Urgent help with Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PJ24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PJ24
Member since 2005 • 3816 Posts
I'm have some real trouble with my Wi-Fi connecter. I recently installed Final Fantasy XI on my PC, however after registering on to PlayOnline the Wi-Fi connecter seemed to stop working and after a while it would freeze my computer. I did this every time I turn my computer on until I took the Wi-fi Connector out. Eventually I un-installed PlayOnline and everything that came with it. This stopped the freezing but the connecter still would not work. I un-install the software for the connector put I got a message saying NOT ALL FILES COULD BE DEALTED. I re-downloaded the software for the Connector but during the instalation at the 'Setting up Internet Connection Sharing' bit, I get a message saying 'Please insert the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector into your computers USB port.' Does anybody have any idea what has gone wrong? Or how to fix it? Thanks in advance :)
Patrick793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Patrick793
Member since 2007 • 28 Posts
That's happened to me before. What I did was reinstall it, but put the USB adaptor in a different USB port. I also checked in Device Manager to make sure it was uninstalled.