This topic is locked from further discussion.

Decko5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Decko5
Member since 2004 • 9428 Posts
where do you think he'll end up?
Apocalypse33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Apocalypse33
Member since 2006 • 19413 Posts
Cleveland
AfterBurnerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 AfterBurnerZ
Member since 2010 • 1304 Posts
Yankees.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
theres an nba thread like 5 threads down :|
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts
he is going to the nets duh!
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mems_1224
he is going to the nets duh!NetYankEagle
:lol: you guys will be lucky to end up with rudy gay and david lee. there is NO reason for bron to move to jersey. there is zero chance bron goes there
mischa_barton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mischa_barton
Member since 2005 • 5996 Posts
I heard he's going to start his own team in Seattle. He really should go to that Russian team that offered him like 300 million or whatever outrageous amount, he would be dumb not to.
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts

[QUOTE="NetYankEagle"]he is going to the nets duh!mems_1224
:lol: you guys will be lucky to end up with rudy gay and david lee. there is NO reason for bron to move to jersey. there is zero chance bron goes there

no reason? i mean must i school you on the reason why the Nets is a good team for him to go to. IM not saying we are gonna get him if we dont oh well but you amaze me how much you dont know anything about the Nets. We just got Avery Johnson as our head coach along with popeye jones, and sam michtell for assistant coaches. Our new owner along with Rod Thorn along with the rumored jerry colangelo as out gm along with our lineup of Harris/Lee/Twill/Favors/and Lopez and cap room for 2 max players and our Russian owner please Mems_1224 tell me how the New Jersey Nets have a lesser advantage at getting Lebron over the Bulls the Knicks:lol: and the Heat and dont give me that greater city/history bs

Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="NetYankEagle"]he is going to the nets duh!NetYankEagle

no reason? i mean must i school you on the reason why the Nets is a good team for him to go to. IM not saying we are gonna get him if we dont oh well but you amaze me how much you dont know anything about the Nets. We just got Avery Johnson as our head coach along with popeye jones, and sam michtell for assistant coaches. Our new owner along with Rod Thorn along with the rumored jerry colangelo as out gm along with our lineup of Harris/Lee/Twill/Favors/and Lopez and cap room for 2 max players and our Russian owner please Mems_1224 tell me how the New Jersey Nets have a lesser advantage at getting Lebron over the Bulls the Knicks:lol: and the Heat and dont give me that greater city/history bs

Well the Heat have Dywane Wade.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mems_1224

very johnson is a terrible coach, he piggy backed off what don nelson left him and still couldn't win anything

and if you're lebron who would you rather play with? an underachieving point guard in devin harris or derrick rose? a rookie power forward who your own team said had no work ethic and didnt like his attitude or chris bosh/amare? ill give you lopez but noah is a better rebounder and a higher energy type guy.

in terms of teams with the most talent the nets are about 4th after chicago, miami and cleveland

in terms of location where would you rather play? one of the most storied cities in nba history where the best player ever played? miami? new york? or jersey? yea, lebron isn't wasting two years of his prime to wait to move to brooklyn.

and no, the nets dont have room for two max contracts. so yea, compared to other teams they have a disadvatage. they're in a crappy city, they're a young team and lebron doesn't want to wait 2-3 years for a title, he wants to win this year, and that is not going to happen in jersey