The Off Topic Lounge: Wara Wara OTiiverse Plaza Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

Sorry man, was pulling for the Pats, back ends of dynasties are tough as a fan.

Thanks, bah

Damn your Pats Jay... Because they choked I have to listen to 2 weeks about the first "Brother vs. Brother" Super Bowl.... It'll be a decent matchup but I am not a Jim Harbough fan. I can live with John. If only Gronk could stay healthy, with the way the Pats Offense sputtered in the second half, he would have been a great weapon to get the offense started because he is impossible to cover.roboccs

I wouldn't call it choking, just the worst injuries at the worst times.

Like Gronk is needed against a team like the Ravens because he delivers hits when he blocks instead of absorbing them.

I knew there was going to be a huge problem the second Talib was injured after the first possession. The defense was built around him covering Boldin, once that was gone they didn't have the depth at corner to compensate. You could move Devin back over but then you have a liability with Chung who's played his last game as a Patriot.

A bad situation became worse after the first drive of the game and then close to impossible after the half.

The only reason I would say there was a bit of choke there is because the Pats lead at the half and then put up a goose egg in the 2nd half. Baltimore out played them in every area of the game. They were more physical, they were better coached, and they executed a great 2nd half game plan. True, injuries played a factor but that was not the only reason they lost. Some of the passes Brady threw in the 2nd half were awful, mostly because Baltimore was pressuring and hitting HARD.
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#352 roboccs

BOOOOO!!! I'm going to have to pay $1.50 to download a Wii U virtual console game that I already transferred to my Wii U from my Wii VC if I want to play it on my gamepad.... Nintendo just boggles my mind sometimes. I know the games are being redeveloped specifically for Wii U and there's cost associated with that but come on.... that just seems crappy to me upon my first impression.... It's only a buck-fifty but still, I just hate feeling like I'm being nickel and dimed...

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 roboccs

But eventually we'll be able to create our own miiverse communities... Very nice! :D

jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 jeffster85
Member since 2010 • 2286 Posts

BOOOOO!!! I'm going to have to pay $1.50 to download a Wii U virtual console game that I already transferred to my Wii U from my Wii VC if I want to play it on my gamepad.... Nintendo just boggles my mind sometimes. I know the games are being redeveloped specifically for Wii U and there's cost associated with that but come on.... that just seems crappy to me upon my first impression.... It's only a buck-fifty but still, I just hate feeling like I'm being nickel and dimed...

roboccs
they're bringing vc to wii u finally, though? thats good at least.
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 roboccs
[QUOTE="jeffster85"][QUOTE="roboccs"]

they're bringing vc to wii u finally, though? thats good at least.

Absolutely... Still bugs me though, I already bought the game, I don't need to feel like I'm buying it again... I have almost $20 in Wii points that are sitting there that I will prbably never use... It would be nice if I could transfer that money, then it wouldn't seem as bad I guess. I'm just a cheap bastard! :lol:
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 roboccs

Am I the only one watching the Nintendo Direct presser? Some Zelda Wii U info was discussed and a Wind Waker HD remake... Interesting. And Zelda U may be more open world?? And it's been repeated that it's not coming out any time soon...

I hope I'm not spoiling anything for anyone...

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 roboccs

Monolith Soft announcement! Looks like a new Xenoblade or Xenogears!!! :shock:

Pure glory...

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

Pure glory...

roboccs

WHAT? I'm in lab right now, DETAILS PLEASE!

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#359 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

That was definitely the best Nintendo Direct in a while. Wind Waker remake was unexpected and really well presented in the video to be an awesome surprise.

The Xeno game looks AMAZING. It looks like an evolution of Xenoblade's gameplay and concept of a huge world, and the red X they showed looks just like the X in Xenogears, not to mention the flying mech.

The Yoshi game had me excited until they showed it and it's just Yoshi's Epic Yarn. I hope the gameplay is drastically different from Kirby's Epic Yarn, because even though that game was fun while it lasted, I don't really want another one.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 roboccs
[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="roboccs"]

Pure glory...

They showed video of a game that looked like Xenoblade in HD but it was clearly different. There were more mechs and it looked like the player had the ability to ride a mech... made me wonder if it's a Xenoblade title or possibly Xenogears.... :shock: I almost fell out of my chair. I knew Monolith was working on something but didn't think we'd get vids this quick. When you have time later, check out the Nintendo Direct thing they did today, it actually had a lot of content.
jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 jeffster85

Am I the only one watching the Nintendo Direct presser? Some Zelda Wii U info was discussed and a Wind Waker HD remake... Interesting. And Zelda U may be more open world?? And it's been repeated that it's not coming out any time soon...

roboccs
i'm not. lol. i'll just goo off of what you tell me :P
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 roboccs
[QUOTE="JordanElek"]

That was definitely the best Nintendo Direct in a while. Wind Waker remake was unexpected and really well presented in the video to be an awesome surprise.

The Xeno game looks AMAZING. It looks like an evolution of Xenoblade's gameplay and concept of a huge world, and the red X they showed looks just like the X in Xenogears, not to mention the flying mech.

The Yoshi game had me excited until they showed it and it's just Yoshi's Epic Yarn. I hope the gameplay is drastically different from Kirby's Epic Yarn, because even though that game was fun while it lasted, I don't really want another one.

E3 is likely going to be fantastic this year! WE'll see Mario Kart and a new 3D mario game. Hopefully more to come. The VC part of the show left a bad taste in my mouth but as it went on I became very happy.
jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 jeffster85

roboccs
2018 am confim?
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="roboccs"]

Pure glory...

roboccs

They showed video of a game that looked like Xenoblade in HD but it was clearly different. There were more mechs and it looked like the player had the ability to ride a mech... made me wonder if it's a Xenoblade title or possibly Xenogears.... :shock: I almost fell out of my chair. I knew Monolith was working on something but didn't think we'd get vids this quick. When you have time later, check out the Nintendo Direct thing they did today, it actually had a lot of content.

Just found a trailer and went outside to watch it on my phone. HOLY. FREAKING. CRAP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K40orKpbJBU&feature=player_embedded#

Looks AMAZING. I'm thinking Xenoblade 2, the UI is near identical, and the Mech could be future Mechon tech possibly? Don't want to say too much about that for fear of spoiling something, but I will literally buy this and a Wii U day one.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 roboccs
[QUOTE="jeffster85"][QUOTE="roboccs"]

2018 am confim?

Seriously... Based on what the guy said, it sounds like they want to do away with linearity and having to do dungeons in order... Imagine Zelda + Skyrim... if anyone can do it with great quality, it's Nintendo. [QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

Just found a trailer and went outside to watch it on my phone. HOLY. FREAKING. CRAP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K40orKpbJBU&feature=player_embedded#

Looks AMAZING. I'm thinking Xenoblade 2, the UI is near identical, and the Mech could be future Mechon tech possibly? Don't want to say too much about that for fear of spoiling something, but I will literally buy this and a Wii U day one.

I would love it if we got a holiday 2013 release, I won't hold my breath though... Can't wait. NEed to get back to Xenoblade for Wii now, it's been a few weeks.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#366 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Iwata dropped the bomba.
jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 jeffster85
[QUOTE="roboccs"][QUOTE="jeffster85"][QUOTE="roboccs"]

2018 am confim?

Seriously... Based on what the guy said, it sounds like they want to do away with linearity and having to do dungeons in order... Imagine Zelda + Skyrim... if anyone can do it with great quality, it's Nintendo.

honestly, it sounds a little *too* ambitious. even for them.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 JordanElek

honestly, it sounds a little *too* ambitious. even for them.jeffster85
If they could do it on the NES, they can do it now. It'll require some rethinking of how dungeon puzzles and item discovery are handled, but that's exactly what the series needs.
The VC part of the show left a bad taste in my mouth but as it went on I became very happy.roboccs
Yeah, my first reaction was "oh come on, they're going to make me pay again???" but then I saw it's only $1. And how many of those games do I REALLY want to buy again just to play on the gamepad and with Miiverse? I doubt I'll spend more than $5 in total, if that, so it's not a big a deal. They do have to do a lot of work to get those games working on new hardware with new features, so it's not like there's absolutely no reason for them to charge.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 roboccs

One thing being overlooked are the updates being made to Miiverse. I was hoping (and kind of assumed) that eventually people would be able to create their own topics like a big message board. Hopefully Jordan will create a gamespot OT board in the ACTUAL Miiverse :P

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#370 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
I'm surprised the Leafs beat the Penguins 5-2. Woo!
jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 jeffster85
I'm surprised the Leafs beat the Penguins 5-2. Woo!Haziqonfire
not gonna worry about 1 loss, after winning 2. lol.
Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#372 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

So this thread lives? lol.

Hey,i was thinking of what i want from a portable system.

HD,3D,super realistic graphics,120fps,being able to watch movies for free,compatible with CD,DVD,and BDs,and maybe able to make coffee and produce holograms.

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#373 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts

HD,3D,super realistic graphics,120fps,being able to watch movies for free,compatible with CD,DVD,and BDs,and maybe able to make coffee and produce holograms.

GreekGameManiac
Seriously, he must be 7. God help us.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 GreekGameManiac

[QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

Rod90

XD

You were supposed to make a joke,like "don't forget the 200GB RAM,and the jetpack!"

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="Rod90"][QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

GreekGameManiac

XD

You were supposed to make a joke,like "don't forget the 200GB RAM,and the jetpack!"

If it's a Sony handheld, you'll have to buy those seperate in a proprietary format, and well above average market value.

jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 jeffster85
1. no way thats SMG3. it'll be a new 3d franchise 2. lol at people who think that the new zelda game is coming next year 3. how is SSB an an announcement? like we didn't know it was coming? 4. Same with Mario Kart. 5. seeing the wind waker remake is awesome, but it'd better not be full price 6. i need to watch the monolith soft trailer. did they say if its exclusive? also, its an rpg, right? what style? 7. the yoshi's island thing looks lame .reminds me of epic yarn, which i have zero interest in. 8. what was the point in showing stuff for pikmin 3? taking up time? 9. awesome to see the vc, but why are they half-assing it by only incliding nes/snes(for now)? 10. this is a longer list than originally planned 11. No one cares about Mario Party anymore. 12. Wonderful 101 looks ok. just ok. 13. I couldn't play path of exile last night due to the servers being "teh suck" :( 14. been considering a 3ds lately....if i could find a good deal or good bundle 15. i'm a pretty boy 16. i'm off tomorrow! :D 17. i work saturday :( 18. this means i can't go out friday night :( :( 19. i'm so getting Ni No Kuni when its cheaper. 20. Crimson shroud looks very interesting. 21. yes, this list is still going. 22. this "gaming lull" the industry has been in lately sucks. even if it is due to new consoles. 23. part of me wants to go to a slower forum, maybe penny arcade. just so i won't waste as much time. 24. Monster Hunter comes out soon! :D 25. I don't think it syncs with the 3DS version :( 26. Look behind you! *he* is watching you... 27. Did you look? i bet you did ;) 28. [spoiler] lol you looked in here [/spoiler] 29. I know pokemon X/Y didn't REALLY change all that much. they just made it seem like they did. but i still want it. bad. 30. whenever possible, i always choose a fire pokemon as my starter. 31. that means i'll be picking fennikin. 32. i haven't seen his/her evolutions yet :( 33. I wonder how long his list will be? 34. I just realized there's a bunch of one piece movies! :D 35. Are they any good? 36. Reason i'm so excited bout that is i'm caught up with the series. 37. Completely. 38. thats 581 episodes so far. 39. No, thats not a typo. 581 episodes. 40. And thats entirely too many for ANY show. 41. And i still want more. 42. a LOT more. 43. i haven't been able to get into any other animes for quite awhile 44. and i've tried quite a few 45. i think i'll stop at 50. 46. i have a bad habit of not finishing games 47. its not that i don't like them, i just stop playing for some reason. 48. So happy hockey is back! :D 49. I never finish anyth-
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 JordanElek

5. seeing the wind waker remake is awesome, but it'd better not be full price 6. i need to watch the monolith soft trailer. did they say if its exclusive? also, its an rpg, right? what style?jeffster85
Why shouldn't Wind Waker be full price? They're not just up-resing it, they're redoing the graphics from scratch and retooling the gameplay. The lowest price I could see for this game is $50, just to further entice the few people who would be on the fence at $60.

The Monolith Soft game looks like a visually enhanced Xenoblade - same world style, same combat. It looks beautiful, and there are mechs.

jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 jeffster85

[QUOTE="jeffster85"]5. seeing the wind waker remake is awesome, but it'd better not be full price 6. i need to watch the monolith soft trailer. did they say if its exclusive? also, its an rpg, right? what style?JordanElek

Why shouldn't Wind Waker be full price? They're not just up-resing it, they're redoing the graphics from scratch and retooling the gameplay. The lowest price I could see for this game is $50, just to further entice the few people who would be on the fence at $60.

The Monolith Soft game looks like a visually enhanced Xenoblade - same world style, same combat. It looks beautiful, and there are mechs.

remake of ANY game shouldn't be full price imo. $40 would sound right. i guess i'll have to see more, but thats just my opinion :P mechs? i'm sold! :P is it a sequel or whole different game?
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 JordanElek

remake of ANY game shouldn't be full price imo. $40 would sound right. i guess i'll have to see more, but thats just my opinion :P mechs? i'm sold! :P is it a sequel or whole different game?jeffster85
Looks like a sequel, but the trailer is 100% gameplay, so nobody really knows. It shows the face of a character at the end that looks pretty clearly like Shulk, but the graphics are so much better that maybe it's not. :lol:

And because of the way Xenoblade ends, if this game is a sequel, then it kind of has to be a lot different from Xenoblade in a lot of ways.

jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 jeffster85

[QUOTE="jeffster85"]remake of ANY game shouldn't be full price imo. $40 would sound right. i guess i'll have to see more, but thats just my opinion :P mechs? i'm sold! :P is it a sequel or whole different game?JordanElek

Looks like a sequel, but the trailer is 100% gameplay, so nobody really knows. It shows the face of a character at the end that looks pretty clearly like Shulk, but the graphics are so much better that maybe it's not. :lol:

And because of the way Xenoblade ends, if this game is a sequel, then it kind of has to be a lot different from Xenoblade in a lot of ways.

well if its a new one, i'll get it. if not, i have to get the original first. lol. and i'm not doing that til i get through last story.
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 WreckEm711
@Jeffster, Monolith Soft is owned by Nintendo, there is no way it would be anything but exclusive :P
jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 jeffster85
@Jeffster, Monolith Soft is owned by Nintendo, there is no way it would be anything but exclusive :PWreckEm711
ah, didn't realize that. lol.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#383 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

I have no idea why anyone is excited for anything that Nintendo Direct showed.

A new Zelda is coming eventually (2014 probably).

Zelda WW looks great but it's going to be a 60 dollar game and I don't know how many people will double dip.

Xenogears/blade thing look like garbage, it looks like you took the same *$&* graphics and art design from the failed Lost Planet 2 and stuck a new title on it.

Yoshi is Epic Yarn with a new character, most people weren't champing at the bit for a new installment considering the first one did dreadfully.

A new Mario Kart eventually

A new Mario game eventually

Honestly the biggest thing is that Nintendo apologized for it's quality of games and the lack of them, that's very worrisome for me because they're flat out saying "Yes we screwed up and now we have no games, so enjoy the dry spell"

If a company that never says I'm sorry and never worries for them to come out with that statement?

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#384 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

Jaysonguy

oooofcourse you wouldn't.

jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 jeffster85

A new Zelda is coming eventually (2014 probably).

Zelda WW looks great but it's going to be a 60 dollar game and I don't know how many people will double dip.

Xenogears/blade thing look like garbage, it looks like you took the same *$&* graphics and art design from the failed Lost Planet 2 and stuck a new title on it.

Yoshi is Epic Yarn with a new character, most people weren't champing at the bit for a new installment considering the first one did dreadfully.

A new Mario Kart eventually

A new Mario game eventually

Honestly the biggest thing is that Nintendo apologized for it's quality of games and the lack of them, that's very worrisome for me because they're flat out saying "Yes we screwed up and now we have no games, so enjoy the dry spell"

If a company that never says I'm sorry and never worries for them to come out with that statement?

Jaysonguy
honestly, sounds like damage control at its finest. still sexcited for some of those, but apart from wind waker, i'm worried about the timeline. could be ages for many of them.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 JordanElek

Jaysonguy
Because we like good things.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#387 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

JordanElek

Because we like good things.

Yeah but it's the same old song and dance

Things will come out eventually

We already knew that, nothing in that press release/program is anything really surprising

Except the *(#@&*@# art direcition on Xenoblade/gear, holy @#&*@#

Oh look I found more screenshots

lp2_62.jpg

image_lost_planet_2-11213-1790_0003.jpg

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 JordanElek

Well look at this terrible looking game:

screenshot_wii_xenoblade_chronicles024.j

Ugh, it's just grass and a cliff with a horse monster. It's a shame that the whole game looks like this. It would've been much better if there had been beautiful waterfalls behind huge rope bridges spanning the gap between two cliffs of lush jungle, or if there had been a giant tree that housed an intricate village that leads all the way up to an ocean in the sky, or if there had been a crazy tech city floating over that ocean with constant meteorites flashing through the sky at night, or if there had been the remnants of a severed arm from the giant dead god you've been traversing for the whole game.

But no, it's just some grass with a cliff. I wish they would be a little more ambitious.

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 GreekGameManiac

As far as i'm concerned,the Monolith Soft game looks awesome.

As for TWW HD...well...redoing the graphics KILLS the purpose of it,and the original cartoony graphics.

...i'll probably get it,though.

For any new features and all.

Oh,and Yoshi Land,they announced that a long time ago.

And...i'm reluctant for the time being.

Need to see more of the game to judge.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 WreckEm711

As far as i'm concerned,the Monolith Soft game looks awesome.

As for TWW HD...well...redoing the graphics KILLS the purpose of it,and the original cartoony graphics.

...i'll probably get it,though.

For any new features and all.

Oh,and Yoshi Land,they announced that a long time ago.

And...i'm reluctant for the time being.

Need to see more of the game to judge.

GreekGameManiac

Have you not seen the screenshots? The game is still cartoony dork :P

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391 GreekGameManiac

WreckEm711

No it's not really cartoony,it doesn't have a cel/toon shading effect.

So it's not.

It's really not the same.

I mean,the graphics are upgraded,but the cel shading seems to be gone in those screenshots.

Same style,but not cel shading.

Not the same.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

GreekGameManiac

So it's not.

I mean,the graphics are upgraded,but the cel shading seems to be gone in those screenshots.

Not the same.

Looks like it :P The cel-shading isn't as pronounced, but you get that on higher end hardware with better textures, colors, more effects.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 GreekGameManiac

I want a revised translation

[spoiler] The Master Sword WASN'T a seal on his power,it was a seal on his MINIONS! [/spoiler]

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

GreekGameManiac

So it's not.

Not the same.

Then continue to enjoy playing the original and let those who appreciate the visual upgrade enjoy the remake.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 GreekGameManiac

Then continue to enjoy playing the original and let those who appreciate the visual upgrade enjoy the remake. meetroid8

I'll get it,.but it's not the same,it will never be the same.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 roboccs
Ahhh Jayson, I wish I could have bet a million bucks what your response to the Wii U news would be because I would be a millionaire :P I think it's kind of funny that the biggest news to most people has been thw Wind Waker Remake... At least that's what I feel I'm reading about the most. I think it's ok that they are remaking the game but I have no intention of getting it. I LOVED the original and felt it was perfect just the way it was. The artistic design of the game carried itself perfectly to me... it doesn't need updating. I think it still holds up well today. You know what needs to come to the Wii U? An updated version of MLB Power Pros! It would be perfect. They can do a cartoony version like the Wii version or if they were really awesome they would make a realistic looking version. That would be glorious!!
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

[QUOTE="meetroid8"]Then continue to enjoy playing the original and let those who appreciate the visual upgrade enjoy the remake. GreekGameManiac

no sh!t, because it's different. if it was the exact same thing then why would they release it?
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 GreekGameManiac

[QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

[QUOTE="meetroid8"]Then continue to enjoy playing the original and let those who appreciate the visual upgrade enjoy the remake. MethodManFTW

no sh!t, because it's different. if it was the exact same thing then why would they release it?

They COULD have put it on VC without a graphical update,OR release it on HD without changing the toon shading effect.

Dumnass.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

GreekGameManiac

They COULD have put it on VC without a graphical update,OR release it on HD without changing the toon shading effect.

Dumnass.

well true, i forgot that existed.. but like every other HD re-release, it will be different, this one much more than all the others. and did you really just spell dumb ass wrong? :P
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 GreekGameManiac

well true, i forgot that existed.. but like every other HD re-release, it will be different, this one much more than all the others. and did you really just spell dumb ass wrong? :PMethodManFTW

Hopefully it will.

And lol,sorry.

Dumb ass,there,satisified?

:)