Source. Makes sense. Or does it? You decide!
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: June 18, 2011
- Posts: 1822
- Member Since: March 23, 2005
- Posts: 32035
- Member Since: September 8, 2009
- Posts: 42848
- Member Since: January 5, 2010
- Posts: 38011
- Member Since: June 22, 2007
- Posts: 3549
- Member Since: October 19, 2009
- Posts: 6761
- Member Since: July 25, 2004
- Posts: 33133
- GameSpot Moderator
- Member Since: July 30, 2006
- Posts: 49921
While there are benefits to having enough personal self-esteem for a goal such as what Kevin O'Leary believes the impoverished are capable of having for themselves, life has many struggles which can make such dreams impossible to obtain. It pains me to say this, but he is being naive at best and disingenuous at worst.
- Member Since: December 2, 2009
- Posts: 7889
I remember that guy from Shark Tank. What a blow hard. In all honesty those 3.5 billion people are probably living in overpopulated poor areas of east/south east asia, which in decades past have been far worse.
But the notion that its AWESOME that less than 100 people have more than half the global population? Mocking him doesn't even begin to scratch the surface at how delusional he sounds.
- Member Since: February 19, 2008
- Posts: 12138
- Member Since: August 22, 2004
- Posts: 15832