11-month-old son of BBC picture editor is killed in air strike on Gaza City

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#251 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I think what he means is that in Israel there are shelters, in Gaza, Hamas didn't bother building any (wheter thats due to neglect , cost or both) , and does use civilian areas to fire rockets, wheter the residents of that said area like it or not.Darkman2007

Hasn't there been a blockade for quite some time now in building supplies being sent to Gaza? And even when they do allow building materials pass its for "civilian projects".. I don't think bunker fits into that catagory..

I really don't care about the reasons, the fact is, there aren't any shelters, wheter thats because of a blockade or not. although I can assure you Hamas has bunkers, just mainly for the leaders to hide in , as I can assure you alot of them are at this point.

Of course, you won't care about the reasons. You never care about any of the human right violations the Israhell commits on regular basis.

#252 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I think what he means is that in Israel there are shelters, in Gaza, Hamas didn't bother building any (wheter thats due to neglect , cost or both) , and does use civilian areas to fire rockets, wheter the residents of that said area like it or not.zeeshanhaider

This.

As much as I disagree with the Israeli Government, at least they care about their civilians (both Jew AND Arab, FYI) and have their priorities right, relatively speaking.

Hamas on the other hand, are so adamant in their stupidity that they're willing to sacrifice Palestinian civilian lives for the sake of propaganda and demonizing Israel.

Hamas does what they do because they're fvcking cowards; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day.

Hamas is fighting a guerilla warfare, that doesn't make them cowards. To me Nazionists are the cowards who bomb innocent civilians from miles away. Oh and by the way, IDF could only fight against innocent unarmed civilians they can't fight against the proper well trained army. They tried in the 80's to destroy facilities in Kahuta, but when they learned that PAF has already taken the skies they shat their pants and aborted the mission. Oh and by the way, their original planned included downing a commercial planes full of innocent civilians so they could go under their guise. Talking about cowards...huh.

more tin foil hat madness. you hate Jews and have a slight insanity, youre better than a good TV show.
#253 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

[QUOTE="helwa1988"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] because you show that Jew haters are becoming clever with their words, along with the other nonsense you posted "Illigal Terrorist State of Israhell" wow, I mean , thats clever , now go take a nap on a busy road.th3warr1or

so because someone is critical of Israel they are anti-Semitic?

I don't see where you got that correlation from. Being critical of a state is one thing, blindly bashing it with false "facts" is another.

I can be critical of the US, and of European countries without calling them illegal terrorist states. Israel is neither illegal, nor a terrorist state. Certainly not more so than any of the other Middle Eastern countries.

Proof me what facts are false!

Deriving people from their home, killing them, confiscated their properties, raping their women does make Nazionists terrorists and Israhell an illegal state.

#254 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

[QUOTE="dangamit"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]that's precisely why Hamas fights like thatth3warr1or

Hamas uses guerrilla tactics. Tell you what, let's give Hamas some long-range, satellite-controlled missiles, two dozens F16's, a couple of tank brigades, a few artillery cannons, advanced AA, some drones, and then let's see how they fight, shall we? How in the hell would a group so outnumbered and so outgunned fight one of the supposedly strongest armies in the world?

I thought they wanted peace?

They wanted their land back.

#255 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="sSubZerOo"] Hasn't there been a blockade for quite some time now in building supplies being sent to Gaza? And even when they do allow building materials pass its for "civilian projects".. I don't think bunker fits into that catagory..

zeeshanhaider

I really don't care about the reasons, the fact is, there aren't any shelters, wheter thats because of a blockade or not. although I can assure you Hamas has bunkers, just mainly for the leaders to hide in , as I can assure you alot of them are at this point.

Of course, you won't care about the reasons. You never care about any of the human right violations the Israhell commits on regular basis.

stop lying , work to improve your country, not waste time complaining.
#256 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

Why should Hamas give up weapons? The Nazionists snatched their lands from them and expelled them, they have every right in the world to fight back. The Israeli forces occupying the land illegally. Even the UN charter allow in such conditions for the native population to fight for their freedom.

zeeshanhaider

What "their lands?"

There have ALWAYS been Jews living in Eretz Yisroel. Continuously. For over 3000 years. I'm typing in short phrases so that maybe you'll be able to absorb these bits of information slowly since you seem to have ignored this fact.

Azmi Bashara was an Arab Member of the Israeli Knesset who fled Israel when charged with treason against the State. In 1994 he said "I think there is an Arab nation. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation. I think it's a colonialist invention. When were they any Palestinians? Until the 19th Century, Palestine was the south of greater Syria."

#257 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="dangamit"] Hamas uses guerrilla tactics. Tell you what, let's give Hamas some long-range, satellite-controlled missiles, two dozens F16's, a couple of tank brigades, a few artillery cannons, advanced AA, some drones, and then let's see how they fight, shall we? How in the hell would a group so outnumbered and so outgunned fight one of the supposedly strongest armies in the world? zeeshanhaider

I thought they wanted peace?

They wanted their land back.

It's not theirs.

#258 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

[QUOTE="helwa1988"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] because you show that Jew haters are becoming clever with their words, along with the other nonsense you posted "Illigal Terrorist State of Israhell" wow, I mean , thats clever , now go take a nap on a busy road.th3warr1or

so because someone is critical of Israel they are anti-Semitic?

I don't see where you got that correlation from. Being critical of a state is one thing, blindly bashing it with false "facts" is another.

I can be critical of the US, and of European countries without calling them illegal terrorist states. Israel is neither illegal, nor a terrorist state. Certainly not more so than any of the other Middle Eastern countries.

Deriving people from their home, killing them, confiscated their properties, raping their women does make Nazionists terrorists and Israhell an illegal state.

#259 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

Why should Hamas give up weapons? The Nazionists snatched their lands from them and expelled them, they have every right in the world to fight back. The Israeli forces occupying the land illegally. Even the UN charter allow in such conditions for the native population to fight for their freedom.

th3warr1or

What "their lands?"

There have ALWAYS been Jews living in Eretz Yisroel. Continuously. For over 3000 years. I'm typing in short phrases so that maybe you'll be able to absorb these bits of information slowly since you seem to have ignored this fact.

Azmi Bashara was an Arab Member of the Israeli Knesset who fled Israel when charged with treason against the State. In 1994 he said "I think there is an Arab nation. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation. I think it's a colonialist invention. When were they any Palestinians? Until the 19th Century, Palestine was the south of greater Syria."

don't you remember, our real homeland is on Mars, thats where we used to live before the king of the universe sent us to earth lets board the next shuttle and go home.
#260 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Oh dear. I'll call Bibi now and tell him to call off the invasion. I had no idea.

th3warr1or

I wonder where the Jews are going to be in Hamas' utopian vision of peace and love. probably founding Atlantis

We'd probably invent some way to live underwater... and then the Hamas will come and say "We want that land."

No, they only want 'their' land back, which you took from them illegally. Where would you go, it's not their problem.

#261 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="helwa1988"] so because someone is critical of Israel they are anti-Semitic?zeeshanhaider

Lmfao. When did Israel rape their women? Now you're just making crap up.

And we beat them in a war, so enough with the whole "driving people from their homes" and "killing them" bullsh*t. As for confiscation of property? Yeah, that's what happens when you fight and lose.

#262 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I wonder where the Jews are going to be in Hamas' utopian vision of peace and love. probably founding Atlantiszeeshanhaider

We'd probably invent some way to live underwater... and then the Hamas will come and say "We want that land."

No, they only want 'their' land back, which you took from them illegally. Where would you go, it's not their problem.

are you going to tell me why Pakistan is a legal state, or am I going to assume its illiagal and should be given to India (they would certainly run it better)
#263 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I wonder where the Jews are going to be in Hamas' utopian vision of peace and love. probably founding Atlantiszeeshanhaider

It's not their land. I've repeated this but you're too thick to understand that.

Let me try again. It. Is. Not. Their. Land.

No? Okay. Their land? It's not really theirs.

The.
Land.
Is.
Not.
Theirs.

Better?

Maybe you read backwards.

Theirs. Not. Is. Land. The.

#264 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

th3warr1or

What "their lands?"

Palestinians are Arabs, in case you don't know.

Make up your mind, You said you were driven out in 135 CE and now you are saying they were living there for 3000 of years. When nazionist derive Palestinians, it was their home. What were you doingfrom 47-49 if you are not snatching properties from the native population? That I call terrorism.

#265 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

th3warr1or

It's not their land. I've repeated this but you're too thick to understand that.

Let me try again. It. Is. Not. Their. Land.

No? Okay. Their land? It's not really theirs.

The.
Land.
Is.
Not.
Theirs.

Better?

Maybe you read backwards.

Theirs. Not. Is. Land. The.

loooooooool
#266 Posted by BossPerson (9473 posts) -

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

th3warr1or

What "their lands?"

They were Arabs who live in palestine, thus Palestinian. There as Palestinian as Iraqis are Iraqi or Jordanians are Jordanian. Frankly even it is all some mass fabrication, it wouldn hardly make a difference, you cant just walk in and say "alright Im gonna build a Jewish state where there are hundreds of thousands of Arabs" inb4 "they gave them a peace offer"
#267 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

What "their lands?"

Palestinians are Arabs, in case you don't know.

Make up your mind, You said you were driven out in 135 CE and now you are saying they were living there for 3000 of years. When nazionist derive Palestinians, it was their home. What were you doingfrom 47-49 if you are not snatching properties from the native population? That I call terrorism.

Oy vey.

They're not mutually exclusive.

If 99% of Jews were driven out in 135CE, that still constitutes "Jews" being driven out of their own homes by Romans. There have ALWAYS been Jews living in the land. Doesn't mean Jews were never driven out.

#268 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

BossPerson

What "their lands?"

They were Arabs who live in palestine, thus Palestinian. There as Palestinian as Iraqis are Iraqi or Jordanians are Jordanian. Frankly even it is all some mass fabrication, it wouldn hardly make a difference, you cant just walk in and say "alright Im gonna build a Jewish state where there are hundreds of thousands of Arabs" inb4 "they gave them a peace offer"

well, the TC thinks us Jews came from Mars (apparently we have no home) , so the thread is full of funny insanity. although as a side thing, I think most Palestinians would change that name if they knew its origins, or how it came to be used.
#269 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

BossPerson

What "their lands?"

And there were Jews living in the land too.

#270 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

What "their lands?"

Darkman2007

well, the TC thinks us Jews came from Mars (apparently we have no home) , so the thread is full of funny insanity. although as a side thing, I think most Palestinians would change that name if they knew its origins, or how it came to be used.

How do they not know though? Al-Filistini? Is it not obvious enough?

#271 Posted by BossPerson (9473 posts) -

Your forcing me to act like some Jew hater but that's not the case.

At the end of the day, I'm Arab and I can't let my people's history be trampled on.

How would you like it if I said Jews are just some fabrication? That you never existed?

#272 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]They were Arabs who live in palestine, thus Palestinian. There as Palestinian as Iraqis are Iraqi or Jordanians are Jordanian. Frankly even it is all some mass fabrication, it wouldn hardly make a difference, you cant just walk in and say "alright Im gonna build a Jewish state where there are hundreds of thousands of Arabs" inb4 "they gave them a peace offer"BossPerson

Not in majority....not for thousands of years.

So now you have to be the majority? Well, Israel is the majority now.

#273 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

Told you before, not Jews. My beef is with Nazionists and that illegal state of Israhell and its terrorism. And no, you actually only beaten Arabs, in the PAF vs IAF encounter the kill ratio was 6-0 in favor of PAF. :P

Anyways, it's already 1:09AM. I gotta sleep.

Darkman2007

No it's a well known fact about the PAF pilots. Here is the details, I know it's a Pakistani link but you can confirm it from your Isreali sources as well. Hell I remember the Israeli Army Chief's comment about them being Pakistani and not Arabs. I forgotthe link it was so far back when I was interested in Army.

http://pakistaninside.blogspot.com/2009/08/1973-arab-israeli-war-and-paf-pilots.html

considering the rest of the lies youre telling here, Im inclined to think that most sources you bring me are nonsense and yes, Islam was at times violent, denyng this is dumb.

Of course when your mighty image if IDF falls apart you would gonna say that. Again google the Arab-Israel war of 1973 and the role PAF pilots played in it. I don't need to bring up any sources.

#274 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]They were Arabs who live in palestine, thus Palestinian. There as Palestinian as Iraqis are Iraqi or Jordanians are Jordanian. Frankly even it is all some mass fabrication, it wouldn hardly make a difference, you cant just walk in and say "alright Im gonna build a Jewish state where there are hundreds of thousands of Arabs" inb4 "they gave them a peace offer"th3warr1or

How do they not know though? Al-Filistini? Is it not obvious enough?

I have no idea, but apparently not.
#275 Posted by BossPerson (9473 posts) -

th3warr1or

To say land is yours, yea you have to at least be in the majority.
#276 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

No it's a well known fact about the PAF pilots. Here is the details, I know it's a Pakistani link but you can confirm it from your Isreali sources as well. Hell I remember the Israeli Army Chief's comment about them being Pakistani and not Arabs. I forgotthe link it was so far back when I was interested in Army.

http://pakistaninside.blogspot.com/2009/08/1973-arab-israeli-war-and-paf-pilots.html

zeeshanhaider

considering the rest of the lies youre telling here, Im inclined to think that most sources you bring me are nonsense and yes, Islam was at times violent, denyng this is dumb.

Of course when your mighty image if IDF falls apart you would gonna say that. Again google the Arab-Israel war of 1973 and the role PAF pilots played in it. I don't need to bring up any sources.

I did look , and found nothing :P so it seems youre indeed partially crazy ,even lying to further yourself :P
#277 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol, and there is no such thing as "Nazionists" , wheter you like it or not. and no , Im afraid it wasn't , but you keep on imagining things oh and what makes Pakistan "legal" btw?Darkman2007

Of course there are, when you systematically doing the genocide of Palestinians you are doing exactly what Nazis did to you.

lol, how is that genocide? and how is it comparable to the Naizs. and you didn't answer my question , what makes Pakistan "legal? again , being upset the Jews are doing better than you , is not reason to bother us, use only honesty, even you would do that.

Blocking all routes to Gaza, blocade on all imports/exports, contant bombardment on thier population, making Gaza virually a roof-less prison, doesn't seem different to me than the concentration camps Nazis built.

Pakistan is the land for their native populations which are majority Muslims and we didn't derive anyone out of their lands to claim it as ours. Israel did everything that makes it illegal.

#278 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]Not in majority....not for thousands of years. BossPerson

Well for the past 60 years, Jews are the majority. Most, if not all of the fighters today are under 60. Born outside of the State of Israel (otherwise they'd be Israelis).

#279 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

BossPerson

Well for the past 60 years, Jews are the majority. Most, if not all of the fighters today are under 60. Born outside of the State of Israel (otherwise they'd be Israelis).

hence why BossPerson isn't asking for Israelies to pack their suitcases.
#280 Posted by BossPerson (9473 posts) -

th3warr1or

....ya...I obviously know that.
#281 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151404 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Oh for f*cks sake. They all need to learn to co-exist and stop whining about the past.,
#282 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

At the end of the day, I'm Arab and I can't let my people's history be trampled on.

How would you like it if I said Jews are just some fabrication? That you never existed?

BossPerson

Arabs certainly exist. I'm not denying that.

Palestinians are not a separate ethnicity. Palestinian is a nationality, not an ethnicity.

#283 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

th3warr1or

And we beat them in a war, so enough with the whole "driving people from their homes" and "killing them" bullsh*t. As for confiscation of property? Yeah, that's what happens when you fight and lose.

What war? The british pretty much gave it to you. They have no army to defend their lands. And yeah, I know the truth hurts that you actually supporting an illegal state, a terrorist state.

You make it sound like as it is some medivial war. I can bet if the same would be done to you today, you all would call your attack dog USA and the rest of the world for your aid.

#284 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

Of course there are, when you systematically doing the genocide of Palestinians you are doing exactly what Nazis did to you.

zeeshanhaider

lol, how is that genocide? and how is it comparable to the Naizs. and you didn't answer my question , what makes Pakistan "legal? again , being upset the Jews are doing better than you , is not reason to bother us, use only honesty, even you would do that.

Blocking all routes to Gaza, blocade on all imports/exports, contant bombardment on thier population, making Gaza virually a roof-less prison, doesn't seem different to me than the concentration camps Nazis built.

Pakistan is the land for their native populations which are majority Muslims and we didn't derive anyone out of their lands to claim it as ours. Israel did everything that makes it illegal.

lol, thats not like the Nazis, if we did act like the Nazis, there wouldn't be any Arabs left between the river and the sea by now. that alone doesn't guarantee anything, by your logic, the US or Australia for instance are not legal. and last I checked, the Jews were also native , or are you still clinging to the "Jews come from Mars" theory :P
#285 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Darkman2007

are you going to tell me why Pakistan is a legal state, or am I going to assume its illiagal and should be given to India (they would certainly run it better)

I think I already given you the reasons why I don't want my country to become like India.

#286 Posted by BossPerson (9473 posts) -

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]

th3warr1or

Palestinians are not a separate ethnicity. Palestinian is a nationality, not an ethnicity.

Well the same can be said about Syrians and Jordanians and Lebanese
#287 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]

th3warr1or

so what is their ethnicity? being an Arab is not necessarily an ethnicity in itself.
#288 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

This.

As much as I disagree with the Israeli Government, at least they care about their civilians (both Jew AND Arab, FYI) and have their priorities right, relatively speaking.

Hamas on the other hand, are so adamant in their stupidity that they're willing to sacrifice Palestinian civilian lives for the sake of propaganda and demonizing Israel.

Hamas does what they do because they're fvcking cowards; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day.

Darkman2007

Hamas is fighting a guerilla warfare, that doesn't make them cowards. To me Nazionists are the cowards who bomb innocent civilians from miles away. Oh and by the way, IDF could only fight against innocent unarmed civilians they can't fight against the proper well trained army. They tried in the 80's to destroy facilities in Kahuta, but when they learned that PAF has already taken the skies they shat their pants and aborted the mission. Oh and by the way, their original planned included downing a commercial planes full of innocent civilians so they could go under their guise. Talking about cowards...huh.

more tin foil hat madness. you hate Jews and have a slight insanity, youre better than a good TV show.

Tell me what is a conspiracy theory? All I wrote is a fact. You can search for the Kahuta incident on google.

#289 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

What war? The british pretty much gave it to you. They have no army to defend their lands. And yeah, I know the truth hurts that you actually supporting an illegal state, a terrorist state.

You make it sound like as it is some medivial war. I can bet if the same would be done to you today, you all would call your attack dog USA and the rest of the world for your aid.

Arab-Israeli War of 1948? Oh, wait. So there's no war then?

And you haven't addressed the fact that you just made sh*t up and said that Israelis raped Palestinian women.

#290 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

zeeshanhaider

I think I already given you the reasons why I don't want my country to become like India.

and your reason sucks.
#291 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

zeeshanhaider

Tell me what is a conspiracy theory? All I wrote is a fact. You can search for the Kahuta incident on google.

I did, didn't find anything credible :P
#292 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]

Darkman2007

so what is their ethnicity? being an Arab is not necessarily an ethnicity in itself.

I'm going to facepalm so hard if it turns out they're actually self-hating Hebrews. :lol:

#293 Posted by BossPerson (9473 posts) -

Yea I think Zeeshanhaider was paying just a bit too much attention at the local Islamabad mosque last friday.

#294 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol, how is that genocide? and how is it comparable to the Naizs. and you didn't answer my question , what makes Pakistan "legal? again , being upset the Jews are doing better than you , is not reason to bother us, use only honesty, even you would do that.Darkman2007

lol, thats not like the Nazis, if we did act like the Nazis, there wouldn't be any Arabs left between the river and the sea by now. that alone doesn't guarantee anything, by your logic, the US or Australia for instance are not legal. and last I checked, the Jews were also native , or are you still clinging to the "Jews come from Mars" theory :P

That's exactly what you are trying to do, but the world is not like it was before World War 2. You are doing it slowly and steadly.

Yes, to me US and Australia are not legal as well. What these countries did were genocide.

#295 Posted by BossPerson (9473 posts) -

th3warr1or

I'm going to facepalm so hard if it turns out they're actually self-hating Hebrews. :lol:

idk....our hair is much darker than yours and softer too. Unless we straitened our Jew fro hair to hide the fact that we're hebrews...? ok ill stop
#296 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

th3warr1or

well, just like every other Arab group , the Palestinians are the result of the Arabs who came there, along with converts to Islam or Christianity. among those ,there may have been some Jews who converted for one reason or another that doesn't mean they are Jews of course.
#297 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

th3warr1or

Then why didn't you claim Germany as you home. You were living there as well?

And most definitely you were not a majority before 1949, you snatched that land illegally.

#298 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151404 posts) -

zeeshanhaider

That's exactly what you are trying to do, but the world is not like it was before World War 2. You are doing it slowly and steadly.

Yes, to me US and Australia are not legal as well. What these countries did were genocide.

I find this ironic. Take your own advice. The world is different. The state of Israel exists. So you can accept that.....move on and work for peace.....or have hate in your heart and keep the animosity going. Which in the end isn't going to help the children now is it?
#299 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] so what is their ethnicity? being an Arab is not necessarily an ethnicity in itself.BossPerson

idk....our hair is much darker than yours and softer too. Unless we straitened our Jew fro hair to hide the fact that we're hebrews...? ok ill stop

you will be surprised how many Jews in Israel especially could pass for Arabs, Palestinian and Lebanese in particular
#300 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] so what is their ethnicity? being an Arab is not necessarily an ethnicity in itself.Darkman2007

well, just like every other Arab group , the Palestinians are the result of the Arabs who came there, along with converts to Islam or Christianity. among those ,there may have been some Jews who converted for one reason or another that doesn't mean they are Jews of course.

Well religious, definitely not. But if we're talking about DNA and ethnic origin, they might be Hebrews (not Jews).