Al-Nusra commander speaks about foreign support in Syria

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

Al Nusra Commander Speaks of Western Support.

-Al-Nusra commander speaks about foreign support in Syria mostly from Saudi Arabia, Turkey, America other Sunni states.

-Interview done by Todenhöfer a respected Journalist in Germany.

It makes sense why US and Allies arent ready in Syria to bomb Al-Nusra.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

Sounds extremely fake. I mean he admits to Israel supporting them and then goes on to say that they want to conquer and rid the world of infidels. I mean if I were a religious zealot who was even absolutely sure that his group is being supported by Israel, I would still choose to be in a state of denial about it.

It's good writing but the writers simply jammed a lot of their theories into it that it's a contradiction shitshow.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

Mate, your stuck in propaganda. America is arming the Kurds who have been killing Al-Nursa. Example is Aleppo where the Kurds killed and kick them out cause they were trying to control and terrorize the people there.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CommandoAgent

Its a good thing i stopped being a stupid gamer who doesn't have a brain.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CommandoAgent

@iandizion713 said:

Mate, your stuck in propaganda. America is arming the Kurds who have been killing Al-Nursa. Example is Aleppo where we helped the Kurds kill and kick them out cause they were trying to control and terrorize the people there.

I agree with Turkey Kurds are terrorists. As for the Kurds killing Al-Nursa thats not quite true.

"Mate, your stuck in propaganda"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/21/syrian-rebels-aleppo-local-hostility

The majority of Aleppo had being with SAA since 2012. I love your ugly sense of desperation terrorist supporters. The days are numbered! for your Jihadists.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iandizion713

@CommandoAgent: Bro, Turkey is home to like 22 million Kurds. Half of Turkey is Kurds. But yeah, the Kurds didnt take full control.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CommandoAgent

"Example is Aleppo where we helped the Kurds kill and kick them out cause they were trying to control and terrorize the people there."

Do you get all your news from the news media? Free Syrian Army JJihadists? haha

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CommandoAgent

@alim298 said:

Sounds extremely fake. I mean he admits to Israel supporting them and then goes on to say that they want to conquer and rid the world of infidels. I mean if I were a religious zealot who was even absolutely sure that his group is being supported by Israel, I would still choose to be in a state of denial about it.

It's good writing but the writers simply jammed a lot of their theories into it that it's a contradiction shitshow.

"I mean he admits to Israel supporting them and then goes on to say that they want to conquer and rid the world of infidels."

The same Israel that had being bombing SAA forces helping out their Jihadists

"Sounds extremely fake"

Nope its real. You know whats fake? all the stuff coming from CNN and other news outlets hows that shit hole of Libya?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iandizion713

@CommandoAgent: O but all the news coming from Russia, etc is real?

@CommandoAgent said:

"Example is Aleppo where we helped the Kurds kill and kick them out cause they were trying to control and terrorize the people there."

Also, it wasnt the FSA, it was the SDK we are helping.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CommandoAgent

@iandizion713 said:

@CommandoAgent: O but all the news coming from Russia, etc is real?

@CommandoAgent said:

Also, it wasnt the FSA, it was the SDK we were helping.

Ah yes the terrorist Kurds i know little Jihadist gamer.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CommandoAgent

@iandizion713 said:

@CommandoAgent: Bro, Turkey is home to like 22 million Kurds. Half of Turkey is Kurds. But yeah, the Kurds didnt take full control.

I know and i had being following the conflict a lot longer then you have Jihadist supporter. Should Syria fall Jihadissts will take over it and also FSA are just a brand name moderates dont exist but hey u have a donkey's size for a brain.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By iandizion713

@CommandoAgent: Bro Turkey supports the FSA. Also, Kurds are not Jihadissts. Kurds are a very diverse people of different religions.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CommandoAgent

@iandizion713 said:

@CommandoAgent: Bro Turkey supports the FSA.

Turkey's FSA are all Islamist groups including Turkman. Turkey supports their own brand of FSA. This is the same Turkey that allowed ISIS to grow and allowed its truck to pass through.

Stop calling me Bro Jihadist.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By iandizion713

@CommandoAgent: Alright then, just wanted to make sure you know were Turkey stands. America doesnt support the same groups Turkey does. Its why Turkey is mad at us and at first refused to let us use their air space.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CommandoAgent

Its not America's first time to support Jihadists in a middle eastern country to fight its proxy war. iandizion713 The USAID has given a ton of supplies to these cute moderates that you love to death

You say its propaganda? haha really? its reality. And it seems you cant handle it no matter what i throw at you

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By iandizion713

@CommandoAgent: We use to help the FSA, but we stopped long ago. It was considered a failure cause the FSA was allowing others to take their weapons. So we stopped.

"On 8 October 2015, the U.S. officially announced the end of the Pentagon’s $500 million program to train and equip Syrian rebels in an acknowledgment that the program had failed in achieving its ostensible goals."

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CommandoAgent

@iandizion713 said:

@CommandoAgent: We use to help the FSA, but we stopped long ago. It was considered a failure cause the FSA was allowing others to take their weapons. So we stopped.

"On 8 October 2015, the U.S. officially announced the end of the Pentagon’s $500 million program to train and equip Syrian rebels in an acknowledgment that the program had failed in achieving its ostensible goals."

Ah Yes as i expected you would use that source from the MSM. Nothing like propaganda.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKCN11W2NN

The same Wealthy Gulf States that are bombing Yemen had being always arming the Jihadists that West supports. Also

"The Saudis have always thought that the way to get the Russians to back off is what worked in Afghanistan 30 years ago – negating their air power by giving MANPADS to the mujahideen," said a second U.S. official."

Same tricks wont work twice.

By the way another Syrian Group is also called Syrian mujahideen i am sure they are moderates to hahah

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By iandizion713

@CommandoAgent: If Turkey does aid with anti-air missiles, it will be Russias fault for their attack on humanitarian aid. Turkey will have a strong case to defend against such cruel airstrikes.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

@CommandoAgent said:

"I mean he admits to Israel supporting them and then goes on to say that they want to conquer and rid the world of infidels."

"Sounds extremely fake"

Nope its real. You know whats fake? all the stuff coming from CNN and other news outlets hows that shit hole of Libya?

No, they're both fake. Israel bombing SAA and supporting the Jihadists (presumably) still does not make it any less weird for a guy with a very anti-Jewish mindset to just come out and admit to Israel's support. I mean it sounds OK on the paper, which is why I said it's good writing, but it doesn't make sense for him to say it so openly. Which makes it look staged.

I have no doubt that these Jihadists exist for a reason very much other than toppling a tyrant. And what the guy says may be very much true. But was he really a Nusra commander? Doubt it. Would a real Nusra commander say the same things? Maybe. But would he say them so openly and to the press? Impossible.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 CommandoAgent

@iandizion713 said:

@CommandoAgent: If Turkey does aid with anti-air missiles, it will be Russias fault for their attack on humanitarian aid. Turkey will have a strong case to defend against such cruel airstrikes.

Not surprising you defend the Islamist Turkey. As usual you skipped when i mentioned the Saudis and its arming of Jihadists that was quite expected from people like you.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By iandizion713

@CommandoAgent: It holds no weight. Name me the group Saudi is supporting? Supporting the FSA is no bid deal. Both Saudi and Turkey have agreed they will send ground troops to eliminate ISIS if approved.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 CommandoAgent

@alim298 said:
@CommandoAgent said:

"Sounds extremely fake"

No, they're both fake. Israel bombing SAA and supporting the Jihadists (presumably) still does not make it any less weird for a guy with a very anti-Jewish mindset to just come out and admit to Israel's support. I mean it sounds OK on the paper, which is why I said it's good writing, but it doesn't make sense for him to say it so openly. Which makes it look staged.

I have no doubt that these Jihadists exist for a reason very much other than toppling a tyrant. And what the guy says may be very much true. But was he really a Nusra commander? Doubt it. Would a real Nusra commander say the same things? Maybe. But would he say them so openly and to the press? Impossible.

Got proof its a Fake? yeah didn't think so you got zero proof that its fake.

"Jihadists exist for a reason very much other than toppling a tyrant."

The same Jihadists west had being supporting since the cold war days.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By iandizion713

@CommandoAgent: Proof we have been supporting them? That Rand Paul comment was proven false.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CommandoAgent

@iandizion713 said:

@CommandoAgent: Prove we have been supporting them. That Rand Paul comment was proven false.

Actually it wasn't

.http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438605/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-benghazi-scandal-arm-syrian-rebels-al-qaeda-isis-libya-turkey

https://grabien.com/story.php?id=39393

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHijBQn6lVk

Paul: Hillary ‘Should Be Held Accountable’ for Arming Jihadists in Syria. I got more links, articles but even if i do you will just say its fake or propaganda, quite contrary i am sure Rand Paul who sits at the Senate committee of foreign relations knows a lot more.

I had being following the conflicts for a few years now long before after the fake Arab Spring had failed. When you Have Saudis arming the Jihadists for west u know then that the moderates dont exist.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 CommandoAgent

@iandizion713 said:

@CommandoAgent: Proof we have been supporting them? That Rand Paul comment was proven false.

LOL the Russians know that America had being supporting Jihadists since the cold war in afghanistan aka Bin Ladens mujahideen after power given they turned into the taliban. The Rest is history.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By iandizion713

@CommandoAgent: Your comment that we armed Jihadists since cold war is false.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/02/rand-pauls-bin-laden-claim-is-urban-myth/

Q: Has the CIA ever provided funding, training, or other support to Usama Bin Laden?

A: No. Numerous comments in the media recently have reiterated a widely circulated but incorrect notion that the CIA once had a relationship with Usama Bin Laden. For the record, you should know that the CIA never employed, paid, or maintained any relationship whatsoever with Bin Laden.

Plenty of info in that link proving it false. You need to take a step back from the propaganda and reevaluate your stance.

Also, that McCain photo isnt with ISIS. Thats a photo he took with the FSA, the Northern Storm brigade. The House funded the FSA. As i stated above, funding FSA was a mistake and we are fixing it. Yes the House makes stupid decisions, but we work together and fix them.

Also fun fact, after that photo was taken, ISIS declared all people in the photo to be beheaded. All men in that photo have been killed but 1 not long after it was taken.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 CommandoAgent

@iandizion713 said:

Q: Has the CIA ever provided funding, training, or other support to Usama Bin Laden?

A: No. Numerous comments in the media recently have reiterated a widely circulated but incorrect notion that the CIA once had a relationship with Usama Bin Laden. For the record, you should know that the CIA never employed, paid, or maintained any relationship whatsoever with Bin Laden.

Plenty of info in that link proving it false. You need to take a step back from the propaganda and reevaluate your stance.

Also, that McCain photo isnt with ISIS. Thats a photo he took with the FSA, the Northern Storm brigade. The House funded the FSA. As i stated above, funding FSA was a mistake and we are fixing it. Yes the House makes stupid decisions, but we work together and fix them.

Also fun fact, after that photo was taken, ISIS declared all people in the photo to be beheaded. All men in that photo have been killed but 1 not long after it was taken.

"Also, that McCain photo isnt with ISIS. Thats a photo he took with the FSA, the Northern Storm brigade."

The the Northern Storm brigade are also Islamists they were formerally known as the Islamic front which in ways they are still they follow the Ideology of Salafism a radical form of wahhabism.

"No. Numerous comments in the media recently have reiterated a widely circulated but incorrect notion that the CIA once had a relationship with Usama Bin Laden. For the record, you should know that the CIA never employed, paid, or maintained any relationship whatsoever with Bin Laden."

The same Western News media that is defending the Jihadists as Rebels? your argument falls flat. When you cite the news media as source.

"Plenty of info in that link proving it false. You need to take a step back from the propaganda and reevaluate your stance."

LOL its real.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By iandizion713

@CommandoAgent: Ok we get it, American media is lying and Russia media is telling the truth. Enjoy.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 CommandoAgent

@iandizion713 said:

You avoided the video posted above of Rand Paul talking of arming Jihadists and that video isnt fake. As it was recorded at the senate floor during the debate of arming rebel Jihadists group in 2013. The majority of your rebel groups follow a Salafism form of Sunni wahhabism.

Also your Free Syrian Army dont have any minorities fighting along side compared to the Syrian Arab Army.

-Free Syrian Army had being using child soldiers

https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/06/22/syria-armed-groups-send-children-battle

-Saudi/US support for terrorists and Jihadists is known in Eastern Europe.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By iandizion713

@CommandoAgent: Bro, were done, you can believe it all you want. Clearly nothing i say will pull you from the propaganda pit. I wish you luck swimming through the bullshat.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 CommandoAgent

@iandizion713 said:

@CommandoAgent: Bro, were done, you can believe it all you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1-ahC_QNXY

Your Northern Storm Brigade also note the use of child soldiers.

"Bro, were done"

Just like your buddies who support the rebels when they have no more arguments to use agaisnt. Oh and yeah.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/21/syrian-rebels-aleppo-local-hostility

"Rebels say 70% of city is with regime, but exchanges with the few remaining residents who venture on to streets are civil"

So its true what the Russians, Syria says Rebel Terrorists are the invaders of Aleppo whom were unwanted by the population.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By iandizion713

@CommandoAgent: Aleppo is complicated. You had FSA, Syrian Regime, ISIS, and Kurds fighting for control. FSA controls Northern Aleppo now if im not mistaken and Kurds took control of East Aleppo.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 CommandoAgent

@iandizion713 said:

@CommandoAgent: Aleppo is complicated. You had FSA, Syrian Regime, ISIS, and Kurds fighting for control. FSA controls Northern Aleppo now if im not mistaken and Kurds took control of East Aleppo.

Kurds no Islamists. Dude FSA dont exist they are all Jihadists.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtYoQ5wWgAAH3sW.jpg:large check the flags

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By iandizion713

@CommandoAgent: No they are not. The FSA is who helped push ISIS out of Aleppo. The FSA is many groups like the SAA.