Al Queda targets India

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

NEW DELHI: The Centre on Thursday sounded a countrywide alert after an al-Qaida video appeared in which the terror outfit threatened to carry out campaign in India.

Al-Qaida is active in Afghanistan and Pakistan, but the group's leader Ayman al Zawahiri said "Qaedat al-Jihad" would take the fight to India, Myanmar and Bangladesh.

US media and intelligence agencies said that al-Qaida has established a new branch to wage "jihad" in India, "return the Islamic rule" and impose sharia in the Indian sub-continent.

ARTICLE

I'm not safe anymore :(

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@indzman said:

NEW DELHI: The Centre on Thursday sounded a countrywide alert after an al-Qaida video appeared in which the terror outfit threatened to carry out campaign in India.

Al-Qaida is active in Afghanistan and Pakistan, but the group's leader Ayman al Zawahiri said "Qaedat al-Jihad" would take the fight to India, Myanmar and Bangladesh.

US media and intelligence agencies said that al-Qaida has established a new branch to wage "jihad" in India, "return the Islamic rule" and impose sharia in the Indian sub-continent.

ARTICLE

You're over-reacting, bro. That's exactly what Al-Qaeda wants you to do.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 indzman

@airshocker said:

@indzman said:

ARTICLE

Hope you are right :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@indzman said:

@airshocker said:

@indzman said:

ARTICLE

There are A LOT of people in India. Even if something does happen the odds are astronomically slim that anything will happen to you.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 indzman

@airshocker said:

@indzman said:

@airshocker said:

@indzman said:

ARTICLE

There are A LOT of people in India. Even if something does happen the odds are astronomically slim that anything will happen to you.

I'll stay underground if anything happens , but i'm also worried about freinds and family at same time. Kinda freaking out atm, sorry airshocker as one never knows when and where bombs go off :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@indzman said:

I'll stay underground if anything happens , but i'm also worried about freinds and family at same time. Kinda freaking out atm, sorry airshocker as one never knows when and where bombs go off :(

That's exactly what they want you to do, dude. How many terrorist attacks have happened in your neck of the woods recently? This is how Al-Qaeda operates. The fact of the matter is that they probably don't even have the resources to do anything. They know that their words will be spread and people will put too much stock into them.

I'm not saying nothing could ever happen, but it's extremely unlikely anything will happen when Al Qaeda broadcasts it.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By indzman

@airshocker said:

@indzman said:

That's exactly what they want you to do, dude. How many terrorist attacks have happened in your neck of the woods recently? This is how Al-Qaeda operates. The fact of the matter is that they probably don't even have the resources to do anything. They know that their words will be spread and people will put too much stock into them.

I'm not saying nothing could ever happen, but it's extremely unlikely anything will happen when Al Qaeda broadcasts it.

You are more experienced in this matters, i'll take your word on it. I was just discussing this matter with dad he said same as you, but he also told me to be very careful also for time being when outside ( to avoid places of big gatherings atm as malls, movies,parties ). Thanks for encouraging me with your words, much appreciated :)

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

As an American, I'm sorry. Our giving money to Pakistan has resulted in ISI material support for jihadists.

Loading Video...

It's interesting though that we supposedly give money to them to support us on the war against Al Qaeda, which in some ways sympathetic elements in the ISI have sabotaged. However, to me it seems the reason we support Pakistan, I assume it's because we need to travel across their country in order to get to Afghanistan. I mean, I doubt Iran will let us use their airspace. And Russia has been against us using their airspace ever since the elimination of the anti-ballistic missile ban treaty with the development of the US's Missile Defense Shield, which Russia has good reason to believe doesn't work and is more applicable as an offensive system. Other solutions might be a multi-state arrangement of traveling through Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Turkmenistan. Or seeing if China will allow us to travel through a narrow sliver of their territory into Afghanistan, doubtful.

Anyhow, it doesn't so much matter if TC is just one of a billion-plus people in India a terrorist attack might kill and statistically he doesn't have to fear for his own life or people he might know... but the country will feel it. Lots of people didn't know anybody personally that was killed on 9/11 but you see how we reacted. It hurts nonetheless, and the country feels it as an attack on their nationhood, as an attack against humanity perpetrated by vile and hate-filled radical fucknuts.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 indzman

@lamprey263 said:

As an American, I'm sorry. Our giving money to Pakistan has resulted in ISI material support for jihadists.

Loading Video...

It's interesting though that we supposedly give money to them to support us on the war against Al Qaeda, which in some ways sympathetic elements in the ISI have sabotaged. However, to me it seems the reason we support Pakistan, I assume it's because we need to travel across their country in order to get to Afghanistan. I mean, I doubt Iran will let us use their airspace. And Russia has been against us using their airspace ever since the elimination of the anti-ballistic missile ban treaty with the development of the US's Missile Defense Shield, which Russia has good reason to believe doesn't work and is more applicable as an offensive system. Other solutions might be a multi-state arrangement of traveling through Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Turkmenistan. Or seeing if China will allow us to travel through a narrow sliver of their territory into Afghanistan, doubtful.

Anyhow, it doesn't so much matter if TC is just one of a billion-plus people in India a terrorist attack might kill and statistically he doesn't have to fear for his own life or people he might know... but the country will feel it. Lots of people didn't know anybody personally that was killed on 9/11 but you see how we reacted. It hurts nonetheless, and the country feels it as an attack on their nationhood, as an attack against humanity perpetrated by vile and hate-filled radical fucknuts.

True.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

I LoLed when I read the part "return to Islamic rule". As far as I remember India was never part of any Islamic establishment. Also they're gonna impose sharia on them hu? You mean they're gonna teach Indians what religion is? What the way of life is? Hindustan has always been praised by Muslims who had traveled there for being a very spiritual place heck if you look at Islamic philosophy you will see how much it's been affected by Indian philosophy. (It's a hybrid of Judaism and Indian philosophy to be exact) yet some people who at best were introduced to religion some 1400 years ago now want to spread the word of God. Do people really not see the irony? The rest of the world isn't any better. Everyone in today's world has claims to what's not theirs.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 indzman

@alim298 said:

I LoLed when I read the part "return to Islamic rule". As far as I remember India was never part of any Islamic establishment. Also they're gonna impose sharia on them hu? You mean they're gonna teach Indians what religion is? What the way of life is? Hindustan has always been praised by Muslims who had traveled there for being a very spiritual place heck if you look at Islamic philosophy you will see how much it's been affected by Indian philosophy. (It's a hybrid of Judaism and Indian philosophy to be exact) yet some people who at best were introduced to religion some 1400 years ago now want to spread the word of God. Do people really not see the irony? The rest of the world isn't any better. Everyone in today's world has claims to what's not theirs.

You only understand what we will go through if any of this is true. We;ve tons of muslims co existing peacefully with us, none oppressed rather many in high positions ( Movie to Politics to Buisness ) no riot or war anything for a long time now.All will be ruined for this :(