This topic is locked from further discussion.

videogamer008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

Edited By videogamer008
Member since 2011 • 68 Posts

this blog is going to be about me and guess what... i am going to be totally honest with you guys because honestly is the best policy and i never ever would lie in a blog or anything because to me, if you are not honest, how do you expect people to be truthful towards you. think about that... at the end of my blog, if you guys wish to ask me questions about myself and my life or you guys just would like to comment, know that before you do i always and forever will be straight-forward with you guys no matter what. to me, lying is a ticking time bomb for me, meaning if people lie to me i get frustrated and upset but i would like for you guys to know that lying to me is not a good idea.... thank you all for letting me tell you guys that and i have one more thing to mention before i start. in this blog and every blog i put on here are going to be in TONS of respect.

My full name is Brandon Lee Clement. I am from a little town called Orient, South Dakota. To be fully honest I grew up in Orient. I am 26 years old. To be honest again I am handicapped, have disabilities, and am just like any other normal kid. I have had many many troubles and difficulties in my life, most of them are medical related. I don't care if people stare at me because to me, they only glare at other handicapped people because they are insecure about themselves and that's why they bully others around or stare at them because insecure people need to fill that gap in order for them to feel better. To me, every person, kid, and adult who had disabilities/handicapped NEVER EVER should feel like an outcast because they are not. To me, they are just as normal as you and me and i am VERY PROUD to call those people my friends because they really are. I put myself dead last and put people and others before me because i am that type of guy who always puts his family, friends, and people first. i am that type of guy who always is kind-hearted, kind, caring, sensitive, loving, generous, loyal, and a friendly trustworthy type of guy. I am many things but the one and ONLY THING that i am NOT is a disrespectful type of guy.

I have had been through down some tough roads but guess what... I go through each and every path with (1). A great aspect of life. (2). A great positive attitude. (3). Determination. (4). A big smile on my face each and every day. True, i FULLY will admit that some days i would like to give up but guess what... i feel like that, not going to lie because i do feel like that some days but when i do i think to myself what would happen if i gave up.. after some thinking i pick myself back up again... it's like falling off of a horse. when you first learn how to ride a horse, you will fall off and after the first fall, you may want to give up... you got to get back up on that saddle and try, try, and try again and to that i would love to thank Billy Ray Cyrus. FULL CREDIT goes to Billy Ray Cyrus. His saying REALLY pertains to life very well.

Knowing that I can brighten up a person's day by helping them or by spending time with them I would do that because I also am that type of guy who always is compassionate, supportive, and passionate guy.

I don't want to be disrespectful here so i am going to say this in TONS of respect: my ONLY and my ONE and ONLY thing i really really really want to do is to meet Miley Cyrus. I have had been wanting this ever since I watched the show "Hannah Montana," from the first episode to the very last episode and i still want to meet her... if any of you have any connections as to like an idea of people who might be able to help, could you please inbox me on here... THANK-YOU GUYS :) :) :)

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

Why are you doing this?