80 bodies found in Aleppo Riverbank

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BossPerson (9456 posts) -

[spoiler] Bodies-found-in-Aleppo-ca-010.jpg [/spoiler]

The bodies of at least 80 young men and boys, all executed with a single gunshot to the head or neck,have beenfoundin a river in the Syrian city of Aleppo, a watchdog and rebels said.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/01/2013129133917989266.html

Yea this is why I give mobs a pass for ripping apart their tyrants limb by limb without trial

#2 Posted by Kevlar101 (6101 posts) -
Holy sh!t. These guys mean business......
#3 Posted by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

Yea this is why I give mobs a pass for ripping apart their tyrants limb by limb without trial

BossPerson

Agreed. The bloodthirsty tyrants ruling over certain parts of the world don't deserve trials. They're plain evil, and that's not up for debate. They should be removed from their offices, stripped naked, and thrown into the streets, to be literally torn to pieces and butchered alive by the people who's lives they have ruined.

#4 Posted by BossPerson (9456 posts) -

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]

the_bi99man

Agreed. The bloodthirsty tyrants ruling over certain parts of the world don't deserve trials. They're plain evil, and that's not up for debate. They should be removed from their offices, stripped naked, and thrown into the streets, to be literally torn to pieces and butchered alive by the people who's lives they have ruined.

honestly i dont mind. fvck em
#5 Posted by wis3boi (31289 posts) -

Hope Assad doesnt make it out of the country

#6 Posted by BossPerson (9456 posts) -

they may not even be evil. I dont give a sh*t.

Its been a human tradition since the beginning of civilization.

#7 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

Religion of peace

#8 Posted by BossPerson (9456 posts) -

Religion of peace

kingkong0124
cute
#9 Posted by PernicioEnigma (5326 posts) -

Hope Assad doesnt make it out of the country

wis3boi
I can't wait for the rebels to get their hands on him.
#10 Posted by pie-junior (2821 posts) -

BossPerson
There was once an OT poster that reminds me a bit of you. had strong affinities to the lawrence of arabia film, the strokes and whispering sweet nothings into darkman's ear. guy tried convincing me a bunch of times that its better if we dsregard existing traditions and norms, and instead pretend as if every person was entitled to a set of basic human rights, as roughly outlind in the UN universal decleration of human rights.
#11 Posted by BossPerson (9456 posts) -
[QUOTE="BossPerson"]

pie-junior
There was once an OT poster that reminds me a bit of you. had strong affinities to the lawrence of arabia film, the strokes and whispering sweet nothings into darkman's ear. guy tried convincing me a bunch of times that its better if we dsregard existing traditions and norms, and instead pretend as if every person was entitled to a set of basic human rights, as roughly outlind in the UN universal decleration of human rights.

yea, I remember him as well. That boy got angry.
#12 Posted by BossPerson (9456 posts) -

the truth is there's limits.

Do I think everyone deserves rights? yea maybe.

Do i blame people for beating ghadaffi to death?

meh, not really.

#13 Posted by masiisam (5719 posts) -

Damn...this is one of those rare times i go...I'm glad in live in my suburb in CA...

I hope the bastards get whats coming to them..

#14 Posted by Vac87 (277 posts) -

In conflicts like this, atrocities are often committed by both sides. It is a tragic situation in Syria.

#15 Posted by WolfattheDoor34 (3278 posts) -

They're plain evil, and that's not up for debate.the_bi99man

:lol: