Aleppo has been Liberated

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Current Map of Aleppo

The mainstream media of the west has been rather silent today about the liberation of Aleppo.

Although, he's a Iranian-State news network: http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/12/12/497550/Syria-Aleppo-militants-Daesh

Now we wait for responses from Turkey, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6960 Posts

Front page of CNN International and MSN right now.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Gaming-Planet
@SUD123456 said:

Front page of CNN International and MSN right now.

I googled and checked their sites, and still can't find it. Appoint me to please?

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

You are welcome :D

Russia liberated Aleppo plus saved the US from Hillary Clinton. Russia is basically like a country equivalent of Batman, always helping the ones in need.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SUD123456

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/syria-rebels-retreat-in-aleppo-in-terrifying-collapse/ar-AAlrvfQ?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartanntp

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/12/middleeast/syria-analysis-tim-lister/index.html

Assad will reign over a wasteland is literally the title of the main story featured on the International edition of CNN....change the site edition if you need to do so

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gaming-Planet
@SUD123456 said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/syria-rebels-retreat-in-aleppo-in-terrifying-collapse/ar-AAlrvfQ?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartanntp

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/12/middleeast/syria-analysis-tim-lister/index.html

Assad will reign over a wasteland is literally the title of the main story featured on the International edition of CNN....change the site edition if you need to do so

Gotta love the headlines from these twats. lol

How much did Saudi Arabia pay these journalists?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#7 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

I bet someone is putting up a "___ days since Islamic extremist occupation" Sign, like in the hazardous workplace. Counter is gonna get reset over and over again.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23980 Posts

This is overall great news. I must say.

But the thing doesnt seem to be as black and white as I had hoped. But still, overall great news.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Aleppo? What's Aleppo?

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#10 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19679 Posts

Not as rosy are you make it look. The Syrian Army is reportedly committing atrocities in Aleppo. Both sides have been terrible in this war.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23980 Posts

@Jag85 said:

Not as rosy are you make it look. The Syrian Army is reportedly committing atrocities in Aleppo. Both sides have been terrible in this war.

Yup.

Hell, I heard that even the red cross has gotten involved now.

At most, all I can hope for is that this is the beginning of the end of the violence. But chances are its not even that. Just more chaos into the fire (after looking at this more objectively after the rosy OP).

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

I wonder what Gary Johnson thinks.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SUD123456

@Gaming-Planet said:
@SUD123456 said:

Maybe you should read them instead of defaulting to your little conspiracy world. Everyone's headlines are designed to attract including the one you posted.

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KEND0_KAP0NI
Member since 2016 • 1231 Posts

Yeah Ive been paying attention to this, but what now?

I honestly dont really know what the hell is gonna happen now.

Saying Aleppo has been "liberated" is stretch... the Assad regime is still pretty brutal, and most Syrians left because of him, so to say it been liberate is no exactly a good thing. Atleast the bombing of innocent people will lessen

Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#16  Edited By Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

They tried to stop this (Western countries according to RT and Assad) and I've seen videos of "Syrians" saying they're doomed because they've taken Aleppo.

https://youtu.be/yYlgEka2t4E

Seems like we're still going to go to war...I mean they're throwing shit at each other pretty hard.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jag85

@kend0_kap0ni said:

Saying Aleppo has been "liberated" is stretch... the Assad regime is still pretty brutal, and most Syrians left because of him, so to say it been liberate is no exactly a good thing. Atleast the bombing of innocent people will lessen

The Assad regime (with the help of Russian and Iranian allies) has been responsible for over 90% of the casualties in the war. The rebels and ISIS combined have been responsible for less than 10% of the casualties.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:
@SUD123456 said:

You just linked to an Iranian state owned site. Pot, meet Kettle please.

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KEND0_KAP0NI
Member since 2016 • 1231 Posts

@Jag85 said:
@kend0_kap0ni said:

The Assad regime (with the help of Russian and Iranian allies) has been responsible for over 90% of the casualties in the war. The rebels and ISIS combined have been responsible for less than 10% of the casualties.

yeah.... i kinda mentioned that...

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Gaming-Planet

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Gaming-Planet said:
@SUD123456 said:

You just linked to an Iranian state owned site. Pot, meet Kettle please.

Touche.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gaming-Planet
@kend0_kap0ni said:
@Jag85 said:
@kend0_kap0ni said:

yeah.... i kinda mentioned that...

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#22 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

Good.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CommandoAgent

@Jag85 said:

To Day this. MSM has failed to produce any evidence of those so called atrocities in Aleppo.

Jak42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jak42
Member since 2016 • 1093 Posts

I suppose that's a good thing.

Al Assad may not be the greatest leader. But before the war, Syrians had a pretty decent life. They owned homes, businesses, had high availability of everyday goods. Could get medicine and visit doctors like any stable country. But the war changed all that for the worst. As troubling as Assad may be, ISIS is far more oppressive. And the free Syrian army, has a very uncertain agenda.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#25 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@jak42 said:

I suppose that's a good thing.

Al Assad may not be the greatest leader. But before the war, Syrians had a pretty decent life. They owned homes, businesses, had high availability of everyday goods. Could get medicine and visit doctors like any stable country. But the war changed all that for the worst. As troubling as Assad may be, ISIS is far more oppressive. And the free Syrian army, has a very uncertain agenda.

Yes, much like how Saddam Hussein was a secularist, right? Iraq was fantastic for Iraqis before we went in, yes. Developed countries dont gas their own people, murder homosexuals and women who dont conform, they dont persecute and slaughter minorities, either. 10,000 people dont die within government custody in developed countries. Developed countries do not torture people on an extremely broad basis. Remember, this was all under Assad, before Islamic State had any real power or control within the "state".

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

just saw some before/after war pictures of the city..that is truly saddening not just because of the ruins, but the fact that Aleppo seemed like one of those very lively cities and it's all dead now.

Jak42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jak42
Member since 2016 • 1093 Posts

@hillelslovak: I understand that. We can be as critical of countries like Syria for X amount of reasons. But we also ally, trade, or work with other countries like Saudi Arabia. Whose laws the general western population would disagree with too. And we haven't really done anything to the North Korea regime. So its not like the international community, is on a consistent agenda to eliminate oppressive regimes everywhere.

Destabilizing countries in such a hostile region with a number of terrorist cells. Does no good for the people who live there. Nor the rest of the world. I hope future world leaders learn from the mistakes made in Libya and Syria.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

Good. Now we can set up some kentucky fried chickens and taco bells and really start fucking them over.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jag85

@CommandoAgent said:
@Jag85 said:

To Day this. MSM has failed to produce any evidence of those so called atrocities in Aleppo.

The evidence is all over social media and human-rights organizations. But of course, it must all be a conspiracy. Anything that makes the Trump/Putin/Assad alliance look bad must be a conspiracy.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CommandoAgent

@Jag85 said:
@CommandoAgent said:
@Jag85 said:

The evidence is all over social media and human-rights organizations. But of course, it must all be a conspiracy. Anything that makes the Trump/Putin/Assad alliance look bad must be a conspiracy.

LOL evidence is all over social media and human-rights organizations? thats not prove enough are you referring to the white helmets? if your beloved white helmets saw the supposed atrocities in Aleppo themselves they clearer didn't take any images.

When you say that evidence is all over social media, thats not enough evidence, i am on social media and had being following the war for six years now.

"But of course, it must all be a conspiracy"

According to you, some here and Liberals, NeoCons the majority rebels are all loving sweet saint moderates i have enough things to destroy your talking memo points in just few seconds.

"Anything that makes the Trump/Putin/Assad alliance look bad must be a conspiracy."

Libyans must be loving their country that is being run by the Muslim Brotherhood right? or the fact that its still in a deadly civil war? how are those Democratic rebel forces again? lol

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 CommandoAgent

@Jag85 said:
@CommandoAgent said:
@Jag85 said:

Ur Western moderate rebels burned down buses that were supposed carry shia civilians to safety a driver was killed and burnt alive these are the same lovely moderates western countries had being supporting to.

Your moderates had being using child soldiers, Car Bombs. Rebels were the ones who kept fire bombing bakeries.

don't try to push your luck on me.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CommandoAgent

@Jag85 said:
@CommandoAgent said:
@Jag85 said:

Since you believe that the rebels are moderates u can also believe that.

-Saddam had WMDs.

-Russia were behind hacking in elections and helped Trump win still no evidence provided

-Libyans are now truly free.

I will wait for your reply.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127526 Posts

@VaguelyTagged said:

just saw some before/after war pictures of the city..that is truly saddening not just because of the ruins, but the fact that Aleppo seemed like one of those very lively cities and it's all dead now.

Yeah, I've seen some of those pictures as well. I really wish there was another way to do this.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CommandoAgent

In 2012/2013 70, 80% were with Assad and the Syrian government when your terrorists invaded why ya think Aleppo has not fallen to the pro freedom thugs as easily? because the majority of Syrians didn't want the sweet head chopping and car bomb rebels.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CommandoAgent
@horgen said:
@VaguelyTagged said:

Yeah, I've seen some of those pictures as well. I really wish there was another way to do this.

Have u seen this? Channel 4 deleted their own video, problary was to much to truth opener about the pro western rebels al zenki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URKsLLcpAOM&t=3s

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CommandoAgent
@Jag85 said:
@kend0_kap0ni said:

has been responsible for over 90% of the casualties in the war? based on what? MSM and Rebel Social media? ur data is based on false numbers.

"The rebels and ISIS combined have been responsible for less than 10% of the casualties."

Just 10%? are you actually following those rebel twitter, facebook accounts? because the majority of them are not reablie.

"The Assad regime (with the help of Russian and Iranian allies)"

But u have no issues with the majority of rebel allies who are Qatar/Turkey/Saudi Arabia and had being providing them with military advisers and arms? and are also the same allies mascaraing Shia in Yemen?

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 CommandoAgent

According to CNN Bilal Abdul Kareem is a independent journalist. People supporting rebels should think twice. Just saying.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127526 Posts

@CommandoAgent: Please do not post 4 times a row. You can edit older posts.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

@CommandoAgent said:
@horgen said:
@VaguelyTagged said:

Have u seen this? Channel 4 deleted their own video, problary was to much to truth opener about the pro western rebels al zenki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URKsLLcpAOM&t=3s

such a shame our government (iranian) is killing people in Syria. worst part is that even if the hole war stopped today, the grudge we have caused will last forever.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jag85

@CommandoAgent said:
@Jag85 said:
@kend0_kap0ni said:

has been responsible for over 90% of the casualties in the war? based on what? MSM and Rebel Social media? ur data is based on false numbers.

"The rebels and ISIS combined have been responsible for less than 10% of the casualties."

Just 10%? are you actually following those rebel twitter, facebook accounts? because the majority of them are not reablie.

"The Assad regime (with the help of Russian and Iranian allies)"

But u have no issues with the majority of rebel allies who are Qatar/Turkey/Saudi Arabia and had being providing them with military advisers and arms? and are also the same allies mascaraing Shia in Yemen?

Do you have any evidence that the rebels and ISIS have killed more people than Assad? All of the available data, from all sources (whether mainstream media, social media, or human rights organizations) point to the Assad regime (with the help of Russian and Iranian allies) being responsible for the overwhelming majority of casualties in Syria.

But as usual, Trump/Putin/Assad fans will just deny all the data and statistics, and just fall back on their usual "it's a conspiracy" shtick.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Jag85

@CommandoAgent said:
@Jag85 said:
@CommandoAgent said:
@Jag85 said:

Since you believe that the rebels are moderates u can also believe that.

Strawman argument...

@Jag85 said:

Learn to read.