The Off Topic Lounge: Wara Wara OTiiverse Plaza Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

I love local shops. Nowhere in town had Gamecube controllers or memory cards; no pawnshops, no gamestops, no Best Buy, Target, etc. I go into this local comic/game store right off campus, the guy has a controller and three memory cards! So I start talking to him and he remembers me coming in before, and he tells me that he's been thinking of clearing out his Gamecube stuff to make room for Wii U stuff, so he told me he'd sell me the memory card I wanted for $3, so long as I took a controller, the other memory cards, and a game of my choice for free with it! :D So I got the controller, 2 of the memory cards (the third was a PS2 memory card as it turned out), and Ocarina of Time Master Quest for THREE dollars total :D

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts

I love local shops. Nowhere in town had Gamecube controllers or memory cards; no pawnshops, no gamestops, no Best Buy, Target, etc. I go into this local comic/game store right off campus, the guy has a controller and three memory cards! So I start talking to him and he remembers me coming in before, and he tells me that he's been thinking of clearing out his Gamecube stuff to make room for Wii U stuff, so he told me he'd sell me the memory card I wanted for $3, so long as I took a controller, the other memory cards, and a game of my choice for free with it! :D So I got the controller, 2 of the memory cards (the third was a PS2 memory card as it turned out), and Ocarina of Time Master Quest for THREE dollars total :D

WreckEm711

:shock:

That is incredible!!! What a great store!!

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#203 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

WreckEm711
What a terrible business owner. A great win for you though!
J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#204 J_Ford
Member since 2003 • 2246 Posts

It's been a while since I've posted anything here. Got married last year in April and my wife and I are expecting a baby in June, not to mention with work things have been pretty busy. Nice to see a new OT Lounge, Happy New Year everyone!

I just wanted to say that we finally got a Deluxe WiiU today, we're pretty excited. Had one pre ordered at launch but had to cancel it because we just didn't have the money at that time. It feels great to finally have a WiiU, it felt like forever waiting since November :P Just doing the initial setup right now, waiting for the 45 minute system update to finish. I'm hoping we'll be able to add some of you guys eventually, we're thinking of getting New Super Mario Bros U and maybe Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed next week, so it'd be nice to have some people to play online with.

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

Back finally.

What did you guys do while i was gone?

Susan..what? lol

@Wreck..ok,now i hate you and i want u to die!

What do you mean you didn't get a GameCube back then! that's a SIN!

Well,it's better late than never,...that's a solid list,btw..

Though VJ2 is better than the first one.

I could suggest a crapton of GC games.

Wait,what?

You...got Master Quest on the GC?

:S that means you don't have the 3DS ver.?

Or you do?

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

WreckEm711

sebastian-jawdrop.gif

You are so lucky.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 haziqonfire

It's been a while since I've posted anything here. Got married last year in April and my wife and I are expecting a baby in June, not to mention with work things have been pretty busy. Nice to see a new OT Lounge, Happy New Year everyone!

I just wanted to say that we finally got a Deluxe WiiU today, we're pretty excited. Had one pre ordered at launch but had to cancel it because we just didn't have the money at that time. It feels great to finally have a WiiU, it felt like forever waiting since November :P Just doing the initial setup right now, waiting for the 45 minute system update to finish. I'm hoping we'll be able to add some of you guys eventually, we're thinking of getting New Super Mario Bros U and maybe Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed next week, so it'd be nice to have some people to play online with.

J_Ford
Congrats and Happy New Year! There's a Sonic demo on the eShop if you'd like to check it out before purchasing it. I played it, it's fairly good.
J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 J_Ford

[QUOTE="J_Ford"]

Haziqonfire

Congrats and Happy New Year! There's a Sonic demo on the eShop if you'd like to check it out before purchasing it. I played it, it's fairly good.

Really? I'll definitely download it, I've been wanting to try it out for quite a while.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#209 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

Also, I check the eShop today because I thought it updates at 12pm est on Thursdays and was pumped to see new demos!! ZombieU and NBA2K13!! Downloading both as we speak. I've been curious to just try ZombiU. Never really played a survival horror game other than RE4 (which most purists don't consider survival horror).roboccs
I was just going to tell you and anyone else with a WiiU to download the ZombiU demo. I got tired of waiting for one so I just ended up buying it last week, and it's awesome.

The only problem with a demo is that it probably won't showcase some of the best features because they use your friend list. You get a score for each survivor you have, and your best score is compared with your friends' best scores. And your dead survivors show up in other people's games, and it keeps track of whether they're still roaming a game or got killed and by whom. It's all really cool stuff.

My only beef with downloading demos is if I choose the option for the system to power down once the DL's are complete, the gamepad stays turned on and basically wastes my battery charge. Or I can go to the options and turn off the gamepad display but I don't know how much battery that really conserves to just turn off the display and then I can't have my auto power down for the system... I wish there was a better way...roboccs

Don't you have a charge stand? Just pop the controller in that. If you don't, turning the screen off will conserve pretty much all the battery. The main drain is powering that screen, so it would probably last for days with the screen off.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 JordanElek

J_Ford

Awesome! Get as much gaming in as possible before June, then learn how to hold a baby with a controller in your hands. I think playing Donkey Kong's Crash Course in NintendoLand with a baby in your arms will put it right to sleep. :)

Add me when you have your WiiU set up. I'm burnincheez.

J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 J_Ford

[QUOTE="J_Ford"]

JordanElek

Awesome! Get as much gaming in as possible before June, then learn how to hold a baby with a controller in your hands. I think playing Donkey Kong's Crash Course in NintendoLand with a baby in your arms will put it right to sleep. :)

Add me when you have your WiiU set up. I'm burnincheez.

I will be for sure, I'll have to learn how to multitask. I'm sure it would lol, I'll have to give that a try when the time comes :)

I think it's all setup now, we've been trying to get familiar with everything. I'll add you shortly, I'm Hunter_J and my wife's Guild_Sweetheart if you'd like to add her too.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 WreckEm711

J_Ford

Congrats!! Got married 2 months after you in June, cheers for wedding planning being over! Grats on the kid too, we're not wanting kids for a few years, so hopefully I don't follow you in 2 months on that one too :P

@ Everyone else, yeah I lucked out big time :P The guy who owns it and runs it is an old Tech alum, shop has been there for about 30 years now, seems like everytime we go in there he gives a good deal on stuff. It's funny because he's got this black dog in the store with a bed in the window(that the shop is named after) that is trained to bark once when someone comes in the door if he's in the back, then once the guy comes up front the dog brings you its toy :P Probably my favorite store ever now haha.

@Greek, nope, never had a gamecube! For christmas one year I asked for either an Xbox + Halo or a Gamecube + Pikmin, I got an Xbox and never really thought about the gamecube after that :P

J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 J_Ford

[QUOTE="J_Ford"]

WreckEm711

Congrats!! Got married 2 months after you in June, cheers for wedding planning being over! Grats on the kid too, we're not wanting kids for a few years, so hopefully I don't follow you in 2 months on that one too :P

Thanks :) Congrats to you also. Yeah we just had a small wedding with some family, wasn't anything fancy. The kid wasn't planned, that's for sure. Good luck with that :P

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 roboccs

Don't you have a charge stand? Just pop the controller in that. If you don't, turning the screen off will conserve pretty much all the battery. The main drain is powering that screen, so it would probably last for days with the screen off.

JordanElek

I do have the charge stand. Funny thing is I am very picky about batteries for some reason. I'm very anal about not charging anything until the battery light comes on. I feel if I charge something too fast or too soon, it'll kill the battery life long term. I'm guessing this isn't a problem anymore with new technology and better batteries, but I don't know this for a fact!

Do you guys just charge your controllers after every use? So far I've waited until the light turns orange and then I plug it in. If it happens during a gaming session I have an outlet behind the couch and the cord to charge it is long enough where I can still play whilst charging.

I've used this strategy for my old DS since I got it back a few months after lauch... it's a DS Phat, I still have it and still have a battery that goes for hours. The thing is 8 years old!! I've done this with cell phones too. Would I have had the same success if I just charged these things whenever??

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 roboccs

J_Ford

Huge congrats man on the marriage and upcoming baby!! Really happy for you!

Also, huge congrats on the WiiU! I played the NBA2K13 demo last night and really enjoyed it a lot. I didn't get to play ZombieU for that long so when I have more time tonight I will dig in a little deeper. Seems cool though. Very eerie.....:o

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#216 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

I do have the charge stand. Funny thing is I am very picky about batteries for some reason. I'm very anal about not charging anything until the battery light comes on. I feel if I charge something too fast or too soon, it'll kill the battery life long term. I'm guessing this isn't a problem anymore with new technology and better batteries, but I don't know this for a fact!

roboccs

Yes and no

It's true that batteries no longer have a memory when it comes to charging. (older batteries would remember where they were charged at. If you charged your battery at 50% a few times the battery would only remember to only charge 50%. So even if the battery was 100% down it would only charge 50% full then stop because of it's memory.

The main problem is that batteries are only good for about 500 charges before they start to show signs of wear. The pad only lasts about 3 hours at best (anyone who tells me that they can dim the screen or turn off rumble can fall down a flight of stairs) so you have roughly 1500 uses of the pad before you're going to see reduced battery life. That means that if you use the Wii U daily and always run the pad down and never play it more than once daily it'll last you just over 4 years.

None of this would be an issue if Nintendo did the consumer friendly thing and made it so it could use 3rd party batteries, instead we're stuck with awful, weak, 1st party batteries.

jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 jeffster85
Member since 2010 • 2286 Posts

[QUOTE="roboccs"]

Jaysonguy

Yes and no

It's true that batteries no longer have a memory when it comes to charging. (older batteries would remember where they were charged at. If you charged your battery at 50% a few times the battery would only remember to only charge 50%. So even if the battery was 100% down it would only charge 50% full then stop because of it's memory.

The main problem is that batteries are only good for about 500 charges before they start to show signs of wear. The pad only lasts about 3 hours at best (anyone who tells me that they can dim the screen or turn off rumble can fall down a flight of stairs) so you have roughly 1500 uses of the pad before you're going to see reduced battery life. That means that if you use the Wii U daily and always run the pad down and never play it more than once daily it'll last you just over 4 years.

None of this would be an issue if Nintendo did the consumer friendly thing and made it so it could use 3rd party batteries, instead we're stuck with awful, weak, 1st party batteries.

is it even possible to change the battery? i haven't looked :P
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 JordanElek

Do you guys just charge your controllers after every use?roboccs
Yeah. I've kept my 3DS on its charger since launch day and I've seen no noticeable loss in battery life. That's almost two years of continuous charge. Most of the time, I only use it for 15 minutes or so once or twice a day, but I'll go on streaks where I take it with me to work every day and it's off the charger for eight or nine hours at a time. It's only been drained to one bar of battery maybe four times ever. The last time it went into the red a few weeks ago seemed about the same amount of time it took to get to that point when it was new.

The WiiU gamepad supposedly uses the exact same battery as the 3DS, so I have no qualms about keeping it on the charger all the time.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 haziqonfire

You actually can change the Wii U battery if it's that big of a concern for you. Nyko has a Battery Power Pak for $24.99. The Wii U battery is a 1400 mAh while this one is 4000 mAh. Here's a picture of the compartment and battery of the Wii U GamePad:

There's enough space in there for expansion.

I personally haven't had problems with the Wii U or 3DS battery. I leave both on charge on the time when I'm not using them too. In fact, for the Wii U GamePad you have to since the GamePad is always on anyway.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 roboccs
Hmmm... so it seems that maybe I need to get over my fear of batteries having memories then... Thanks everyone. We'll see if I can get over my fear. Again, it's hard to argue that my 8 year old DS still holds it's charge for hours and hours. Probably because in the life of it, I haven't charged it all that many times relative to how many years I've had it. I've used the same approach with my PS3 controllers too and they last long as well.
Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#221 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts

WreckEm711
That probably was the best deal of your life. Specially for OoT Master Quest.
J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 J_Ford

[QUOTE="J_Ford"]

roboccs

Huge congrats man on the marriage and upcoming baby!! Really happy for you!

Also, huge congrats on the WiiU! I played the NBA2K13 demo last night and really enjoyed it a lot. I didn't get to play ZombieU for that long so when I have more time tonight I will dig in a little deeper. Seems cool though. Very eerie.....:o

Sorry for the late reply, I was at work.

Yeah we're pretty happy with the WiiU so far. I downloaded Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed and ZombieU demos last night, going to try them out later tonight.

ZombieU does seem pretty cool, looking foward to trying it out.

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 GreekGameManiac

Pokemaniacs going berserk over X & Y...

Graphics look horrible.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Jaysonguy

Graphics look horrible.

GreekGameManiac

I agree

Someone is actually saying there's going to be platforming lol

God, it's like talking to 3 years old, they believe everything

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

Graphics look horrible.

Jaysonguy

I agree

I'm kinda surprised at the graphics... There are quite a few parts of the video where I thought I was watching DS footage. I know graphics aren't everything, but a big franchise like that, you'd like it to at least be easy on the eyes given the hardware.
AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Graphics look horrible.

WreckEm711

I agree

I'm kinda surprised at the graphics... There are quite a few parts of the video where I thought I was watching DS footage. I know graphics aren't everything, but a big franchise like that, you'd like it to at least be easy on the eyes given the hardware.

Thats what I thought. The battles looked kind cool, but walking around looked like a DS game.
ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

Graphics look horrible.

GreekGameManiac

Battles look amazing, overworld needs a lot of improvement, and the graphics is not the only reason for the hype.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Jaysonguy

Graphics look horrible.

ANIMEguy10034

Battles look amazing, overworld needs a lot of improvement, and the graphics is not the only reason for the hype.

There's no other reason.........

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

There's no other reason.........Jaysonguy

Most of my excitement comes from the new pokemon, any small details shown in the trailer, and speculations. Just like how it was when Platinum, HGSS, BW, and BW2 were revealed.
There's nothing else to say about the graphics until they show another trailer. Full 3D world, probably fixed camera, still grid based, pokemon animations vastly improved, overworld looks very flat and bland. What else is there to talk about besides either liking or disliking them?

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
Well I backed off the other house when they told me it'd be 30k to fix the foundation. Now I am going back and forth on another house offer. We about have it settled now. It's down a no outlet quite neighborhood. Brand new 500k houses at the end. It's only got 1 bathroom where the other had 2 but at least the foundation is solid. House hunting and offering is giving me headaches lol.
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 WreckEm711
Day 3 of completely redoing all the cabinets in the house... Looks great, but haven't had a chance to play any of my GameCube games yet! :(
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 GreekGameManiac

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Graphics look horrible.

WreckEm711

I agree

Lol,surprised?

You must be new to Pokemon and Game Freak..

:P

@Jason.ikr??? Nintendo's robbing them.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 roboccs

Well Jayson, it appears your Pats have a clear path to the Super Bowl.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 haziqonfire
48 game NHL season seems pointless.
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 roboccs
48 game NHL season seems pointless.Haziqonfire
I don't know, I think it may be kind of cool. The positives are every game counts more because there's less time to make up for bad losses. If you ask me, the season is too long anyways. They have a lot of making up to do with all the loyal fans they've screwed over with all these work stoppages. I personally do not have a whole lot of interest right now TBH. Plus, I'm worried the Red Wings 20+ year streak of making the playoffs is in jeopardy this year. Their D sounds to be very mediocre and their stars are aging. Plus they have some bad contracts on the books. I hope for your sake that your leafs can turn the page on these bad years of futility. Hopefully their new GM knows what he's doing.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Jaysonguy

Well Jayson, it appears your Pats have a clear path to the Super Bowl.

roboccs

Yeah, I don't discount the Texans but I feel they're beatable. At the very least the Texans aren't elite.

The Ravens worry me, Flacco is hot or cold and with Ray Lewis going away they have something to prove.

I'm hoping the Falcons make it in the NFC, they're built like the Pats were in earlier Superbowls with tons of offense and no defense.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 WreckEm711

Ok, one time offer for my fellow OTers, a few of you I believe hold onto old consoles and the like. Since we're in the middle of redoing our place, and we got a new entertainment center, I no longer have space that I want to waste keeping my old Super Nintendo and Gameboy Color in storage unused. I have just about all of the games in downloadable form one one machine or another, so the only thing keeping them around is sentiment that doesn't outweigh the space it takes up :P

All of it is 100% working and in great condition, the only thing any of them needs is new AA batteries for the Gameboy.

Console:

• SNES
  • 1 Nintendo remote and 1 third party Superpad
  • Power Cable
  • Video Cable
  • Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Sim City

Handheld:

• Gameboy Color
  • Pokemon Blue
  • Pokemon Gold
  • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

IMG_2523.jpg

Just pay the shipping and it's all yours, I don't care to sell it, I'd rather give them to someone that appreciates retro games and consoles. If you have any interest in it PM me, won't go on a first come first serve since I know some of y'all are in different timezones and it wouldn't really be fair, so I'll just see who all is interested and do a random drawing or something if more than one people want it :P (OT'ERS ONLY, NO NOOBS COMING IN TO TRY AND GET FREE STUFF)

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 haziqonfire

Oh man this is tempting ... I always wanted to play Oracle of Seasons. I'm still bitter my mom gave away my SNES to my cousins >.>.

@Roboccs - The Leafs will continue to be the Leafs. Meaning they'll do well at the start and bomb later and won't make the playoffs. lol.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Jaysonguy

Spikes1stdownDance.gif

That is all

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 WreckEm711

Spikes1stdownDance.gif

That is all

Jaysonguy

Goood, gooood....

G0000000000D_8999be_1590265.gif

Want the Pats or the 49ers to win it all so either way a former Tech great will win a super bowl. :D

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

Ok, one time offer for my fellow OTers, a few of you I believe hold onto old consoles and the like. Since we're in the middle of redoing our place, and we got a new entertainment center, I no longer have space that I want to waste keeping my old Super Nintendo and Gameboy Color in storage unused. I have just about all of the games in downloadable form one one machine or another, so the only thing keeping them around is sentiment that doesn't outweigh the space it takes up :P

All of it is 100% working and in great condition, the only thing any of them needs is new AA batteries for the Gameboy.

Console:

• SNES
  • Power Cable
  • Video Cable
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Sim City

Handheld:

• Gameboy Color
  • Pokemon Blue
  • Pokemon Gold

IMG_2523.jpg

Just pay the shipping and it's all yours, I don't care to sell it, I'd rather give them to someone that appreciates retro games and consoles. If you have any interest in it PM me, won't go on a first come first serve since I know some of y'all are in different timezones and it wouldn't really be fair, so I'll just see who all is interested and do a random drawing or something if more than one people want it :P (OT'ERS ONLY, NO NOOBS COMING IN TO TRY AND GET FREE STUFF)

WreckEm711
Wait, do I count as a "OT'er'? I was just about to go look for a Super Nintendo+Mario Kart at a secondhand shop.
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

Console:

• SNES
  • Power Cable
  • Video Cable
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Sim City

Handheld:

• Gameboy Color
  • Pokemon Blue
  • Pokemon Gold

IMG_2523.jpg

meetroid8

Wait, do I count as a "OT'er'? I was just about to go look for a Super Nintendo+Mario Kart at a secondhand shop.

Haha yeah you do :P

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 JordanElek

I can't play ZombiU at night anymore. It's not even that scary of a game. But last night I had two zombie dreams.

In the first one, I was physically in the game, fighting off three zombies with something, I can't remember what, and suddenly all three eased off a bit and seemed to lose interest in me. I yelled YES until I noticed that one side of my chest was filled with some kind of paste. I could feel it squishing under my skin when I rubbed it, and I realized that I hadn't fought off the zombies.... they had lost interest because I had gotten bitten and was one of them now. Then two fingers on my right hand puffed up and burst gray paste stuff out the end like a tube of toothpaste, then I woke up.

And in the second dream, I was actually playing the game, but the zombies were way faster and the game didn't work like it really does. I kept dying at this part because there were too many zombies, but instead of respawning at the safe house as a new character, I respawned near where I died. I kept getting cornered by groups of five or six zombies in every direction. One time, I respawned about 20 feet away from a zombie and wanted to change my weapon right away to a shotgun, but by the time I looked down at the gamepad to tap the shotgun icon and looked up again, the zombie was already right on top of me and I died. From that point on, the zombies were all sprinting at me and it was impossible to get away. I woke up at some point, don't remember what caused it, but the unease from the earlier dream and the residual frustration from the second made it hard to get any real rest after that.

I've been playing ZombiU in the morning before work, but yesterday I played for awhile before I went to bed. No more of that. The dreams weren't horribly terrifying or anything, but I value my sleep too much to have it interrupted by stuff like that. :evil:

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 GreekGameManiac

Why would i want games that are available on VC?

Or that i already have?

Anyway,i made you a list with some GameCube games.Ready?

Geist

DDR Mario Mix

Skies of Arcadia Legends

Evolution Worlds

PSO

Baten Kaitos,Baten Kaitos Origins

Tales of Symphonia

Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast(and the Rogue Squadron games)

Darkened Skye

King Kong

Gladius

LotR games

Summoner A Goddess Reborn

SSBM

Super Monkeyball 1 + 2

Battalion Wars

Starfox Adventures

FF Crystal Chronicles

Mystic Heroes

Mario Golf Toadstool Tour

Lost Kingdoms 1 + 2

Those enough? cause i got more,you know.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 WreckEm711

Or that i already have?

Geist

DDR Mario Mix

Skies of Arcadia Legends

Evolution Worlds

PSO

Tales of Symphonia

Darkened Skye

King Kong

Gladius

LotR games

SSBM

Super Monkeyball 1 + 2

Battalion Wars

Starfox Adventures

FF Crystal Chronicles

Mystic Heroes

Lost Kingdoms 1 + 2

GreekGameManiac

Well derp that's why I said retro collectors and such :P Great GC list, thanks, that definitely adds to my tracking down list :P

bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts

*Bunch of free stuff*

WreckEm711

Being somewhat of a collector, I normally would have jumped on this...but seeing as I already own all of those games, I figure it would just be selfish of me to ask if I can have it all. It'll go to a better home somewhere else anyway.

Oh, and hi everyone! I'm not dead.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 haziqonfire

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

*Bunch of free stuff*

bob_newman

Being somewhat of a collector, I normally would have jumped on this...but seeing as I already own all of those games, I figure it would just be selfish of me to ask if I can have it all. It'll go to a better home somewhere else anyway.

He lives...
Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Rod90
[QUOTE="bob_newman"]

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

*Bunch of free stuff*

Haziqonfire

He lives...

Yeah, what a flashback.
Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Rod90

Or that i already have?

Geist

DDR Mario Mix

Skies of Arcadia Legends

Evolution Worlds

PSO

Tales of Symphonia

Darkened Skye

King Kong

Gladius

LotR games

SSBM

Super Monkeyball 1 + 2

Battalion Wars

Starfox Adventures

FF Crystal Chronicles

Mystic Heroes

Lost Kingdoms 1 + 2

WreckEm711

Well derp that's why I said retro collectors and such :P Great GC list, thanks, that definitely adds to my tracking down list :P

I agree with Geist, the first Baten Kaitos, King Kong, Star Fox Adventures and Mario Golf, but specially Geist. God, the GCN was such a great console.