Accidently farted in a disabled woman's face :\

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]This reminds me off one time in class when this chinese kid farted during silent reading hour. It was like a machine gun going off. I was in tears. I was laughing so hard the teacher threw me out of class though. :lol:

Pirate700

haha I remember once in assembly we were all sitting on the floor listening to our head teacher. The kid two rows in front of me suddenly farted loud, his ass literally vibrated against the wooden floor. It was such an odd sound. I was in tears laughing my ass off

I must be immature because at 26 I still find farts hilarious. :P

Naw man, they're hilarious no matter what, I think the urgency farts are the best, like TCs farts....
#-48 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -

Most embarrassing moment of my life was earlier I was when riding my wheelchair (I'm disabled) through a crowd of people. Just as I was about to get through this jackass guy farted right in my face. Everyone saw and I was so embarrassed. Luckily for him, he got the hell out of there before I could retaliate.

BPoole96
:o
#-47 Posted by DarkOfKnight (2543 posts) -
:lol:
#-46 Posted by sukraj (22790 posts) -

I fart 24/7

#-45 Posted by lancea34 (6912 posts) -

Lucky for her she wasn't smoking.

#-44 Posted by ddlcpc (859 posts) -

LOLz..

#-43 Posted by tetrim (644 posts) -

[QUOTE="bats94"]

Farting? Happens to me quite a bit during classes. When I let one out the whole class breaks down in laughter (usually), but one time my History teacher was laughing as well. It's fun to break the silence with one.

Pirate700

This reminds me off one time in class when this chinese kid farted during silent reading hour. It was like a machine gun going off. I was in tears. I was laughing so hard the teacher threw me out of class though. :lol:

This reminds me of that time I told a kid a joke. He was laughing so hard he all of the sudden farted and it sounded like a machine gun as well. Not to mention his farting was in sync with his laughter.
#-42 Posted by The_Gaming_Baby (6335 posts) -
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="bats94"]

Farting? Happens to me quite a bit during classes. When I let one out the whole class breaks down in laughter (usually), but one time my History teacher was laughing as well. It's fun to break the silence with one.

tetrim

This reminds me off one time in class when this chinese kid farted during silent reading hour. It was like a machine gun going off. I was in tears. I was laughing so hard the teacher threw me out of class though. :lol:

This reminds me of that time I told a kid a joke. He was laughing so hard he all of the sudden farted and it sounded like a machine gun as well. Not to mention his farting was in sync with his laughter.

LOL haha
#-41 Posted by wis3boi (31382 posts) -

16310lighting_farts.gif

girlsfartp1.gif.

#-40 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
loooooool @wis3boi Most embarrassing moment was when I was talking about how hard some periods in our life can be,and everyone thought I was talking about something else X_X Ended up that my goal in life was solving female body problems >.>
#-39 Posted by ZumaJones07 (16458 posts) -
girls suck at farting but are great at queefin
#-38 Posted by Bozuruzo (50 posts) -
Ohh no :/ that is embarrasing. But have to admit reading this made me laugh :P
#-37 Posted by The_Gaming_Baby (6335 posts) -
girls suck at farting but are great at queefinZumaJones07
Hmm suddenly I'm curious. Someone needs to hide in a cubical in the girls toilets and listen out for some hefty farts
#-36 Posted by sonicare (53466 posts) -

I'd put you somewhere up there with Hitler and STalin. You monster.

#-35 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24964 posts) -

This is the best topic title ever.

No really, it just compelled me to click on the thread. I couldn't resist.

#-34 Posted by Maniacc1 (5354 posts) -
For some reason fart stories never seem to get old. :lol:
#-33 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

So I'm walking to the public toilets and am really in dire need to get there as fast as possible. As I'm walking to the toilets I am letting out little silent farts against my will. As I'm near the toilets there was a crowd of people in the way so I made my way through them, although they barely let me through so it took me a while. Eventually I got near the end of the crowd and within 30 feet of the public toilets but the last group of people in front of me refused to move. As you can imagine, I'm farting like crazy.

A woman in a wheel chair began making her way through the crowd and as you can imagine the people immediately let her through as she was disabled which is fair enough. But just as she wheeled past my backside, head height with my ass, I, at no fought of my own, let out a huge squeaky fart right into her face. Everyone heard it and stared at me. The girl in the wheel chair looked disgusted. I apologised to her and got the hell out of there as fast as I could. Due to everyone hearing me fart they now had no problem of getting the hell out of my way.

Easily the most embarrassing moment of my entire life:|

Whats the most embarrassing moment of your life?

The_Gaming_Baby

:lol: dude you have the funniest stories ever

#-32 Posted by The_Gaming_Baby (6335 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"]

So I'm walking to the public toilets and am really in dire need to get there as fast as possible. As I'm walking to the toilets I am letting out little silent farts against my will. As I'm near the toilets there was a crowd of people in the way so I made my way through them, although they barely let me through so it took me a while. Eventually I got near the end of the crowd and within 30 feet of the public toilets but the last group of people in front of me refused to move. As you can imagine, I'm farting like crazy.

A woman in a wheel chair began making her way through the crowd and as you can imagine the people immediately let her through as she was disabled which is fair enough. But just as she wheeled past my backside, head height with my ass, I, at no fought of my own, let out a huge squeaky fart right into her face. Everyone heard it and stared at me. The girl in the wheel chair looked disgusted. I apologised to her and got the hell out of there as fast as I could. Due to everyone hearing me fart they now had no problem of getting the hell out of my way.

sexyweapons

Why thank you, but it wasn't funny at the time :|
#-31 Posted by soulless4now (41374 posts) -
You guys are going to fawkin' hell.Fightingfan
That place doesn't exist.
#-30 Posted by nunovlopes (2605 posts) -

Man, thanks for this story, I literally LOLed. Made my day.

#-29 Posted by nunovlopes (2605 posts) -

[QUOTE="KiIIyou"]Should have slapped her with your sausage tooheartless4ever
:lol:

LOL again, that was as funny as the OP.

#-28 Posted by nima_metal90 (774 posts) -
U just made a new idea for Jacka** show! Lol
#-27 Posted by The_Gaming_Baby (6335 posts) -
U just made a new idea for Jacka** show! Lolnima_metal90
haha oh man I miss Jackass
#-26 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10167 posts) -

i agree with zuma,this was not you fault,you don't go to toilet expecting everyone to be releasing the best odor ever.

#-25 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

Did the fart stink and was the girl in the wheelchair attractive?

#-24 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

[QUOTE="sexyweapons"]

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"]

The_Gaming_Baby

Why thank you, but it wasn't funny at the time :|

you should seriously consider writing comedy for a living

#-23 Posted by super_mario_128 (23885 posts) -

Did the fart stink and was the girl in the wheelchair attractive?

BluRayHiDef
no one cares about your paraphilias