Accidently farted in a disabled woman's face :\

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#1 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

So I'm walking to the public toilets and am really in dire need to get there as fast as possible. As I'm walking to the toilets I am letting out little silent farts against my will. As I'm near the toilets there was a crowd of people in the way so I made my way through them, although they barely let me through so it took me a while. Eventually I got near the end of the crowd and within 30 feet of the public toilets but the last group of people in front of me refused to move. As you can imagine, I'm farting like crazy.

A woman in a wheel chair began making her way through the crowd and as you can imagine the people immediately let her through as she was disabled which is fair enough. But just as she wheeled past my backside, head height with my ass, I, at no fought of my own, let out a huge squeaky fart right into her face. Everyone heard it and stared at me. The girl in the wheel chair looked disgusted. I apologised to her and got the hell out of there as fast as I could. Due to everyone hearing me fart they now had no problem of getting the hell out of my way.

Easily the most embarrassing moment of my entire life:|

Whats the most embarrassing moment of your life?

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

As I'm walking to the toilets I am letting out little silent farts against my will.

The_Gaming_Baby

:lol: This made my morning. Thank you, sir.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
getting farted on in a wheelchair is something wheelchair people will just have to accept. it's not our fault sitting down makes your head level with a persons butt.
chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
So you didn't even get to poop?
bats94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bats94
Member since 2012 • 590 Posts

Farting? Happens to me quite a bit during classes. When I let one out the whole class breaks down in laughter (usually), but one time my History teacher was laughing as well. It's fun to break the silence with one.

The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_Gaming_Baby
So you didn't even get to poop?chilly-chill
Yeah, I got to the toilet in the end. But at what cost...
pero2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 pero2008
Member since 2005 • 2969 Posts

lol

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pirate700

Farting? Happens to me quite a bit during classes. When I let one out the whole class breaks down in laughter (usually), but one time my History teacher was laughing as well. It's fun to break the silence with one.

bats94

This reminds me off one time in class when this chinese kid farted during silent reading hour. It was like a machine gun going off. I was in tears. I was laughing so hard the teacher threw me out of class though. :lol:

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
knut_berlin_polar_bear.jpg.Mkavanaugh77
rwtEX.gif
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
[QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"]knut_berlin_polar_bear.jpg.ZumaJones07
rwtEX.gif

:lol:
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 The_Gaming_Baby

[QUOTE="bats94"]

Pirate700

This reminds me off one time in class when this chinese kid farted during silent reading hour. It was like a machine gun going off. I was in tears. I was laughing so hard the teacher threw me out of class though. :lol:

haha I remember once in assembly we were all sitting on the floor listening to our head teacher. The kid two rows in front of me suddenly farted loud, his ass literally vibrated against the wooden floor. It was such an odd sound. I was in tears laughing my ass off
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
Should have slapped her with your sausage too
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="bats94"]

The_Gaming_Baby

haha I remember once in assembly we were all sitting on the floor listening to our head teacher. The kid two rows in front of me suddenly farted loud, his ass literally vibrated against the wooden floor. It was such an odd sound. I was in tears laughing my ass off

I must be immature because at 26 I still find farts hilarious. :P

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Girl got owned.
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts
I'm sorry but I don't think I had ever laughed so much reading a thread, but I imagine it must've been torture.
Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

F*cking hell, now I'm definitely not going to get any sleep! :lol:

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

I sort of want to get this on a shirt.

GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="bats94"]

The_Gaming_Baby

When I was at Juniors school we had a music assembly every Thursday, where all the years would come into the hall and meet to sing songs/hymns together. However, in one of these assemblies I had been dealing with a really bad stomache ache throughout the day, which led to me farting uncontrollably throughout the ceremony. Once this had happened me and my friends began to laugh ferociously, capturing the headteacher's attention and landing us in trouble for "inappropiate behaviour".

That Basturd was threatening me with a dentention because I didn't have the ability to hold it in! (I was like 10 when this occurred; I was really scared of him, lol.) What's worse is that he done this infront of all the other kids in hall! (As if I wasn't embarrassed enough?) This high level of humiliality led to me just exploding in anger! Calling him every foul mouthed word I can think of and threatening him with all heaps of trouble (The sight of fear in this guy's eyes was hilarious. A 40+ year old man afraid of a little kid, lolololol.) before storming out of the hall in rage.

Apparently that ordeal has resulted in me becoming a legend at both the school and in the eyes of my friends. :lol:

The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The_Gaming_Baby
I'm sorry but I don't think I had ever laughed so much reading a thread, but I imagine it must've been torture.Kaze_no_Mirai
Now I think of it it is kinda funny but at the time it was so very very awful
bats94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 bats94

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]This reminds me off one time in class when this chinese kid farted during silent reading hour. It was like a machine gun going off. I was in tears. I was laughing so hard the teacher threw me out of class though. :lol:

GamingGod999

When I was at Juniors school we had a music assembly every Thursday, where all the years would come into the hall and meet to sing songs/hymns together. However, in one of these assemblies I had been dealing with a really bad stomache ache throughout the day, which led to me farting uncontrollably throughout the ceremony. Once this had happened me and my friends began to laugh ferociously, capturing the headteacher's attention and landing us in trouble for "inappropiate behaviour".

That Basturd was threatening me with a dentention because I didn't have the ability to hold it in! (I was like 10 when this occurred; I was really scared of him, lol.) What's worse is that he done this infront of all the other kids in hall! (As if I wasn't embarrassed enough?) This high level of humiliality led to me just exploding in anger! Calling him every foul mouthed word I can think of and threatening him with all heaps of trouble (The sight of fear in this guy's eyes was hilarious. A 40+ year old man afraid of a little kid, lolololol.) before storming out of the hall in rage.

Apparently that ordeal has resulted in me becoming a legend at both the school and in the eyes of my friends. :lol:

In Year 8 (English school system-I was 13), my Geography teacher removed me from the class to warn me about farting during a lesson after I farted twice in a lesson. I don't blame him, considering that he warned me not to fart again, but how could I be expected to hold it in when it was too hard to do so?
TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#23 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33350 Posts

I barfed during school once. It sucks that had to happen.

GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 GamingGod999

[QUOTE="GamingGod999"]

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"] haha I remember once in assembly we were all sitting on the floor listening to our head teacher. The kid two rows in front of me suddenly farted loud, his ass literally vibrated against the wooden floor. It was such an odd sound. I was in tears laughing my ass offbats94

In Year 8 (English school system-I was 13), my Geography teacher removed me from the class to warn me about farting during a lesson after I farted twice in a lesson. I don't blame him, considering that he warned me not to fart again, but how could I be expected to hold it in when it was too hard to do so?

Exactly!

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Pirate700

[QUOTE="GamingGod999"]

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"] haha I remember once in assembly we were all sitting on the floor listening to our head teacher. The kid two rows in front of me suddenly farted loud, his ass literally vibrated against the wooden floor. It was such an odd sound. I was in tears laughing my ass offbats94

:lol: You were just randomly ripping ass during class?

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#27 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33350 Posts

[QUOTE="TAMKFan"]

I barfed during school once. It sucks that had to happen.

Mkavanaugh77

Ive done it twice Once after chugging down a chocolate milk and once in food class when my partners dared me to drink this juice mixed with salt instead of sugar. Luckily I made it to the toilet in both times.

Well, I ended up barfing in the hallway, unfortunately.

bats94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 bats94

[QUOTE="bats94"][QUOTE="GamingGod999"] When I was at Juniors school we had a music assembly every Thursday, where all the years would come into the hall and meet to sing songs/hymns together. However, in one of these assemblies I had been dealing with a really bad stomache ache throughout the day, which led to me farting uncontrollably throughout the ceremony. Once this had happened me and my friends began to laugh ferociously, capturing the headteacher's attention and landing us in trouble for "inappropiate behaviour".

Pirate700

:lol: You were just randomly ripping ass during class?

Exactly. Happened to me two weeks ago in my Philosophy class; my teacher asked me if needed to use the toilet. Took his advice and the farts stopped (for the day).
Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"]

As I'm walking to the toilets I am letting out little silent farts against my will.

Pirate700

I just cracked up after reading this. :lol:

jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5467 Posts

So I'm walking to the public toilets and am really in dire need to get there as fast as possible. As I'm walking to the toilets I am letting out little silent farts against my will. As I'm near the toilets there was a crowd of people in the way so I made my way through them, although they barely let me through so it took me a while. Eventually I got near the end of the crowd and within 30 feet of the public toilets but the last group of people in front of me refused to move. As you can imagine, I'm farting like crazy.

A woman in a wheel chair began making her way through the crowd and as you can imagine the people immediatelylet her through as he was disabled which is fair enough. But just as she wheeled past my backside, head height with my ass, I, at no fought of my own, let out a huge squeaky fart right into her face. Everyone heard it and stared at me. The girl in the wheel chair looked disgusted. I apologised to her and got the hell out of there as fast as I could. Due to everyone hearing me fart they now had no problem of getting the hell out of my way.

Easily the most embarrassing moment of my entire life:|

Whats the most embarrassing moment of your life?

The_Gaming_Baby
LOL Fantastic. Lol silent farts against my will. You complete oh my god lol
jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#31 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5467 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]This reminds me off one time in class when this chinese kid farted during silent reading hour. It was like a machine gun going off. I was in tears. I was laughing so hard the teacher threw me out of class though. :lol:

Pirate700

I must be immature because at 26 I still find farts hilarious. :P

Im 28 and you guys have just made me laugh hard. lol
heartless4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 heartless4ever
Member since 2006 • 150 Posts
Should have slapped her with your sausage tooKiIIyou
Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#33 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="bats94"]

The_Gaming_Baby

Lol I have many hilarious and embarrassing moments from my school days concerning farting, whether it was me or someone else. Perhaps the most embarrassing for me was in an assembly where I desperately needed the toilet. I was hanging on extremely well under the circumstances lol, but started to build up a sweat from all my effort to hold on. Needing a pee so badly unfortunately was an untimely distraction from other "areas", and uncontrollably let loose a devastating fart that attracted everyones attention. Without thinking, I immediately ignored everyone's glare and turned to the person behind me in a laughable attempt to place the blame of them, all the while my face went horribly red with embarrassment. I may have got away with it (apart from my friends who knew soon after) but one of the most awkward moments of my school life without a doubt lol :lol:

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#34 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

Should have slapped her with your sausage tooKiIIyou

LMAO! :lol:

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
You should have yelled out: "That's what you get for trying to steal my wallet b!tch!"
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#36 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Just remember that she's sitting low. Much easier to punch you in the stones, especially when bending over to sound off.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
[QUOTE="KiIIyou"]Should have slapped her with your sausage tooheartless4ever

You guys are going to fawkin' hell.
lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts

haha:lol:

Heisenburg-DEA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Heisenburg-DEA
Member since 2012 • 59 Posts
Did you attach the time bomb under her wheel chair, like I asked you to?
Lief_Ericson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Lief_Ericson
Member since 2005 • 7082 Posts

That was funny as **** :lol:

Reminds me of the times when kids would fart super loud when we did sit ups in PE and everyone would be laughing and denying who did it.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Most embarrassing moment of my life was earlier I was when riding my wheelchair (I'm disabled) through a crowd of people. Just as I was about to get through this jackass guy farted right in my face. Everyone saw and I was so embarrassed. Luckily for him, he got the hell out of there before I could retaliate.

Heisenburg-DEA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Heisenburg-DEA
Member since 2012 • 59 Posts

Most embarrassing moment of my life was earlier I was when riding my wheelchair (I'm disabled) through a crowd of people. Just as I was about to get through this jackass guy farted right in my face. Everyone saw and I was so embarrassed. Luckily for him, he got the hell out of there before I could retaliate.

BPoole96
did he swing his junk in your face?
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Heisenburg-DEA

did he swing his junk in your face?

No but that would have made it up to me

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

That sir is gold.

PiscesChick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#45 PiscesChick93
Member since 2008 • 10732 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"]

Hexagon_777

I just cracked up after reading this. :lol:

This =P

Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Rhazakna
Member since 2004 • 11022 Posts
Don't worry, I'll sh*t in her lap so you look better by comparison.
Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#47 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts
the OP made me laugh so unbelievably hard.. am I a bad person?
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 The_Gaming_Baby
the OP made me laugh so unbelievably hard.. am I a bad person?001011000101101
Enough time has passed now that even I find it funny as hell. I mean, I literally farted in her face. She was just minding her own business and then suddenly she was hit with poop gas
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#49 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts
lmfao this is classic :P
GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 GamingGod999

[QUOTE="001011000101101"]the OP made me laugh so unbelievably hard.. am I a bad person?The_Gaming_Baby
Enough time has passed now that even I find it funny as hell. I mean, I literally farted in her face. She was just minding her own business and then suddenly she was hit with poop gas

You should of blamed it on her!