DaDukies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 DaDukies
Member since 2003 • 5668 Posts
Dark Twisted Fantasy, 3:16, and Pilot Talk II are the only ones that you didn't waste money on
a_ratchet_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 a_ratchet_fan
Member since 2006 • 2207 Posts

Dark Twisted Fantasy, 3:16, and Pilot Talk II are the only ones that you didn't waste money onDaDukies

That's nice... RBL Posse > your favorite rapper but I'm glad you care about what I choose to spend my $ on.

a_ratchet_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 a_ratchet_fan

Good choices

Was that RBl cd hard to find? 

Mkavanaugh77

lol funny you ask.  It's the first time I've seen the city in 3 years in a store... the one I bought is the 2002 reissue but that went out of print years ago.  I was too cheap to pick it up the first time I saw it and was kicking myself ever since until today lol

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts

Dark Twisted Fantasy, 3:16, and Pilot Talk II are the only ones that you didn't waste money onDaDukies

most of the music you listen to is horrible so you don't really have room to talk lol

DaDukies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaDukies

[QUOTE="DaDukies"]Dark Twisted Fantasy, 3:16, and Pilot Talk II are the only ones that you didn't waste money onandyboiii

most of the music you listen to is horrible so you don't really have room to talk lol

lol like what? i know you're just thinking of Cudi i wasn't trying to talk ****, i'd just never buy a physical copy of a rick ross, luda, or slim thug cd...
a_ratchet_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 a_ratchet_fan

lol like what? i know you're just thinking of Cudi

i wasn't trying to talk ****, i'd just never buy a physical copy of a rick ross, luda, or slim thug cd...DaDukies

Theater of the Mind was easily one of the best mainstream CDs the year it came out and is easily Luda's best.  And it wasn't like I spent full price on the luda or slim thug ($3.95 each).  The Rick Ross was one of the better CDs that came out this year and I already bought most of the other CDs I liked from this year.

TheHimura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheHimura
Member since 2005 • 9297 Posts

that Teflon Don cover is ridiculous. no one wants his face plastered on the front of a case. :lol: anyway, good buys mostly. I don't really buy CDs anymore. last thing I bought was Street Hop, and I only got that because it was autographed.

Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts

that Teflon Don cover is ridiculous. no one wants his face plastered on the front of a case. :lol: anyway, good buys mostly. I don't really buy CDs anymore. last thing I bought was Street Hop, and I only got that because it was autographed.

TheHimura

And boy did they stuff up the mastering. :X

I haven't just bought any albums, but the most recent would be Camu Tao - King of Hearts (which hasn't arrived yet, but should soon) and Plastic Beach, which I technically bought like two months ago, but only arrived now.

Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 Black-Demon
Member since 2003 • 28177 Posts

[QUOTE="DaDukies"]lol like what? i know you're just thinking of Cudi

i wasn't trying to talk ****, i'd just never buy a physical copy of a rick ross, luda, or slim thug cd...a_ratchet_fan

Theater of the Mind was easily one of the best mainstream CDs the year it came out and is easily Luda's best.  And it wasn't like I spent full price on the luda or slim thug ($3.95 each).  The Rick Ross was one of the better CDs that came out this year and I already bought most of the other CDs I liked from this year.

Back For the First Time and Word Of Mouf>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Theater of the Mind

But as said earlier,DaDukies really shouldn't be clowning anybody when it comes to musack lmao.

fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fat_rob
Member since 2003 • 22624 Posts
[QUOTE="andyboiii"]

[QUOTE="DaDukies"]Dark Twisted Fantasy, 3:16, and Pilot Talk II are the only ones that you didn't waste money onDaDukies

lol like what? i know you're just thinking of Cudi i wasn't trying to talk ****, i'd just never buy a physical copy of a rick ross, luda, or slim thug cd...

Cudi alone calls you into question homie :P
a_ratchet_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 a_ratchet_fan
[QUOTE="a_ratchet_fan"]

i wasn't trying to talk ****, i'd just never buy a physical copy of a rick ross, luda, or slim thug cd...Black-Demon

Back For the First Time and Word Of Mouf>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Theater of the Mind

But as said earlier,DaDukies really shouldn't be clowning anybody when it comes to musack lmao.

Naw... I can't even listen to Word of Mouf anymore.  Theater of the Mind is his only one with any replay value for me.  Incognegro was basically the same CD as Back For The First Time and I have the same opinion on it as I do WOM.

DaDukies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DaDukies
[QUOTE="DaDukies"][QUOTE="andyboiii"]

[QUOTE="DaDukies"]Dark Twisted Fantasy, 3:16, and Pilot Talk II are the only ones that you didn't waste money onfat_rob

so everybody who enjoys Cudi's music has bad music taste....
Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Orlando_Magic
Member since 2002 • 37448 Posts
The only recent CD I bought was MBDTF which I posted a pic of in the other thread. I might hit up the flea market this weekend and see what I can find for cheap.
fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 fat_rob
Member since 2003 • 22624 Posts
[QUOTE="fat_rob"][QUOTE="DaDukies"][QUOTE="andyboiii"]

[QUOTE="DaDukies"]Dark Twisted Fantasy, 3:16, and Pilot Talk II are the only ones that you didn't waste money onDaDukies

so everybody who enjoys Cudi's music has bad music taste....

Just like everyone who supports Hitler is a Nazi :P Bad Taste and Cudi go hand in hand
Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#17 Colt45fool
Member since 2003 • 79297 Posts
Rick Ross dropped the BEST rap album this year. Not including mixtapes, that is absolutely the best rap album this year no question. Dukies is on some other stuff.

Also, Theater Of The Mind was dope.... 

Apocalypse33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Apocalypse33
Member since 2006 • 19413 Posts
Rick Ross dropped the BEST rap album this year. Not including mixtapes, that is absolutely the best rap album this year no question. Dukies is on some other stuff.

Colt45fool
maybe and yes.
Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#19 Colt45fool
Member since 2003 • 79297 Posts
[QUOTE="Colt45fool"]Rick Ross dropped the BEST rap album this year. Not including mixtapes, that is absolutely the best rap album this year no question. Dukies is on some other stuff.

Apocalypse33
maybe and yes.

I haven't listened to the new Kanye so have mercy on my soul.
Apocalypse33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Apocalypse33
[QUOTE="Apocalypse33"][QUOTE="Colt45fool"]Rick Ross dropped the BEST rap album this year. Not including mixtapes, that is absolutely the best rap album this year no question. Dukies is on some other stuff.

Colt45fool
maybe and yes.

I haven't listened to the new Kanye so have mercy on my soul.

WTF.....the Big Boi album is up there too.  I can't remember all the new albums from this year, though.  I need a list.
a_ratchet_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 a_ratchet_fan

here's a list of albums (no mixtapes):

Ampichino & Shoboat - Dead Presidents
B.o.B. - The Adventures of Bobby Ray
Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot: Son of Chico Dusty
Black C - 70's Baby
Bun-B  - Trill OG
Capone N Noreaga - The War Report 2
Cee-Lo Green - The Lady Killer
Cousin Fik - No Gravity
Curren$y - Pilot Talk
Curren$y - Pilot Talk 2
Da Vinci - The Day The Turf Stood Still
Drake - Thank Me Later
Eminem - Recovery
Foreign Exchange - Authenticity
Freeway - Stimulus Package
Gucci Mane - The Appeal: Georgia's Most Wanted
The Hoodstarz - Controversy
Ice Cube - I Am The West
J-Dawg - Still Behind Tint
J. Stalin - Prenuptial Agreement
The Jacka & Ampichino (Devilz Rejectz) - House of the Dead
The Jacka & Laroo - Neva Be The Same
The Jacka & Lee Majors - Gobots 2:  D-Boy Era
Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon 2: The Legend of Mr. Rager
Lil Rue - Stars N Straps
Ludacris - Battle of the Sexes
Mos Def & Talib Kweli (Reflection Eternal) - Revolutions Per Minute
Murs & 9th Wonder - Fornever
Nas & Damian Marley - Distant Relatives
Pimp C - The Naked Soul of Sweet Jones

Rick Ross - Teflon Don
The Roots - How I Got Over
The Roots & John Legend - Wake Up
Stevie Joe - 80's Baby
Thug Lordz - Thug Money
Waka Flocka Flame - Flockavelli
Yukmouth - Free At Last

a_ratchet_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 a_ratchet_fan

[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]The only recent CD I bought was MBDTF which I posted a pic of in the other thread. I might hit up the flea market this weekend and see what I can find for cheap.iHeartCali

YES, this dude knows what's up

lol @ y'all Best Buyin' cats... 

Everybody knows that California & NY got the best record stores.  Everybody inbetween suffers the consequences lol

iHeartCali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 iHeartCali
Member since 2008 • 6198 Posts
[QUOTE="iHeartCali"]

[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]The only recent CD I bought was MBDTF which I posted a pic of in the other thread. I might hit up the flea market this weekend and see what I can find for cheap.a_ratchet_fan

YES, this dude knows what's up

lol @ y'all Best Buyin' cats... 

Everybody knows that California & NY got the best record stores.  Everybody inbetween suffers the consequences lol

I deleted that post because I was talking out my ass and it had elitist undertones lol...

I know my boy Himura be up on the flea markets too.

Apocalypse33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Apocalypse33
good lookin Ratchet, Ross is definitely up there.
IsThisIt_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 IsThisIt_basic
Member since 2002 • 27130 Posts
[QUOTE="a_ratchet_fan"]

i wasn't trying to talk ****, i'd just never buy a physical copy of a rick ross, luda, or slim thug cd...Black-Demon

Theater of the Mind was easily one of the best mainstream CDs the year it came out and is easily Luda's best. And it wasn't like I spent full price on the luda or slim thug ($3.95 each). The Rick Ross was one of the better CDs that came out this year and I already bought most of the other CDs I liked from this year.

Agreed with both statements.

LMAO @ Dukies implying San Quinn is a bad purchase ... Quinn ****s on 99% of the music discussed here. lol, the sleeve that holds the jewel case for my copy of that album is worn to ****. Definetely one of my most played albums of the last 10 years. It took me a long time to warm up to it, but in the long run I think "From a Boy to a Man" is the better album. In fact, there's even a lot about "The Rock: Pressure Makes Diamonds" that could be better, but I think it's a testament to how good San Quinn is that the album is still so enjoyable.

Also, I think Rightway Productions just re-issued the entire RBL catalogue, for anyone interested. Definetely a few I'd like to pick up ...

IsThisIt_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 IsThisIt_basic
Member since 2002 • 27130 Posts
Oh, and I just bought Slim Thug's new cd and "Trill Fam: All or Nothing" and they both suck. Even though there was some really good stuff over the summer/early fall, the beginning and end of this year have been horrendous (sp?) for rap. I think I'm gonna cut way down on my new rap purchases (only buying stuff from dudes like Stalin and San Quinn) and focus more on buying old rap for the forseeable future.
iHeartCali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 iHeartCali
Member since 2008 • 6198 Posts
Just copped Wu-Tang Forever, All Eyez, Peaches & Herb (2 Hot), & Xen Cuts. Used section son!
jubjub13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 jubjub13
Member since 2004 • 2064 Posts
Just picked up a Snoop Dogg compilation with Murder Was The Case Soundtrack, Doggfather, Lost sessions included. 15 bucks, I thought it was a good deal