Should i buy a nintendo ds lite?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kgsoloman5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 kgsoloman5000
Member since 2007 • 116 Posts
I bought a psp but i never play it because its so boring! And i have been looking at the ds lite(onyx) i was just wondering if it is worth the money!
mtburdell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mtburdell
Member since 2007 • 998 Posts
You mean all the games you bought are boring? There must be some good games; looks like some pretty good racing titles. ---basically though coming here and asking if you should buy a DS is like going to a bicycle forum and asking if you should get a bike.
kgsoloman5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kgsoloman5000
Member since 2007 • 116 Posts
Hmm i see what you mean
Samslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#4 Samslayer
Member since 2005 • 1852 Posts
Yes, get one
Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 Bass7
Member since 2004 • 6614 Posts
Get and Enamel Navy DS Lite, like me, and also get Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!. :).
mtburdell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mtburdell
Member since 2007 • 998 Posts
...sorry though, I didn't mean to sound like i was getting on your case! What you mention is a major complaint with the PSP i.e. the lack of good games...but we're not supposed to be comparing systems here so I'll change the subject and say you have to be careful what games you get even with the DS --you could go to the reviews section and click on top games/all time and narrow it down out of all the games that get an 8 or over for starters. ---like the last poster said Ouendan is great but maybe getting Ouendan2 would be even a better idea not to mention Elite Beat Agents; both similar rhythm games and both way better than you could imagine by just reading about them.
Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Bass7

I'M SICK OF HEARING THIS EVERY FREAKIN' DAY AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "IS TOILET PAPER WORTH IT?", "IS MCDONALDS WORTH IT?". "IS THIS WORTH IT?", "IS THAT WORTH IT?". Sheesh, this question is getting older than grandma, please.camreeno360

Looking at his post count, he hasn't been on the forums too long. Don't be so harsh on him, he didn't know.

nwa_baybee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nwa_baybee
Member since 2006 • 233 Posts

get a ds lit............

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#11 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3639 Posts

DS lite is really a great system and probabley better than the PSP in my opinion in terms of games.I have a bunch of games that I bought plus GBA are capatable with the system.

hector_belmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hector_belmont
Member since 2005 • 71 Posts
yes get it
Roxas_Teme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Roxas_Teme
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I think you should not buy ds, if you have just bought psp, Its a good handheld and it have good games, like killzone, daxter ,prince of persia: rival swords... But if you really really wanna buy ds, then go for it.
Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Bass7

I think you should not buy ds, if you have just bought psp, Its a good handheld and it have good games, like killzone, daxter ,prince of persia: rival swords... But if you really really wanna buy ds, then go for it.Roxas_Teme

Thing is......he finds his PSP boring :?.

Skyfaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Skyfaze
Member since 2007 • 219 Posts
I used to have a psp and sold it for a ds lite, it comes down to personal opinion, I just like being able to play gba + ds games instead of just one game...makes a difference ^_^
ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts

[QUOTE="kgsoloman5000"]I bought a psp but i never play it because its so boring! And i have been looking at the ds lite(onyx) i was just wondering if it is worth the money!engraphos

myself i em a PC game player and in special FPS games... i dont like any console system...but if you put me to chose from psp or dsi...i chose DSi because the controls with stylus are much better from psp and you find more games and are more funny games on dsi ...

i'm with ya, i'm a PC gamer too, I only play mostly FPS on the PC, but I myself have a PSP and thinking about getting a DS Lite ( black ) Nintendo just have the better games made by Nintendo, I have to have my Mario games and Zelda those are just quality games I cant live without anymore, I have a Gameboy SP and use to have a Gameboy advanced and I miss the perfect ports from the Mario games
meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts

[QUOTE="kgsoloman5000"]I bought a psp but i never play it because its so boring! And i have been looking at the ds lite(onyx) i was just wondering if it is worth the money!engraphos

myself i em a PC game player and in special FPS games... i dont like any console system...but if you put me to chose from psp or dsi...i chose DSi because the controls with stylus are much better from psp and you find more games and are more funny games on dsi ...

Lol. You just ressussected a 2 yeard topic, i guess the guy must be either dead or already got his DS by now....
Avatar image for Soulreavercross
Soulreavercross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#19 Soulreavercross
Member since 2003 • 19890 Posts
You know, it's really not cool to be reviving old threads on the board.