Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 Orlando_Magic
Member since 2002 • 37448 Posts
Colt was banned because Gamespot apparently thought he was Aljosa23, who was in fact banned. I think anyone who has been here long enough can tell you how laughably incorrect that is. So we may have him back because I think every single person here can attest to the fact that Colt is not aljosa. Not to mention Colt lives in New Haven, Connecticut while aljosa lives in Canada...
bc1391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 bc1391
Member since 2004 • 11906 Posts
Colt was banned because Gamespot apparently thought he was Aljosa23, who was in fact banned. I think anyone who has been here long enough can tell you how laughably incorrect that is. So we may have him back because I think every single person here can attest to the fact that Colt is not aljosa. Not to mention Colt lives in New Haven, Connecticut while aljosa lives in Canada...Orlando_Magic
I wonder how they figured that? Judging by both of their posts they are two completely different dudes.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
Colt just needs to call gamespot's customer service and get this sorted out. Either way we'll see him back soon again..I hope :(
mowz00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mowz00
Member since 2004 • 18692 Posts

WHAT???

I might cry. Seriously.

DeadQwon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DeadQwon
Member since 2008 • 594 Posts
How petty do these people want to get, honestly.....
Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Orlando_Magic

[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]Colt was banned because Gamespot apparently thought he was Aljosa23, who was in fact banned. I think anyone who has been here long enough can tell you how laughably incorrect that is. So we may have him back because I think every single person here can attest to the fact that Colt is not aljosa. Not to mention Colt lives in New Haven, Connecticut while aljosa lives in Canada...bc1391
I wonder how they figured that? Judging by both of their posts they are two completely different dudes.

Yes, but just saying they post differently is not proof.

The fact that Colt is a college student in Connecticut is proof that he lives there. You can't join a college network on facebook without being a student at that college. You have to use the email address your college gives you to join that college network on facebook. That alone is proof that he's in Connecticut.

The fact that aljosa's house burned down a few week ago, with that incident being all over the news, is proof that he's from Ontario, Canada.http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/3340339-fire-in-the-city-of-brampton-leaves-8-families-homeless/images

mowz00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mowz00

I made a topic in Ask the Mods...

asking the reason for the perm.

Nobody be an ass and mouth off if they reply.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26944216&tag=topics;title

Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Orlando_Magic

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26944216&tag=topics;title

mowz00

I PM'ed duxup about it. But I don't think they'll talk to you about it over on Ask the Mods. They'll prolly want Colt to talk to customer service.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#10 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Aljosa's house burned down :(...

And Colt45 damn, hope he's back
Magna_Man109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Magna_Man109
Member since 2005 • 5527 Posts
Wow I didn't know that they confused the two... I mean they're not even remotely similar except for the fact that they post here.
Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Orlando_Magic

long live Colt

BLBxLakers24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 126

#13 BLBxLakers24
Member since 2008 • 1716 Posts

Well I know that is not Aljosa second account. And we all should be able to tell who it is and we all know that that wasnt Colt45.

mowz00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mowz00
[QUOTE="mowz00"]

Orlando_Magic

I PM'ed duxup about it. But I don't think they'll talk to you about it over on Ask the Mods. They'll prolly want Colt to talk to customer service.

I failed.

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 andyboiii

Colt will be back

Orlando_Magic

awesome! so is Duxup going to work everything out?

Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Orlando_Magic

so is Duxup going to work everything out? andyboiii

I dunno. I just PM'ed him seeing what he says waiting for a reply...

with "Colt will be back" I didn't mean to get that particular message across

Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Ryder004
Member since 2007 • 4371 Posts
colt should be back in a week.
-PuLse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 -PuLse
Member since 2009 • 538 Posts
Wow. That is probably the stupidest banning I have ever witnessed on any site. :|
fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 fat_rob
Member since 2003 • 22624 Posts
:| wow, this is mega lame...
TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#20 TheBigTicket21
Member since 2004 • 30875 Posts
Wow. That is probably the stupidest banning I have ever witnessed on any site. :|-PuLse
you think? :|
-PuLse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -PuLse
Member since 2009 • 538 Posts

[QUOTE="-PuLse"]Wow. That is probably the stupidest banning I have ever witnessed on any site. :|TheBigTicket21

Yeah dude. Colt will be back anyway.

Apocalypse33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Apocalypse33
Member since 2006 • 19413 Posts
Aljosa's house burned down :(...

And Colt45 damn, hope he's back
Toriko42
for real poor guy
TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TheBigTicket21

[QUOTE="TheBigTicket21"][QUOTE="-PuLse"]Wow. That is probably the stupidest banning I have ever witnessed on any site. :|-PuLse

Yeah dude. Colt will be back anyway.

he better or else.
X-Fade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 X-Fade
Member since 2006 • 2681 Posts

Colt was banned because Gamespot apparently thought he was Aljosa23, who was in fact banned. I think anyone who has been here long enough can tell you how laughably incorrect that is. So we may have him back because I think every single person here can attest to the fact that Colt is not aljosa. Not to mention Colt lives in New Haven, Connecticut while aljosa lives in Canada...Orlando_Magic

I say ish like this seriously only on GS how lame can the mods get. They should easily have able to check if he was Aljosa or not by checking the IP then again thats assuming they can see user IPs.GS mods is on some backwards upside down ****.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Meh, i wont miss himMkavanaugh77
then dont post in the thread

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tmac200913
Member since 2006 • 16647 Posts
damn This sucks for real.. Hopefully they Let him come back
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#30 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]Colt was banned because Gamespot apparently thought he was Aljosa23, who was in fact banned. I think anyone who has been here long enough can tell you how laughably incorrect that is. So we may have him back because I think every single person here can attest to the fact that Colt is not aljosa. Not to mention Colt lives in New Haven, Connecticut while aljosa lives in Canada...X-Fade

I say ish like this seriously only on GS how lame can the mods get. They should easily have able to check if he was Aljosa or not by checking the IP then again thats assuming they can see user IPs.GS mods is on some backwards upside down ****.

Simmer down. Mods can't see IPs. That's an admin function. Who knows, maybe an admin flatout banned him without a mod having brought it to their attention at all. No one knows exactly what happened, so people need to stop getting worked up over this.

Agnidev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Agnidev
Member since 2007 • 1432 Posts
this ish has gone too far, one of our most frequent posters is gone..
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#34 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts
Damn, this is both hilarious and lame. :lol:
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 andyboiii

Anyone know what happens when you get banned?

can you still browse the forums, and visit the site?

Mkavanaugh77

you can still lurk around the forums if you're banned

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts

Anyone know what happens when you get banned?

can you still browse the forums, and visit the site?

Mkavanaugh77
unless your IP banned you shoudl eb able to do just about anythign but post
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 andyboiii
yeah sometimes you gotta rethink about what you type in fear of a moderation now but it's all good as long as you follow the rules you'll be fine
TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TheBigTicket21
why do people always delete my posts? I can never express my opinion here without orlando or a mod deleting my post? Orlando do you think I care if a mod deletes my post?, So just let it happen and don't delete something I have to say. I didn't say one thing that wasn't true.
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#41 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
you can still lurk around the forums if you're banned andyboiii
Nope, forum access is cut off entirely when you're banned. If you want to actually read the forums, you'll need to sign out of your account.
DrCoCoPiMp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 DrCoCoPiMp
Member since 2005 • 4088 Posts

Wow this sucks pho real. How the eff could they confuse colt and alj. The Illuminatis are behind this im sure

Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Orlando_Magic

why do people always delete my posts? I can never express my opinion here without orlando or a mod deleting my post? Orlando do you think I care if a mod deletes my post?, So just let it happen and don't delete something I have to say. I didn't say one thing that wasn't true.TheBigTicket21

I understand that you're frustrated and I actually agreed with a lot of your post, but I don't think now is a great time to turn this whole thread into a Moderator/Admin bashfest when these are the same people you're asking to get Colt's account unbanned. I don't think that is unreasonable at all. But if you want to piss everyone off to the point where they don't want to help us unban Colt, then go ahead.

TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TheBigTicket21

[QUOTE="TheBigTicket21"]why do people always delete my posts? I can never express my opinion here without orlando or a mod deleting my post? Orlando do you think I care if a mod deletes my post?, So just let it happen and don't delete something I have to say. I didn't say one thing that wasn't true.Orlando_Magic

I understand that you're frustrated and I actually agreed with a lot of your post, but I don't think now is a great time to turn this whole thread into a Moderator/Admin bashfest when these are the same people you're asking to get Colt's account unbanned. I don't think that is unreasonable at all. But if you want to piss everyone off to the point where they don't want to help us unban Colt, then go ahead.

what's the point this has been going on for a couple years now. what's the point.
Shhadow_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Shhadow_Viper
Member since 2009 • 2300 Posts
[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]

[QUOTE="TheBigTicket21"]why do people always delete my posts? I can never express my opinion here without orlando or a mod deleting my post? Orlando do you think I care if a mod deletes my post?, So just let it happen and don't delete something I have to say. I didn't say one thing that wasn't true.TheBigTicket21

what's the point this has been going on for a couple years now. what's the point.

The only thing worse than making a gross error is not admitting it. There have been too many pathetic errors concerning bans recently, and that makes for a bitter community. When they defend their frivolous moderations, they pretend as though they have saved the internet, but when they mess up, they act like it's no big deal. That level of hypocritical inconsistency makes for a bitter community. 

X-Fade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47 X-Fade
Member since 2006 • 2681 Posts
[QUOTE="X-Fade"]

[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]Colt was banned because Gamespot apparently thought he was Aljosa23, who was in fact banned. I think anyone who has been here long enough can tell you how laughably incorrect that is. So we may have him back because I think every single person here can attest to the fact that Colt is not aljosa. Not to mention Colt lives in New Haven, Connecticut while aljosa lives in Canada...JustPlainLucas

Simmer down. Mods can't see IPs. That's an admin function. Who knows, maybe an admin flatout banned him without a mod having brought it to their attention at all. No one knows exactly what happened, so people need to stop getting worked up over this.

Aight didn't know that I just thought since they're mods that the could to see IPs my bad I just think its lame that Colt got banned  and if they thinking he was Aljosa was the reason behind it.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#48 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
[QUOTE="JustPlainLucas"][QUOTE="X-Fade"]

[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]Colt was banned because Gamespot apparently thought he was Aljosa23, who was in fact banned. I think anyone who has been here long enough can tell you how laughably incorrect that is. So we may have him back because I think every single person here can attest to the fact that Colt is not aljosa. Not to mention Colt lives in New Haven, Connecticut while aljosa lives in Canada...X-Fade

Aight didn't know that I just thought since they're mods that the could to see IPs my bad I just think its lame that Colt got banned  and if they thinking he was Aljosa was the reason behind it.

I strongly doubt that's all there is to it. There is something else to it.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 andyboiii
some of you guys got this thing all twisted, just PM me and i'll fill you in
gamr92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 gamr92
Member since 2006 • 1173 Posts
Word. this ish is deeper than the mods thinkin he was Aljosa. Luckily, i know the troof. ;)