Actresses that Go Nude on Film or Have (Accidentally) Shown Their Privates

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lord_Daemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 Lord_Daemon
Member since 2005 • 24535 Posts

Actually I tend to have less respect for actors and directors that shy away from nudity when it's logical for the situation or role as it tends to create awkward or unrealistic moments in film. It's especially amusing when women with barely enough acting talent to skate them through a film that specifically trade on their sex appeal refuse to do nude scenes such as Megan Fox and Jessica Alba as if it's something somehow beneath them.

Retrogamer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Retrogamer24
Member since 2009 • 57 Posts

What's wrong with a bit of nudity? I'm fine with whatever they want to do. As for the wardrobe 'malfunction', if there is a clear indication that said celebrity knowingly exposes themselves by wearing revealing clothing and placing themselves in positions that one should know better, I lose respect for them. It's clear that they want the publicity and the attention. Isn't that the whole point of celebrity though?

If it's nip slips or crotch shots then again, that's another story. With the amount of people taking pictures with high speed - HD cameras, there's no chance of not eventually catching sight of their 'naughty' bits. I'm a big believer in being comfortable, so I'm fine with them wanting to be too.

Sex sells. Get paid while you can.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

Yeah, I know what you're talking about because I recently watched TDKR and then me and my friend had this discussion about catwoman actor. I told him that she actually suited the character because she is a simple girl with a clear mind but then he told me about it and I was shocked now every time I see miserables trailers I say " What is this ... doing here playing as Fantine? ". Yep I totally lost all the respect for her.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Yeah, I know what you're talking about because I recently watched TDKR and then me and my friend had this discussion about catwoman actor. I told him that she actually suited the character because she is a simple girl with a clear mind but then he told me about it and I was shocked now every time I see miserables trailers I say " What is this ... doing here playing as Fantine? ". Yep I totally lost all the respect for her.

alim298

What? You were shocked that an actress that has done nudity is playing a prostitute?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
Wardrobe malfuctions happen. I think everyone has at least one pair of Sleep Pants that everytime you walk down the hall your Jimmie peeks through the front hole to say hi
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]There is nothing wrong with nudity, if the role has a scene that nudity may be part of, so be it. If the actress is okay with it, far be it from me to judge. Just have to ask though, have you, OP, ever tried to wear anything similar to what these women are wearing when they have wardrobe malfunctions? Remember, firstly, they don't dress themselves. Stylists dress them, they push them to wear sexy and skimpy outfits because that is the trend. Secondly, you can't really wear panties of much substance under a hell of a lot if it's skintight, you get panty lines like mad. As for bras... Are you looking at these dresses? Most of the time you'd never get away with more than nipple pasties because they're strapless, low cut, no back, cutout or all sorts of other things. Nothing that well hides a bra. Beyond that, it's hard as HELL getting out of a car in a dress and keeping it where you want it, undies or no undies. If you attempt to keep it covered and something peeks out...not really your fault. If a regular woman who didn't have a hundred cameras shoved in her face and up her dress had a little slip as she was getting out of a vehicle, NOBODY WOULD EVER KNOW. It's a little pathetic to judge somebody on something that could happen to ANYONE just because somebody was there hoping a malfunction would happen and they could catch it on film. The "world" wouldn't get any shot of my privates if I exited a vehicle the wrong way, because nobody is photographing me hoping to sell that to a magazine and make me look like some trashy pig.

TBH thongs don't prevent pantie lines either; if anything it's more obvious because your ass cheeks are separated when you walk. .
Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#57 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

What do you think of actresses that have gone nude, semi-nude (topless), or have shown their private parts on film? What about those that have shown their private parts in public as a result of dressing scantily and suffering a subsequent wardrobe malfunction? What I'm referring to in regard to the latter situation are cases in which an actress attends a public event in a skimpy dress while wearing no bra or panties, and because they (accidentally) position themselves a certain way, the world gets a full blown shot of their privates. Do you consider these actresses trashy/ classless? Do you lose respect for them when these things happen? For me, it depends on the frequency at which they go nude on film and/ or the extent of the nudity in a particular shot. For example, though I admire Anne Hathaway's acting ability, I think she's shown her boobs far too often on film. [spoiler] In "Havoc" (2005) she acted out a sex scene in which her boobs were visible, and in"Love and Other Drugs" she acted out a scene in which she pulls out one of her breasts and has it examined by a doctor (the manner in which it was done was very gratuitous). [/spoiler] In addition to these two scenes, she recently suffered a wardrobe malfunction in which her crotch was revealed to the world because she made the conscious choice to not wear panties. In light of these incidents, I think that Anne Hathaway is trashy, though still a good actress.

BluRayHiDef
She also got her hooters out in Brokeback Mountain. As long as the nudity is tastefully done and not there for the sake of being there, then I'm fine with it
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

You shouldn't have shame for your own body and the shape and look of your species.

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#59 -Fromage-
Member since 2009 • 10572 Posts
How come you put those parts as spoilers?
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

Some of you are getting the wrong idea. I don't think there's anything shameful about the human body; I simply think that given our cultural norms, it is trashy to display your privates for everyone to see. Likewise, I don't think there's anything wrong with bowel movements...just don't conduct them in front of people. Have some class.

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Abbeten
Member since 2012 • 3140 Posts
huh oh ladies, some dude on the internet thinks it isnt classy of you to be fine with your body
Brendissimo35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1

#62 Brendissimo35
Member since 2005 • 1934 Posts

I think the fact that nudity is a big deal to people in the country but violence is not is the biggest problem represented by this thread. There is nothing wrong with the naked human body.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 BluRayHiDef

I think the fact that nudity is a big deal to people in the country but violence is not is the biggest problem represented by this thread. There is nothing wrong with the naked human body.

Brendissimo35

It's easy for you to dismiss my point because you haven't personalized it, but what if it was your wife, sister, or daughter showing their privates in half of their movie roles? It's just a trashy thing to do.

Avatar image for WolfattheDoor34
WolfattheDoor34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 WolfattheDoor34
Member since 2006 • 3278 Posts
then I would be masturbating furiously over my wife, sister, or daughter while I think about how trashy they are
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

Some of you are getting the wrong idea. I don't think there's anything shameful about the human body; I simply think that given our cultural norms, it is trashy to display your privates for everyone to see. Likewise, I don't think there's anything wrong with bowel movements...just don't conduct them in front of people. Have some class.

BluRayHiDef
Again, dude...they're just doing what the job requires. The story calls for someone to get nude, then someone's gonna get nude. Even if one actress turns down the role because she doesn't do nudity, then a different actress will get hired to get nude. So again...if you really have a problem, then you ought to be saving your anger for the writer and the director.
SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#67 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts
then I would be masturbating furiously over my wife, sister, or daughter while I think about how trashy they areWolfattheDoor34
I love you! i loath you! i love you! i hate you! heh.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

[QUOTE="Brendissimo35"]

BluRayHiDef

It's easy for you to dismiss my point because you haven't personalized it, but what if it was your wife, sister, or daughter showing their privates in half of their movie roles? It's just a trashy thing to do.

Well, people have different thresholds as to what they consider to be 'trashy'. I have a roommate who's frequently in musicals/plays. The other actors and actresses he works with are all competing for the best/most lines in any given show. Sex sells huge, so having even slight nudity has been normal in these types of shows for many years, becoming frequently more commonplace in the 20-21st centuries because of the decrease in censorship. If one actress doesn't take their role, that individual is essentially without a job.
RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#69 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

There is a leaked photo of the Actress Sophie Turner who plays Sansa in the well known series Game of Thrones. I believe it was a tease for the boyfriend. It's a butt photo. She's like 16 or 17. It's not considered CP since she is in consent age in most places but yea it's probably not something I should link or post.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
Could not care less.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 worlock77

[QUOTE="Brendissimo35"]

BluRayHiDef

Oh well if it were my wife or sister then.........my opinion would be exactly the same. Nudity is fine and well.
brucewayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 brucewayne69
Member since 2012 • 2864 Posts
I like it usually.Laihendi
I'd bet you'd love it if Elijah Wood got nude
brucewayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 brucewayne69
Member since 2012 • 2864 Posts

There is a leaked photo of the Actress Sophie Turner who plays Sansa in the well known series Game of Thrones. I believe it was a tease for the boyfriend. It's a butt photo. She's like 16 or 17. It's not considered CP since she is in consent age in most places but yea it's probably not something I should link or post.

RadecSupreme
Well... I'm interested in that photo... OP, Anne Hathaway is a great person and actress, you are trash
Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#75 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
Anne Hathaway got naked?
Brendissimo35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#76 Brendissimo35
Member since 2005 • 1934 Posts

[QUOTE="Brendissimo35"]

BluRayHiDef

The mere fact that there is nudity present in a scene does not make the film trashy. It is the tone of the film, the way the actors are shot and lit, etc. which determines whether or not the nudity serves the film as a work of art, or is simply exploitative.

And doesn't this represent something of a double standard on your part? What about male nudity in films. Is that also universally trashy?

Samurai_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Samurai_Xavier
Member since 2003 • 4364 Posts

Why would you lose respect for someone doing something so brave? It takes tremendous courage to go nude on film.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
Do not like them to be honest. Of the least reasons because its often a popularity stunt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-5e9044657a310

[QUOTE="Brendissimo35"]

BluRayHiDef

Yeah, totally trashy. I mean who actually gets naked in real life? I don't even shower naked, Wife Beater and Swimming Trunks stay ON!! And I would never get naked to have sex, Pillowpants the pvssy troll might get my jimmie!! I can think of no situation in real life that requires nudity, so why would those situations ever need to be played out in theatre or the arts?
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 worlock77

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="Brendissimo35"]

Nuck81

Yeah, totally trashy. I mean who actually gets naked in real life? I don't even shower naked, Wife Beater and Swimming Trunks stay ON!! And I would never get naked to have sex, Pillowpants the pvssy troll might get my jimmie!! I can think of no situation in real life that requires nudity, so why would those situations ever need to be played out in theatre or the arts?

I agree. Unfortunately sex is require to procreat, as the Lord commands, fortunately there's a solution for that as well. Place a sheet between you and your wife, cut a hold just large enough to stick your dong through, and finish up as quickly as possible so as not to turn the act of procreation into something trashy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 deactivated-5e9044657a310

[QUOTE="Nuck81"][QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"] It's easy for you to dismiss my point because you haven't personalized it, but what if it was your wife, sister, or daughter showing their privates in half of their movie roles? It's just a trashy thing to do.

worlock77

I agree. Unfortunately sex is require to procreat, as the Lord commands, fortunately there's a solution for that as well. Place a sheet between you and your wife, cut a hold just large enough to stick your dong through, and finish up as quickly as possible so as not to turn the act of procreation into something trashy.

That's how I do it!!
Avatar image for HardcoreCoolGuy
HardcoreCoolGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 HardcoreCoolGuy
Member since 2013 • 85 Posts
I find it revolting, uncivilized, and generally wish them pain. I remember praying that Janet Jackson would be hit by a bus after the superbowl.
Retrogamer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Retrogamer24
Member since 2009 • 57 Posts

Anne Hathaway got naked?Wilfred_Owen

In a few films. Love & Other Drugs was a very nice surprise. Havoc to name another

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

I thank them greatly.

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

I find it revolting, uncivilized, and generally wish them pain. I remember praying that Janet Jackson would be hit by a bus after the superbowl. HardcoreCoolGuy

Are you being serious? :lol:

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#87 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
There is no such thing as a wardrobe malfunction.. they do it purposely for the attention.. just like Janet Jackson did at the Superbowl that year. Then she said it was an accident and it turned out it was a staged thing. When they do that type of thing I have no respect for them at all. However I don't have any issue with it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-5e9044657a310
ITT- A bunch of virgins are mad they don't know what a boob feels like
Hakumen21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Hakumen21
Member since 2013 • 359 Posts
I've seen a clip of it. I got the impression Anne Hathaway was actually very promiscuous. Then I saw her other movies and roles. She's a frickin' good actress.
Audacitron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Audacitron
Member since 2012 • 991 Posts

There just doing their jobs. actors don't get far by being uptight.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
And here I was hoping this thread was going to be a list.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#92 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

sometimes accidents do happen. But I do find it rather distasteful and trashy when they do things on purpose, they call them privates for a reason.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

[QUOTE="Wilfred_Owen"]Anne Hathaway got naked?Retrogamer24

In a few films. Love & Other Drugs was a very nice surprise. Havoc to name another

But her body makes it look like she hasn't gone through puberty.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="Wilfred_Owen"]Anne Hathaway got naked?Retrogamer24

Love and Other Drugs is just shy of being a softcore porn flick.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 whipassmt

[QUOTE="Retrogamer24"]

[QUOTE="Wilfred_Owen"]Anne Hathaway got naked?PernicioEnigma

why, she ain't got no boobies or something?

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#96 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

its more like their wardrobe malfunctions happen because of their judgement. they knew what they were getting into before they wore it

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

The problem with nudity and lack of nudity is it's unrealistic at times. Like people would undress for no particular reason or they would go to great lengths to cover themselves up. If nobody is in your house why are you being so precautiouswhen in the shower?

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 PernicioEnigma

[QUOTE="PernicioEnigma"][QUOTE="Retrogamer24"]

whipassmt

She ain't got no fat in the right places.
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 PernicioEnigma

The problem with nudity and lack of nudity is it's unrealistic at times. Like people would undress for no particular reason or they would go to great lengths to cover themselves up. If nobody is in your house why are you being so precautiouswhen in the shower?

toast_burner
I agree. Kind of like after a sex scene when they get out of bed and do everything they can to cover themselves up. It's a bit unrealistic.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="PernicioEnigma"] But her body makes it look like she hasn't gone through puberty.PernicioEnigma

She ain't got no fat in the right places.

you saying she got a flat ass?