Why is Nintendo ruining Yoshi with stupid yarn? We all wanted Yoshi's Island...

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 neuropunk
Member since 2008 • 61 Posts
We all wanted a new Yoshi's Island style game, which is my #3 favorite game of all time and I've been playing through it again. Yoshi's Island is among the very best games ever made, and better than every Mario platformer, so why is Nintendo being stupid and making Yoshi yarn, when nobody liked Yoshi's Story? And don't bring up the Yoshi's Island DS sequel, since it sucks. We were all hoping and expecting a new proper Yoshi game in the form of Yoshi's Land. Whatever happened to the title "Yoshi's Land" in the speculation and rumors? Why the freaking hell did Nintendo decide on stupid yarn for Yoshi? It is highly offensive.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

That was just one theme, we also saw a little big planet-type of theme too. Let's see some more of the game before judging and condemning it, umkay?

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

Weeell, I think the people who are making it, I don't know, simply like the Epic Yarn aesthetics?

Personally, the thing that fell in my eyes the most was the LittleBigPlanet sorta style copying.

I didn't expect that nor thought it's needed.

But like I said prior, that's probably also just what the developer likes.

I'm not hating on LBP but I personally don't think it's needed to copy it's style.

Secondly, Yoshi's Story was not a bad game.

Yes, it was extemely easy and short, but it was still a fun platformer.

But if we compare it to Yoshi's Island on the SNES, it was a huge step back from it.

This is so for a number of reasons but the main one is probably that Yoshi's Island on the SNES was still part of the "mainline" Mario games and subtitled "Super Mario World 2", hence the quality of the title was very high.

Apparently, the team that worked on Yoshi's Island and Story is also working on Yoshi WiiU, but it probably won't be "AAA" production type of game like Island was.

That is reserved for the mainline, 3D Marios, sadly.

Of course, I would have rather seen a game in the vein of YI SNES too (both, gameplay and art-style), but we can't just dismiss it on the looks alone.

What I'm hoping for, though, is that it won't be too easy and short as that were the biggest issues with Yoshi's Story.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

crybaby.pngneuropunk

All I see is more crying, and then butthurt that you got called out on throwing a child-like fit over a toy.

You're welcome to try and ignore me, I'm sure you and your extensive forum use will benefit from it greatly :P

Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts

I like the style and hope they go FULL YARN. too bad for you though.

Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]

All I see is more crying, and then butthurt that you got called out on throwing a child-like fit over a toy.

You're welcome to try and ignore me, I'm sure you and your extensive forum use will benefit from it greatly :P

neuropunk

All I'm seeing is you crying, because for some reason you don't think I have the right to dislike something. Are only positive opinions allowed? Why the hell would I care what you say anyway? You have some college team as your avatar, and sports suck, you dudebro troll.

I like the style and hope they go FULL YARN. too bad for you though.

Videodogg

Too bad you have bad taste and you sound like a horrible person. In Tropic Thunder, Robert Downey Jr's character says, "you never go full yarn". Unlike you, I'm not interested in super easy games designed for 3 year olds.

LMFAO, wow man just leave. you are getting upset literally as someone said over 20 seconds of gameplay, then your an **** to videodogg who gave his opion on the matter. you literally are trolling in a thread where you cry about trolls

also on the topic of the title i actually dont know that so many people were asking for a yoshis island game period be happy you got one

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 neuropunk
LMFAO, wow man just leave. you are getting upset literally as someone said over 20 seconds of gameplay, then your an **** to videodogg who gave his opion on the matter. you literally are trolling in a thread where you cry about trolls

also on the topic of the title i actually dont know that so many people were asking for a yoshis island game period be happy you got one

Djmaster214
No. I won't leave. art style alone ruins the game. things made out of yarn? that's freaking stupid. Oh wait, you must be a Paper Mario fan, which is a really stupid series because things are made out of paper, for one. Videodogg said that he hopes that they go full yarn, in order to spite me and then left with a mocking remark, "too bad for you", so he deserved it. If you ruin Yoshi and are happy with him being ruined and you love bad games then you are the troll. Yoshi's Island is my #3 most beloved game of all time, and if you piss on the legacy of Yoshi, you bet your sweet bippie I'm not going to be pleased. Yoshi's Island is considered to be among the best, if not the best platformer ever made, and there were rumors of Yoshi's Land and leaked info on Best Buy and such. It's like you people never learned from that horrible game, Yoshi's Story. Now, I thought that over time, things were supposed to improve, not get worse. Nintendo should have been like, "hey, Yoshi's Island is one of the best games of all time, so let's make a better one!" Not, "Everyone loved Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story sucked, but let's make another Yoshi's Story, except out of yarn, so we can troll on all the Yoshi / YI fans. You probably love DmC, that would also make you a troll.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

with kirby yarn game i agree... the yarn graphics were not really impressive since it was 480p.....but nintendo probably thought " now we can make tha game we really wanted to make!"

looking at those yarn graphics in 1080p is ver impressive... i am much more excited for this than i was for kirbys epic yarn.

thetravman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thetravman
Member since 2003 • 3592 Posts

Easy, it's just yarn, a spectacle for the game. We don't even know what the gameplay will be like.

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 neuropunk

with kirby yarn game i agree... the yarn graphics were not really impressive since it was 480p.....but nintendo probably thought " now we can make tha game we really wanted to make!"

looking at those yarn graphics in 1080p is ver impressive... i am much more excited for this than i was for kirbys epic yarn.

KBFloYd
Yeah, but they should have just given it to Kirby. No big loss there. I'm hoping that what happened with KEY and Kirby's Return to Dreamland happens with Yoshi. First Kirby gets a stupid casual yarn game, and then not long afterwards, Kirby got a real Kirby game! I'm hoping for the exact same thing with Yoshi. Yoshi's Return to Yoshi's Island!!!!!!!!

Easy, it's just yarn, a spectacle for the game. We don't even know what the gameplay will be like.

thetravman
The game style looks overly simplistic though, which is not a good sign.
Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts
[QUOTE="Djmaster214"]LMFAO, wow man just leave. you are getting upset literally as someone said over 20 seconds of gameplay, then your an **** to videodogg who gave his opion on the matter. you literally are trolling in a thread where you cry about trolls

neuropunk
No. I won't leave. art style alone ruins the game. things made out of yarn? that's freaking stupid. Oh wait, you must be a Paper Mario fan, which is a really stupid series because things are made out of paper, for one. Videodogg said that he hopes that they go full yarn, in order to spite me and then left with a mocking remark, "too bad for you", so he deserved it. If you ruin Yoshi and are happy with him being ruined and you love bad games then you are the troll. Yoshi's Island is my #3 most beloved game of all time, and if you piss on the legacy of Yoshi, you bet your sweet bippie I'm not going to be pleased. Yoshi's Island is considered to be among the best, if not the best platformer ever made, and there were rumors of Yoshi's Land and leaked info on Best Buy and such. It's like you people never learned from that horrible game, Yoshi's Story. Now, I thought that over time, things were supposed to improve, not get worse. Nintendo should have been like, "hey, Yoshi's Island is one of the best games of all time, so let's make a better one!" Not, "Everyone loved Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story sucked, but let's make another Yoshi's Story, except out of yarn, so we can troll on all the Yoshi / YI fans. You probably love DmC, that would also make you a troll.

Ha ha. Now i go to bed happy tonight.
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="neuropunk"][QUOTE="Djmaster214"]LMFAO, wow man just leave. you are getting upset literally as someone said over 20 seconds of gameplay, then your an **** to videodogg who gave his opion on the matter. you literally are trolling in a thread where you cry about trolls

Videodogg

No joke, at least he's entertaining eh? :P

Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts

[QUOTE="Videodogg"][QUOTE="neuropunk"] No. I won't leave. art style alone ruins the game. things made out of yarn? that's freaking stupid. Oh wait, you must be a Paper Mario fan, which is a really stupid series because things are made out of paper, for one. Videodogg said that he hopes that they go full yarn, in order to spite me and then left with a mocking remark, "too bad for you", so he deserved it. If you ruin Yoshi and are happy with him being ruined and you love bad games then you are the troll. Yoshi's Island is my #3 most beloved game of all time, and if you piss on the legacy of Yoshi, you bet your sweet bippie I'm not going to be pleased. Yoshi's Island is considered to be among the best, if not the best platformer ever made, and there were rumors of Yoshi's Land and leaked info on Best Buy and such. It's like you people never learned from that horrible game, Yoshi's Story. Now, I thought that over time, things were supposed to improve, not get worse. Nintendo should have been like, "hey, Yoshi's Island is one of the best games of all time, so let's make a better one!" Not, "Everyone loved Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story sucked, but let's make another Yoshi's Story, except out of yarn, so we can troll on all the Yoshi / YI fans. You probably love DmC, that would also make you a troll. WreckEm711

pretty hilarious if you ask me, but i guess im just "one of those people that likes paper mario" ? lol also whats a sweet bippie?
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="Videodogg"] Ha ha. Now i go to bed happy tonight.Djmaster214

pretty hilarious if you ask me, but i guess im just "one of those people that likes paper mario" ? lol also whats a sweet bippie?

Pretty sure he's some kid that gets bullied a lot and comes in here to project his anger, but what do we know? You're "one of those people" and I'm a dudebro apparently:lol:

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 neuropunk

[QUOTE="Djmaster214"][QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

WreckEm711

Pretty sure he's some kid that gets bullied a lot and comes in here to project his anger, but what do we know? You're "one of those people" and I'm a dudebro apparently:lol:

Actually you came in here to project your anger with your first post that was uncalled for, so obviously you're the one being bullied. I'm a bodybuilder (still not a dudebro and I hate sports) so I don't get bullied. maybe you should start bulking up so you don't get bullied anymore, kid. Anyhow, I'm in the middle of both Yoshi's Island and Super Mario RPG, so I'm going to try finishing them today, so I gotsta go.
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="Djmaster214"] pretty hilarious if you ask me, but i guess im just "one of those people that likes paper mario" ? lol also whats a sweet bippie?neuropunk

Actually you came in here to project your anger with your first post that was uncalled for, so obviously you're the one being bullied. I'm a bodybuilder (still not a dudebro and I hate sports) so I don't get bullied. maybe you should start bulking up so you don't get bullied anymore, kid. Anyhow, I'm in the middle of both Yoshi's Island and Super Mario RPG, so I'm going to try finishing them today, so I gotsta go.

conan-rofl.gif

You get two more tries, surely you can do better than that:?

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 neuropunk

[QUOTE="neuropunk"][QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

WreckEm711

You get two more tries, surely you can do better than that:?

I love Conan and I have been watching him since middle school. I am still very angry about what both NBC and Leno did to him. You're not supposed to like Conan, since I do. Anyhow...not sure what's so funny about playing Yoshi's Island and Super Mario RPG tho. Care to fill me in?
Meinhard1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Meinhard1
Member since 2010 • 6790 Posts
I was a little disappointed to see how much like Epic Yarn some parts looked. Other, more 3D portions look more interesting.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
I'm fine with playing a newer, more creative and original game, rather than just another sequel.
neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 neuropunk
I'm fine with playing a newer, more creative and original game, rather than just another sequel. meetroid8
More new, creative and original? Oh, so you wanted a rehash of Kirby's Stupid Yarn then?
Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
I think it's just too early to judge.
neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 neuropunk
An HD updated modern looking remake of Yoshi's Island would have been much more welcome than this Yarn Yoshi trash.
MercenaryMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MercenaryMafia
Member since 2011 • 2917 Posts
I think it's just too early to judge.Rod90
Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Cesar_Barba
Member since 2003 • 3665 Posts
I can certainly say that I am very excited for the game. It looks gorgeous. As a matter of fact, a friend of mine is considering buying a Wii U just for that game, her favorite character happens to be Yoshi. I don't know how anyone can possibly be offended by a game that most likely will be rated E.
ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

"You shouldn't prejudge the worth or value of something, by its outward appearance alone."

That's exactly what you're doing right now. It's fine to dislike the artstyle, but please don't trash a game we (including you) barely know about.

Avatar image for enrique_marrodz
enrique_marrodz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#29 enrique_marrodz
Member since 2003 • 2107 Posts
We all? I wasn't expecting a Yoshi title at all, but being in yarn I'm in! Same happened with Kirby's Epic Yarn, which I love so I'm totally cool with this new one :D
neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 neuropunk
[QUOTE="enrique_marrodz"]We all? I wasn't expecting a Yoshi title at all, but being in yarn I'm in! Same happened with Kirby's Epic Yarn, which I love so I'm totally cool with this new one :D

Yes, we all. Yoshi's Island = CLASSIC Kirby's Stupid Yarn = PILE OF POOPIE
ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts
[QUOTE="neuropunk"][QUOTE="enrique_marrodz"]We all? I wasn't expecting a Yoshi title at all, but being in yarn I'm in! Same happened with Kirby's Epic Yarn, which I love so I'm totally cool with this new one :D

We all = your opinion
neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 neuropunk
[QUOTE="ANIMEguy10034"][QUOTE="neuropunk"][QUOTE="enrique_marrodz"]We all? I wasn't expecting a Yoshi title at all, but being in yarn I'm in! Same happened with Kirby's Epic Yarn, which I love so I'm totally cool with this new one :D

We all = your opinion

Yoshi's Island - 17 years later, still talked about, and it is widely recognized as a masterpiece. Kirby's Epic Yarn - came out a few years ago and nobody talks about it and no one considers it a masterpiece. The only reason people are talking about it now is because Yoshi's Stupid Yarn is copying KEY.
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#33 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

Great thread - would read again.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#34 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21647 Posts
I wish it was a simple Yoshi Story type Yoshi game. Meh, I'll have to see this game in action to judge it...
Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

So you've played the game already then?

It could, and likely, will play similar to Yoshi's Island just without annoying babies. You don't know how it plays so calm your horses down and stop getting all entitled to something when you don't even know exactly what type of gameplay you're getting.

bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 bonesawisready5

[QUOTE="ANIMEguy10034"][QUOTE="neuropunk"] Yes, we all. Yoshi's Island = CLASSIC Kirby's Stupid Yarn = PILE OF POOPIEneuropunk
We all = your opinion

Yoshi's Island - 17 years later, still talked about, and it is widely recognized as a masterpiece. Kirby's Epic Yarn - came out a few years ago and nobody talks about it and no one considers it a masterpiece. The only reason people are talking about it now is because Yoshi's Stupid Yarn is copying KEY.

You aren't the world, welcome to the Internet.

Yarn Yoshi may not even play like Epic Yarn other than a few Yarn related things. It could basically be Yoshi's Island with a different art style. You don't know much about the game at all yet so it seems too early to call it good/bad/whatever.

At least play it first.

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 neuropunk

It could, and likely, will play similar to Yoshi's Island just without annoying babies. You don't know how it plays so calm your horses down and stop getting all entitled to something when you don't even know exactly what type of gameplay you're getting.

bonesawisready5

No, I have not played it. However, I have eyes. With my eyes I can see that Yoshi is made out of stupid yarn.

Entitled? Why do new casual gamers throw around and abuse that word all the time? Just what do you imply by that? Yes, I believe that all gamers are entitled to the best quality games and bad games should be extinct, like the dinosaurs.

Yarn Yoshi may not even play like Epic Yarn other than a few Yarn related things. It could basically be Yoshi's Island with a different art style. You don't know much about the game at all yet so it seems too early to call it good/bad/whatever.

At least play it first.

bonesawisready5

Doesn't negate the fact that Yoshi's Island is among the top best games of all time, and nobody gives a **** about KEY.

Doesn't matter how it plays, Yoshi is still made out of stupid yarn. Unless the yarn thing is only like bonus levels or in Yoshi's dreams, the game sucks butt. We can all hope that the stupid yarn gimmick is not the main art style of the game.

ArataWata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ArataWata
Member since 2013 • 26 Posts

You'd think OP had a traumaticin the past where his parents were murdered by yarn of something.

Dude, it's only an art style, calm yourself. At least you're getting a Yoshi game, right?

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 neuropunk

You'd think OP had a traumaticevent in the past where his parents were murdered by yarn of something.

Dude, it's only an art style, calm yourself. At least you're getting a Yoshi game, right?

ArataWata

It's like getting a new Metroid game, but Samus and all the enemies and creatures are made out of poop.

I can see it now: POOP METROID

How about Salami Kong Country, where Donkey and Diddy and everyone are made out of salami?

The Legend of Zelda Toilet Paper where Link and everyone are made out of toilet paper?

See? See how ridiculous this all sounds? Now you guys know how I feel about this. Creatures made out of inanimate objects is stupid as hell.

-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40 -Vulpix-
Member since 2008 • 2564 Posts

I'm actually even surprised there is a new Yoshi game at all. So Whenever I get around to getting a Nintendo Wii U I may check out the game. As for Yoshi's Island think there was one on Nintendo DS, not sure if it was a sequel or something else might get that sometime too.

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

[QUOTE="ArataWata"]

You'd think OP had a traumaticevent in the past where his parents were murdered by yarn of something.

neuropunk

How about Salami Kong Country, where Donkey and Diddy and everyone are made out of salami?

The Legend of Zelda Toilet Paper where Link and everyone are made out of toilet paper?

That sounds like a strange idea but it would be interesting for sure...

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

The saddest thing about this thread is that someone wants a certain kind of game about Mario's dog.

Not the fact that Mario's dog is getting a game.

bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 bonesawisready5

[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"]

neuropunk

No, I have not played it. However, I have eyes. With my eyes I can see that Yoshi is made out of stupid yarn.

Entitled? Why do new casual gamers throw around and abuse that word all the time? Just what do you imply by that? Yes, I believe that all gamers are entitled to the best quality games and bad games should be extinct, like the dinosaurs.

At least play it first.

bonesawisready5

Doesn't negate the fact that Yoshi's Island is among the top best games of all time, and nobody gives a **** about KEY.

Doesn't matter how it plays, Yoshi is still made out of stupid yarn. Unless the yarn thing is only like bonus levels or in Yoshi's dreams, the game sucks butt. We can all hope that the stupid yarn gimmick is not the main art style of the game.

Acting like talented developers owe you something like making the game with your particular choice art s(tyle) is acting entitled. They are the people who work hard making games, they don't owe you anything. The art direction won't make the game play badly. Go ahead and write it off if based on a few images if you want to. Even if its not ideal you still put up with art s(tyles) you don't like so long as the gameplay is good enough. At least I do.

The fact that we're getting a Yoshi game that doesn't recycle the New Super Mario Bros art is a miracle.

And you can't say no one gives a **** about Kirby's Epic Yarn because guess what? I do! So do a lot of people. Once again, you aren't the whole world.

Then again I'm talking to someone whose most elegant description of the game is: "the game sucks butt".

bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 bonesawisready5

The saddest thing about this thread is that someone wants a certain kind of game about Mario's dog.

Jaysonguy

Are you saying people who want to play games starring Yoshi's are bad? Or are you saying something else?

bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 bonesawisready5

[QUOTE="ArataWata"]

neuropunk

It's like getting a new Metroid game, but Samus and all the enemies and creatures are made out of poop.

I can see it now: POOP METROID

See? See how ridiculous this all sounds? Now you guys know how I feel about this. Creatures made out of inanimate objects is stupid as hell.

The salami one actually sounds pretty fun.

That said, your examples are all out of this world. Its like saying "Would you vote for X candidate if he/she promised to kill all people who wear briefs?"

A game with an art style dominated by toilet paper or fecal matter isn't really comparable (all Conker jokes aside) to a game using Yarn.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

bonesawisready5

Are you saying people who want to play games starring Yoshi's are bad? Or are you saying something else?

lol... i don't know how he managed to insult the TC... both of them could be brothers in how they speak.

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
Guys!! I have an idea!! We should make a thread to tell everyone how we want EVERY DAMN NINTENDO FRANCHISE in yarn version!! Everyone will agree with us!! It will make Earth a better place! And then we make a worldwide petition called "Operation is raining yarn" (cause, you know, rainfall went incredibly well, so).
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 WreckEm711

Guys!! I have an idea!! We should make a thread to tell everyone how we want EVERY DAMN NINTENDO FRANCHISE in yarn version!! Everyone will agree with us!! It will make Earth a better place! And then we make a worldwide petition called "Operation is raining yarn" (cause, you know, rainfall went incredibly well, so).Rod90

Xenoyarn.

New Super Yarn Bros.

Yarn Sports.

Yarn Fit.

Donkey Yarn Country

Super Smash Bros. Yarn

Yarn Kart

Metroid Yarn

Kirby's ultra high rez photo realistic unreal engine adventure time.

goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

[QUOTE="Rod90"]Guys!! I have an idea!! We should make a thread to tell everyone how we want EVERY DAMN NINTENDO FRANCHISE in yarn version!! Everyone will agree with us!! It will make Earth a better place! And then we make a worldwide petition called "Operation is raining yarn" (cause, you know, rainfall went incredibly well, so).WreckEm711

Xenoyarn.

New Super Yarn Bros.

Yarn Sports.

Yarn Fit.

Donkey Yarn Country

Super Smash Bros. Yarn

Yarn Kart

Metroid Yarn

Kirby's ultra high rez photo realistic unreal engine adventure time.

Yarn Fox

Pikyarn

F-Yarn...oh wait, that's what this topic is about.

guitarist4292

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 guitarist4292
Member since 2006 • 503 Posts

[QUOTE="Videodogg"][QUOTE="neuropunk"] No. I won't leave. art style alone ruins the game. things made out of yarn? that's freaking stupid. Oh wait, you must be a Paper Mario fan, which is a really stupid series because things are made out of paper, for one. Videodogg said that he hopes that they go full yarn, in order to spite me and then left with a mocking remark, "too bad for you", so he deserved it. If you ruin Yoshi and are happy with him being ruined and you love bad games then you are the troll. Yoshi's Island is my #3 most beloved game of all time, and if you piss on the legacy of Yoshi, you bet your sweet bippie I'm not going to be pleased. Yoshi's Island is considered to be among the best, if not the best platformer ever made, and there were rumors of Yoshi's Land and leaked info on Best Buy and such. It's like you people never learned from that horrible game, Yoshi's Story. Now, I thought that over time, things were supposed to improve, not get worse. Nintendo should have been like, "hey, Yoshi's Island is one of the best games of all time, so let's make a better one!" Not, "Everyone loved Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story sucked, but let's make another Yoshi's Story, except out of yarn, so we can troll on all the Yoshi / YI fans. You probably love DmC, that would also make you a troll. WreckEm711

Well I stopped at the claim that Paper Mario was a terrible game because of it's art style, but now I think I'll go back and review the whole post.