what games from ps3/360/PC do you want ported to wiiU?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

i was just thinking id like marvel vs capcom 3 on wiiU...

cheating with the gamepad sounds good to me.

also... i am not renewing my xbox live gold subscription this year....so id like to play it for free on ninty network.

as for current games..

tomb raider and GTA 5 sound good.

dues ex directors cut was a welcome addition.

thetravman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 thetravman
Member since 2003 • 3592 Posts

Mass Effect 1 & 2. It doesn't make sense that they only released the finale.

BombingSystems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BombingSystems
Member since 2012 • 140 Posts

red dead redemption!

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Idk probably Bayonetta.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

Mass Effect 1 & 2. It doesn't make sense that they only released the finale.

thetravman
Yeah it was really stupid to not port over the Trilogy instead of just ME3. Not a big deal to me since I've played the games but for those who haven't ME3 is a much worse game without experiencing the first 2.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

None honestly. Chances are I already bought it on PC/360/PS3.

I am ready and willing to buy any high quality exclusive for Wii U though.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
Skyrim assuming they worked out all the bugs and include all the downloadable content. Dragon Age 3 would also be something I like to see on Wii U. GTA 5 would be a great addition. Maybe in the future, bundle all 3 Bioshocks for Wii U. That's all I can really think of...
Sphensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sphensen
Member since 2012 • 1176 Posts

Tony Hawk hd would be cool or skyrim

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

Tales of Graces Tales of Xillia... or whatever Portal 1 and 2 Mass Effect Trillogy All the Bioshocks

Selkc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Selkc
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

any game that I haven't played really.  ONLY if its modified to better graphics/gamepad

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
Future games only.
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#13 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
Only game I'd probably repurchase for the Wii U (when I get one) would be Mass Effect Trilogy. Aside from that, I wouldn't mind Bayonetta. Also some of the recent releases that haven't made it to Wii U such as Bioshock Infinite and Devil May Cry. Guess I'll just get them on the PC which is fine.
superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

Bioshock Infinite cause it looks pretty. :)

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#15 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

none,    i want new games 

Euaggelistes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Euaggelistes
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite PLEASE!

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts
Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC) That's all from me
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC) That's all from menini200
That's a good one.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 nini200

superbuuman
This should've come as the Second screen could've easily been used to switch functions instead of having to pause the game while switching. I still would've preferred the Wiimote while using the gamepad as the inventory/function change screen
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SolidTy

[QUOTE="superbuuman"]

nini200

This should've come as the Second screen could've easily been used to switch functions instead of having to pause the game while switching. I still would've preferred the Wiimote while using the gamepad as the inventory/function change screen

If you think about it though, pushing start or moving your head to look down and having your eyes readjust to the Wii U tablet to see an inventory aren't really that big a difference.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

[QUOTE="nini200"][QUOTE="superbuuman"]

SolidTy

If you think about it though, pushing start or moving your head to look down and having your eyes readjust to the Wii U tablet to see an inventory aren't really that big a difference.

They're not that different, but with the tablet the game is still going on when you do this, which, in my opinion, is a more realistic way of doing something in-game.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

They're not that different, but with the tablet the game is still going on when you do this, which, in my opinion, is a more realistic way of doing something in-game.Toxic-Seahorse

i'm doing that with monster hunter i like not having to pause while i am fighting a monster... i just run and while im running i switch the items on my gamepad... its cool.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#23 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

Left 4 Dead could have some interesting features utilizing the Gamepad. The user of the gamepad takes control of the Director and you can choose where to spawn zombies. 

That being said, I could go for an Orang Box+ on Wii U; original Half-Life (maybe?), Half-Life 2 + Episodes 1 & 2, Portal 1 & 2, Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 1 & 2? Yeah, I'd buy that. :P  

AtelierFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 AtelierFan
Member since 2006 • 1544 Posts
Demon Souls, even more than Dark Souls. And - even though this is PC - Legend of Grimrock as a downloadable title. It would fit perfect on the gamepad/tv screen combo - attack buttons on the face, auto map, inventory and magic attacks on the gamepad screen, and nothing but the dungeon on the tv. Sigh...
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#25 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

There are some games that should really be ported.

Mass Effect Trilogy- I find it odd that the Trilogy pack was released at the same time as ME3 for WiiU. They should have just focused on porting all of the games together. It's the greatest series of this gen, and it's a shame that people who stuck with Nintendo can't play through it from beginning to end. That really is the only way to play it properly.

BioShock: Infinite- I haven't played it yet, but the game looks absolutely fantastic. I'll be playing it on PC later, but I hope there's a WiiU port for it soon enough. It looks spectacular.

Dishonored- Because Dishonored is the sh*t!

The Walking Dead- Because The Walking Dead is the sh*t!

XCOM: Enemy Unknown- Because XCOM: Enemy Unknown is the sh*t! But more importantly, I think XCOM would be a fantastic port as you could dish out tactical commands from the touch screen on the gamepad. Also, because XCOM is the sh*t!

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 nini200

There are some games that should really be ported.

Mass Effect Trilogy- I find it odd that the Trilogy pack was released at the same time as ME3 for WiiU. They should have just focused on porting all of the games together. It's the greatest series of this gen, and it's a shame that people who stuck with Nintendo can't play through it from beginning to end. That really is the only way to play it properly.

BioShock: Infinite- I haven't played it yet, but the game looks absolutely fantastic. I'll be playing it on PC later, but I hope there's a WiiU port for it soon enough. It looks spectacular.

Dishonored- Because Dishonored is the sh*t!

The Walking Dead- Because The Walking Dead is the sh*t!

XCOM: Enemy Unknown- Because XCOM: Enemy Unknown is the sh*t! But more importantly, I think XCOM would be a fantastic port as you could dish out tactical commands from the touch screen on the gamepad. Also, because XCOM is the sh*t!

NeonNinja
The Walking Dead is on WiiU tho
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SolidTy

Demon Souls, even more than Dark Souls. And - even though this is PC - Legend of Grimrock as a downloadable title. It would fit perfect on the gamepad/tv screen combo - attack buttons on the face, auto map, inventory and magic attacks on the gamepad screen, and nothing but the dungeon on the tv. Sigh...AtelierFan

Demon's Souls is a Sony IP, it's a franchise owned by Sony.Dark Souls could come over though, that's in the free and clear.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#28 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

SolidTy
This. I have to say SolidTy makes the most sense whenever I see his posts.
AtelierFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 AtelierFan

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"]Demon Souls, even more than Dark Souls. And - even though this is PC - Legend of Grimrock as a downloadable title. It would fit perfect on the gamepad/tv screen combo - attack buttons on the face, auto map, inventory and magic attacks on the gamepad screen, and nothing but the dungeon on the tv. Sigh...SolidTy

Demon's Souls is a Sony IP, it's a franchise owned by Sony.Dark Souls could come over though, that's in the free and clear.

I thought that From Software made it, and it was published by Atlus in the U.S. - so how is it a Sony IP? Also, from Wikipedia: "In North America it was released on October 6, 2009 and published by Atlus while in Australia it was released on June 23, 2010 and in Europe it was released on June 25, 2010 and they were both published by Namco Bandai Games." How does Sony 'own' it? Also, since Dark Souls is the sequel and, hence, part of the ____ Souls franchise, how does Sony own only the first one?
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#30 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"]Demon Souls, even more than Dark Souls. And - even though this is PC - Legend of Grimrock as a downloadable title. It would fit perfect on the gamepad/tv screen combo - attack buttons on the face, auto map, inventory and magic attacks on the gamepad screen, and nothing but the dungeon on the tv. Sigh...AtelierFan

I thought that From Software made it, and it was published by Atlus in the U.S. - so how is it a Sony IP? Also, from Wikipedia: "In North America it was released on October 6, 2009 and published by Atlus while in Australia it was released on June 23, 2010 and in Europe it was released on June 25, 2010 and they were both published by Namco Bandai Games." How does Sony 'own' it? Also, since Dark Souls is the sequel and, hence, part of the ____ Souls franchise, how does Sony own only the first one?

The Developers were From Software but Sony SCE helped and Sony published it in Japan. They own the IP rights to Demon's Souls. The reason why Dark Souls is called Dark Souls is they needed to change the name to avoid legal actions. Namco owns the rights to the Dark Souls name. Also Dark Souls not a sequel to demon's souls. 

Just because someone else published the game in America doesn't mean Sony doesn't own the name. It just means Sony didn't want to make the effort to publish it here.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"]Demon Souls, even more than Dark Souls. And - even though this is PC - Legend of Grimrock as a downloadable title. It would fit perfect on the gamepad/tv screen combo - attack buttons on the face, auto map, inventory and magic attacks on the gamepad screen, and nothing but the dungeon on the tv. Sigh...AtelierFan

I explained that a few times back in 2009-2010, so I dug that up for you because it's kind of confusing when the issue is brought up. LINK.

Here is another link from ComputerVideoGames where Sony admitted they goofed on passing on publishing outside of Japan where Sony did Publish. Sony didn't see Demon's Souls as a title they felt would sell well to western markets, so Atlus approached Sony like they have in the past with many companies willing to take the risk in NA. It did well, and Namco got in on the action. As  Special note, Wikipedia is not a reliable information site because it's user edited, I appreciate it as a good starting point, but I don't rely on it. Right now, I could edit any of those pages if I needed too, and many times trolls often do. Sometimes it gets discovered and fixed, other times, not so much.I almost never cite wikipedia in forums due to the many problems I've discovered on a wide range of subjects. For that same reason, Wikipedia is also not allowed in college papers to be used as a reference.

Dark Souls is entirely developed by From Software and isn't a sequel to Demon's Souls. Dark Souls is a spiritual successor to Demon's Souls, but developed entirely by From Software whereas Demon's Souls was developed by Sony and From Software. I don't want to get long-winded, so check out the two links. :P

I imagine a Dark Souls game could be quite fun on the Wii U with the Tablet in play. :P

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

Minishdriveby

This. I have to say SolidTy makes the most sense whenever I see his posts.

Thank You, that was very kind of you. :P

AtelierFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 AtelierFan

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"][QUOTE="SolidTy"]

SolidTy

I explained that a few times back in 2009-2010, so I dug that up for you because it's kind of confusing when the issue is brought up. LINK.

Here is another link from ComputerVideoGames where Sony admitted they goofed on passing on publishing outside of Japan where Sony did Publish. Sony didn't see Demon's Souls as a title they felt would sell well to western markets, so Atlus approached Sony like they have in the past with many companies willing to take the risk in NA. It did well, and Namco got in on the action. As  Special note, Wikipedia is not a reliable information site because it's user edited, I appreciate it as a good starting point, but I don't rely on it. Right now, I could edit any of those pages if I needed too, and many times trolls often do. Sometimes it gets discovered and fixed, other times, not so much.I almost never cite wikipedia in forums due to the many problems I've discovered on a wide range of subjects. For that same reason, Wikipedia is also not allowed in college papers to be used as a reference.

Dark Souls is entirely developed by From Software and isn't a sequel to Demon's Souls. Dark Souls is a spiritual successor to Demon's Souls, but developed entirely by From Software whereas Demon's Souls was developed by Sony and From Software. I don't want to get long-winded, so check out the two links. :P

I imagine a Dark Souls game could be quite fun on the Wii U with the Tablet in play. :P

Someone has been doing their homework, and thanks for the info!
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"] I thought that From Software made it, and it was published by Atlus in the U.S. - so how is it a Sony IP? Also, from Wikipedia: "In North America it was released on October 6, 2009 and published by Atlus while in Australia it was released on June 23, 2010 and in Europe it was released on June 25, 2010 and they were both published by Namco Bandai Games." How does Sony 'own' it? Also, since Dark Souls is the sequel and, hence, part of the ____ Souls franchise, how does Sony own only the first one?AtelierFan

Someone has been doing their homework, and thanks for the info!

I do like to get 90% on my papers, so yes, I do my homework! :P

You are welcome for the 411. :D

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
All of the SUDA 51 games we didn't get: Shadows of the Damned, Lollipop Chainsaw and Killer is Dead.
pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#36 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

Bioshock Infinite.

final_lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 final_lap
Member since 2006 • 388 Posts

Sonic Unleashed PS360 and Sonic Generations PS360

But Unleashed should remove the sun/moon medal system and have all hubs/gates/towns removed.

Oh, while I'm at it, Sonic 4 Episode II should be ported, and Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) so long as the loading times are drastically reduced. Other fixes would also be welcome.

towny_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 towny_
Member since 2012 • 125 Posts

The Half Lifes, Walking Dead (the good ones) and Red Dead Redemption

Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts
none. if i wanted a game already on pc, i would get it for that instead.
scoots9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#40 scoots9
Member since 2006 • 3505 Posts

MGSV. As of now it's not announced for any systems I have.