Street Fighter 4 DS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ONS47 (158 posts) -

I just saw an interview where the creators of street fighter are saying they plan to put street fighter on all platforms after the look at each individual platforms needs, The arcade machines are really just pc's running their software. Google Street Fighter DS, thats how I found it. Anyways that would mean (finally) a street fighter for DS...

#2 Posted by Archale (2129 posts) -

I think I'd rather have an adaptation of Street Fighter III for the DS(READ: Adaptation, they'd have to cut some frames here and there.... and whatnot)

#3 Posted by edd678 (3660 posts) -
Would be good!
#4 Posted by JAB991 (6077 posts) -
I'd rather it come to the Wii and then get an earlier Street Fighter on the DS.
#5 Posted by jb_22vols (949 posts) -
I would love to see a Street Fighter DS!
#6 Posted by TalesofRaGnArOk (3189 posts) -

I'd like it, as long as they didn't try to incorporate some touch screen gimmick.

#7 Posted by ONS47 (158 posts) -

http://kotaku.com/340736/street-fighter-iv-looking-at-ds-and-beyond

heres the link, weve got MK now we need SF

#8 Posted by mutantdan34 (25 posts) -
and kiler instinct!!! dont forget that!
#9 Posted by Ceraby (3306 posts) -

A street fighter DS? Personally I've never really been into the Street Fighter franchise, but I'd be willing to get this. I wonder if they'd come in SD form ...

#10 Posted by ms-fable (741 posts) -

I would prefer it if they changed it to 2d.

#11 Posted by meiaman (3300 posts) -

Hm... i do not know... because of the DS somewhat small buttons, playing Street fighter could be a real chore. Doing things like QCF + punch or left, right + punch rapidly on the DS maybe can hurt the fingers.

I would like to see it through, maybe if Ninty launches an add-on with bigger and smooth buttons...

#12 Posted by FILIPINOMAZTER (1627 posts) -
SFA3 for the gba was awesome
#13 Posted by trx1961 (280 posts) -
id LOVE to see BATTLETOADS come out for the ds as well as FATAL FURY
#14 Posted by Suicidal-Fear (57 posts) -
Hmm could be something fresh on the ds.
#15 Posted by AlmightyMax (1087 posts) -

I think I'd rather have an adaptation of Street Fighter III for the DS(READ: Adaptation, they'd have to cut some frames here and there.... and whatnot)

Archale

This.

Even though Marvel vs. Capcom 2 will forever be the greatest fighting game ever made, Street Fighter III is just a better game than IV. Having it on the DS would be awesome.

#16 Posted by Suicidal-Fear (57 posts) -

[QUOTE="Archale"]

AlmightyMax

This.

Even though Marvel vs. Capcom 2 will forever be the greatest fighting game ever made, Street Fighter III is just a better game than IV. Having it on the DS would be awesome.

But the DS imo would seem like were playing on the SNES