87-year-old Swedish woman beaten by "immigrants" for defending puppy

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PWSteal_Ldpinch (1208 posts) -

http://www.friatider.se/87-year-old-woman-brutally-attacked-by-gang-for-trying-to-defend-puppy

An 87-year-old confronted an immigrant gang of five that was assaulting a helpless puppy outside a grocery store. The gang then turned their attention to her, beating her to the ground and then brutally kicked and punched her until she started bleeding from her private parts. The sadistic attack is now sending shock-waves through the once-idyllic small town of Helsingborg, southern Sweden.

Helsingborg, which was once an idyllic and sleepy industrial town in the heart of Swedens southernmost province, has gone through a rapid transformation to the worse during the last few decades. It is now plagued by a surge in gang-related crime and a deteriorating social situation.

In other parts of what politicians hail as the New Sweden, too, elderly people are on a daily basis reminded of the fact that the safe and friendly country of their youth may be gone forever.

In an eerily similar case in Gothenburg in March this year, a 61-year-old pensioner was beaten so savagely that he fell into a coma. His crime? Trying to protect his dog from being harassed by an immigrant gang outside a supermarket in Kortedala.

#2 Posted by WolfattheDoor34 (3278 posts) -
well now we've heard her side of the story
#3 Posted by PWSteal_Ldpinch (1208 posts) -

Those dang koreans always trying to eat our puppies now they're attacking old ladies.

#4 Posted by WolfattheDoor34 (3278 posts) -

let's not jump to conclusions, who knows what she did to them

#5 Posted by michaelP4 (16680 posts) -
The elderly woman should not have got involved and instead should have contacted the police. And regardless of what she may have done to them, there was no justification for the gang doing what they did, to the puppy nor the elderly woman. Absolutely disgraceful.
#6 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150707 posts) -
Hope they catch them and charge them with multiple crimes...
#7 Posted by WolfattheDoor34 (3278 posts) -
I just hope they get to the bottom of what really happened here
#8 Posted by hoola (6422 posts) -

I'm reading the comments. Do many european countries have problems with muslim or arab immigrants? Alot of people there seem to be complaining about it.

#9 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150707 posts) -

I'm reading the comments. Do many european countries have problems with muslim or arab immigrants? Alot of people there seem to be complaining about it.

hoola
See France and the UK for some examples of problems....
#10 Posted by Jazz_Fan (29516 posts) -

I just hope they get to the bottom of what really happened hereWolfattheDoor34

ilu

#11 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
That's horrible.
#12 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
[QUOTE="hoola"]

LJS9502_basic

hoola
Ye cuz Muslims/Arab immigrants where implicated here. Romanains/Roma/Poles are just as bad. Didnt take long to push the anti Muslim/arab agenda already ehh.
#13 Posted by Rockman999 (7232 posts) -

Damn

FVCKING IMMIGRANTS ALWAYS WANNA BEAT UP OUR DOGS AND OLD PEOPLE!

:x

#14 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -

This is a terrible thing to happen, but I hope it doesn't fuel xenophobia.

#15 Posted by hoola (6422 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="hoola"] See France and the UK for some examples of problems....Allthishate

hoola

Ye cuz Muslims/Arab immigrants where implicated here. Romanains/Roma/Poles are just as bad. Didnt take long to push the anti Muslim/arab agenda already ehh.

Yeah I was wondering why the commenters jumped straight to being anti-muslim/arab. The article didn't even mention the persons ethnicity, yet they jumped to conclusions anyway.

#16 Posted by WiiCubeM1 (4727 posts) -

Whe immigrates to Sweden?

#17 Posted by EatShanna (875 posts) -
Why wasn't Dolph Lundgren there to help her?
#18 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

this is why i vote for a world wide hanging day every sunday

hangemhighgallowsscene%281%29.jpg

#20 Posted by indzman (17557 posts) -

reminds me of Gran Torino film.Pretty shameful incident tho

#21 Posted by nalhutta94 (1813 posts) -
I just hope they get to the bottom of what really happened hereWolfattheDoor34
Okay, I understand what you are trying to say with all your comments, but the only possible way this could be justified is if this 87 year old grandmother was waving a pistol around, and that is pretty unlikely.
#22 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150707 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] See France and the UK for some examples of problems....Allthishate

hoola

Why quote me? He asked a question. I answered it. It is what it is.

#23 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150707 posts) -
Yeah I was wondering why the commenters jumped straight to being anti-muslim/arab. The article didn't even mention the persons ethnicity, yet they jumped to conclusions anyway. hoola
I didn't mention Muslims/Arabs. You asked the question. In other words...you brought it up....not me.:|
#25 Posted by PWSteal_Ldpinch (1208 posts) -

Because they were Muslim. That's why I posted this ;)

#26 Posted by xWoW_Rougex (2756 posts) -

Don't worry guys! These guys will get their punishment, which ranges between absolutely nothing to at most a few months of having to do some light work like mowing lawns. Because we in Sweden believe these young poor men are misunderstood and we believe that even though they almost killed a woman and tortured a puppy, they can be rehabilitated. And we all know that the best way to rehabilitate them is to slap them gently on the hand telling them that it's bad to do bad stuff but it's still ok because we won't punish you properly anyway.

#27 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150707 posts) -

PWSteal_Ldpinch
I see. Well I just considered them immigrants though it doesn't matter. They should be apprehended and put through the courts....same as anyone else that acted in such a manner.
#28 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29176 posts) -

PWSteal_Ldpinch
Article doesn't day they were Muslim...
#29 Posted by RadecSupreme (4649 posts) -

[QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

chessmaster1989

It's sarcasm.

#30 Posted by PWSteal_Ldpinch (1208 posts) -
[QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

chessmaster1989

They were attacking a puppy and speaking a foreign language so as far as I'm concerned they're either muslim or korean.
#31 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29176 posts) -

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"][QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

RadecSupreme

It's sarcasm.

Was it? Hard to tell since almost everything PWS posts is with the intent of criticizing Muslims.
#32 Posted by BossPerson (9456 posts) -
Were they muslim?
#33 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150707 posts) -
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"][QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

PWSteal_Ldpinch

They were attacking a puppy and speaking a foreign language so as far as I'm concerned they're either muslim or korean.

Perhaps they were Korean Muslims....every think of that? [spoiler] I'm joking. I have nothing against Muslims nor Koreans. I like diversity. It's interesting. [/spoiler]
#34 Posted by PWSteal_Ldpinch (1208 posts) -

This thread is now an anti-korean thread. Why are koreans so good at math and starcraft? It's bullsh!t send them home.

#35 Posted by CreasianDevaili (4063 posts) -
....wonder how many people just watched her get beat down only to talk about it like a bich to their friends and online on how horrible it was.
#36 Posted by gamerguru100 (10572 posts) -

Ah, the richness and beauty of diversity and multiculturalism shines bright with this one.

#37 Posted by nunovlopes (2604 posts) -

let's not jump to conclusions, who knows what she did to them

WolfattheDoor34
She's 85, they were 5, what could she possibly do? Anyway, this confirms my theory that anyone that takes pleasure in animal cruelty can just as easily be cruel to humans, therefore animal cruelty should be severely punished as it is an indication of what may follow.
#38 Posted by WolfattheDoor34 (3278 posts) -

[QUOTE="WolfattheDoor34"]I just hope they get to the bottom of what really happened herenalhutta94
Okay, I understand what you are trying to say with all your comments,

do you?

#39 Posted by tenaka2 (17032 posts) -

[QUOTE="hoola"]

LJS9502_basic

Oh LS and your agenda, crimes like this happen in the US all the time, stop blaming immrgration.

#40 Posted by hoola (6422 posts) -

[QUOTE="hoola"]Yeah I was wondering why the commenters jumped straight to being anti-muslim/arab. The article didn't even mention the persons ethnicity, yet they jumped to conclusions anyway. LJS9502_basic
I didn't mention Muslims/Arabs. You asked the question. In other words...you brought it up....not me.:|

The quote system messed up. I wasn't responding to you.

On topic:

The scariest thing about this news is that they went from attacking a defenseless puppy to attacking a defenseless elderly woman. These people are as dangerous as dangerous can be.

#41 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -
Were they muslim? BossPerson
Most likely.
#42 Posted by Stesilaus (3314 posts) -

It's understandable that Swedes would be upset about immigration policies that not only introduce violent, criminal elements into their society, but also threaten to change the very nature of their country's culture.

But who's behind the push for "European Multiculturalism"?

Answer: ZIONISTS!

Here's the proof: Multiculturalism in Europe: Who is Behind It? by David Duke

#43 Posted by Jebus213 (8772 posts) -
This thread is gonna go places^.
#44 Posted by ShadowJax04 (3344 posts) -

Fking arab immigrants. Put 'em on a line and shoot them in the head or send them back to their war-torn countries.

#45 Posted by ShadowJax04 (3344 posts) -
Asyl! Asyl!
#46 Posted by Jebus213 (8772 posts) -

It's understandable that Swedes would be upset about immigration policies that not only introduce violent, criminal elements into their society, but also threaten to change the very nature of their country's culture.

But who's behind the push for "European Multiculturalism"?

Answer: ZIONISTS!

Here's the proof: Multiculturalism in Europe: Who is Behind It? by David Duke

Stesilaus
The Zionists of course, rule the world. Obama is a pawn. True story.
#47 Posted by BossPerson (9456 posts) -

Fking arab immigrants. Put 'em on a line and shoot them in the head or send them back to their war-torn countries.

ShadowJax04
ahh yes, you can always count on civilized white people to lead the way
#48 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29176 posts) -

ShadowJax04
:|