11-month-old son of BBC picture editor is killed in air strike on Gaza City

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] That doesn't answer my question. Would you honestly write this: "Lol at Jews raging. Sorry guys, but this is war, and war has innocent casualties, unfortunately. Don't see why this is a hard concept for Jews to grasp." If the victim was a Jewish child?Victorious_Fize

If Jews were raging about innocent casualties if they are on the offensive, not the defensive, then yes.

And there's my answer.

mate dont bother they are pro isreally on these forums if it was a Jewish boy he would be getting his gun and hunting Muslims down.
Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts
[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

If Jews were raging about innocent casualties if they are on the offensive, not the defensive, then yes.

Allthishate
And there's my answer.

mate dont bother they are pro isreally on these forums if it was a Jewish boy he would be getting his gun and hunting Muslims down.

just read the pm already! :P
SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 SpartanMSU
Member since 2009 • 3440 Posts

[QUOTE="SpartanMSU"]

Oh wow, it was a BBC picture editor's kid that died? I mean if it was any other kid I wouldn't have cared at all. But a BBC picture editor's kid!!! OMG NOOO!!!

BossPerson

It sounds like you wouldn't care either way.

How did you get that?

Oh, you missed the point I see.

hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

So this baby from Gaza dies, yet drudge only shows a picture of an injured Israeli baby.

Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Allthishate

So this baby from Gaza dies, yet drudge only shows a picture of an injured Israeli baby.

hoola
No cuz arab/muslim kids dont count /exsist obviously... get with the times.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
And this is how they want to stop terrorism? By killing babies? Congratulations you just created a brand new generation of terrorists to fight your own terrorism.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Allthishate
And this is how they want to stop terrorism? By killing babies? Congratulations you just created a brand new generation of terrorists to fight your own terrorism.kuraimen
Lol first time i agree with u /highfive
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]And this is how they want to stop terrorism? By killing babies? Congratulations you just created a brand new generation of terrorists to fight your own terrorism.Allthishate
Lol first time i agree with u /highfive

:D
Audacitron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Audacitron
Member since 2012 • 991 Posts

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

You know, I want to feel like maybe all people aren't horrible, but it shocks me to see how people can just feel no sympathy like this. Someone linked me a thread in a truly horrible website where the forum goers were just cracking jokes, saying it was fake, saying nobody cared, etc.

Here I kind of expected differently, hoping that people could see the anguish in a father whose young child was killed because of senseless war, regardless of nationality, belief or skin color.

But maybe I'm just being optimistic, but regardless of whether other infants have died, or whether he's Palestinian, this is a tragedy but I guess what makes it a real tragedy is the reaction some people give it, which shows how possible this can be when so little empathy is given.

CreasianDevaili

What reaction do you want? It is awful that kids die. However look at the initial OP. It wasn't that hey, this really sucks cause kids die on both sides.

sure. Absolutely they do.

x37j9k.png

each and every one of them a tragedy, and an outrage. Putting aside the depressing reality that the graph needs to be updated.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#210 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"][QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

You know, I want to feel like maybe all people aren't horrible, but it shocks me to see how people can just feel no sympathy like this. Someone linked me a thread in a truly horrible website where the forum goers were just cracking jokes, saying it was fake, saying nobody cared, etc.

Here I kind of expected differently, hoping that people could see the anguish in a father whose young child was killed because of senseless war, regardless of nationality, belief or skin color.

But maybe I'm just being optimistic, but regardless of whether other infants have died, or whether he's Palestinian, this is a tragedy but I guess what makes it a real tragedy is the reaction some people give it, which shows how possible this can be when so little empathy is given.

Audacitron

What reaction do you want? It is awful that kids die. However look at the initial OP. It wasn't that hey, this really sucks cause kids die on both sides.

sure. Absolutely they do.

x37j9k.png

each and every one of them a tragedy, and an outrage. Putting aside the depressing reality that the graph needs to be updated.

Cause when Israel goes to war, they do the smart thing and ask everyone to bunker down or go to a shelter.

When Palestine goes to war, they put all their kids and civilians next to Hamas so that there's a nice death-toll to demonize the Israelis with.

Audacitron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Audacitron
Member since 2012 • 991 Posts

Cause when Israel goes to war, they do the smart thing and ask everyone to bunker down or go to a shelter.

When Palestine goes to war, they put all their kids and civilians next to Hamas so that there's a nice death-toll to demonize the Israelis with.

th3warr1or

... right, obviously it's the Palestinians fault for trying to get killed. Israelis don't do that because they're so smart.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Audacitron

... right, obviously it's the Palestinians fault for trying to get killed. Israelis don't do that because they're so smart.

Perhaps if the terrorist group Hamas was to give up their weapons and allow Palestine to be in peace. None of this would happen. But instead they continue to suicide bomb and start more violence.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Audacitron

Not unless you equate Palestinians with Hamas. I said it's the Hamas fault for being cowards. They hide like vermin among their civilian population and then show the world that Israel is targeting civilians, as though Israel wants to waste thousand dollar rockets on what, a random unarmed family.

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
[QUOTE="Audacitron"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Or Hamas are bad aimers with their rockets? I mean is it a fact that Israel purposely aims at kids and Hamas does not? Or is it that one has technical difficulties? I mean just because one side can't bring in the potential devastation does not mean that they do not want to right? So how is th3warrior entirely wrong?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#215 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Audacitron

I think what he means is that in Israel there are shelters, in Gaza, Hamas didn't bother building any (wheter thats due to neglect , cost or both) , and does use civilian areas to fire rockets, wheter the residents of that said area like it or not.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="Audacitron"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Darkman2007

I think what he means is that in Israel there are shelters, in Gaza, Hamas didn't bother building any (wheter thats due to neglect , cost or both) , and does use civilian areas to fire rockets, wheter the residents of that said area like it or not.

This.

As much as I disagree with the Israeli Government, at least they care about their civilians (both Jew AND Arab, FYI) and have their priorities right, relatively speaking.

Hamas on the other hand, are so adamant in their stupidity that they're willing to sacrifice Palestinian civilian lives for the sake of propaganda and demonizing Israel.

Hamas does what they do because they're fvcking cowards; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#217 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
Israel is dumb fin
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#218 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

[QUOTE="Audacitron"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Darkman2007

Hasn't there been a blockade for quite some time now in building supplies being sent to Gaza? And even when they do allow building materials pass its for "civilian projects".. I don't think bunker fits into that catagory..

Avatar image for BlindBluMonstah
BlindBluMonstah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 BlindBluMonstah
Member since 2009 • 13858 Posts
It's just appalling, Israels actions make me feel sick.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Audacitron"]

sSubZerOo

Hasn't there been a blockade for quite some time now in building supplies being sent to Gaza? And even when they do allow building materials pass its for "civilian projects".. I don't think bunker fits into that catagory..

I really don't care about the reasons, the fact is, there aren't any shelters, wheter thats because of a blockade or not. although I can assure you Hamas has bunkers, just mainly for the leaders to hide in , as I can assure you alot of them are at this point.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#221 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
This conflict is just one big FUBAR situation.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
This conflict is just one big FUBAR situation. l4dak47
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#223 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17854 Posts

So those Qassam unguided rockets and how Jerusalem has been hit, I was just wondering...what happens if a Qassam rocket hits theAl-Aqsa Mosque and destroys the dome or causes other significant damage? Will Hamas shoulder the blame or do you think they'll cook up some 'Jewish conspiracy'?

Stupid question, it's 'Jewish Conspiracy for 1000 points, Alex', isn't it?

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts
; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day. th3warr1or
that's precisely why Hamas fights like that
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178831 Posts

LOL. Do you go round calling people racist and bigoted? So is this why you don't want to post a link? Because you're afraid people won't come to the same conclusion you did with your poor comprehension and interpretation skills?

I suggest investing in a good thesaurus. You need it. Badly.

[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Wrong. I posted two quotes about Muslim aggression not defense. In fact text was added to the Quran to encourage said behavior. But then I doubt you would believe that since you've been regularly forced to believe what you just posted.th3warr1or

Even more deluded the @%h% u post is close to being racist or a bigot keep going.

I didn't say any of that. :|
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

SPYDER0416

I'm inclined to agree with most of what you said.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

LOL. Do you go round calling people racist and bigoted? So is this why you don't want to post a link? Because you're afraid people won't come to the same conclusion you did with your poor comprehension and interpretation skills?

I suggest investing in a good thesaurus. You need it. Badly.

[QUOTE="Allthishate"] Even more deluded the @%h% u post is close to being racist or a bigot keep going. LJS9502_basic

I didn't say any of that. :|

Nah, I was talking to Allthishate. He kept calling me bigot and racist without any particular reference to what comment he was referring to. Then I realized that he's been calling everyone who disagrees with him that, of which the last one was you. The post I quoted was from an October thread, not this one. Only relevance is that he called you racist and bigot too. :lol:

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 th3warr1or

So those Qassam unguided rockets and how Jerusalem has been hit, I was just wondering...what happens if a Qassam rocket hits theAl-Aqsa Mosque and destroys the dome or causes other significant damage? Will Hamas shoulder the blame or do you think they'll cook up some 'Jewish conspiracy'?

br0kenrabbit

Yeah, I asked that earlier in the other thread (I think).

And they'd probably say Israel rocketed it. Even if videos show it coming from Gaza.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day. BossPerson

Well they're fvcking cowards. The world should stop putting the blame entirely on Israel for killing kids as though Israel is intentionally aiming for children "Oh look there's a child there *BAM* HAHAHA"

Seriously.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts
[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"]

so? if this kid deserves a thread,every single kid who has died on any wars deserves one too.

VaguelyTagged

Going by your logic no Jew deserves our sympathy because of holocaust. Since, many other men, women and children died in WWII. And we should stop calling Nazis evil too cause apparently there is no diiference to what they did to jews and what Nazionist/Israelis are doing to poor Palestinians.

lol no,going by my logic it's hilarious to emphasis on one single casualty of a certain war to make a counter argument against it. your thread makes it look like you put more values on the life of a BBC reporter's son than a regular palestinian kid. you're trying to affect westerners by pointing out such discriminatory detail merely made to sadden them and that's pathetic.

Even though the death of the kid was tragic, this is a good point.
helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts
[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

sad, not sure what reaction people expect

though lol at the OP

Darkman2007

Good sir, could you please tell me why lol at OP. Only because I called Israel the terrorist instead of Palestine?

because you show that Jew haters are becoming clever with their words, along with the other nonsense you posted "Illigal Terrorist State of Israhell" wow, I mean , thats clever , now go take a nap on a busy road.

so because someone is critical of Israel they are anti-Semitic?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

Good sir, could you please tell me why lol at OP. Only because I called Israel the terrorist instead of Palestine?

helwa1988

because you show that Jew haters are becoming clever with their words, along with the other nonsense you posted "Illigal Terrorist State of Israhell" wow, I mean , thats clever , now go take a nap on a busy road.

I don't see where you got that correlation from. Being critical of a state is one thing, blindly bashing it with false "facts" is another.

I can be critical of the US, and of European countries without calling them illegal terrorist states. Israel is neither illegal, nor a terrorist state. Certainly not more so than any of the other Middle Eastern countries.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#233 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

br0kenrabbit

daily-double.jpg

dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 dangamit
Member since 2010 • 664 Posts
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day. BossPerson

Hamas uses guerrilla tactics. Tell you what, let's give Hamas some long-range, satellite-controlled missiles, two dozens F16's, a couple of tank brigades, a few artillery cannons, advanced AA, some drones, and then let's see how they fight, shall we? How in the hell would a group so outnumbered and so outgunned fight one of the supposedly strongest armies in the world?
dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 dangamit

br0kenrabbit
They're not stupid. They wouldn't fire rockets at East Jerusalem, which has all the historical and religious landmarks.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day. dangamit

Hamas uses guerrilla tactics. Tell you what, let's give Hamas some long-range, satellite-controlled missiles, two dozens F16's, a couple of tank brigades, a few artillery cannons, advanced AA, some drones, and then let's see how they fight, shall we? How in the hell would a group so outnumbered and so outgunned fight one of the supposedly strongest armies in the world?

I thought they wanted peace?

dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 dangamit

[QUOTE="dangamit"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]that's precisely why Hamas fights like thatth3warr1or

They want LIBERTY.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Darkman2007

helwa1988

thats not criticism , thats slander and insult, apparently as long as youre not putting a bullet into our head , you can say anything and we are meant to clap along and smile. funny how no other country gets called things like that (at least that Ive ever heard) , so here you go , Im saying you should jump off a cliff, is that criticism too? I don't think so , its an insult , learn to tell the difference.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="dangamit"] Hamas uses guerrilla tactics. Tell you what, let's give Hamas some long-range, satellite-controlled missiles, two dozens F16's, a couple of tank brigades, a few artillery cannons, advanced AA, some drones, and then let's see how they fight, shall we? How in the hell would a group so outnumbered and so outgunned fight one of the supposedly strongest armies in the world? dangamit

They want LIBERTY.

Oh dear. I'll call Bibi now and tell him to call off the invasion. I had no idea.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="dangamit"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

th3warr1or

They want LIBERTY.

Oh dear. I'll call Bibi now and tell him to call off the invasion. I had no idea.

I wonder where the Jews are going to be in Hamas' utopian vision of peace and love. probably founding Atlantis
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="dangamit"] They want LIBERTY. Darkman2007

I wonder where the Jews are going to be in Hamas' utopian vision of peace and love. probably founding Atlantis

We'd probably invent some way to live underwater... and then the Hamas will come and say "We want that land."

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Wtf are you talking about? If Jews staying in Europe didn't make it Jewish lands, then similarly, Palestinians staying in Eretz Yisroel does not make it Palestinian land.

And I've said this before which you conveniently ignored for your erroneous claims; Palestinians have NOT been in Eretz Yisroel since 135. 135 is when Jews were exiled by Romans. Islam didn't exist then, and neither did "Palestinians."

Darkman2007

That is my point. Nature took it course and the land was given to the Palestinians and Muslims. Many nations were formed and destroyed throught the history, now imagine suddenly a group of people appears and claim a certain land as theirs because their ancestors used to live there. It's stupid to even think of. But here we have a practical example where people were actually slaughtered and driven out from their homes based on that ridiculous reason. And if, like you said Jews were exiled by Romans then go fight in Italy. Why the poor Palestinians has to suffer for what has happened to you at the hands of nazis?

ok then , nature "took its course" and gave the land back to the Jews. after all , Islam too conquered the land by force.

Islam never driven people out of their homes, not murdered them neither did they rape their women.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 zeeshanhaider

What you said is true. Tyrants in the Muslim world did help create Israhell. It is partially because of them that we are seeing the deaths of innocents against the hands of Nazionists.

zeeshanhaider

lol, "Nazizionists" , you still upset the Jews beat you? my heart crys for you :P

Told you before, not Jews. My beef is with Nazionists and that illegal state of Israhell and its terrorism. And no, you actually only beaten Arabs, in the PAF vs IAF encounter the kill ratio was 6-0 in favor of PAF. :P

Anyways, it's already 1:09AM. I gotta sleep.

No it's a well known fact about the PAF pilots. Here is the details, I know it's a Pakistani link but you can confirm it from your Isreali sources as well. Hell I remember the Israeli Army Chief's comment about them being Pakistani and not Arabs. I forgotthe link it was so far back when I was interested in Army.

http://pakistaninside.blogspot.com/2009/08/1973-arab-israeli-war-and-paf-pilots.html

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol, "Nazizionists" , you still upset the Jews beat you? my heart crys for you :PDarkman2007

Told you before, not Jews. My beef is with Nazionists and that illegal state of Israhell and its terrorism. And no, you actually only beaten Arabs, in the PAF vs IAF encounter the kill ratio was 6-0 in favor of PAF. :P

lol, and there is no such thing as "Nazionists" , wheter you like it or not. and no , Im afraid it wasn't , but you keep on imagining things oh and what makes Pakistan "legal" btw?

Of course there are, when you systematically doing the genocide of Palestinians you are doing exactly what Nazis did to you.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 zeeshanhaider

And this is how they want to stop terrorism? By killing babies? Congratulations you just created a brand new generation of terrorists to fight your own terrorism.kuraimen

First time I agree with you.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol, "Nazizionists" , you still upset the Jews beat you? my heart crys for you :Pzeeshanhaider

No it's a well known fact about the PAF pilots. Here is the details, I know it's a Pakistani link but you can confirm it from your Isreali sources as well. Hell I remember the Israeli Army Chief's comment about them being Pakistani and not Arabs. I forgotthe link it was so far back when I was interested in Army.

http://pakistaninside.blogspot.com/2009/08/1973-arab-israeli-war-and-paf-pilots.html

considering the rest of the lies youre telling here, Im inclined to think that most sources you bring me are nonsense and yes, Islam was at times violent, denyng this is dumb.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Darkman2007

zeeshanhaider

lol, and there is no such thing as "Nazionists" , wheter you like it or not. and no , Im afraid it wasn't , but you keep on imagining things oh and what makes Pakistan "legal" btw?

Of course there are, when you systematically doing the genocide of Palestinians you are doing exactly what Nazis did to you.

lol, how is that genocide? and how is it comparable to the Naizs. and you didn't answer my question , what makes Pakistan "legal? again , being upset the Jews are doing better than you , is not reason to bother us, use only honesty, even you would do that.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="Audacitron"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

RadecSupreme

Perhaps if the terrorist group Hamas was to give up their weapons and allow Palestine to be in peace. None of this would happen. But instead they continue to suicide bomb and start more violence.

Why should Hamas give up weapons? The Nazionists snatched their lands from them and expelled them, they have every right in the world to fight back. The Israeli forces occupying the land illegally. Even the UN charter allow in such conditions for the native population to fight for their freedom.

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
Baby bomb hat is what was needed.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Audacitron"]

th3warr1or

This.

As much as I disagree with the Israeli Government, at least they care about their civilians (both Jew AND Arab, FYI) and have their priorities right, relatively speaking.

Hamas on the other hand, are so adamant in their stupidity that they're willing to sacrifice Palestinian civilian lives for the sake of propaganda and demonizing Israel.

Hamas does what they do because they're fvcking cowards; if they fought Israel the way Israel fights them, and evacuated Palestinians before embarking on their suicide missions, they'd be steamrolled and annihilated in a day.

Hamas is fighting a guerilla warfare, that doesn't make them cowards. To me Nazionists are the cowards who bomb innocent civilians from miles away. Oh and by the way, IDF could only fight against innocent unarmed civilians they can't fight against the proper well trained army. They tried in the 80's to destroy facilities in Kahuta, but when they learned that PAF has already taken the skies they shat their pants and aborted the mission. Oh and by the way, their original planned included downing a commercial planes full of innocent civilians so they could go under their guise. Talking about cowards...huh.