Ain't Marriage (Love) The Biggest Thing In Life?!

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#51 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
I hope not. Marriage is grand and dandy, but if that's the main thing to work for, what's the point of the rest of the getting discovered universe?
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 0

#52 steppinrazor88
Member since 2006 • 14441 Posts
I'm engaged and i don't think it's the biggest thin in my life...the biggest thing in my life right now is....writing my book:wink:
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#53 GrandSlasher26
Member since 2007 • 829 Posts
well love cannot be planned or one cannot try and fell in love, i am in love and its destiny pals, simple. now i am not interested in going though arguments, so yeah you both could be right from your experience, but i am not that experienced however i am more then sure she is my life, and we will be great in our lovely marriage life! i wish and pray to god that she accepts me as soon as possible. bottom line is there are people for whom love is everything, and i am sure there are quite some happy couples who will shout to say marriage is the biggest deal. on a /note i am 26!
Avatar image for deactivated-60a3c754d0a16
deactivated-60a3c754d0a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 deactivated-60a3c754d0a16
Member since 2002 • 9782 Posts
Is this an arranged marriage or something? Why doesn't she return your affections?
zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 zakkro
Member since 2004 • 48823 Posts
Life is what you make of it. :)
cheetah_TM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 cheetah_TM
Member since 2003 • 7053 Posts
You're sounding like a tragic hero off a bollywood movie. As for me, I have yet to find love, let alone "true" love, and marriage .
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#57 GrandSlasher26
Member since 2007 • 829 Posts
scwah i am in one-sided love situation and i am not married to her yet pal. its a long story, i trust god thats all.
Avatar image for Denjin_hadouken
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58 Denjin_hadouken
Member since 2007 • 5927 Posts
No. Most people marry each other because of their hormones tell them to.
GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 GRANDSLASHER27
Member since 2007 • 769 Posts
denjin its not what you think it is! that ain't nothing infact of no importance, in my opinion true love does not crave for bodily pleasures, rather just to hug their loved ones or atleast have their hands with them, got what i am saying?! sex has nothing to do with pure love. sex is one of the lusts of life, just like lust of power/money/status/respect and what not.
coldhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 coldhelp
Member since 2007 • 123 Posts
[QUOTE="GrandSlasher26"]those who are married to their love ones will definately will be living their life at its best! even gods have wife (in my religion) infact without their wife they are sort of incomplete and powerless. i wanna marry her as soon as she accepts me! in my opinion marriage is life.

Heh, this must be a joke topic. Most marriages suck. There is constant fighting, and one or both have to provide for the whole family instead of just themselves. What a burden.
1337_ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 1337_ownage
Member since 2006 • 1668 Posts
[QUOTE="GrandSlasher26"]pure love = great marriage life. heck i will tell a bit personal feeling of mine, i want her as my wife in every life. and in every life i would like that we would remember our past life love. and if i go to heaven or the eternal then i would like to be with her even in their and not alone. in my religion there are two ways to live marriage or alone, and one of the main god has his wife with him for eternity so does one of the other main, if god cannot live without their beloved one, how can i?! sure god understands this and i am sure i will be blessed to get her as my wife sooner or later.

if you have pure love youll never get out of bed........ howd do you know she truly loves you.....or is she just a big flirt that sounds like she truly loves you........
coldhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 coldhelp
Enjoying life is the only point to life. Whether you get that from helping people, religion, your job, your hobby, drugs, alcohol, ect...as long as you're happy and not interfering w/ others thats all that really matters.mikeg0788
You said it bro. Ancient Greek philosophy at its best.
Mormowned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Mormowned
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts
[QUOTE="coldhelp"][QUOTE="GrandSlasher26"]those who are married to their love ones will definately will be living their life at its best! even gods have wife (in my religion) infact without their wife they are sort of incomplete and powerless. i wanna marry her as soon as she accepts me! in my opinion marriage is life.

Heh, this must be a joke topic. Most marriages suck. There is constant fighting, and one or both have to provide for the whole family instead of just themselves. What a burden.

I guess you like living alone then...
GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 GRANDSLASHER27
i trust and from all those meetings i am safe to assume that she is a generous cultural girl, i want her as my wife, this is not any joke topic coldhelp. marriage is atleast important thing in almost everyone's life and for those in love its the ultimate achievement they had ever wished for.
coldhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 coldhelp
[QUOTE="GRANDSLASHER27"]i trust and from all those meetings i am safe to assume that she is a generous cultural girl, i want her as my wife, this is not any joke topic coldhelp. marriage is atleast important thing in almost everyone's life and for those in love its the ultimate achievement they had ever wished for.

Is it just a coincidence that you have almost the exact same name as the topic creator? *ALTERNATE ACCOUNT ALERT* And Mormowned, yes, I would prefer living alone to being married.
GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 GRANDSLASHER27
no co-incidence, i would like to clear your curiosity pal, but its a long story, there is a reason behind this and its not my fault to have two accounts as i had to create due to technical errors.
quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts
[QUOTE="coldhelp"] *ALTERNATE ACCOUNT ALERT*

Wow, you have a keen sense of the obvious. It's not against teh rules to have an alternate account. Hmmm, your's looks like one too! (*shock*)

For some people marriage is a big deal but for me I do not require a partner to fill any voids. I think many need to love themselves before they even try attempting to love another.

whos_next000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 whos_next000
Member since 2006 • 11892 Posts
Why are you using an alt...? :/
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
for some people it can be, but some people it wont be. atm, i'm more worried about my future with my gf, marriage hasnt been confirmed but it has been talked about
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
I agree that marriage between a man and a woman is the pinnacle of life, with the ultimate purpose of procreating. Anything else is unnatural.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 murlow12
[QUOTE="wurn"]no offense dude.. go and watch the tv show.. Love and Marriage... and see what its like

It's actually called "Married With Children," not love and marriage. The song must have thrown you off...
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="wurn"]no offense dude.. go and watch the tv show.. Love and Marriage... and see what its like

It's actually called "Married With Children," not love and marriage. The song must have thrown you off...

that show is halirious at times
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 murlow12
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="wurn"]no offense dude.. go and watch the tv show.. Love and Marriage... and see what its like

that show is halirious at times

I loved that show. I was probably too young to watch it when it was in it's prime, but apparently my parents didn't mind. I know I wouldn't let my kids watch that junk.
GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 GRANDSLASHER27
whosnext the duel account creation happened to due technical issues, thats all.
GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 GRANDSLASHER27
and finally someone agrees thanks.
quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts
I agree that marriage between a man and a woman is the pinnacle of life, with the ultimate purpose of procreating. Anything else is unnatural.murlow12
Going against nature is natural.
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#77 yamum2
Member since 2007 • 5879 Posts
Jesus never had a wife and he is the most reconised and worshiped person in the world. and marrage is a major part but its not your life.
GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 GRANDSLASHER27
by the way mum you mailed me, but what you think is wrong, i am still in one-sided love situation, if she would have accepted me i would made a topic and would have even asked some people's addresses to send them gifts pal. well i am sure its widely believed that a man is incomplete without a woman and vice-versa, atleast this is what is believed in my country. and as far as the gods are considered they have their wifes with them forever, in one of his avatar that is Lord Vishnu as Sri Rama, when his wife was captured god became nervous and started asking everyone and even anything such as deers, trees etc.. whether they have seen his beloved wife anywhere! if god cannot be normal without his wife how can i be normal without my beloved one! inshort even god gets emotional in such issues i am only a normal human.
BLiTZv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 BLiTZv3
Member since 2006 • 882 Posts
Dude...grandslasher, you are overdoing it...
GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 GRANDSLASHER27
my moms says i am overdoing it and i am being crazy, and so does most people here believe that, but i say i am in love and there is no cure in love, love is blind its run by emotions. i am emotional and sensitive person and perhaps thats what its wrong but i have no doubt that i am in pure love and this is not any typical affection or youth situation of life.
BLiTZv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 BLiTZv3
Member since 2006 • 882 Posts
I mean, really.....you are crazy
GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 GRANDSLASHER27
well its craziness for some, but love for most and only those in love can understand the emotions of it, there are plenty of songs in movies here where the word lovecrazy is often said for a hero in love, i love her and she is my life, simple.
dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts
[QUOTE="GrandSlasher26"]those who are married to their love ones will definately will be living their life at its best! even gods have wife (in my religion) infact without their wife they are sort of incomplete and powerless. i wanna marry her as soon as she accepts me! in my opinion marriage is life.

Marriage has recently lost all purpose.
Godly_Cure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Godly_Cure
Member since 2007 • 4293 Posts
No. No, it's not.
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Flaming_Ape
Member since 2007 • 3246 Posts
Marriage can be a pretty big part of life, but there are many other things out there besides marriage.
BraindeadRacr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#88 BraindeadRacr
Member since 2006 • 2676 Posts
[QUOTE="wurn"]no offense dude.. go and watch the tv show.. Love and Marriage... and see what its like

Peggy: "Al, lets have sex tonight" Al: "You're only doing that to torture me!" - "Married with Childeren" Ahh, Love and the Marriage. Now I think of it, Marriage ain't the biggest thing in life, it costs money and usually - The wife steals the MasterCard anyway. Whats good about being robbed legally?
mattmaul5488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#89 mattmaul5488
Member since 2005 • 14017 Posts
well its craziness for some, but love for most and only those in love can understand the emotions of it, there are plenty of songs in movies here where the word lovecrazy is often said for a hero in love, i love her and she is my life, simple.GRANDSLASHER27
Okay,its nice that you found love..I'm in love to...its nice I know...But if you give her your whole life before she has even said anything...Then your setting yourself up for some really bad results dude...Because I've noticed,besides saying you love her,you dont talk about how this girl feels about you...so slow it down my friend....or something
rowzzr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#90 rowzzr
Member since 2005 • 2375 Posts
[QUOTE="GrandSlasher26"]no need to say sorry pal wolf, the government here does nothing to clarify it and yet to ask to vote in the name of religion. well pal lets just everybody got their own vision, so yeah all i want is her, i am sure atleast 7% people from the world will agree with me that marriage is the biggest thing in life. and for me she is my life. there won't be a single problem in our life i will obey her no matter what!

hmm i might have sounded rude before, but, like i said, judging from your avatar, you might have been watching too much anime. coz i used to watch too much anime and i thought the same way you did. now that i've quit watching anime, (because they are becoming unoriginal) i have had a reality check. reality check: sure, marriage is a big thing. but LOVE doesn't help all that much. a real relationship won't last with love ALONE. it goes with being mature and being sure of how you are going to get settled with the person you're marrying. you should consider how you can live with her. are you financially stable, etc. ? "there won't be a single problem in our life i will obey her no matter what!" sounds like you're desperate and willing to be a slave which is weird, really. a relationship should be about being equal with the person, it's two-way. it might be one-sided with you now but it should be two-way when you get her. you believe you 2 are destined? probably. but you are the one who is going to write your own destiny, no one else. you sound depressed and stuff? really, that's normal at start, but you sound deeply infatuated if you ask me. dont say im flaming you or getting you down. im actually trying to help you. because you sound just like me...when i was 15. now im 18. :p
acekall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#91 acekall
Member since 2003 • 3676 Posts

I'm guessing you're indian. In india marriage does mean alot to people, its like a life commitment.