About multiplayer/online gaming........................

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Diwashb (519 posts) -
The condition of online gaming is very bas in my country. The only game we have here is cs 1.6 and dota :( I want to start up maybe games like battlefield play4free. But internet here has just started growing and most people are on a 192kbps line. Me on a 384 kbps and there are some who have 512 kbps and a very handful have 1 mbps. I was wondering if it was possible to play online on 192 kbps if the servers are in Nepal. Because we have servers here that can run cs perfectly. So does bf because its a very heavy game need very high speed connection or will people with 192 kbps be able to play just like cs and dotaare played?? Any help is appreciated.
#2 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
sounds like you need to move...
#3 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
CS isn't that bad D:
#4 Posted by JamesElfman (98 posts) -
think of the bright side.your not stuck with delta force 1
#5 Posted by unrealtron (3148 posts) -
you're lucky. I got 100 kbps if lucky.
#6 Posted by JamesElfman (98 posts) -
I feel bad for you two.Its like AOL is still around.its just a matter of time before you can go highspeed i hope.
#7 Posted by GameGuy642003 (1768 posts) -
hey CS is all you need man. Thats what I play when I got no other games I feel interested in.
#8 Posted by Diwashb (519 posts) -
sounds like you need to move...k2theswiss
One does not simply move from where he was born ;) Any help on the question?
#9 Posted by Diwashb (519 posts) -
I feel bad for you two.Its like AOL is still around.its just a matter of time before you can go highspeed i hope.JamesElfman
I hope so too. But I am migrating to the states for my studies so maybe some online battlefield 3 if I am lucky. Maybe in a few years 1 mbps becomes standard i hope . Ty anyways. Cheers.
#10 Posted by Diwashb (519 posts) -
you're lucky. I got 100 kbps if lucky.unrealtron
Hmm i feel your pain bro. Btw where you from?
#11 Posted by mahlasor (1278 posts) -

Counterstrike sucks!  You would have to pay me to play it, confusing recoil system...  You are not missing much.  

#12 Posted by organic_machine (9686 posts) -

Counterstrike sucks!  You would have to pay me to play it, confusing recoil system...  You are not missing much.  

mahlasor

No. Just no. :|

#13 Posted by wis3boi (31382 posts) -

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

organic_machine

No. Just no. :|

Hater alarm activated!

#14 Posted by Legend002 (7163 posts) -

You should go to the PC forum. Those people are geniuses. 

#15 Posted by TheHighWind (3813 posts) -

I played CS 1.6 for 7 or 8 years straight AND I LIKED IT!

IMO you don't need another game.

Counter-Terrorists Win!

#16 Posted by Canuck3000 (40562 posts) -
No CS:GO fans?
#17 Posted by wis3boi (31382 posts) -

No CS:GO fans?Canuck3000

I am one