What are the best 2 player games for the Wii?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShyEmpress (25 posts) -

I have Bully, haven't played it with another person yet.

What are the best 2 player games for two adults to play together, at the same time?

#2 Posted by m_machine024 (15234 posts) -
Trauma Center New Blood is definitly one of the best.
#3 Posted by chang_1910 (16051 posts) -

go here

we will gladly to help you there :)

#4 Posted by ShyEmpress (25 posts) -
Is it? I heard it got boring . . . I thought it would be good too. Some guys at the store told me not to get it.
#5 Posted by ShyEmpress (25 posts) -
Yes, thank you Chang, but I specifically wanted to know which are the best 2 player games, that two can play simultaneously. I heard from somewhere else that Lego Star Wars was good but it's not on that list. I don't necessarily want PARTY games.
#6 Posted by nakasa5 (1429 posts) -

Yes, thank you Chang, but I specifically wanted to know which are the best 2 player games, that two can play simultaneously. I heard from somewhere else that Lego Star Wars was good but it's not on that list. I don't necessarily want PARTY games. ShyEmpress

A friend and me have a great time playing Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. MK Wii is probably the best for two player, as you can battle, race against each other and the cpu, AND get online together. Outside of those I don't have any experience playing 2p Wii games.

#7 Posted by korn62586 (242 posts) -

Smash Bros. Brawl

or

The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return

"Wii need a hard drive"

#8 Posted by JAB991 (6077 posts) -
SSBB is the best, but Mario Kart and Wii Play and Sports are also great for multiplayer.
#9 Posted by Videodogg (12609 posts) -

Boom Blox has excellent 2 player modes.

#10 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

Trauma Center New Blood is definitly one of the best.m_machine024

oh yes, so much fun to play with a friend

#11 Posted by starfox15 (3967 posts) -
Smash Bros.
#12 Posted by sun_spirit (920 posts) -
SSBB, Mario Kart, Resident Evil UC. Etc.
#13 Posted by Cesar_Barba (3665 posts) -
Is it? I heard it got boring . . . I thought it would be good too. Some guys at the store told me not to get it.ShyEmpress
There in lies the problem, "some guys at the store told me" and here you have 'some guys telling you' otherwise. It's all opinion.
One of my co-workers keeps telling me that I should really buy a certain game that everyone seems so hyped about, I told him that I am not about to put $60+Tax on a game that I'm not into, I'll wait till it's like $30, then MAYBE, he just gives me this dirty look, so all opinions.
Anyway, back to topic, the Trauma Center games are not for everyone, as in the guys in the store and the guys here. I certainly enjoy them. I need to get my girlfriend to help me out with the second installment of the game.
#14 Posted by da_chub (3068 posts) -
Super Mario strikes is an awsome game for 2. Geometry Wars is insane on co-op.
#15 Posted by chang_1910 (16051 posts) -

Yes, thank you Chang, but I specifically wanted to know which are the best 2 player games, that two can play simultaneously. I heard from somewhere else that Lego Star Wars was good but it's not on that list. I don't necessarily want PARTY games. ShyEmpress

oh, I ment that you should ask in there.. :oops: :) you can get mod... but ok...

In order of my preference from #1 and going down..

MK: that one would never get old as multiplayer. you can play it offline as multiplayer or online on race.

RE:UC is a great rail-on and can be play co-op. Thus some mission are not co-op from start. And if you like the serie you would find it really nice/fun.

Lego start: can be really fun as co-op and is a nice lil game. That said is really easy, so do not how much you guys/gals would like it.

SSBB: i`m not a fan, but if you like fighting games, that one cn be really fun.

Trauma: the game is kind of fun, but like someone said above, I`m on of the ppl that thing it gets boring. and it has something about topical antibiotics during surgery that just give me a headache. But some ppl (as you can see) love the game. Maybe rent it 1st??

ENjoy gaming...
#16 Posted by hellhund (1984 posts) -
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is a lot of fun 2 player if you're into a dungeon crawler type game. I only play it 2 player and it's a great co-op game. Trauma Center 2 is a lot of fun co-op, too.
#17 Posted by whoozwah (5281 posts) -
My most played multiplayer game is House of the Dead 2 & 3
#18 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. One of the most fun 2P Co-Op Games i own, i love playing it Co-Op. Its great.
#19 Posted by chang_1910 (16051 posts) -

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is a lot of fun 2 player if you're into a dungeon crawler type game. I only play it 2 player and it's a great co-op game. Trauma Center 2 is a lot of fun co-op, too.hellhund

oh yea, I forgot about that one, to get lego start war get taht one. Thus is a beat`em up, no actually a dugeon crawler, even thus it has some RPG element as a party, stats and equip...

#20 Posted by johnnyv2003 (13762 posts) -

Mario Kart: Wii

Wii Sports

Bleach

#21 Posted by inflammable01 (1374 posts) -
SSBB if your into fighting games, and House of The Dead 2&3 (with 2 wii perfect shots). I personally dont like it, but if your into racing games, Mario Kart Wii is great for 2 players, offline or online.
#22 Posted by Xalenite (304 posts) -

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles =D

Really fun game with pretty good graphics

#23 Posted by ShyEmpress (25 posts) -
ThankYou, You guys are great.
#24 Posted by chang_1910 (16051 posts) -

ThankYou, You guys are great.ShyEmpress

:cry: :cry: :P and girls :P

hope it helped and enjoy gaming...

#25 Posted by m1k3m (1758 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShyEmpress"]Yes, thank you Chang, but I specifically wanted to know which are the best 2 player games, that two can play simultaneously. I heard from somewhere else that Lego Star Wars was good but it's not on that list. I don't necessarily want PARTY games. nakasa5

A friend and me have a great time playing Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. MK Wii is probably the best for two player, as you can battle, race against each other and the cpu, AND get online together. Outside of those I don't have any experience playing 2p Wii games.

I completely agree.

#26 Posted by fartmixer26 (830 posts) -
Resident Evil 4 was my first game on Wii and my sister wanted to play the wii too but we didn't have a co-op game so we split control of the game between us. one person would handle movement with the nunchuck and the other would do aiming and shooting with the remote. it was pretty ghetto but fun also. we finally got mario galaxy and the co-op was ok. its the only co-op i've tried on wii. SSB is just straight up multiplayer so i don't think that counts
#27 Posted by fartmixer26 (830 posts) -
for some weird reason, i thought it said just co-op. sorry
#28 Posted by ag3ntz3rox0x (1534 posts) -

1. wii sports, the bowling is a blast.

2. mario paty 8.