The Off Topic Lounge: Wara Wara OTiiverse Plaza Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

Uh,no,because i was talking about the SNES,NOT modern games.

So YOUR post is irrelevant.

Concerning SNES,SMW is NOT among it's best looking games,and that's ofcourse expected,since it was one of it's first games.(and i DID say "among SNES games" in one of my previous posts so don't change what i said!)

Don't misread my post again,thank you.

As for how good it looks today...well,it looks pretty,but yeah,it's meh(for me atleast)

Oh,and DKC2 looking like butt? really? well i don't think so.

Atleast it looks better than SMW.

GreekGameManiac

As I said, to each his own, you're the one to took technical graphics out of context of the original conversation, soo...

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#302 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

[QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

Concerning SNES,SMW is NOT among it's best looking games,and that's ofcourse expected,since it was one of it's first games.(and i DID say "among SNES games" in one of my previous posts so don't change what i said!)

As for how good it looks today...well,it looks pretty,but yeah,it's meh(for me atleast)

WreckEm711

As I said, to each his own, you're the one to took technical graphics out of context of the original conversation, soo...

Original conversation? we talk about lots of topics here,it's OT after all :P

But now seriously,why do you think DKC2 looks that bad man?

I suggest(once again) posting more in Legacy forum,you like old games,so it's appropriate for you.

I'm a regular there.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

GreekGameManiac

Original conversation? we talk about lots of topics here,it's OT after all :P

But now seriously,why do you think DKC2 looks that bad man?

I suggest(once again) posting more in Legacy forum,you like old games,so it's appropriate for you.

I'm a regular there.

DKC2 looked amazing at the time, but it didn't translate very well to modern television screens. Stuff looks really plasticy, hitboxes can be really wonky. I think the game is amazing, and after a while playing it I don't notice the graphics anymore, but the graphics didn't hold up very well once detailed 3D models came out a few years down the road.

I really need to get in there more, especially getting more into the GameCube now, just always forget about it! Will hop on and post around a bit :P

J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 J_Ford
Member since 2003 • 2246 Posts

So my wife and I were finally able to get some WiiU games this week. So far we picked up Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed for $40, Epic Mickey 2 was on sale for $29 and we just grabbed New Super Mario Bros U today. We've been having a ton of fun with the WiiU, especially with Nintendo Land.

Also I saw this posted on facebook when I got home from work,

MH3U

Mar 19th can't come soon enough! Apparantly there's going to be a demo released on Feb 21st as well,

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2013/01/17/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-release-date-demo/

Knight-Owl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#305 Knight-Owl
Member since 2008 • 690 Posts

So my wife and I were finally able to get some WiiU games this week. So far we picked up Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed for $40, Epic Mickey 2 was on sale for $29 and we just grabbed New Super Mario Bros U today. We've been having a ton of fun with the WiiU, especially with Nintendo Land.

Mar 19th can't come soon enough! Apparantly there's going to be a demo released on Feb 21st as well,

J_Ford

Wow haven't been on this site in forever. Anyways I'm the wife :P

Having waaay more fun with the Wii U than I thought I would and can't wait to try out NSMB U tonight :D

Been waiting a looong time for a new Monster Hunter game. Def day one pick up for us, hope that there'll be a collectors or limted edition too.

*Oh and btw my NNID is Guild_Sweetheart if anyone would like to add me :)

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#306 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

Look at you guys, quoting each other! D'awww:oops:

I'll add you both :).

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

Apparantly there's going to be a demo released on Feb 21st as wellJ_Ford

I am going to play that demo every. single. day. until the game finally arrives. :D

Is it me or does the new boxart look... fanmade? The artwork is nice, but the logo doesn't blend well. Cha-Cha and Kayanba also look shopped. :P I wonder why they decided to make a new one. The Japanese version looked fine to me.

mh3g-hd-ver-boxart.jpg?w=800

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

[QUOTE="J_Ford"]Apparantly there's going to be a demo released on Feb 21st as wellANIMEguy10034

I am going to play that demo every. single. day. until the game finally arrives. :D

Is it me or does the new boxart look... fanmade? The artwork is nice, but the logo doesn't blend well. Cha-Cha and Kayanba also look shopped. :P I wonder why they decided to make a new one. The Japanese version looked fine to me.

That artwork is awesome, but it doesn't gel well with the either logo, bit of a weird color scheme too. All that green looks a bit... sickly.
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts

Haziqonfire

:lol:

The D'awwww part made me chuckle.

I already added J_ford, I'll add the Missus next time I get on.

So far all my friends are from this lounge. Can't wait until some games come out to play with everyone!

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 GreekGameManiac

MH3U

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2013/01/17/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-release-date-demo/

J_Ford

:O

That's one awesome cover!

Can we get it,too?

J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 J_Ford

Haziqonfire

Lol :P

I'm Hunter_J, she's Guild_Sweetheart :)

J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 J_Ford

[QUOTE="J_Ford"]Apparantly there's going to be a demo released on Feb 21st as wellANIMEguy10034

I'm sure we'll be fighting over the WiiU when the demo comes out :P

I'm assuming it's the real boxart because I saw it posted on facebook on the WiiU page today. Either way I'm just glad we're finally getting a new Monster Hunter game.

jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 jeffster85
Member since 2010 • 2286 Posts

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

roboccs

So far all my friends are from this lounge. Can't wait until some games come out to play with everyone!

if you're getting MH, i'll def be up for that :P
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 roboccs

[QUOTE="roboccs"]

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

jeffster85

I've never played an MH game before other than the demo for the MH that was on PSP a few years ago. I thought it was decent but I've read on this site that the Wii version was really good. I will definitely try out the demo next month. My only issue with the game is it does not appear to be at all story driven, it looks more like a big hunt and chase to see who can get the big or rare monster... I'm big on story. When I play RPG's I a lot of times won't go on the guild hunts or a lot of the fetch quests. MH seems like that's all the game is. Maybe I'm wrong, I never played the game really.

jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 jeffster85

[QUOTE="jeffster85"][QUOTE="roboccs"]

roboccs

I've never played an MH game before other than the demo for the MH that was on PSP a few years ago. I thought it was decent but I've read on this site that the Wii version was really good. I will definitely try out the demo next month. My only issue with the game is it does not appear to be at all story driven, it looks more like a big hunt and chase to see who can get the big or rare monster... I'm big on story. When I play RPG's I a lot of times won't go on the guild hunts or a lot of the fetch quests. MH seems like that's all the game is. Maybe I'm wrong, I never played the game really.

i think thats where the fun is, though. but i've never played it :P
Knight-Owl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#316 Knight-Owl
Member since 2008 • 690 Posts

[QUOTE="jeffster85"][QUOTE="roboccs"]

roboccs

There is a story (offline) in the MH games, not as detailed and intense as most other RPG's but it's a really good game none the less. The Wii version was really good however also very watered down in content compared to all the other MH games. Which is one reason why I'm really looking forward to MH3U as it's spose to have the most content of them all.

MH is mostly about trying to get the mats you need to make/upgrade your gear which can get tough at times, depending on your luck but still a very fun game. And unlike other RPG's your character doesn't acutally level up skill wise, you have to actually play the game to get good/better at it.

It's def worth a try, tho you can't really go by the demo alone. I tried the demo for MH Tri and didn't like it at all yet it turned out to be one of my fav games on the Wii :lol:

Anyways I hope you end up liking the game once you try it :)

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#317 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

ZombiU is the first legitimately terrifying game I've played since the Resident Evil remake on the Gamecube. It isn't terrifying all the time, but when it isn't, it's still intense because you never know when it's going to become terrifying. The best part is that jump scares are almost nonexistent, so it's scary because of atmosphere and gameplay, like a really good combination of Silent Hill (where it's all atmosphere with rare real threats) and the old Resident Evils (where so much of the terror is in running away from impossible situations).

I'm amazed that it's taken this long for someone to make a game that gets these things right. And it didn't even take that much work, considering they spent most of the development time making it a shoot-em-up space creature FPS.

roboccs

I'm the EXACT same way when it comes to RPGs, but I gave MH3 a shot on the Wii and really liked it. Just don't think about it as an RPG, because it's not like traditional RPGs in many ways at all. The fun is in killing the right things in order to craft a set of armor and weapons that's powerful enough to kill a big monster, then killing enough of those to get the next great set of armor and weapons to kill the next set of more powerful enemies. It has the right hooks to always give you something to do next.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 WreckEm711
Rob, I was like that too until I got Monster Hunter Tri. You can find Tri really cheap, I'd recommend try it out on Wii with a classic controller to see how you like the way it works. The story is really simplistic, almost like how Zelda games gave you a basic framework that gives you a reason to plink along. The reason to keep going though is the combat. The fights are intense, challenging but not unfair, and are about fighting smart as much as they are fighting powerfully. My fight over the Rathian is one of my favorite video game fights ever :D
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 roboccs
It's a tough call. If the demo won't do the game justice I will have a hard time ponying up $60 to buy the game. Then again, I just checked Glyde and MH3 is only $12 and some change... so you never know, I may one day give the game a shot. The thing that sounds most appealing is being able to get into epic battles online with others. That sounds fun.
AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#320 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
I bought MH Tri a few months ago really cheap used and I have yet to play it. Probably never will given the new MH will be out in a few months.
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 WreckEm711
It's a tough call. If the demo won't do the game justice I will have a hard time ponying up $60 to buy the game. Then again, I just checked Glyde and MH3 is only $12 and some change... so you never know, I may one day give the game a shot. The thing that sounds most appealing is being able to get into epic battles online with others. That sounds fun.roboccs
Probably in the minority here, but I preferred single player. So much of my tactics against monsters relied on being able to anticipate at different stages of the fight, online with a bunch of people kind of throws that out the window :P
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 GreekGameManiac

[QUOTE="roboccs"]It's a tough call. If the demo won't do the game justice I will have a hard time ponying up $60 to buy the game. Then again, I just checked Glyde and MH3 is only $12 and some change... so you never know, I may one day give the game a shot. The thing that sounds most appealing is being able to get into epic battles online with others. That sounds fun.WreckEm711
Probably in the minority here, but I preferred single player. So much of my tactics against monsters relied on being able to anticipate at different stages of the fight, online with a bunch of people kind of throws that out the window :P

I never pushed myself to go past that point you had to find ore,so i may be getting it.

And oh my Goddess,did anyone see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uySvepU0f2Y&feature=player_embedded

A girl singing Ballad of the Goddess from Skyward Sword!

Could be better,though.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 WreckEm711

Wait.... Is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate an HD + content version of Tri...?

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 GreekGameManiac

WreckEm711

Probably?

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 ANIMEguy10034

WreckEm711

Pretty much. It has over twice the amount of monsters, weapons, armors, and quests. And they brought back the weapon classes that were removed from Tri (for no reason): Dual Swords, Hunting Horn, Gunlance, and Bow.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

ANIMEguy10034

Pretty much. It has over twice the amount of monsters, weapons, armors, and quests. And they brought back the weapon classes that were removed from Tri (for no reason): Dual Swords, Hunting Horn, Gunlance, and Bow.

Ah, thanks. Looks like I'll probably be waiting a bit longer on a Wii U then.. Didn't get anywhere near finished with Tri, so extra content doesn't mean much for me. Disappointing, oh well.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 haziqonfire
I'm debating getting the 3DS or Wii U version. I gave up on MH3 on the Wii pretty quickly but I want to give it another go.
AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#328 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
I'm debating getting the 3DS or Wii U version. I gave up on MH3 on the Wii pretty quickly but I want to give it another go. Haziqonfire
I don't think 3ds has wifi multiplayer. That alone would kill it for me.
jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 jeffster85
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]I'm debating getting the 3DS or Wii U version. I gave up on MH3 on the Wii pretty quickly but I want to give it another go. AutoPilotOn
I don't think 3ds has wifi multiplayer. That alone would kill it for me.

ouch. lame!
J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 J_Ford

I have a question about the WiiU, hopefully someone will be able to answer it.

My wife and I are trying to use the WiiU while one of us watches tv. She's playing Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed, and she can navigate through the game menus and stuff but when she's actually racing there's no sound and all she can see is the map on the gamepad. She even has headphones plugged in but there's still no sound and it doesn't say anywhere in the instruction manual about using the WiiU while the tv's on.

Anyone know how to get this to actually work?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#331 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

My wife and I are trying to use the WiiU while one of us watches tv. She's playing Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed, and she can navigate through the game menus and stuff but when she's actually racing there's no sound and all she can see is the map on the gamepad. She even has headphones plugged in but there's still no sound and it doesn't say anywhere in the instruction manual about using the WiiU while the tv's on.

J_Ford

Run your finger down from the top of the pad's screen to the bottom

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 ANIMEguy10034

I'm debating getting the 3DS or Wii U version. I gave up on MH3 on the Wii pretty quickly but I want to give it another go. Haziqonfire

Wii U version is the superior version. Online + HD. ;)

I decided to buy both versions. I'll get the 3DS one on release, make some progress on that, and then transfer my save to the Wii U version whenever I have the money to buy a Wii U so I can hunt online. :P

J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 J_Ford

[QUOTE="J_Ford"]

Jaysonguy

Run your finger down from the top of the pad's screen to the bottom

Thanks, that's much better.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 JordanElek

I got The Last Story a few days ago. I'm only three hours in or so, but my initial impression is that I wish those guys had a bigger budget to make their game. They actually tried new things that generally work, but it's all a little bogged down by an overall cheap feeling. They had to make the game on the Wii to cut costs, and even then, the game doesn't run very smoothly and everything feels just a little janky.

I guess that's probably a sign of the times in that games like this aren't huge sellers so no publisher is going to fund it like crazy, but it's still disappointing. It makes me really worried for the next generation, when everything is going to cost even more to make and there probably won't even be an avenue for a game like The Last Story to exist.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 haziqonfire
Hey Roboccs watching the Red Wings game? I'm glad the leafs are doing pretty well tonight against the Habs.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 GreekGameManiac

I got a bunch of games for ridiculous prices today!

Like MGS2 Substance,brand new,for 8 Euros! :D

I've played it bfr,never had the chance to beat it(or maybe i wasn't interested...)

Had to get a new FFX disc,too,but it only cost 6 Euros.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 haziqonfire

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]I'm debating getting the 3DS or Wii U version. I gave up on MH3 on the Wii pretty quickly but I want to give it another go. ANIMEguy10034

Wii U version is the superior version. Online + HD. ;)

I decided to buy both versions. I'll get the 3DS one on release, make some progress on that, and then transfer my save to the Wii U version whenever I have the money to buy a Wii U so I can hunt online. :P

I want it on a portable but the Wii U HD version does look nice. Hard choice.
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 roboccs
Hey Roboccs watching the Red Wings game? I'm glad the leafs are doing pretty well tonight against the Habs.Haziqonfire
I checked in a few times but saw it was 3-0 Blues... There has been some talk that this may finally be the year that the Wings miss the playoffs. They have nothing at the blue line and their stars are aging a bit. Jimmy Howard is good in goal but he can't carry a team. With the amount of time in the spring/summer/fall watching Baseball and then all the football in the fall/winter, I've had to let go of some other sports... that's why the NHL and NBA get the back-burner for me. I've become a very casual fan and I check in periodically or in the playoffs. Sad really, I used to love hockey in the early-mid 90's... it's gotten a bit watered down with all the teams in the league. Still a good game, I just have trouble squeezing it in with everything else... I hope your Leafs can bounce back for your sake. Hockey would be better off for it.

I got The Last Story a few days ago. I'm only three hours in or so, but my initial impression is that I wish those guys had a bigger budget to make their game. They actually tried new things that generally work, but it's all a little bogged down by an overall cheap feeling. They had to make the game on the Wii to cut costs, and even then, the game doesn't run very smoothly and everything feels just a little janky.

I guess that's probably a sign of the times in that games like this aren't huge sellers so no publisher is going to fund it like crazy, but it's still disappointing. It makes me really worried for the next generation, when everything is going to cost even more to make and there probably won't even be an avenue for a game like The Last Story to exist.

JordanElek
I agree with this. The limited play I've had with Last Story is pretty fun and I'm a sucker for a good rpg love story, but I agree that the gameplay is a bit wonky and to me, kind of confusing. As far as dev costs, I don't know how much higher powered consoles can get without devs passing on the extra expense to the consumer. There were recent stories that the next gen PS and XBOX consoles were not going to be that huge of a jump in performance. If true I will jump for joy like Mario collecting a star in SMG. That means prices will hopefully not go crazy and the Wii U may fare better against them... here's to hoping. Dang, I just wrote a lot... sorry guys!!
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 haziqonfire
I've been playing through Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones in anticipation for Fire Emblem: Awakening, it's pretty awesome. The last Fire Emblem game I played and beat was ... well, Fire Emblem on the GBA. That was my first one ever like most in world wide, though I don't really remember it too well, I'm liking Sacred Stones as much as I did Fire Emblem. I also picked up The Last Story since I saw it for $29 at Walmart. I don't know when I'll get time to fit it in since I have a lot of other games to play on consoles (Xenoblade, Pikmin 2, Rayman Origins, Vanquish, ZombiU, Nintendo Land) but I'll ... find time ... or make some.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 JordanElek
I also picked up The Last Story since I saw it for $29 at Walmart. I don't know when I'll get time to fit it in since I have a lot of other games to play on consoles (Xenoblade, Pikmin 2, Rayman Origins, Vanquish, ZombiU, Nintendo Land) but I'll ... find time ... or make some.Haziqonfire
Just play it all in three days like I'm on course to do. It's been a pretty fast-moving RPG so far, no wandering whatsoever.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 Jaysonguy

()$*($@*)#@)(*U)(U#%$)(#@%$)(@#

No starting TE

No starting WR

No starting CB

No starting RB

Too many injuries to key members of the team, there's only so many you can overcome

Still very angry

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]I also picked up The Last Story since I saw it for $29 at Walmart. I don't know when I'll get time to fit it in since I have a lot of other games to play on consoles (Xenoblade, Pikmin 2, Rayman Origins, Vanquish, ZombiU, Nintendo Land) but I'll ... find time ... or make some.JordanElek
Just play it all in three days like I'm on course to do. It's been a pretty fast-moving RPG so far, no wandering whatsoever.

Yeah I knocked it out in about 15 hours doing quite a few sidequests, not's not too long.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 WreckEm711

No starting TE

No starting WR

No starting CB

No starting RB

Too many injuries to key members of the team, there's only so many you can overcome

Still very angry

Jaysonguy

Sorry man, was pulling for the Pats, back ends of dynasties are tough as a fan.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 roboccs

No starting TE

No starting WR

No starting CB

No starting RB

Still very angry

Jaysonguy
Damn your Pats Jay... Because they choked I have to listen to 2 weeks about the first "Brother vs. Brother" Super Bowl.... It'll be a decent matchup but I am not a Jim Harbough fan. I can live with John. If only Gronk could stay healthy, with the way the Pats Offense sputtered in the second half, he would have been a great weapon to get the offense started because he is impossible to cover.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 haziqonfire
Who is Pats? Did he die?
jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 jeffster85
Who is Pats? Did he die?Haziqonfire
Yep! :lol:
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 roboccs

Who is Pats? Did he die?Haziqonfire

I'm sorry, I didn't say anything about Gordie, Sidney, or Wayne so you wouldn't understand... :P

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 haziqonfire

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]Who is Pats? Did he die?roboccs

I'm sorry, I didn't say anything about Gordie, Sidney, or Wayne so you wouldn't understand... :P

Haha. Canadian teams are off to a bad start this year, especially the ones I like, excluding the Leafs (surprisingly). I was watching the Vancouver Canucks game last night and they were up 2-0. I went to bed because I work early, I woke up to find out they lost 3-2 in a shoot out.
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 roboccs

Not gonna lie, Nintendoland is freakin great! I've really gotten in to Yoshi Fruit Cart and Metroid Blast... Especially Metroid. I didn't care for it much at the beginning but not that I've gotten used to the gameplay I can't get enough of it. I still can't wait for some other games to come out, but at least Nintendo Land is keeping me busy in a good way. Also, there's nothing better than leaving really dorky posts on Miiverse!! :P

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 Jaysonguy

Sorry man, was pulling for the Pats, back ends of dynasties are tough as a fan.

WreckEm711

Thanks, bah

Damn your Pats Jay... Because they choked I have to listen to 2 weeks about the first "Brother vs. Brother" Super Bowl.... It'll be a decent matchup but I am not a Jim Harbough fan. I can live with John. If only Gronk could stay healthy, with the way the Pats Offense sputtered in the second half, he would have been a great weapon to get the offense started because he is impossible to cover.roboccs

I wouldn't call it choking, just the worst injuries at the worst times.

Like Gronk is needed against a team like the Ravens because he delivers hits when he blocks instead of absorbing them.

I knew there was going to be a huge problem the second Talib was injured after the first possession. The defense was built around him covering Boldin, once that was gone they didn't have the depth at corner to compensate. You could move Devin back over but then you have a liability with Chung who's played his last game as a Patriot.

A bad situation became worse after the first drive of the game and then close to impossible after the half.