2013 OTcars discussion thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
Anyone who wants to tally - please say so.Laihendi
How about you cut the crap and realize nobody wants you to host
#-48 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -
[QUOTE="Laihendi"]Anyone who wants to tally - please say so.brucewayne69

Calm down man. Breathe.
#-47 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
Why is bruce so against Lai? Is bruce an alt? ;o
#-46 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -

Sorry brucewayne but your reaction when Laihend started the OTcars was so fvcking hilarious :lol:

johnd13
No problem man, hopefully the OTcars can be salvaged by us all banding up and making fun of Laihendi
#-45 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Thanks for the nomination for American poster Pisces. smile.gif

#-44 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -
[QUOTE="Laihendi"]Anyone who wants to tally - please say so.brucewayne69

Don't be so mad. He is doing fine. Although I guess the nomination thread was out up too quickly.
#-43 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]Why is bruce so against Lai? Is bruce an alt? ;o

I am an alt from one of my old and various banned accounts. I just don't like the guy
#-42 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="Laihendi"]Anyone who wants to tally - please say so.dave123321

Don't be so mad. He is doing fine. Although I guess the nomination thread was out up to quickly.

I AM MAD. BRUCE SMASSSSSSHHHHHH
#-41 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]Why is bruce so against Lai? Is bruce an alt? ;o

I am an alt from one of my old and various banned accounts. I just don't like the guy

I see~
#-40 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]Why is bruce so against Lai? Is bruce an alt? ;o

What was one of names of your old accounts?
#-39 Posted by Laihendi (5819 posts) -
I think Bruce is embarrassed about me pointing out that he hadn't read ASOIAF yesterday when he was ranting about how poorly written they are.
#-38 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
Wow, I got a 'Best Signature/Graphic Artist'. Thanks, Pisces. :)
#-37 Posted by PiscesChick93 (10687 posts) -

@FMAB, Pirate, and meconate

You're welcome! =]

@konvikt

Thanks for my nomination! :) Funny thing is though I'm not American XD

#-36 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]Why is bruce so against Lai? Is bruce an alt? ;o

What was one of names of your old accounts?

I truly forget :( I wish I remembered. I think I had at least 3 or 4. That feeling of dread when you check your inbox, and then boom, banned. So many times :/
#-35 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Dave your voter card looks a little sparse. :P

#-34 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
I think Bruce is embarrassed about me pointing out that he hadn't read ASOIAF yesterday when he was ranting about how poorly written they are.Laihendi
I'd love if you could quote where I said they were poorly written :) No, I just don't like you, and it's not just me, as evident by this thread and the Worst User thread. Don't kid yourself
#-33 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]I think Bruce is embarrassed about me pointing out that he hadn't read ASOIAF yesterday when he was ranting about how poorly written they are.brucewayne69
I'd love if you could quote where I said they were poorly written :) No, I just don't like you, and it's not just me, as evident by this thread and the Worst User thread. Don't kid yourself

Will you two get a freakin' room already.

#-32 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
Aww Dave i'm going to sleep happily tonight! ^.^
#-31 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -

Dave your voter card looks a little sparse. :P

Pirate700
I will add when things come to me
#-30 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -
[QUOTE="Laihendi"]I think Bruce is embarrassed about me pointing out that he hadn't read ASOIAF yesterday when he was ranting about how poorly written they are.brucewayne69

Your avatar fits so perfectly with your posts as of late.
#-29 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="Laihendi"]I think Bruce is embarrassed about me pointing out that he hadn't read ASOIAF yesterday when he was ranting about how poorly written they are.jim_shorts

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult. Are you saying my posts are an incredible achievement, or that I'm becoming greedy and murderous?
#-28 Posted by Laihendi (5819 posts) -

Also, as far as writing capabilities go, Tolkien is infinitely better than Martin. One of the best things about Tolkien's work is that it isn't bogged down by relationships and sex.. In a fantasy, one wants to escape the mundane, realistic world, to a world that is, fantastical. aSoIaF is borderline pron sometimesbrucewayne69
I guess you didn't say that they were poorly written verbatim, so I apologize for the inaccuracy of my allegation against you.
#-27 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="jim_shorts"][QUOTE="brucewayne69"] I'd love if you could quote where I said they were poorly written :) No, I just don't like you, and it's not just me, as evident by this thread and the Worst User thread. Don't kid yourself

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult. Are you saying my posts are an incredible achievement, or that I'm becoming greedy and murderous?

I'm saying you sound quite angry and I can't help but imagine your face looks somewhat like that as you insult Laihendi.
#-26 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -

[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="Laihendi"]I think Bruce is embarrassed about me pointing out that he hadn't read ASOIAF yesterday when he was ranting about how poorly written they are.Pirate700

Yes, I'm calling the Hilton right now, looks like they're full. Trying the Marriot... waiting.... they only have a smoking room open, no thank you... looks like it's the cruddy motel :(
#-25 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="Laihendi"]I think Bruce is embarrassed about me pointing out that he hadn't read ASOIAF yesterday when he was ranting about how poorly written they are.Laihendi

Also, as far as writing capabilities go, Tolkien is infinitely better than Martin. One of the best things about Tolkien's work is that it isn't bogged down by relationships and sex.. In a fantasy, one wants to escape the mundane, realistic world, to a world that is, fantastical. aSoIaF is borderline pron sometimesbrucewayne69
I guess you didn't say that they were poorly written verbatim, so I apologize for the inaccuracy of my allegation against you.

I appreciate your apology
#-24 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
[QUOTE="jim_shorts"][QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="jim_shorts"] Your avatar fits so perfectly with your posts as of late.

I'm saying you sound quite angry and I can't help but imagine your face looks somewhat like that as you insult Laihendi.

You caught me, I'm Andy Serkis.
#-23 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="brucewayne69"] I'd love if you could quote where I said they were poorly written :) No, I just don't like you, and it's not just me, as evident by this thread and the Worst User thread. Don't kid yourselfbrucewayne69

Yes, I'm calling the Hilton right now, looks like they're full. Trying the Marriot... waiting.... they only have a smoking room open, no thank you... looks like it's the cruddy motel :(

Maybe try a Super 8. :P

#-22 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Are the mods going to stickie these two threads?

#-21 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -

Pirate700
After some time I guess
#-20 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -

Pirate700
They're still in denial because of the Host. They're waiting for someone feasible to make one to replace this.
#-19 Posted by konvikt_17 (22176 posts) -

Welcome FMAB:)

-

mods seem to be slow lately.

#-18 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

dave123321
After some time I guess

Man, Dave, that was the best post I've ever seen. So intelligible
#-17 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

brucewayne69
They're still in denial because of the Host. They're waiting for someone feasible to make one to replace this.

You complaining about it is 100000x more annoying than the fact that Laihendi is hosting it.
#-16 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]

brucewayne69
After some time I guess

You should have stepped up sooner and make the discussion thread. No need to be sore about it
#-15 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]

jim_shorts

You complaining about it is 100000x more annoying than the fact that Laihendi is hosting it.

Maybe for you
#-14 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="dave123321"] After some time I guess

You should have stepped up sooner and make the discussion thread. No need to be sore about it

Always next year, I suppose... :/
#-13 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -
Also there is a reason why the nomination and discussion threads are separate.
#-12 Posted by Laihendi (5819 posts) -
Bruce I hope we can overcome our differences and work together to make OTcars 2013 something to remember.
#-11 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
Bruce I hope we can overcome our differences and work together to make OTcars 2013 something to remember.Laihendi
Let's do it!
#-10 Posted by BossPerson (9450 posts) -

I see no reason why I shouldnt win best avatar.

#-9 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
I see a few people have nominated me for the best signature designer.. wow... thanks guys. :)
#-8 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47572 posts) -
[QUOTE="jim_shorts"]

I've been here six years, but this will be the first time I've ever actually participated in this. Kinda cool I guess.

dave123321
My first time was last year

I think this year will be the first time I'll be participating for this too.
#-7 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Also there is a reason why the nomination and discussion threads are separate. dave123321
So the person who counts the votes doesn't have to go through 1000 pags of conversation.

#-6 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Thanks for the vote, Alj and Sexyweapons. :D

#-5 Posted by MrPraline (21321 posts) -
[QUOTE="Laihendi"]Bruce I hope we can overcome our differences and work together to make OTcars 2013 something to remember.brucewayne69
Let's do it!

I like this.
#-4 Posted by Aljosa23 (24782 posts) -

I see a few people have nominated me for the best signature designer.. wow... thanks guys. :)meconate
I would have except all those dudes from your band sigs look like mega douches. :<

#-3 Posted by MrPraline (21321 posts) -
albrosa does this mean i marry ljs? or can i pick a different king
#-2 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

[QUOTE="meconate"]I see a few people have nominated me for the best signature designer.. wow... thanks guys. :)Aljosa23

I would have except all those dudes from your band sigs look like mega douches. :<

:evil:
#-1 Posted by Laihendi (5819 posts) -
[QUOTE="Laihendi"]Bruce I hope we can overcome our differences and work together to make OTcars 2013 something to remember.brucewayne69
Let's do it!

Does this mean you will help me tally nominations?
#0 Posted by Aljosa23 (24782 posts) -

albrosa does this mean i marry ljs? or can i pick a different kingMrPraline
It sure does. :D