60 year old woman kills two kids playing the knockout game

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Murderstyle75 (4115 posts) -

All I have to say is, good for her.

http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/22/60-year-old-woman-knock-out-game/

Beulah Montgomery, had just turned 60 the day before, when she was approached by 7 young punks playing Knock Out. One of them hit her and a second was attempting to hit her, so she reached for her gun. She fired 5 times and two of the young men fell down dead. One was hit in the stomach and one in the chest. The other five ran off after finding out their elderly victim was less than helpless. Montgomery had been mugged before and started carrying a gun for protection. The move paid off.

“All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to at least see 61. Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands.”

Beulah is a member of the neighborhood watch (uh oh, I can see an Al Sharpton moment coming on) and says that she always carries a gun now after being robbed once before:

”It’s a shame you can’t walk through your own neighborhood where you are supposed to feel safe without being assaulted and mistreated. I purchased the gun hoping I would never have to use it, but I’m glad to still be in the land of the living.”

Police have not yet charged Montgomery with anything, but she was detained and then released. Montgomery has no prior arrests.

In a related story out of Philadelphia, there were three knockout game attacks, including victims 61, and 80. All three victims were white and the attackers were black. Race may have played a part in the attacks.

#2 Edited by LostProphetFLCL (16706 posts) -

Fucking good for her! Women deserves a medal! Hope more incidents like this happen, so maybe these jackass kids will stop doing this shit.

#3 Posted by Jacobistheman (3971 posts) -

This sucks for the kids families and should never have happened, but the lady didn't do anything wrong. Hopefully this will make some other stupid kids think twice before trying something like this to anyone.

#4 Posted by theothernormal (69 posts) -

Fucking good for her! Women deserves a medal! Hope more incidents like this happen, so maybe these jackass kids will stop doing this shit.

I agree! These kids really need a wake up call. Playing knockout is cruel.

#5 Posted by Nibroc420 (13546 posts) -

This.

Though I'm sure we'll have some idiots saying "Without guns, these two teenagers who were simply 'acting out', wouldn't be dead today"

#6 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (16706 posts) -

@LostProphetFLCL said:

I agree! These kids really need a wake up call. Playing knockout is cruel.

They can fucking ruin somebodies life with this game. I saw that footage of the teacher who got laid out and he fell with his head smashing into a curb. That can fucking leave somebody brain damaged for God's sakes.

The fuckers who play this game just need to be wiped off this earth. There is NO justification for anyone to think such a "game" was even remotely cool, fun, or acceptable...

#7 Posted by BranKetra (46520 posts) -

I wish people did not have to be killed for crimes to stop. Chuck William briefly explained the cause of stuff like Knock Out. He said, "That's America. America loves violence and so do our kids," William said. "We market violence to our children and we wonder why they're violent. It's because we are." (Link) If people had more discipline, violence would not be as much of an issue which is why I think every child should learn a traditional martial art (Not MMA).

#8 Edited by GreySeal9 (23269 posts) -

Even before I clicked on the thread, I knew this thread was going to somehow be about race. Murderstyle is a raceaholic.

#9 Posted by Sword-Demon (6599 posts) -

umm... wtf is Knockout?

is it as simple as it sounds?

#10 Edited by Wilfred_Owen (20681 posts) -

I should start carrying around an axe. I have one. Maybe people wouldn't mess with me either.

#11 Posted by Master_Live (12301 posts) -

And that is that.

#12 Posted by DJ419 (997 posts) -

The original source of this article lists nothing specific whatsoever besides the Woman's name. No citations, no listed area, and no specific law enforcement agency. The name of the author is listed as "Guy". The whole website looks sketchy. This looks like a hoax.

#13 Posted by Planeforger (15319 posts) -

umm... wtf is Knockout?

I had to Google it. Turns out it's just a buzzword for serious assaults against strangers. Why is anyone referring to this as a game?

#14 Edited by GreySeal9 (23269 posts) -

@DJ419 said:

The original source of this article lists nothing specific whatsoever besides the Woman's name. No citations, no listed area, and no specific law enforcement agency. The name of the author is listed as "Guy". The whole website looks sketchy. This looks like a hoax.

Here's an article that indicates that this story might be fake.

The silly website that Murderstyle linked doesn't help matters.

#15 Edited by airshocker (27273 posts) -

We actually had a knockout game case yesterday. I was on patrol when we got the call and I found the three kids running. Hopefully we're going to get them with gang assault in the first degree. Our AG doesn't want this shit spreading.

#16 Posted by airshocker (27273 posts) -

umm... wtf is Knockout?

It's a game where these people come up to an unsuspecting person and try to knock them out with one punch. It's spreading like wildfire across the country.

If there's anybody reading this that partakes in stuff like this I hope you know that stopping this fad is now priority numero uno for us POs. God help any of you that we catch.

#17 Edited by dave123321 (32604 posts) -

What was your previous number 1 priority

#18 Edited by dave123321 (32604 posts) -

What ever happened to the good old days where we just kicked a can

#19 Posted by Iszdope (8894 posts) -

I like to kick rocks.

#20 Posted by GazaAli (21483 posts) -

We actually had a knockout game case yesterday. I was on patrol when we got the call and I found the three kids running. Hopefully we're going to get them with gang assault in the first degree. Our AG doesn't want this shit spreading.

You're such a badass douche.

#21 Posted by pie-junior (2785 posts) -

hitting people with batons and watching southland reruns

#22 Edited by airshocker (27273 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

Why am I a douche?

#23 Posted by airshocker (27273 posts) -

@dave123321 said:

Hitting minorities* with batons. Get it right. >.>

#24 Posted by Hatiko (4487 posts) -

What happened to Knockout being a game with a basketball and a hoop or throwing a tennis ball at a brick wall? Now kids actually try and knock people out?

#25 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36561 posts) -

7 young men try to bash a 60 year old unsuspecting women

Can't say they didn't deserve it

#26 Posted by pie-junior (2785 posts) -

@pie-junior said:

@dave123321 said:

Hitting minorities* with batons. Get it right. >.>

so minorities aren't people then

I'm on to you, copper.

#27 Posted by th3warr1or (20636 posts) -

Owned.

#28 Edited by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -

I'm hesitant to say good job to her like some are doing but I'm glad if it had to be someone it was the kids and not her.

#29 Posted by VaguelyTagged (9840 posts) -

"Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands"

lol, stupid b****.

#31 Edited by Shottayouth13- (6590 posts) -

The 'Knockout Game?'

Yeah, they deserved to be shot.

#32 Posted by Makhaidos (1417 posts) -

@DJ419 said:

I agree. Though I distrust just about any website with the word "patriot" in its name as an automatic defense mechanism.

#33 Edited by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

@Sword-Demon:

The whole game started in the 90s involves a bunch of people looking for a person they want to knockout (punch).

To the OP, those kids were scum for attacking an elderly woman.

#34 Edited by GazaAli (21483 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

Why am I a douche?

I was referring more to your other post:

"If there's anybody reading this that partakes in stuff like this I hope you know that stopping this fad is now priority numero uno for us POs. God help any of you that we catch."

#35 Edited by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

And it's a fake story. Should have clicked the link.

#36 Posted by WhiteKnight77 (12014 posts) -
#37 Posted by Nibroc420 (13546 posts) -

@Sword-Demon said:

umm... wtf is Knockout?

It's a game where these people come up to an unsuspecting person and try to knock them out with one punch. It's spreading like wildfire across the country.

If there's anybody reading this that partakes in stuff like this I hope you know that stopping this fad is now priority numero uno for us POs. God help any of you that we catch.

Just dont kill anyone in the process.

Silly cops.

#38 Posted by StrifeDelivery (1131 posts) -

AG? Going to have to help me out with that one

#39 Posted by Nibroc420 (13546 posts) -

@airshocker said:

Attorney General most likely.

#40 Posted by StrifeDelivery (1131 posts) -

@StrifeDelivery said:

@airshocker said:

Attorney General most likely.

huh

I've heard of DA and ADA, along with a few other ones.

But AG was a new one for me.

#41 Edited by airshocker (27273 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

Why am I a douche?

"If there's anybody reading this that partakes in stuff like this I hope you know that stopping this fad is now priority numero uno for us POs. God help any of you that we catch."

So I should take it easy on people that walk around and assault people on the streets?

#42 Posted by airshocker (27273 posts) -

@airshocker said:

I meant DA. Although I don't think it's improper to refer to the top attorney in a county as an AG.

#43 Posted by GazaAli (21483 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

Why am I a douche?

So I should take it easy on people that walk around and assault people on the streets?

I didn't particularly mean it in a bad way. You kind of reminded me of Hank Shrader lol

#44 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Good on her, shame she didn't shot them all. Anyone who plays this sick twisted game deserves their heads getting kicked in, or die, well they are already dead as they lost their humanity so they are just mere beasts now that need to be cleaned from this world.

#45 Posted by andyleigh (32 posts) -

Ah, leave it to Snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/montgomery.asp

#46 Posted by andyleigh (32 posts) -

THIS, however, is legit:

http://www.wilx.com/news/featured/headlines/Dangerous-Game---Point-em-Out-Knock-em-Out-231443411.html

#47 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (3586 posts) -

This wouldn't have happened if those kids were allowed to have guns.

#48 Edited by ferrari2001 (16294 posts) -

@Sword-Demon said:

umm... wtf is Knockout?

I had to Google it. Turns out it's just a buzzword for serious assaults against strangers. Why is anyone referring to this as a game?

It's being referred to as a game because there is absolutely no motive for the action. Besides of course kids seeing who can knock the most people out.

#49 Posted by wis3boi (30272 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

Why am I a douche?

Fuck da police!

jk <3

#50 Posted by Capitan_Kid (6449 posts) -

Tc, youre an asshole for trying to instigate. Anyways there sure are a lot of bloodthirsty users here. Lets not forget that these are kids now. Wanting them dead is a sick thing. They should be punished but realize what theyre doing is bad