you pause that some of your "jokes" could lead people to wrongly believe you are a racist. I can imagine real racists cheering you on after reading some of them. Just something to think about.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Riverwolf007

@mark1974 said:

@Riverwolf007: No, I think it's great that you care so much about black people. Maybe it should give you pause that some of your "jokes" could lead people to wrongly believe you are a racist. I can imagine real racists cheering you on after reading some of them. Just something to think about.

they can cheer all they want they are going to hate me 5 mins later when i make fun of whatever untouchable sacred cow they hold dear.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Read this in Forest Gumps voice.