Where is my September NX NEWS??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Jago-Vs-Fulgore
Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jago-Vs-Fulgore
Member since 2007 • 151 Posts

I thought we're suppose to be getting some NX news of some sort in the month of September?.. I log onto Gamespot every morning with anticipation of seeing this BIG GRAPHIC PLASTERED across the front of there web page with new Nintendo Nx news.. A reveal of the console perhaps.. or how bout the controller... or a few teasers of games in development like Metroid or something to build even more hype. Hope they fired the guys behind advertisement as they had when the WiiU was months before release.. Great system bought it on day 1.. but still awful name and Advertisement...

Can't wait for the NX : )

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

The only thing confirmed for NX is that it's aiming for release in March 2017, and that Zelda BotW and a few third party games are coming to it. That's basically it.

We don't have any information on when the reveal will happen.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts

Yeah, at this point the NX is reminiscent of vapourware. I mean, the fact that the console is supposedly in production already, and yet we've seen or heard nothing aside from the launch date? That tells me something is up and the NX is either going to get delayed, it won't have any games (despite Nintendo's promises for an awesome launch) or it's going to be terrible.

I really was looking forward to the NX. Now that I've got young kids, most of my legit PS3 titles have gone unbeaten because I simply don't have the time I used to to play scary/violent/long games. The Wii U has been an incredible success in our house thanks to some decent Nintendo titles that the kids have loved. I'm honestly disappointed it has bombed so hard because as a long-time Nintendo fan, the Wii U is their second best console behind the SNES I think. So I was looking forward to the NX announcement....and have heard nothing.

I'm actually so frustrated by Nintendo these days that when no news came out in Sept, I just went and spent that NX money on the PS4 slim. Sorry Nintendo, but after talking about how you need to communicate better and do a better job explaining your consoles...the black hole that is NX information is just a corporate embarrassment at this point. I will just get Zelda for the Wii U and play more Splatoon and Mario Kart and you can wake me when the NX turns your downward slide around.

djura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By djura
Member since 2016 • 542 Posts

Nintendo never confirmed when they would be talking about NX. They just said "later in the year" (as in, later in 2016). They also said NX will launch in March 2017.

Everything beyond that is speculation.

@ZIMdoom: Vaporware? You're already talking in past-tense about a platform that hasn't even been released yet. Geeze. A little patience goes a long way, especially when there was never any official indication of news in September.