Should I Wait to Download Smash Bros DLC? DLC Packs?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

Well I've had Smash Bros on my Wii U for about a year, I haven't played too much at all. Today I just purchased the gamecube adapter (now that it is finally in stock).

Anyways, there's a ton of DLC, the question is, are there DLC packs? Or should I wait until after the Smash Bros direct in December before purchasing all this fun stuff?

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@sonic_spark: I would wait till the Smash Direct to get a better picture of what you might want since your not too hardcore into it. Im sure they will be doing some bundles of the new stuff, and they might do something special for the others, im not sure though.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

@mesome713: Not hardcore? That hurt my feelings.... haha. Smash Bros has just been backlogged for me. I'm a die hard Smash Bros player... maybe I'm just getting old and slow to get around to things.

Yeah I think you're right. For me it's characters and stages. I can't be bothered with costumes and such. DLC packs at a discount would be way better.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@sonic_spark: O my bad, i thought you might have been like i am with it, im very casual with it, i play it every now and then. I use it as an in between game.

tiny_rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 tiny_rick
Member since 2015 • 284 Posts

@sonic_spark: If you are waiting for a bundle or a price drop, I doubt its going to happen. They do have some bundles where you can get a bunch of the skins with stages and characters I believe, but in my opinion only the stages and characters are worth. I would forgo the skins for the mii fighters unless there is a specific mii costume you want.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34567 Posts

I'd wait. I wanted Ryu, but the bloody character costs 9 bucks where I live. Which I think is an insane price for a freaking character. I refuse to pay this, and I'm waiting for a price drop. If no price drop is coming, they can go put their characters up their ass.