Super Mario 64 sequel?

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slipknot0129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 slipknot0129
Member since 2008 • 5832 Posts

Do you think there will ever be a Super Mario 64 sequal on the Wii U?

It was my favorite Mario game. 

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

slipknot0129
Mario Sunshine was the sequel.
MysteriousSir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 MysteriousSir
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I wish they would make one... Although, TBH, I would prefer one even for 64 than for Wii U. I never get systems until they are cheap, and so I often wish Nintendo would continue making games for their old consoles... Maybe they could pick up Super Mario 128 again and fully develop it?
MysteriousSir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MysteriousSir
[QUOTE="slipknot0129"]

Heirren

It wasn't really a sequel of any true sorts though. Galaxy is almost more of a sequel, in my opinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
[QUOTE="Heirren"][QUOTE="slipknot0129"]

MysteriousSir

It wasn't really a sequel of any true sorts though. Galaxy is almost more of a sequel, in my opinion

It's literally a direct sequel. Mario saves the mushroom kingdom in 64, goes on vacation in Sunshine, and the plot thickens. I know what you mean though. Upon the release of Sunshine a lot of people were upset at the setting of the game. People wanted the mushroom kingdoms again. Heck, I know I did. I still enjoyed the game, but it didn't measure up to the overall package of 64, at least initially. Stepping back from all that, as I replayed it a few years ago, it's really got some amazing gameplay, and in ways improves upon 64, and even Galaxy in a few ways.
Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts
A la Super Mario 128? Not going to happen. 64 on DS is as close as we get to a sequel. That said, I would love Super Mario All-Stars 2 with full HD remakes of Mario 64, Sunshine and both Galaxy games (or at least the first one) on Wii U, using the engine Nintendo will use for 3D Mario.
MysteriousSir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MysteriousSir
[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"]A la Super Mario 128? Not going to happen. 64 on DS is as close as we get to a sequel. That said, I would love Super Mario All-Stars 2 with full HD remakes of Mario 64, Sunshine and both Galaxy games (or at least the first one) on Wii U, using the engine Nintendo will use for 3D Mario.

OH MY GOSH YES. On the All-Stars 2. But if it did happen, it would most likely end up more like the original when it was ported to Wii- a direct port with no upgrades and not even control scheme pictures changed.
Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts
[QUOTE="MysteriousSir"][QUOTE="bonesawisready5"]A la Super Mario 128? Not going to happen. 64 on DS is as close as we get to a sequel. That said, I would love Super Mario All-Stars 2 with full HD remakes of Mario 64, Sunshine and both Galaxy games (or at least the first one) on Wii U, using the engine Nintendo will use for 3D Mario.

OH MY GOSH YES. On the All-Stars 2. But if it did happen, it would most likely end up more like the original when it was ported to Wii- a direct port with no upgrades and not even control scheme pictures changed.

Well, the original Super Mario All-Stars on SNES upgraded the NES games to modern (at the time) graphics, so that's why I would hope they'd re-do the games in a new engine for Wii U if they followed that original philosphy. 2013 is the 20th anniversary of Mario All-Stars and sadly there is no news. Maybe we'll get a Mario 64 remake on 3DS or Wii U in 2016.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
[QUOTE="slipknot0129"]

Heirren

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

slipknot0129

Uh...

What?

What's this?

>_>

SMS,SMG,SMG2.

Not enough for you?

And no,they aren't gonna make a direct sequel.

Why the f*ck would they do that???

BombingSystems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BombingSystems
Member since 2012 • 140 Posts

that would be sick!

simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 simomate
Member since 2011 • 1875 Posts

[QUOTE="slipknot0129"]

GreekGameManiac

Uh...

What?

What's this?

>_>

SMS,SMG,SMG2.

Not enough for you?

By "Sequel" he means in the style of Super Mario 64, not story wise. The more open-ended gameplay of Mario 64, and with things like Fludd, space etc.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GreekGameManiac

By "Sequel" he means in the style of Super Mario 64, not story wise. The more open-ended gameplay of Mario 64, and with things like Fludd, space etc.simomate

Yes,they won't.

You know they won't.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts
[QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

[QUOTE="slipknot0129"]

simomate

Uh...

What?

What's this?

>_>

SMS,SMG,SMG2.

Not enough for you?

By "Sequel" he means in the style of Super Mario 64, not story wise. The more open-ended gameplay of Mario 64, and with things like Fludd, space etc.

SM64 wasn't that much more open ended than Sunshine. I did find how linear the Galaxy games were to be very disappointing though.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GreekGameManiac

SM64 wasn't that much more open ended than Sunshine. I did find how linear the Galaxy games were to be very disappointing though. Toxic-Seahorse

Oh come on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] SM64 wasn't that much more open ended than Sunshine. I did find how linear the Galaxy games were to be very disappointing though. GreekGameManiac

Oh come on.

It wasn't. Sunshine had some enormous levels.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GreekGameManiac

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] SM64 wasn't that much more open ended than Sunshine. I did find how linear the Galaxy games were to be very disappointing though. Heirren

Oh come on.

No,i was reffering to him being disappointed at SMG/SMG2.

They were FINE.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Toxic-Seahorse

[QUOTE="Heirren"][QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

Oh come on.

GreekGameManiac

No,i was reffering to him being disappointed at SMG/SMG2.

They were FINE.

You misunderstood my post. I loved both Galaxy games, I was just disappointed that they opted for a bunch of tiny levels instead of the bigger levels with multiple starts that SM64 and SMS had.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GreekGameManiac

You misunderstood my post. I loved both Galaxy games, I was just disappointed that they opted for a bunch of tiny levels instead of the bigger levels with multiple starts that SM64 and SMS had.Toxic-Seahorse

Were they really that tiny?

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Toxic-Seahorse

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] You misunderstood my post. I loved both Galaxy games, I was just disappointed that they opted for a bunch of tiny levels instead of the bigger levels with multiple starts that SM64 and SMS had.GreekGameManiac

Yeah. Only 1 or 2 stars per level ( at least in 2 it was, haven't played the first in a long time). Not to mention the levels are all linear, meaning you just follow the path they give you instead of having to search around and explore for what you need.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

As said, every 3D game after Mario 64 is pretty much Mario 64's sequel, and while they may not be specifically called "Super Mario 64 2 or 3", they are similar to Mario 64 as well as improvements, especially with Galaxy 1 and 2 (I never played Sunshine so I couldn't say for that one). 

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#22 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

I prefer both the Mario Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros. versions of Mario personally. They offer a much larger number of levels with much tighter and brilliant level design.

Sphensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sphensen
Member since 2012 • 1176 Posts

[QUOTE="slipknot0129"]

Heirren

Mario Sushine was Mario doing community service after murdering Koopa children

MysteriousSir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MysteriousSir

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] You misunderstood my post. I loved both Galaxy games, I was just disappointed that they opted for a bunch of tiny levels instead of the bigger levels with multiple starts that SM64 and SMS had.Toxic-Seahorse

Yeah. Only 1 or 2 stars per level ( at least in 2 it was, haven't played the first in a long time). Not to mention the levels are all linear, meaning you just follow the path they give you instead of having to search around and explore for what you need.

Agreed. The 64 levels, although not as numerous, were much bigger and less direct.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

Is this 2001 again? :P

I think what you mean is that you would like a return to the Mushroom Kingdom and a hub world with the castle and stuff.

I think the Mushroom Kingdom is now reserved for the NSMB series while the next 3D title will either continue with the space-theme from the Galaxy games or go in another direction.

Vickman178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Vickman178
Member since 2011 • 866 Posts

Super Mario Sunshine was awesome I liked it more then SM64. I don't get the why people don't like it.

ekalbtwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 ekalbtwin
Member since 2007 • 1044 Posts

Super Mario Sunshine was awesome I liked it more then SM64. I don't get the why people don't like it.

Vickman178
It was on the cube, and was coming after Mario 64, so no matter how good it was, some people were going to not like it. Personally, I find the game to be brilliant. To be honest, I would rather Nintendo remake it in HD than Wind Waker.
guitarist4292

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 guitarist4292
Member since 2006 • 503 Posts
[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

MysteriousSir

Agreed. The 64 levels, although not as numerous, were much bigger and less direct.

I'm with you guys. As much as I loved Galaxy's pure platforming goodness, I miss the wide open sandboxes that were Mario 64's levels. The N64 era was my first era of gaming, so maybe that's why, but I'll always love that time period's game design philosophy of letting players explore and having curiosity and creativity drive the experience rather than the point A to point B levels of the Galaxy games. I don't think I'll ever like a 3D mario game as much as 64 unless Nintendo gets back to that style.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Toxic-Seahorse
[QUOTE="guitarist4292"][QUOTE="MysteriousSir"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] Yeah. Only 1 or 2 stars per level ( at least in 2 it was, haven't played the first in a long time). Not to mention the levels are all linear, meaning you just follow the path they give you instead of having to search around and explore for what you need.

I'm with you guys. As much as I loved Galaxy's pure platforming goodness, I miss the wide open sandboxes that were Mario 64's levels. The N64 era was my first era of gaming, so maybe that's why, but I'll always love that time period's game design philosophy of letting players explore and having curiosity and creativity drive the experience rather than the point A to point B levels of the Galaxy games. I don't think I'll ever like a 3D mario game as much as 64 unless Nintendo gets back to that style.

Sunshine was pretty much the same style as SM64.
guitarist4292

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 guitarist4292
Member since 2006 • 503 Posts
[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="guitarist4292"][QUOTE="MysteriousSir"] Agreed. The 64 levels, although not as numerous, were much bigger and less direct.

Sunshine was pretty much the same style as SM64.

Yeah, I know. I loved Sunshine, too. It's easily my second favorite after 64. But I did like 64 better, so unless they return to the 64/Sunshine style of level design, 64 will remain my favorite most likely.
soundcellx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 soundcellx
Member since 2006 • 976 Posts

Super Mario 64 is probably my favorite Mario game. I with they would make a 3D Mario more like it over those mediocre Galaxy crap.

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 nameless12345

Vickman178

I didn't like that it was taking place on a tropical island (it was diverse as it could be but still no Mushroom Kingdom), that it had a "gimmick" water-pump/cleaning dirt, shorter and less innovative than Mario 64 in general.

Good game, sure, but a step back from Mario 64, imo.

slipknot0129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 slipknot0129
Member since 2008 • 5832 Posts

What is the next 3d mario games gonna be? I hope its a open world rpg. Mario makes good rpg's, I wonder why they havent made one in 3d yet. 

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Toxic-Seahorse

[QUOTE="Vickman178"]

nameless12345

I didn't like that it was taking place on a tropical island (it was diverse as it could be but still no Mushroom Kingdom), that it had a "gimmick" water-pump/cleaning dirt, shorter and less innovative than Mario 64 in general.

Sunshine only improved on SM64. How exactly was it a step back? The gameplay was much more dynamic thanks to the water pack, the levels were more attractive (although some of that may be attributed to the Gamecube's power) and the game story progressed much better than SM64, which was just get stars and beat Bowser enough times. It pretty much did everything better.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 nameless12345

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

[QUOTE="Vickman178"]

Toxic-Seahorse

Sunshine only improved on SM64. How exactly was it a step back? The gameplay was much more dynamic thanks to the water pack, the levels were more attractive (although some of that may be attributed to the Gamecube's power) and the game story progressed much better than SM64, which was just get stars and beat Bowser enough times. It pretty much did everything better.

Well that's your opinion.

ssj_neo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36 ssj_neo
Member since 2010 • 162 Posts

Would love a sequel but don't think it's possible to top that game. At this point I would settle for a remake of the original but with added levels and characters similar to the ds version.

Co-op Mario and luigi mode?

cannon outside of castle shoots mario into space where you can play galaxy like levels.

Toad, Yoshi, Walugi, Peach,Wario, Dk (all playable) DLC

customizable levels ( add rooms to the castle and use wii u pad to paint and create your own levels,)

multiplayer 

Madmangamer364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#37 Madmangamer364
Member since 2006 • 3716 Posts

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]Sunshine only improved on SM64. How exactly was it a step back? The gameplay was much more dynamic thanks to the water pack, the levels were more attractive (although some of that may be attributed to the Gamecube's power) and the game story progressed much better than SM64, which was just get stars and beat Bowser enough times. It pretty much did everything better.nameless12345

Well that's your opinion.

Agreed. Sunshine was solid, no doubt, but its level design wasn't as imaginative or varied as SM64's, and while F.L.U.D.D. added a new dynamic to the game, Mario himself was somewhat limited in his abilities compared to SM64, too (no long jump, gimped backwards somersault, etc). It just wasn't as pure of a platformer, with the exception of the retro areas, which showcased Mario's limitations in the game in a way. The Blue Coins were probably the game's biggest setback, though. As opposed to having more levels and objectives, which Sunshine could have used, it seemed like hunting down coins was the game's way of extending itself, and it just felt cheap (if I recall correctly, 1/5 of the game's Shine Sprites came from Blue Coins, which would have been at least two levels in Sunshine). Not hating on Sunshine, but when you say it did everything better than SM64, you kinda leave room to pick the game apart.

I guess that's also why I've appreciated the Galaxy games so much, as Nintendo found ways to address all of the things I would consider to be Sunshine's shortcomings. More levels with more creative challenges meant that those games were constantly fresh throughout. Mario regaining his older abilities, along with getting some new ones, were also welcome, especially since there were enough areas to use them pratically. Even if the Galaxy games were more linear (and not all of the levels were), I just embraced that the game kept the challenges and experiences coming at a steady pace. I can't say I care too much for wandering around in platformers, anyway. Just let me see what it is I need to overcome and allow my skills to take care of the rest.

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#38 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

I think the time is right for that.

Nintendo has been focusing on linearity with past Mario titles, and the avalanche of 2-D Mario games - and even Super Mario 3D Land - has removed a lot of the exploration factor from the series.

I love linear Mario games, and I think that is exactly where the brilliancy of Super Mario Galaxy and its sequel lies, but the time is now perfect for a turnaround where Mario goes back to a huge fully-explorable Mushroom Kingdom.

wiicube64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 wiicube64
Member since 2007 • 371 Posts

I'm definitley in the minority for this, but I would LOVE a sequel to Sunshine. It's my favorite 3D Mario by a mile and I personally loved the setting of Isle Delfino. Either a sequel or a remake and I'll be happy.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#40 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Super Mario Sunshine was a sequel in that is stuck to the formula of SM64 rather closely.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#41 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Super Mario 64 is now dated.  Each 3d Mario game vastly improves on its predecessor, so they won't look back at an old formula and make a new game based off that.

Although the next 3d mario won't be improving nearly as much since Galaxy 2 is already so close to perfection.  Mostly I think the biggest difference will be in visuals, esp. since Nintendo is just now transitioning into HD development, they have to put so much work into that anyways.

Even though Super Mario 64 is dated, it's a classic and I can play it now just as I could when I was a kid.  Super Mario Sunshine is my second favorite game in the series, Galaxy 2 is my favorite and the best obviously.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Toxic-Seahorse

Super Mario 64 is now dated.  Each 3d Mario game vastly improves on its predecessor, so they won't look back at an old formula and make a new game based off that.

Although the next 3d mario won't be improving nearly as much since Galaxy 2 is already so close to perfection.  Mostly I think the biggest difference will be in visuals, esp. since Nintendo is just now transitioning into HD development, they have to put so much work into that anyways.

Even though Super Mario 64 is dated, it's a classic and I can play it now just as I could when I was a kid.  Super Mario Sunshine is my second favorite game in the series, Galaxy 2 is my favorite and the best obviously.

Chozofication
I disagree. Galaxy didn't improve on Sunshine all that much. As a matter of fact, I believe it took away more than it added. The linear levels were such a disappointment after how awesome the open levels in SM64 and Sunshine were.
pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#43 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

I disagree. Galaxy didn't improve on Sunshine all that much. As a matter of fact, I believe it took away more than it added. The linear levels were such a disappointment after how awesome the open levels in SM64 and Sunshine were.Toxic-Seahorse

I took the turn towards more linear levels as a change of pace. Linearity is not naturally bad. On the contrary, if doe properly in the right kind of game, it can be even better than wider levels. And I feel that is exactly the case with Super Mario Galaxy, where the best Galaxies are by far the completely linear ones, which is where the crazy mechanics of the game fully bloom.

But different strokes for different folks, I guess... :P

MysteriousSir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MysteriousSir

Chozofication
I can understand it being your favorite, but saying its obviously the best? That's a matter of opinion. Sure, the graphics were way better and the variety was immense, but I loved the bigger, explorable levels of 64, and I have to rank them over the little planets with nowhere to go. And on DS, 64 was playable with Luigi, Yoshi, and Wario.
JasonGriffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JasonGriffee
Member since 2011 • 194 Posts

I think it should be remade for the Wii U. While it was made for the DS, it's a small hand-held and was made 8 years ago.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Toxic-Seahorse

I think it should be remade for the Wii U. While it was made for the DS, it's a small hand-held and was made 8 years ago.

JasonGriffee
I disagree. I'm sick of all the remakes Nintendo has been throwing at us for a while now.
VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] You misunderstood my post. I loved both Galaxy games, I was just disappointed that they opted for a bunch of tiny levels instead of the bigger levels with multiple starts that SM64 and SMS had.Toxic-Seahorse

THe first game it was three per level. But the levels were almost completely different for a lot of stars and just changed into different sections of small planets. 

The biggest thing about the Mario Galaxy games that bothered me was I didn't feel connected to mario in terms of platforming. The camera was really zoomed out, so mario was pretty small on the screen, he walked pretty slow and the controls were super tight (not exactly a good thing). No momentum carried over from previous jumps, and there was just no inertia in the game at all, and for a game involving gravity and physics, making mario basically have no physics himself was a weird decision and pretty much a mistake. 

What I loved about Mario 64 wasn't just the larger levels. It was that the camera was zoomed right up in on mario, so when he jumped if felt like you jumped. Especially when you flew off giant ledges and platforms. Or shot yourself through cannons. And you felt the weight of his jumps, and all his movements, and speed. The momemtum and movement carried over from each jump to the next allowing you to do all sorts of crazy things that just were not possible in Mario Galaxy. 

I also disliked the shake move. It defeats the point of being a platformer, its too forgiving. For example, in Mario 64, if you mis time a jump, or don't judge a distance correctly, youll fall, or die. In Mario Galaxy, it doesn't matter. If you get a jump wrong, just shake it and youll be able to correct yourself no problem. Some people say " well just don't use it then" but its not that simple. You can't just not use it. The game is designed around being able to use it. Mario is very limited in his movements and with lack of inertia its hard to really do much of anything without that shake move. 

Overall these differences, as much as I love Mario Galaxy, are what Id like to see go away. Its not just the big levels, but there is so much that stops these games from feeling anything like Mario 64, that I hope nintendo goes back to in the next one. 

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#48 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

Chozofication

The Galaxy games are clearly better now, but the Mario 64 formula holds so much more potential to be even better. 

Imagine a really large castle, with tons of secrets and different areas to explore. I loved the Hub world in Mario 64, that can be massively improved and made even better, and it adds so much more depth to the game than just going from level to level. I hated the hub in Mario Galaxy. It was really small and you could see every area from the first second of the game. And I hated it even more how Mario Galaxy 2 pretty much got rid of it all together..

slowly uncovering different areas and unlocking new levels, that too me is incredibly exciting. Wondering what the next part of the castle beyond the door would look like, was one of the absolute best things about Mario 64. 

I just think there is more potential especially with the updated hardware for big massive environments for mario to fly around and explore. A giant world that is kind of like your toy box and seeing what you can do, instead of just going through everything pretty much how Nintendo thinks would work best. Mario 64 is the true realization of Mario in3D, where it feels to me like Mario Galaxy is more like a 2D mario game, just in a 3D perspective. 

fitzokoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#49 fitzokoli
Member since 2005 • 3236 Posts

[QUOTE="simomate"][QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

Uh...

What?

What's this?

>_>

SMS,SMG,SMG2.

Not enough for you?

Toxic-Seahorse

SM64 wasn't that much more open ended than Sunshine. I did find how linear the Galaxy games were to be very disappointing though.

I agree. The two Galaxy games were almost perfect for me. The one small thing I'd change in those games is the hub. I wish they bring back a bigger hub as in SM64 and SMS. I enjoyed exploring in those games.

soundcellx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 soundcellx
Member since 2006 • 976 Posts

I hate the linearity of the Galaxy games. Wish they'd go back to the Mario 64 format.