2013 OTcars discussion thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#301 Posted by LZ71 (10273 posts) -

[QUOTE="LZ71"]That would have been preferable. Though at least he did make the thread (and it's hilarious in a way that he did). Then again, this is the OTcars. 95% of people here (including me) don't see this as anything serious. Just whatever fun you can derive from it. So it really doesn't matter. airshocker

Why don't you post more?

I'm not sure. :P Generally I like to post when I feel like I'm not being completely redundant with regards to what someone else (or many people) has already said in the thread, or when I feel like I'm informed enough about the subject matter to talk and debate about it intelligently. I also don't really like running in circles in debates for hours on end. So those kind of eliminate a lot of posting opportunities. I end up sticking mainly to film (or entertainment in general) threads or threads like these, which aren't nearly as frequent as the big debate threads. Sorry if the answer isn't as easy as "I'm busy." :P
#302 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
Abbetene and Soulless4now, can I ask why you nominated me for most try hard poster? I've never tried particularly hard on this forum, and I can't recall ever conversing with you. Just an explanation, thanks!
#303 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
My name is appearing too often : /
#304 Posted by indzman (17244 posts) -

Thanks Dajuicyman, King Kong and Dyst for mentioning me as Horniest user lol. Have a tought fight with fightingfan for the role :P

#305 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
GGM is hornier than FF
#306 Posted by airshocker (29042 posts) -

I'm not sure. :P Generally I like to post when I feel like I'm not being completely redundant with regards to what someone else (or many people) has already said in the thread, or when I feel like I'm informed enough about the subject matter to talk and debate about it intelligently. I also don't really like running in circles in debates for hours on end. So those kind of eliminate a lot of posting opportunities. I end up sticking mainly to film (or entertainment in general) threads or threads like these, which aren't nearly as frequent as the big debate threads. Sorry if the answer isn't as easy as "I'm busy." :PLZ71

Just because you may not be informed as well as some others doesn't mean your opinion isn't worth anything.

You should definitely post more.

#307 Posted by indzman (17244 posts) -

[QUOTE="LZ71"]I'm not sure. :P Generally I like to post when I feel like I'm not being completely redundant with regards to what someone else (or many people) has already said in the thread, or when I feel like I'm informed enough about the subject matter to talk and debate about it intelligently. I also don't really like running in circles in debates for hours on end. So those kind of eliminate a lot of posting opportunities. I end up sticking mainly to film (or entertainment in general) threads or threads like these, which aren't nearly as frequent as the big debate threads. Sorry if the answer isn't as easy as "I'm busy." :Pairshocker

Just because you may not be informed as well as some others doesn't mean your opinion isn't worth anything.

BTW are you a cop irl?

#308 Posted by airshocker (29042 posts) -

BTW are you a cop irl?

indzman

No, I just play one on GS. :P

Yes, I am a cop in New York.

#309 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="LZ71"]I'm not sure. :P Generally I like to post when I feel like I'm not being completely redundant with regards to what someone else (or many people) has already said in the thread, or when I feel like I'm informed enough about the subject matter to talk and debate about it intelligently. I also don't really like running in circles in debates for hours on end. So those kind of eliminate a lot of posting opportunities. I end up sticking mainly to film (or entertainment in general) threads or threads like these, which aren't nearly as frequent as the big debate threads. Sorry if the answer isn't as easy as "I'm busy." :Pindzman

BTW are you a cop irl?

I am not a cop. Anybody know where us teens (I'm new) like to do drugs and shoot the marijuana's up our arms and smoke the beers? Again, not a cop. Also, whoever trashed that cop car on 96th and Meridian yesterday, I love your work! I want to meet you! -not a cop
#310 Posted by Abbeten (2803 posts) -
Abbetene and Soulless4now, can I ask why you nominated me for most try hard poster? I've never tried particularly hard on this forum, and I can't recall ever conversing with you. Just an explanation, thanks!brucewayne69
to be quite honest, it was entirely because of the high-volume posting you brought to this thread in your outrage at laihendi nabbing host rights. i had no idea what to put there and so i put you. enjoy the dubious distinction.
#311 Posted by indzman (17244 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

BTW are you a cop irl?

airshocker

cool :D

#312 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"]Abbetene and Soulless4now, can I ask why you nominated me for most try hard poster? I've never tried particularly hard on this forum, and I can't recall ever conversing with you. Just an explanation, thanks!Abbeten
to be quite honest, it was entirely because of the high-volume posting you brought to this thread in your outrage at laihendi nabbing host rights. i had no idea what to put there and so i put you. enjoy the dubious distinction.

I shall. You know how the old saying goes, "a nOTcar is worth more than an OTcar".
#313 Posted by LZ71 (10273 posts) -

[QUOTE="LZ71"]I'm not sure. :P Generally I like to post when I feel like I'm not being completely redundant with regards to what someone else (or many people) has already said in the thread, or when I feel like I'm informed enough about the subject matter to talk and debate about it intelligently. I also don't really like running in circles in debates for hours on end. So those kind of eliminate a lot of posting opportunities. I end up sticking mainly to film (or entertainment in general) threads or threads like these, which aren't nearly as frequent as the big debate threads. Sorry if the answer isn't as easy as "I'm busy." :Pairshocker

Well, thanks Air. I'll give definitely try to post some more when I can. Don't expect me to become like double_decker though. :P
#314 Posted by Allicrombie (25129 posts) -

Well, thanks Air. I'll give definitely try to post some more when I can. Don't expect me to become like double_decker though. :PLZ71

You can be the new fastesttruck.

#315 Posted by LZ71 (10273 posts) -

[QUOTE="LZ71"]

Well, thanks Air. I'll give definitely try to post some more when I can. Don't expect me to become like double_decker though. :PAllicrombie

You can be the new fastesttruck.

I don't think this fits me too well.

#316 Posted by Dude_Broski (45 posts) -
God damn, pie-junior, Abetten, and Albrosa are all really solid newcomers. This'll be hard.
#317 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
God damn, pie-junior, Abetten, and Albrosa are all really solid newcomers. This'll be hard.Dude_Broski
How do you even know any of them? And isn't Albrosa a vet? He was the guy with the Skyfall sig, right?
#318 Posted by Dude_Broski (45 posts) -
[QUOTE="Dude_Broski"]God damn, pie-junior, Abetten, and Albrosa are all really solid newcomers. This'll be hard.brucewayne69
How do you even know any of them? And isn't Albrosa a vet? He was the guy with the Skyfall sig, right?

I don't know them IRL if that is what you are referring to? Aljosa's got a post count, yeah, but he is an effective newcomer. I, for one, did not notice him posting on this board at all before 2012 (though, he might be a SW vet - IDK).
#319 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="Dude_Broski"]God damn, pie-junior, Abetten, and Albrosa are all really solid newcomers. This'll be hard.Dude_Broski

I don't know them IRL if that is what you are referring to? Aljosa's got a post count, yeah, but he is an effective newcomer. I, for one, did not notice him posting on this board at all before 2012 (though, he might be a SW vet - IDK).

My money's on Banjo or Zuma
#320 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

BTW are you a cop irl?

airshocker

Wasting tax dollars posting on a video game forum pretending to protect and serve.
#321 Posted by Dude_Broski (45 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="Dude_Broski"][QUOTE="brucewayne69"] How do you even know any of them? And isn't Albrosa a vet? He was the guy with the Skyfall sig, right?

My money's on Banjo or Zuma

For starters, Banjo and Zuma are the same dude (within a ~99% degree of certainty, here). Secondly, we have a history, but I can assure you that we are not the same. Banjonessiepet et. co. have truly horrendous English. I, on the other hand, have okay English.
#322 Posted by Suzy_Q_Kazoo (9901 posts) -

I will try to make nominations, but tbh I feel like I haven't been present as much this year. I'm not even entirely familiar with everyone posting nowadays or the topics that have circulated.

Horniest User: Suzy

Dystopian-X

lol

Thanks toCountBleck12for a genuine nomination.

#323 Posted by airshocker (29042 posts) -

Wasting tax dollars posting on a video game forum pretending to protect and serve. Fightingfan

Basically.

#324 Posted by indzman (17244 posts) -

got another vote from optical order lol. Thanks :D

#325 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
All this nominations....you guys.... T.T
#326 Posted by MistressMinako (45922 posts) -
I don't even know who to pick this year... I think I am going to just roll dice when the nominated people are finalized.
#327 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Wasting tax dollars posting on a video game forum pretending to protect and serve. airshocker

Basically.

I will be joining you in the next coming months; gonna be a sheriff deputy. Hopefully I get some action : /
#328 Posted by freek666 (22312 posts) -

Another year, another OTCars, another moment for me to not win Australian of the Year. When will y'all learn?

#329 Posted by airshocker (29042 posts) -

I will be joining you in the next coming months; gonna be a sheriff deputy. Hopefully I get some action : / Fightingfan

You have an academy date?

#330 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
you guys need something better to do than circlejerk on a sh1tty games forum
#331 Posted by johnd13 (7993 posts) -

you guys need something better to do than circlejerk on a sh1tty games forumcheese_game619

You want a nomination don' t you? I can do sth for you if you ask.

#332 Posted by themajormayor (25700 posts) -
I added a category. Hope that's ok.
#333 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

Wow its that time of the year again.

noxboxlive
Well here's someone I haven't seen in a while.
#334 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

Jeez I feel sorry for the people in your area and I dread to think of which department you'll be on>__>

#335 Posted by Horgen (110056 posts) -
Vote Quimby!megagene
He has my vote already.
#336 Posted by Teenaged (31743 posts) -

Oh hi.

I'm european. I am smart. I'm gay and VERY handsome! Look at my avatar. Look at my sig. I havent been around lately.

These are just a few hints to help you put a name in some of the nominations. :cool:

You're welcome.

#337 Posted by harry_james_pot (10573 posts) -
Umm.. when did we choose a host exactly? 0_o
#338 Posted by MistressMinako (45922 posts) -
Umm.. when did we choose a host exactly? 0_oharry_james_pot
He just showed up and made the threads. People just shrugged it off and let him take charge.
#339 Posted by sonicare (53451 posts) -

I refuse to participate until the issue of performance enhancing drugs is addressed.

#340 Posted by sonicare (53451 posts) -

Oh hi.

I'm european. I am smart. I'm gay and VERY handsome! Look at my avatar. Look at my sig. I havent been around lately.

These are just a few hints to help you put a name in some of the nominations. :cool:

You're welcome.

Teenaged
You've been replaced by Toast Burner in the gay european category. Sorry.
#341 Posted by themajormayor (25700 posts) -
[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

Oh hi.

You're welcome.

sonicare

#342 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
I can be as gay and european (like they aren't the same thing, yeah right) as you want me to be if I can get some noms
#343 Posted by Travo_basic (38751 posts) -
There Re too many categories. We should trim the nominations a bit.
#344 Posted by BossPerson (9434 posts) -
I can be as gay and european (like they aren't the same thing, yeah right) as you want me to be if I can get some nomsbrucewayne69
i think im going to nominate you as most try-hard poster another thing, didnt the kmx incident happen before the last Otcars? If so, it shouldnt be allowed as an option during this one.
#345 Posted by johnd13 (7993 posts) -

There Re too many categories. We should trim the nominations a bit.Travo_basic

Too late now.

#346 Posted by rocinante_ (1666 posts) -

you guys need something better to do than circlejerk on a sh1tty games forumcheese_game619

sooooo bitter

#347 Posted by Storm_Marine (10770 posts) -

thanks for nom, Boss

#348 Posted by BossPerson (9434 posts) -

thanks for nom, Boss

Storm_Marine
im probably gonna change it to brucewayne though
#349 Posted by Teenaged (31743 posts) -

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

Oh hi.

You're welcome.

sonicare

But I am VERY handsome!

:(

#350 Posted by Storm_Marine (10770 posts) -

[QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

thanks for nom, Boss

BossPerson

im probably gonna change it to brucewayne though

okay