11-month-old son of BBC picture editor is killed in air strike on Gaza City

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by Allthishate (1875 posts) -
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] That doesn't answer my question. Would you honestly write this: "Lol at Jews raging. Sorry guys, but this is war, and war has innocent casualties, unfortunately. Don't see why this is a hard concept for Jews to grasp." If the victim was a Jewish child?Victorious_Fize

If Jews were raging about innocent casualties if they are on the offensive, not the defensive, then yes.

And there's my answer.

mate dont bother they are pro isreally on these forums if it was a Jewish boy he would be getting his gun and hunting Muslims down.
#202 Posted by Victorious_Fize (6118 posts) -
[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

If Jews were raging about innocent casualties if they are on the offensive, not the defensive, then yes.

Allthishate
And there's my answer.

mate dont bother they are pro isreally on these forums if it was a Jewish boy he would be getting his gun and hunting Muslims down.

just read the pm already! :P
#203 Posted by SpartanMSU (3440 posts) -

[QUOTE="SpartanMSU"]

Oh wow, it was a BBC picture editor's kid that died? I mean if it was any other kid I wouldn't have cared at all. But a BBC picture editor's kid!!! OMG NOOO!!!

BossPerson

It sounds like you wouldn't care either way.

How did you get that?

Oh, you missed the point I see.

#204 Posted by hoola (6422 posts) -

So this baby from Gaza dies, yet drudge only shows a picture of an injured Israeli baby.

#205 Posted by Allthishate (1875 posts) -

So this baby from Gaza dies, yet drudge only shows a picture of an injured Israeli baby.

hoola
No cuz arab/muslim kids dont count /exsist obviously... get with the times.
#206 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
And this is how they want to stop terrorism? By killing babies? Congratulations you just created a brand new generation of terrorists to fight your own terrorism.
#207 Posted by Allthishate (1875 posts) -
And this is how they want to stop terrorism? By killing babies? Congratulations you just created a brand new generation of terrorists to fight your own terrorism.kuraimen
Lol first time i agree with u /highfive
#208 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]And this is how they want to stop terrorism? By killing babies? Congratulations you just created a brand new generation of terrorists to fight your own terrorism.Allthishate
Lol first time i agree with u /highfive

:D
#209 Posted by Audacitron (915 posts) -

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

You know, I want to feel like maybe all people aren't horrible, but it shocks me to see how people can just feel no sympathy like this. Someone linked me a thread in a truly horrible website where the forum goers were just cracking jokes, saying it was fake, saying nobody cared, etc.

Here I kind of expected differently, hoping that people could see the anguish in a father whose young child was killed because of senseless war, regardless of nationality, belief or skin color.

But maybe I'm just being optimistic, but regardless of whether other infants have died, or whether he's Palestinian, this is a tragedy but I guess what makes it a real tragedy is the reaction some people give it, which shows how possible this can be when so little empathy is given.

CreasianDevaili

What reaction do you want? It is awful that kids die. However look at the initial OP. It wasn't that hey, this really sucks cause kids die on both sides.

sure. Absolutely they do.

x37j9k.png

each and every one of them a tragedy, and an outrage. Putting aside the depressing reality that the graph needs to be updated.

#210 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"][QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

You know, I want to feel like maybe all people aren't horrible, but it shocks me to see how people can just feel no sympathy like this. Someone linked me a thread in a truly horrible website where the forum goers were just cracking jokes, saying it was fake, saying nobody cared, etc.

Here I kind of expected differently, hoping that people could see the anguish in a father whose young child was killed because of senseless war, regardless of nationality, belief or skin color.

But maybe I'm just being optimistic, but regardless of whether other infants have died, or whether he's Palestinian, this is a tragedy but I guess what makes it a real tragedy is the reaction some people give it, which shows how possible this can be when so little empathy is given.

Audacitron

What reaction do you want? It is awful that kids die. However look at the initial OP. It wasn't that hey, this really sucks cause kids die on both sides.

sure. Absolutely they do.

x37j9k.png

each and every one of them a tragedy, and an outrage. Putting aside the depressing reality that the graph needs to be updated.

Cause when Israel goes to war, they do the smart thing and ask everyone to bunker down or go to a shelter.

When Palestine goes to war, they put all their kids and civilians next to Hamas so that there's a nice death-toll to demonize the Israelis with.

#211 Posted by Audacitron (915 posts) -

Cause when Israel goes to war, they do the smart thing and ask everyone to bunker down or go to a shelter.

When Palestine goes to war, they put all their kids and civilians next to Hamas so that there's a nice death-toll to demonize the Israelis with.

th3warr1or

... right, obviously it's the Palestinians fault for trying to get killed. Israelis don't do that because they're so smart.

#212 Posted by RadecSupreme (4640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Audacitron

... right, obviously it's the Palestinians fault for trying to get killed. Israelis don't do that because they're so smart.

Perhaps if the terrorist group Hamas was to give up their weapons and allow Palestine to be in peace. None of this would happen. But instead they continue to suicide bomb and start more violence.

#213 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Audacitron

Not unless you equate Palestinians with Hamas. I said it's the Hamas fault for being cowards. They hide like vermin among their civilian population and then show the world that Israel is targeting civilians, as though Israel wants to waste thousand dollar rockets on what, a random unarmed family.

#214 Posted by CreasianDevaili (4027 posts) -
[QUOTE="Audacitron"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Or Hamas are bad aimers with their rockets? I mean is it a fact that Israel purposely aims at kids and Hamas does not? Or is it that one has technical difficulties? I mean just because one side can't bring in the potential devastation does not mean that they do not want to right? So how is th3warrior entirely wrong?
#215 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Audacitron

I think what he means is that in Israel there are shelters, in Gaza, Hamas didn't bother building any (wheter thats due to neglect , cost or both) , and does use civilian areas to fire rockets, wheter the residents of that said area like it or not.
#216 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="Audacitron"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Darkman2007

I think what he means is that in Israel there are shelters, in Gaza, Hamas didn't bother building any (wheter thats due to neglect , cost or both) , and does use civilian areas to fire rockets, wheter the residents of that said area like it or not.

This.

As much as I disagree with the Israeli Government, at least they care about their civilians (both Jew AND Arab, FYI) and have their priorities right, relatively speaking.

Hamas on the other hand, are so adamant in their stupidity that they're willing to sacrifice Palestinian civilian lives for the sake of propaganda and demonizing Israel.

Hamas does what they do because they're fvcking cowards; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day.

#217 Posted by DroidPhysX (17089 posts) -
Israel is dumb fin
#218 Posted by sSubZerOo (43082 posts) -

[QUOTE="Audacitron"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Darkman2007

Hasn't there been a blockade for quite some time now in building supplies being sent to Gaza? And even when they do allow building materials pass its for "civilian projects".. I don't think bunker fits into that catagory..

#219 Posted by BlindBluMonstah (13820 posts) -
It's just appalling, Israels actions make me feel sick.
#220 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Audacitron"]

sSubZerOo

Hasn't there been a blockade for quite some time now in building supplies being sent to Gaza? And even when they do allow building materials pass its for "civilian projects".. I don't think bunker fits into that catagory..

I really don't care about the reasons, the fact is, there aren't any shelters, wheter thats because of a blockade or not. although I can assure you Hamas has bunkers, just mainly for the leaders to hide in , as I can assure you alot of them are at this point.
#221 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -
This conflict is just one big FUBAR situation.
#222 Posted by dave123321 (33796 posts) -
This conflict is just one big FUBAR situation. l4dak47
#223 Posted by br0kenrabbit (12828 posts) -

So those Qassam unguided rockets and how Jerusalem has been hit, I was just wondering...what happens if a Qassam rocket hits theAl-Aqsa Mosque and destroys the dome or causes other significant damage? Will Hamas shoulder the blame or do you think they'll cook up some 'Jewish conspiracy'?

Stupid question, it's 'Jewish Conspiracy for 1000 points, Alex', isn't it?

#224 Posted by BossPerson (9445 posts) -
; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day. th3warr1or
that's precisely why Hamas fights like that
#225 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150376 posts) -

LOL. Do you go round calling people racist and bigoted? So is this why you don't want to post a link? Because you're afraid people won't come to the same conclusion you did with your poor comprehension and interpretation skills?

I suggest investing in a good thesaurus. You need it. Badly.

[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Wrong. I posted two quotes about Muslim aggression not defense. In fact text was added to the Quran to encourage said behavior. But then I doubt you would believe that since you've been regularly forced to believe what you just posted.th3warr1or

Even more deluded the @%h% u post is close to being racist or a bigot keep going.

I didn't say any of that. :|
#226 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

SPYDER0416

I'm inclined to agree with most of what you said.

#227 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

LOL. Do you go round calling people racist and bigoted? So is this why you don't want to post a link? Because you're afraid people won't come to the same conclusion you did with your poor comprehension and interpretation skills?

I suggest investing in a good thesaurus. You need it. Badly.

[QUOTE="Allthishate"] Even more deluded the @%h% u post is close to being racist or a bigot keep going. LJS9502_basic

I didn't say any of that. :|

Nah, I was talking to Allthishate. He kept calling me bigot and racist without any particular reference to what comment he was referring to. Then I realized that he's been calling everyone who disagrees with him that, of which the last one was you. The post I quoted was from an October thread, not this one. Only relevance is that he called you racist and bigot too. :lol:

#228 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

So those Qassam unguided rockets and how Jerusalem has been hit, I was just wondering...what happens if a Qassam rocket hits theAl-Aqsa Mosque and destroys the dome or causes other significant damage? Will Hamas shoulder the blame or do you think they'll cook up some 'Jewish conspiracy'?

br0kenrabbit

Yeah, I asked that earlier in the other thread (I think).

And they'd probably say Israel rocketed it. Even if videos show it coming from Gaza.

#229 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day. BossPerson

Well they're fvcking cowards. The world should stop putting the blame entirely on Israel for killing kids as though Israel is intentionally aiming for children "Oh look there's a child there *BAM* HAHAHA"

Seriously.

#230 Posted by gamerguru100 (10502 posts) -
[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"]

so? if this kid deserves a thread,every single kid who has died on any wars deserves one too.

VaguelyTagged

Going by your logic no Jew deserves our sympathy because of holocaust. Since, many other men, women and children died in WWII. And we should stop calling Nazis evil too cause apparently there is no diiference to what they did to jews and what Nazionist/Israelis are doing to poor Palestinians.

lol no,going by my logic it's hilarious to emphasis on one single casualty of a certain war to make a counter argument against it. your thread makes it look like you put more values on the life of a BBC reporter's son than a regular palestinian kid. you're trying to affect westerners by pointing out such discriminatory detail merely made to sadden them and that's pathetic.

Even though the death of the kid was tragic, this is a good point.
#231 Posted by helwa1988 (2078 posts) -
[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

sad, not sure what reaction people expect

though lol at the OP

Darkman2007

Good sir, could you please tell me why lol at OP. Only because I called Israel the terrorist instead of Palestine?

because you show that Jew haters are becoming clever with their words, along with the other nonsense you posted "Illigal Terrorist State of Israhell" wow, I mean , thats clever , now go take a nap on a busy road.

so because someone is critical of Israel they are anti-Semitic?
#232 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

Good sir, could you please tell me why lol at OP. Only because I called Israel the terrorist instead of Palestine?

helwa1988

because you show that Jew haters are becoming clever with their words, along with the other nonsense you posted "Illigal Terrorist State of Israhell" wow, I mean , thats clever , now go take a nap on a busy road.

I don't see where you got that correlation from. Being critical of a state is one thing, blindly bashing it with false "facts" is another.

I can be critical of the US, and of European countries without calling them illegal terrorist states. Israel is neither illegal, nor a terrorist state. Certainly not more so than any of the other Middle Eastern countries.

#233 Posted by wis3boi (31122 posts) -

br0kenrabbit

daily-double.jpg

#234 Posted by dangamit (628 posts) -
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day. BossPerson

Hamas uses guerrilla tactics. Tell you what, let's give Hamas some long-range, satellite-controlled missiles, two dozens F16's, a couple of tank brigades, a few artillery cannons, advanced AA, some drones, and then let's see how they fight, shall we? How in the hell would a group so outnumbered and so outgunned fight one of the supposedly strongest armies in the world?
#235 Posted by dangamit (628 posts) -

br0kenrabbit
They're not stupid. They wouldn't fire rockets at East Jerusalem, which has all the historical and religious landmarks.
#236 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day. dangamit

Hamas uses guerrilla tactics. Tell you what, let's give Hamas some long-range, satellite-controlled missiles, two dozens F16's, a couple of tank brigades, a few artillery cannons, advanced AA, some drones, and then let's see how they fight, shall we? How in the hell would a group so outnumbered and so outgunned fight one of the supposedly strongest armies in the world?

I thought they wanted peace?

#237 Posted by dangamit (628 posts) -

[QUOTE="dangamit"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]that's precisely why Hamas fights like thatth3warr1or

They want LIBERTY.
#238 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

helwa1988

thats not criticism , thats slander and insult, apparently as long as youre not putting a bullet into our head , you can say anything and we are meant to clap along and smile. funny how no other country gets called things like that (at least that Ive ever heard) , so here you go , Im saying you should jump off a cliff, is that criticism too? I don't think so , its an insult , learn to tell the difference.
#239 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="dangamit"] Hamas uses guerrilla tactics. Tell you what, let's give Hamas some long-range, satellite-controlled missiles, two dozens F16's, a couple of tank brigades, a few artillery cannons, advanced AA, some drones, and then let's see how they fight, shall we? How in the hell would a group so outnumbered and so outgunned fight one of the supposedly strongest armies in the world? dangamit

They want LIBERTY.

Oh dear. I'll call Bibi now and tell him to call off the invasion. I had no idea.

#240 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="dangamit"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

th3warr1or

They want LIBERTY.

Oh dear. I'll call Bibi now and tell him to call off the invasion. I had no idea.

I wonder where the Jews are going to be in Hamas' utopian vision of peace and love. probably founding Atlantis
#241 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="dangamit"] They want LIBERTY. Darkman2007

I wonder where the Jews are going to be in Hamas' utopian vision of peace and love. probably founding Atlantis

We'd probably invent some way to live underwater... and then the Hamas will come and say "We want that land."

#242 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2428 posts) -

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Wtf are you talking about? If Jews staying in Europe didn't make it Jewish lands, then similarly, Palestinians staying in Eretz Yisroel does not make it Palestinian land.

And I've said this before which you conveniently ignored for your erroneous claims; Palestinians have NOT been in Eretz Yisroel since 135. 135 is when Jews were exiled by Romans. Islam didn't exist then, and neither did "Palestinians."

Darkman2007

That is my point. Nature took it course and the land was given to the Palestinians and Muslims. Many nations were formed and destroyed throught the history, now imagine suddenly a group of people appears and claim a certain land as theirs because their ancestors used to live there. It's stupid to even think of. But here we have a practical example where people were actually slaughtered and driven out from their homes based on that ridiculous reason. And if, like you said Jews were exiled by Romans then go fight in Italy. Why the poor Palestinians has to suffer for what has happened to you at the hands of nazis?

ok then , nature "took its course" and gave the land back to the Jews. after all , Islam too conquered the land by force.

Islam never driven people out of their homes, not murdered them neither did they rape their women.

#243 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2428 posts) -

What you said is true. Tyrants in the Muslim world did help create Israhell. It is partially because of them that we are seeing the deaths of innocents against the hands of Nazionists.

zeeshanhaider

lol, "Nazizionists" , you still upset the Jews beat you? my heart crys for you :P

Told you before, not Jews. My beef is with Nazionists and that illegal state of Israhell and its terrorism. And no, you actually only beaten Arabs, in the PAF vs IAF encounter the kill ratio was 6-0 in favor of PAF. :P

Anyways, it's already 1:09AM. I gotta sleep.

No it's a well known fact about the PAF pilots. Here is the details, I know it's a Pakistani link but you can confirm it from your Isreali sources as well. Hell I remember the Israeli Army Chief's comment about them being Pakistani and not Arabs. I forgotthe link it was so far back when I was interested in Army.

http://pakistaninside.blogspot.com/2009/08/1973-arab-israeli-war-and-paf-pilots.html

#244 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2428 posts) -

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol, "Nazizionists" , you still upset the Jews beat you? my heart crys for you :PDarkman2007

Told you before, not Jews. My beef is with Nazionists and that illegal state of Israhell and its terrorism. And no, you actually only beaten Arabs, in the PAF vs IAF encounter the kill ratio was 6-0 in favor of PAF. :P

lol, and there is no such thing as "Nazionists" , wheter you like it or not. and no , Im afraid it wasn't , but you keep on imagining things oh and what makes Pakistan "legal" btw?

Of course there are, when you systematically doing the genocide of Palestinians you are doing exactly what Nazis did to you.

#245 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2428 posts) -

And this is how they want to stop terrorism? By killing babies? Congratulations you just created a brand new generation of terrorists to fight your own terrorism.kuraimen

First time I agree with you.

#246 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol, "Nazizionists" , you still upset the Jews beat you? my heart crys for you :Pzeeshanhaider

No it's a well known fact about the PAF pilots. Here is the details, I know it's a Pakistani link but you can confirm it from your Isreali sources as well. Hell I remember the Israeli Army Chief's comment about them being Pakistani and not Arabs. I forgotthe link it was so far back when I was interested in Army.

http://pakistaninside.blogspot.com/2009/08/1973-arab-israeli-war-and-paf-pilots.html

considering the rest of the lies youre telling here, Im inclined to think that most sources you bring me are nonsense and yes, Islam was at times violent, denyng this is dumb.
#247 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

zeeshanhaider

lol, and there is no such thing as "Nazionists" , wheter you like it or not. and no , Im afraid it wasn't , but you keep on imagining things oh and what makes Pakistan "legal" btw?

Of course there are, when you systematically doing the genocide of Palestinians you are doing exactly what Nazis did to you.

lol, how is that genocide? and how is it comparable to the Naizs. and you didn't answer my question , what makes Pakistan "legal? again , being upset the Jews are doing better than you , is not reason to bother us, use only honesty, even you would do that.
#248 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2428 posts) -

[QUOTE="Audacitron"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

RadecSupreme

Perhaps if the terrorist group Hamas was to give up their weapons and allow Palestine to be in peace. None of this would happen. But instead they continue to suicide bomb and start more violence.

Why should Hamas give up weapons? The Nazionists snatched their lands from them and expelled them, they have every right in the world to fight back. The Israeli forces occupying the land illegally. Even the UN charter allow in such conditions for the native population to fight for their freedom.

#249 Posted by KiIIyou (27145 posts) -
Baby bomb hat is what was needed.
#250 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2428 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Audacitron"]

th3warr1or

This.

As much as I disagree with the Israeli Government, at least they care about their civilians (both Jew AND Arab, FYI) and have their priorities right, relatively speaking.

Hamas on the other hand, are so adamant in their stupidity that they're willing to sacrifice Palestinian civilian lives for the sake of propaganda and demonizing Israel.

Hamas does what they do because they're fvcking cowards; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day.

Hamas is fighting a guerilla warfare, that doesn't make them cowards. To me Nazionists are the cowards who bomb innocent civilians from miles away. Oh and by the way, IDF could only fight against innocent unarmed civilians they can't fight against the proper well trained army. They tried in the 80's to destroy facilities in Kahuta, but when they learned that PAF has already taken the skies they shat their pants and aborted the mission. Oh and by the way, their original planned included downing a commercial planes full of innocent civilians so they could go under their guise. Talking about cowards...huh.