A question to other Canadians (and possibly Americans)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

roywood1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 roywood1
Member since 2006 • 996 Posts
What do people who live outside of Toronto think of us? Ive been reading a lot of articles lately and it seems like the rest of Canada clearly doesnt like people from Toronto.
Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts
I always thought it was Quebec that got hated on by the rest of Canada and USA for that matter....
Avatar image for Mercury_May2112
Mercury_May2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Mercury_May2112
Member since 2007 • 2507 Posts
We think you are fine. We don't got anything against you. If anything we dislike Quebec just a little bit. Not much but a bit.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I always thought it was Quebec that got hated on by the rest of Canada and USA for that matter....LostProphetFLCL

I think that's because Quebec hated on the rest of Canada and America. :P

Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts
What do people who live outside of Toronto think of us? Ive been reading a lot of articles lately and it seems like the rest of Canada clearly doesnt like people from Toronto.roywood1
I think Toronto is a good cosmopolitan city, just do us a favor and build some more Garbage dumps. Michigan citizens are sick of taking your guys trash.
roywood1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 roywood1

I always thought it was Quebec that got hated on by the rest of Canada and USA for that matter....LostProphetFLCL

Well Quebec only gets hated on because they wanna split from Canada, but from ive been reading people outside Toronto think of us as all stuck up people who could care less about the rest of Canada.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

[QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"]I always thought it was Quebec that got hated on by the rest of Canada and USA for that matter....sonicare

I think that's because Quebec hated on the rest of Canada and America. :P

Hey, I never said they DIDN'T deserve it:P

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

[QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"]I always thought it was Quebec that got hated on by the rest of Canada and USA for that matter....roywood1

Well Quebec only gets hated on because they wanna split from Canada, but from ive been reading people outside Toronto think of us as all stuck up people who could care less about the rest of Canada.

I think anytime you live in a major metropolitan city, you will get a little bit of hate from those in more rural areas. Many people in the US think that New Yorkers are stuck up and snobby. Plus, there's always regional rivalries such as Vancouver and Toronto - people from different regions always rally behind their home. Nothing serious.

roywood1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 roywood1

[QUOTE="roywood1"]What do people who live outside of Toronto think of us? Ive been reading a lot of articles lately and it seems like the rest of Canada clearly doesnt like people from Toronto.Darthmatt
I think Toronto is a good cosmopolitan city, just do us a favor and build some more Garbage dumps. Michigan citizens are sick of taking your guys trash.

Its funny you said that because just recently Toronto bought a bunch of land near a small city to dump the garbage. However Toronto is on like this full on recylcling campaign to get people to stop dumping everything into the trash. Every public place basically has a 1 garbage bin : 3 recylcling bin ratio.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
ehm...
Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts

[QUOTE="Darthmatt"][QUOTE="roywood1"]What do people who live outside of Toronto think of us? Ive been reading a lot of articles lately and it seems like the rest of Canada clearly doesnt like people from Toronto.roywood1

Its funny you said that because just recently Toronto bought a bunch of land near a small city to dump the garbage. However Toronto is on like this full on recylcling campaign to get people to stop dumping everything into the trash. Every public place basically has a 1 garbage bin : 3 recylcling bin ratio.

Thats good. I knew it was a matter of time. Its a sour issue in Michigan. Even though the Canadian government pays for it, its an international treaty so my State can't do anything to stop it.