Why is my ds game not working? PLEASE HELP!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for transformers709
transformers709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 transformers709
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts

I bought Final Fantasy 4 used from Amazon.com and put it in my ds. All it does is go to a white screen when you start it........it'll work if you tap on the game while its in the system but then it just goes to the white screen again! I know there's nothing wrong with my ds because every other game i have works! Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Kirbi-K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Kirbi-K
Member since 2009 • 347 Posts
The Game might be broke I once bought a faulty game from amazon easy way for people to get money simmilar to your story but black screen
SiK99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#3 SiK99
Member since 2008 • 1673 Posts
Try checking the contacts on the back of the game. You might have to clean them off...maybe they are dirty (look worn)?
hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
LIke Kirbi-K said, it might be broken, or the seller sold you a knock off.
ACL0V3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ACL0V3R
Member since 2008 • 2273 Posts

Here's what I did to make mine work once. I took a thick-ish cloth and a toothpick and just rubbed back and forth a little bit on each reader, it's not as hard and doesn't take as long as it sounds :)

DSREPAIRCASE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DSREPAIRCASE
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
The same company that made the UMD Replacement cases, Multimedia Recovery, has a solution for this out now. It's a DS Replacement Game Case. You can take apart your old game clean the contacts off and re-case it in a cool new case! Here's a link on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-DS-Replacement-Video-Cases-Repair/dp/B0048G3HTS/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1289325097&sr=8-16 . You should see it on the website and eBay soon as well. www.umdcase.com